Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric learns that failure has its consequences.
1.8k words
4.5
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
259 Followers

Eric woke up in a strange bed naked, painfully erect, and wonderfully happy. Mona's lithe form was asleep next to him, her comfy t-shirt and shorts frumpy yet sexy. He watched her sleep and went over the previous night's events. He loved going down on her, but his cock was still a little sore from the beating it took. He didn't see that coming, but it wasn't exactly objectionable. The pain kept him from cumming so quickly, and the way it turned Mona on was sort of magical.

Eric got up to take a piss, thankfully not encountering Sarah. When he came back, Mona was stirring in bed. He planted a kiss on her lips and she opened her eyes.

"Mmmm. Hey you," she said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I could use some coffee." Eric looked at his naked form. "Don't worry, Sarah's a late sleeper. Coffee maker's in the kitchen." Mona rolled over to snooze a bit more.

Eric was all too conscious of his naked body as he made coffee. He tried to stay away from the windows as he used what had to be the slowest coffee maker in the world. Eric was daydreaming about Mona when someone slapped him on the ass. Whack! The crack reverberated through the apartment.

"Hey there, lover boy. Sounded like you and Mona had a good time."

How on earth did Sarah sneak up on him? She stood right behind him, wearing a tight t-shirt and black panties, her nipples standing out prominently. She looked at his erection and laughed. "Tsk tsk. I have a boyfriend, you know." Sarah poured herself some coffee and left, giving Eric a fantastic view of her voluptuous ass as she walked away. Eric quickly poured some coffee for Mona, added cream and sugar per her instructions, and scurried back to her room.

"Sounds like Sarah was up early"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, she saw me naked again. She smacked my ass, too. Are you sure this is okay?"

"She just likes to have fun, but don't worry about it. Yours isn't the first cock she's seen, or even the twentieth. She's a little crazy, but means well enough." Mona sipped her coffee. She nodded at his cock.

"You should be more mindful of the stubble"

"Huh?" Eric started.

"My razor's the one with the purple handle. Use the berry-scented shaving cream. Sara or Alice would be pissed if you used theirs." Mona went back to sipping her coffee and scrolling on her phone.

Eric was speechless. He almost protested and cited her unkempt pubes, but stopped himself. Despite everything, he didn't want to fuck up whatever this was. Besides, she was the one wearing pants here, not him. Eric's shoulders slumped and he left the room.

Mona had watched the conflict on Eric's face from the corner of her eye. Her heart soared when she saw his resignation. She texted Sarah a quick thanks for her performance.

Shaving this time was faster, at least. He was careful to get the areas he missed last time. The tweezers were annoying, and he wanted to impress Mona.

Mona entered the bathroom as he was drying up. The creaking door scared him, but at least it wasn't Sarah here to harass him again. Mona gave him a peck on the cheek and sat down on the toilet. Eric glanced over and saw her staring at him. She held his gaze as she spread her legs and then her labia with two fingers. This time, Eric had a front-row seat to the yellow stream jetting out. His cock reacted involuntarily and Eric was immediately hard. Mona reached out with her other hand and stroked him as she pissed.

When she was done, she held out her hand until Eric got toilet paper. She wiped herself, pulled up her shorts and left, never having said a word. Eric finished drying and followed her back to her room.

Mona sat in her chair, inspecting Eric's cock like a piece of produce. She pulled out a pair of tweezers and Eric winced as she plucked the few hairs he had missed. "Better than last time, at least."

Eric's scrotum was completely smooth and delightfully soft when Mona licked it. She nuzzled her nose, enjoying the girly scent of her shaving cream. She nibbled, gauging his reaction when she bit down and dragged her teeth across his skin. Eric gasped at how sensitive the skin was, but didn't protest. Not even when she lightly bit the side of his cock.

Mona leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cock head. Eric gasped as her warm, wet mouth enveloped his manhood. They both moaned in unison, the vibrations making his cock tingle with delight. Mona bobbed on his prick, going deeper and deeper while kneading his balls. Eric felt the resistance as he reached the back of her throat, but she pushed forward and it gave way. He let out a long groan as she took him to the hilt, her nose nestling against his pubic bone.

Holy shit! Eric never had a blowjob before, and this was not what he expected. How did this girl, who won't let me see her naked, learn to give such amazing head? How can she take it in her throat so easily? Does she have no gag reflex? What have I gotten myself into? These were all great questions that Eric could've asked himself, but he didn't. His brain turned off while he got a truly amazing blowjob.

Eric grabbed her head with and thrust forward, but stopped when his nuts were roughly slapped. Mona's pace never slowed, and Eric put his hands behind his back, enjoying the moment.

Mona's mouth was like a warm vise on his cock as she fucked him with her mouth. Her sounds of enjoyment never stopped tickling his shaft, and his orgasm approached with a sudden and unstoppable force. A salty warmth erupted in Mona's mouth and she used her hand to milk every drop Eric had to give.

"Don't swallow," Mona croaked through a mouthful of cum as she stood. Eric saw her icy stare and understood immediately. He opened his mouth and Mona let the stream of spent seed dribble out. She spit it all out, making slight gagging sounds and adding some of her own saliva.

"Yech. What happened to asking permission?" she said, grabbing his sack roughly. She spit into Eric's waiting mouth, trying to get the taste from hers.

"I need some water. Stay." Eric waited for what felt like an eternity wreathed in the smell and taste of cum and spit. Sarah must have come out of her room because he could hear the two talking and laughing. Eventually, Mona came back with a glass of water.

"Swallow," she commanded. Eric grimaced as he finally swallowed his load. After such a good orgasm, he wasn't horny at all and the taste of his own semen and her spit was just gross.

"You failed this lesson. Bad behavior deserves punishment, don't you think?"

"I'm sorry. I totally forgot. It was just so good."

"You knew what I expected. I know this is new, but I can't let this slide. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about who's in charge." She caressed his cheek and looked deep into his eyes.

Against all logic, Eric's heart thrilled at her touch. I'm losing my mind, he thought to himself, what kind of relationship is this? He looked into her cold, beautiful eyes and quailed. A relationship with a beautiful, wonderful woman, he thought. But yes, I am losing my mind.

"You are," he mumbled.

"I'm what?"

"You're in charge. I'm sorry. I won't cum again without permission."

"You will. They always do. But now you'll learn what happens. Turn around."

Eric numbly complied. He knew what was going to happen when she bent him over with his hands on the desk and had him spread his legs. He felt terribly vulnerable with his ass in the air and his package dangling.

The sting of the hand on his ass wasn't as bad as he feared. It was followed by several more until his ass was a rosy pink. He settled into the staccato rhythm and was happy his "punishment" wasn't too bad. His plaintive whimpers were belied by his erection.

"Nice and warmed up. Start counting."

Eric's blood ran cold when he heard her pick up something from the shelf. The suspense was short-lived when the hairbrush made solid contact with his ass. WHACK!

"Ow!" Eric cried out.

"Count"

"...one." The pain was far more than he thought it would be, but it faded quickly. Unfortunately, it was followed by another to the other cheek. WHACK!

"Two!" he cried. Mona rubbed his back and told him to breathe deep. He was doing well, she said, and needed to take his medicine. She resumed his punishment, alternating cheeks.

"Ten," Eric whimpered. His ass had gone from a rosy pink to a deep red. He didn't know it yet, but he was going to feel this every time he sat down for the next several days.

"Get ready, the last ones are always the hardest."

Pain, lights, and everything else exploded in Eric's eyes as she slapped his dangling testicles. He felt it deep in the pit of his stomach, his knees buckling underneath him. He let out a long howl of pain and tried to stay standing.

"Count."

"...eleven." Eric whimpered.

"One more and you're done"

Eric took a deep breath and braced himself. The pain was almost more than he could bear. The second impact was no softer than the first, but he knew what was coming this time. It was bad, though. Very bad. Eric cried out again as his poor, abused testicles took the blow. He was still standing, but only just.

"twelve." Eric was panting, trying to catch his breath and process the pain. Mona rubbed his back and helped him breathe, encouraging him.

"You did great. It's not easy, I know. You needed this lesson, though. It's best you got it early on. This way there's no confusion between us."

Eric nodded blankly, hugging her. It took him a bit to calm down and feel better, but plenty of kind words and assurances got him there. About 20 minutes later, he was still clinging to her, but feeling more like himself. The past 24 hours had been very intense.

The couple cuddled in bed for a while, lazily watching TV and enjoying their Saturday morning. Soon, though, it was time for Eric to go back to his dorm. They both had homework to finish up before the week started, and Mona had a particularly busy week ahead.

"Now, be a good boy this week. No cumming without permission."

"Of course," Eric blushed. It was going to be a long week.

fpat97
fpat97
259 Followers