Boyd’s New Life as a Sissy Bitch

Story Info
Boyd begins a life as a dancer and male sissy slut.
1.3k words
4.19
10.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boyd's new life as a sissy bitch

This is the story of Boyd. Boyd is a quiet young man of twenty who has recently left his home in the midwest to find excitement and love in the city.

Boyd is not very comfortable or successful with women but finds an attraction in men. He never thinks of himself as a homosexual, he rather thinks he is just curious.

He dated a girl once, it didn't go well and the girl spread vicious rumors about his innocence and fumbling ways. He had an experimental date once with a man and felt good but unfulfilled.

Boyd's life was about to change. He got an apartment over a gay biker bar.

A few weeks went by and Boyd's funds were drying up. The bar has had a sign up looking for help. Boyd went in in the afternoon. The place was dark and had only a few patrons who looked at Boyd with curiosity.

The manager walked up and said "what can I do for you boy?"

Boyd blurted out that he needed work.

The manager looked him over and said "boy, all I have is a dancer position, have you ever danced?"

Boyd hung his head and replied no.

The manager laughed and said get out of here boy

Boyd replied I can learn.

The manager said you don't want this. Believe me.

Boyd said please sir will you at least give me a chance.?

The manager said sure kid, it's your ass.

A patron sitting nearby started laughing to himself. Thinking yes, it's his ass and I'm gonna break it in. Looking at the manager he winked and said give him a chance.

The manager looks at Boyd and says look, this ain't hard dancing, you will wear nothing but a jock strap, known in here as a banana hammock.

You will dance around that pole and shake your ass at the patrons. You get seven dollars per hour plus tips. The better you dance the better the tips.

Boyd thinks to himself why not? If it doesn't work out I can always flip burgers.

Boyd looks at the manager and says I'll do it.

A few hours later after a joint and a few shots, Boyd gos in the back and dresses in the banana hammock and tear away pants.

Boyd walks out to the bar and gets up on the stage amongst the cheers and cat calls, grabs the pole and starts swaying and gyrating to the music.

The patrons start yelling, take it off. Boyd reach's down as shown and rips the tight jeans off while shaking his yellow banana hammock in a teasing way.

The patrons are now throwing cash on the bar. The set ends and the manager said go over to Tony, the guy over there who said I should give you a chance.

Boyd goes over in nothing but the banana hammock and says hello to Tony who orders him a drink.

Tony says drink up kid this is gonna be a big night. Tony is already lining up an after hours gang bang on Boyd.

For the next three hours Boyd dances five sets and drinks with Tony between each set. Each time Tony is caressing Boyd's ass and hardcock.

Tony asked Boyd if he has ever been with a man before.

Boyd admits he has.

Tony asks him if he wanted to party with him and the guys later.

Boyd says yes, but I really only been with a man once.

Tony looks at Boyd and asks have you ever sucked a man's cock or been fucked in your ass by a man?

Again Boyd admits to having done both but only once.

Around midnight, Tony gets up and locks the door.

Boyd gets done with his last dance and stumbles over to Tony. Tony is now at the bar and grabs Boyd, pushing him against the bar, kissing him and kneeling his ass.

Tony tells him to turn around and lean over the bar stool.

Boyd turned around bending over the bar stool, too drunk to care who sees him get fucked.

Tony now has his long fat hard cock in his hand while spreading a gob of KY jelly over the fat knob.

Tony steps up behind Boyd and unceremoniously rams his greased cock into Boyd's small sphincter.

Boyd moans as Tony plunges his rigid cock in and out of his asshole.

One of the other guys steps in front of Boyd presenting his stiff cock to Boyd's mouth.

Boyd moves his head to take the cock into his mouth and the guy grabs His head while the third guy jerks off onto his back and ass

The guy holding His head plunges his cock down Boyd's throat. Hissing yeah bitch suck my cock.

Boyd is now hanging over a bar stool with a fat hard cock in his ass and another in his mouth.

The men keep plundering his ass and mouth until they climax sending squirt after squirt of hot cum into his bowls and down his gullet.

As the two men step away, Tony waves on Boyd's next pair of men. This goes on until three AM and all of the patrons have emptied their sperm in or on either Boyd's ass, back or mouth.

Mid way through the gang fuck one of the guys asked Boyd to snort a big line of coke.

A few fucks later Boyd realizes he just busted a nut all over the inside of his banna hammock without even having his cock or balls touched by the men or himself.

Tony yelled out our little ass slut just popped a nut whle sucking cock and getting fucked in his ass.

Everyone cheers. Boyd was then pushed to the floor on all fours a sissy was brought in and started licking the cum from Boyd's stretched open raw cum dripping asshole.

Boyd was so stoned that he never realized that the Sissy was sucking the cum out of his asshole. All he knew was once again, his cock erupted with another load of cum.

The men once again filled his ass with more sperm and walked away. He laid there on the floor with a puddle of mixed semen leaking out of his distended asshole.

Tony walked over and looked around. Tony grabbed Byod, hoisting him up and over to the pool table and onto his back.

Tony went to the bar, got a basin of water and a bar of soap and returned to Byod.

Tony proceeded to soap up Boyds cock and pubic hair. Tony then produced a razor and shaved all of Boyd's hair off of Boyd's cock and balls.

Next Tony went over to his bag and produced a piercing gun and returned to Boyd who was passed out drunk and high, and proceeded to pierce both nipples inserting curved barbells.

Tony looked Boyd over and exclaimed now this bitch is starting to look like a sissy boy but he needs one more thing.

Tony reaches into his bag and gets a tattooing gun and ink

When He was done, Boyd had a prominent tattoo on his ass that said "sissy bitch."

Tony then brought Byod to and stood him up so all could see Boyd's complete debasement.

Tony looked at Boyd and said "I now own your sissy bitch ass." Is that understood?

Boyd looked at Tony and answered yes.

Tony said who's sissy bitch are you boy?

Boyd answers yours.

Now drop to your knees and suck my cock clean sissy bitch

Boyd got on his knees taking Tony's cock in his mouth and proceeded to suck his cock.

Tony grabbed Boyd's head forcing his cock down Boyd's throat and yelling drink my cum sissy swallow my load and don't spill even one drop.

Boyd's jaw was sore from sucking cocks. Boyd's ass was raw sore and leaking sperm.

Boyd's tits hurt from the piercings and tattoo. Boyd's ass also hurt from the tattoo exclaiming he was a sissy bitch.

For the first time ever Boyd felt as if he was where he belonged.

Boyd would continue dancing at the bar and servicing any man Tony sent over. Life as a sissy bitch was good, Tony protected him and made him feel loved.