Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Eric spends the night at Mona's and learns what he's in for.
2.6k words
4.58
23.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
263 Followers

The rest of the day was a slog. Eric couldn't stop thinking about Mona, specifically her wonderful, amazing, tantalizing, delicious, hirsute pussy. He loved going down on her, and he couldn't wait to fuck her. He realized that he loved her giant bush and wished that more girls his age didn't shave. It was damn sexy and made her seem like more a woman than a girl. He didn't jerk off that night, but it was a near thing.

He was nervous all day Friday. This wasn't a one-night stand, but he wasn't sure what it was. The tutoring thing was cute, but he could swear she meant it. The look in her eyes when she was judging his performance was equal parts scary and sexy. Eric spent the day daydreaming instead of studying.

That evening, Mona picked Eric up in her car. He was on his best behavior at the sushi place. He opened the door, pulled out her chair, and kept the conversation flowing. They didn't talk about sex, or his brown-nosing, but kept the conversation PG. The only thing was that Mona would occasionally run her foot up his leg, ensuring he stayed hard the whole time. She never broke conversation or reacted to what was going on underneath the table, so neither did he. At the end of the meal, Eric of course paid for it, perfect gentlemen that he was.

On their way back from the restaurant, Mona pulled into a deserted parking lot. Eric hadn't made out in a car in years, but at this point he was up for anything.

"You can spend the night, but I want to talk first. When we get back to my place, I'm going to have some... expectations." Mona hesitated and fidgeted in her seat, just a bit.

"Okay... what kind of expectations?"

"You've been a good boy so far, but you need to understand who's in charge. Who wears the pants."

Eric blushed hard again, but felt his cock stirring. They had been playing at this since the beginning, but saying it aloud made it so much more real. "I think I do," he squeaked out.

"Good. Take them off." Mona stopped fidgeting and looked into his eyes. Her confidence was overwhelming and magnetic.

Without thinking, Eric unzipped his pants and slid them off. At her disapproving look, he also slid off his boxers, letting his rock hard cock slip free. It stood at attention as Mona evaluated him.

"Listen, you should also know I'm not sure I want a boyfriend right now. You really are cute, and I'd love to punch your v-card, but I have high standards. I'm not going to waste my time with just anyone."

Eric felt his blood run cold. She wasn't fucking around about teaching him? He thought it was some kind of femdom roleplay the former TA was into. "Okay..." he tentatively responded.

"Think of tonight like a trial run. I expect you to do everything I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Jerk off."

"What?"

"Show me how you touch yourself when you think of me."

Eric hesitated only a moment before stroking himself. He was captivated, and the part of his brain that knew shame shut off. She watched him coolly as he stroked himself, fondling his balls.

"I'm glad you know who's in charge, but I want you to know what's in store for you. This is your last chance to back out, except your safe-word of course." After explaining what a safe word was to the poor boy, Mona leaned over and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. She detailed some of her expectations, making it clear there would be some surprises. Eric never had particularly wild dreams, and this was well beyond the wildest. Still, he wanted it. He felt that tingle in his brain again. What she wanted, he wanted. His breath quickened and he could feel his long-denied orgasm approaching.

"Stop."

Eric stopped. Immediately. She kissed him possessively exploring his mouth with her tongue.

"Again," she breathed into his mouth. Eric stroked his cock while they made out. Mona was practically crawling on top of him, pinning him to the seat as they made out. She reached down and started kneading his chest and lightly punching his nipples, teasing him about the things they'd do. Eric felt his orgasm building again.

"Stop" Eric let out a groan as he stopped. Even without stimulation he was on edge and worried he was going to cum anyway. He took deep breaths and managed to get the feeling down, though, and they went back to making out.

"Again," Mona said, sitting back in her seat. This time, she watched Eric pleasure himself. She slid her hand into the waistband of her skirt, and Eric could see the outline of her hand as she played with herself. He squirmed under her gaze, but was so turned on that he was on edge again in no time. He looked to her for guidance, and she smiled.

"No. Not yet. We'll finish that later." Mona put her seatbelt on and started the car. Eric had no choice but to do the same, his hard cock bobbing around as they drove home.

"Sarah's home tonight, so put your pants on," Mona said as she pulled into the driveway. He followed her up the stairs to her apartment, where Sarah was on the sofa watching TV. The same sofa where Eric had eaten Mona's ass earlier in the week. He couldn't stop himself from blushing.

It was hard to tell sitting down, but Sarah looked to be a bit shorter than Mona. Her wavy blonde hair was in a ponytail that accentuated her cute, if slightly round face and baby blue eyes. She was dressed casually, in shorts and black leggings that did little to hide her big breasts, slightly pudgy tummy, and large soft thighs. She was a bit on the big side for him, but she had extra in all the right places, he thought, and a pretty face.

"Hey Mona... oh, hi! You must be the new guy. Derek?"

"Eric," he corrected. Sarah was less discreet in sizing him up, but then she smiled and said, "nice to meet you."

"Sarah is getting her MBA. Usually she's at her boyfriend's place, but I guess she's taking the night off." Mona informed Eric.

"Yeah, Marcus is out of town this weekend. So what am I supposed to do? Ugh."

The two laughed, and Mona walked down the hall to her room, Eric in tow. Eric hadn't been in her room last time, but it looked nice and cozy. There was a bed along the right hand wall, and a desk at the end. Mona had a huge monitor on the desk, which he assumed doubled as her TV. There was a closet to his left, and a bureau on the wall next to it.

"Clothes off." Mona said, matter of factly. She had warned him in the car, so he wasn't surprised. He stripped down, letting his rock hard erection bob in front of him. His need was urgent, and he already knew he was going to do whatever she asked of him. Mona looked him over, picked up his clothes, folded them, and put them in a drawer.

"You'll get those back when it's time to leave."

"But, but, what if I have to use the bathroom? Sarah's out there." Eric protested.

"Don't let her see you, silly. She probably doesn't want to see that." Mona turned around her chair and sat facing him. She twirled her finger in the air, making Eric spin for her inspection. He kept himself in good shape, which she appreciated, and she enjoyed seeing him blush. His cock was nice, too. Definitely bigger than she had anticipated, but it wasn't likely he knew how to use it.

"I've been walking around all day, you can start with a foot rub."

Eric gently removed her shoes, appreciating the simple white cotton socks she wore. He could feel the humidity of her sweat and was turned on. Oh shit, he thought, I'm going to be one of those foot people at this rate. Eric kissed each foot before peeling off her socks.

"Clean," Mona commanded, bringing a bare foot to his mouth. Mona leaned back to relax and slid a hand in her panties as she enjoyed the show. The taste was stronger this time, but that just turned him on more. He went to work licking each foot clean, sucking on her toes and giving her a foot rub at the same time.

Eric let out a low moan when one of Mona's feet found his neglected cock. His need was so intense after the car ride that he involuntarily started humping.

"No no," she said, tapping his sack with her foot. It was more startling than painful, but Eric got the message. When her foot returned, it was rough, pinning and crushing his cock against his body. She alternated between grinding his cock and softly kicking his balls, eliciting alternating moans and grunts. If Eric had looked up from his task, he would have delighted in the smile playing across her face as she rubbed herself.

"Cum on my feet," Mona commanded.

Delirious with need, Eric grabbed his shaft. Never in a million years did he imagine he would kiss someone else's feet, but here he was, jerking off over a pair he had just cleaned with his tongue. Eric finally saw the smile on Mona's face, and he knew he was hooked. She tapped his sack again, harder this time. His cock spasmed and cum jetted over her feet. He painted with them a half-week's pent up need, covering them.

"Good boyfriends clean up their messes," Mona purred.

Eric's head cleared and he remembered what she had warned him about in the car. He had agreed, but now that he came he could think straight again. This was gross. He could still taste her feet on his mouth, and had no desire to eat his own cum.

"I'm waiting."

Eric looked up at Mona. She was small physically, but her presence was immense. Everything from her tight sweater and hiked up skirt with cute panties to her pinned back hair and stern expression made Eric want to make her happy. She was, in this moment, beautiful. Maybe it was because he was on his knees already, but he couldn't help himself.

The taste of cum wasn't terrible. But it definitely wasn't good. The problem was how slimy and gloopy the stuff was! Eric pursed his lips and sucked, making an obscene slurping noise that seemed to turn Mona on even more. Eventually he got the hang of it and cleaned off her feet while the hand in her panties went wild. He wished he hadn't made such a mess as he cleaned first the tops of her feet and then in between each toe. By the time he was finished, his face was thoroughly glazed with cum.

"Oh fuck that's hot. Get over here," Mona slid down her panties and grabbed his head, knocking Eric off balance as she pulled him into her furry, humid crotch. Eric had gone down on her a few times already, but he had never seen her this wet. She came quickly and loudly, humping his face and pulling his hair as she ground her pussy into him.

Eric appreciated the posters on Mona's walls as she changed behind him. The pink shorts and black t-shirt looked great on her, but he wished he could see more. He followed her to bed and they cuddled as they watched TV and talked about the day. Eric nuzzled up to her, with her arm around his head. It just felt right, somehow.

"Be right back. Need to pee," Eric said as the episode finished. He remembered he was naked and poked his head out the door. The coast was clear, so he did his business. When he opened the door, Sara was standing on the other side, on her way in. The busty blonde chuckled and looked him up and down, blocking his exit.

"No bad," she nodded to his flaccid member. "Sounds like you and Mona are getting on well."

"Yeah, uh, she's nice." Eric tried to cover his shame and sneak past her. Her arm shot out as she leaned against the wall, blocking his exit.

"I hope you're learning a lot! Word is you need it," she laughed as he snuck under her and scurried away.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but Sara just saw me walking around naked. Maybe this was a bad idea." Eric stammered when he got back into the room. Mona put down her phone and looked at him.

"It's fine. She's cool. But, are you sure you're still okay with everything?" Mona's tone was softer and more caring when he got back. It melted Eric's heart.

"Yeah, definitely. It was a bit much, but it looked like you really enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, I did." A kiss, for emphasis.

"Then that's all I want" he nuzzled against her while she stroked his hair.

"One more before bed," was all she said as she pivoted her body, pulling down her shorts and straddling his chest in a motion so smooth there was no way it was her first time. The room was blocked out as her furry monster descended on his face. Eric went to work, tonguing her slit and ensuring he reached every nook and cranny of her delicious pussy. Her nethers engulfed his head, shrinking his world to the simple act of giving her pleasure.

A hand reached down and grabbed his cock. Her hips bucked, starting slowly and gaining speed until she was fucking his face. Her hand did the same, stroking him quickly or slowly, seemingly at random. It wasn't long before the stimulation was too much and Eric was at the precipice of another orgasm. He wasn't so delirious that he forgot their earlier conversation, though.

"Can I cum?"

"Nope!" Mona laughed and slapped his cock, grabbing his balls and squeezing roughly. He gasped, his orgasm forgotten in the pain. She gave him a moment's respite before she started stroking again. Eric lapped at her pussy, focusing on the nub of her clit trying to get her off. It wasn't long before his own need was back.

"Can I cum?" was the muffled request

No response this time, just a laugh and another slap. She grabbed his sack behind the testes, pushing them forward so his scrotum was taut. She tapped it, testing his response. The muffled cries were perfect. She slapped harder and let him yelp into her pussy. Yanking on his sack like a handhold, she started stroking again. The request was almost instant this time.

"Please! Can I cum?"

It was more of a whimper than a cry, but the smart boy never neglected his task. She didn't deign to respond, alternating between stroking him until he whined and slapping his puffed up balls. He gave up asking, and she let him focus on the task at hand.

"You may cum."

It was music to Eric's ears. He let go and his orgasm rushed ahead. Mona leaned back, smothering him with her pussy and cutting off his air supply, but it didn't matter. There were worse ways to go. But then, Mona's hand stopped. Eric's cock spasmed uselessly, and Mona slapped his balls harder than before. Eric let out a long, keening whine as his orgasm sputtered and died. It was all Mona needed.

Mona's orgasm crashed over her in waves. She put her full weight on Eric's head and came to the sight of his cock spasming and dribbling out sad little drops of seed. She could feel him moaning and struggling under her and that drove her harder.

Eric gasped for air after the near death-by-pussy. His relief was short-lived, though, as cum coated fingers found his mouth. He sputtered and coughed as Mona fed him the results of his ruined orgasm.

"Good boy," Mona purred. "Sleep well."

fpat97
fpat97
263 Followers