Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
More mistakes, more consequences...
1.6k words
4.62
10.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
258 Followers

"But you got head, right?" Kevin asked, incredulous. Eric had been trying, and failing, to explain to his roommate about Mona.

"Yeah, but man. She's into some weird stuff."

"...like what?"

"She's... pushy. It's not like other girls. It's like I'm not in charge. Telling me what to do and stuff"

"Eric, my dude, I don't mean to be harsh but, are you an in charge kinda guy?" Eric looked away, embarrassed. He thought of Mona and how not-in-charge he was. He couldn't stop himself from getting a little hard when he thought about her ordering him around.

"So she's a little assertive in bed. Big deal! I'd love to have a girl like that. It takes all the guesswork out."

"She's more than assertive, she's..."

"She's what, tying you up and ravaging you like some dominatrix?"

Eric coughed on the water he'd been drinking. "What? No, that's ridiculous. You know what, I gotta finish this paper. It's nothing."

Eric turned back to his laptop to hide the heat in his face. He had been trying to finish this assignment for hours, but his mind kept wandering to Mona. He couldn't stop thinking about her pussy and what it'd be like to finally have sex with her.

The next two nights were uncomfortable, to say the least. Eric learned it's hard to sleep with an erection, especially when you keep unconsciously humping the bed. By Wednesday, some of the high from the weekend was wearing off and Eric was starting to feel doubts. Was this as good as he thought it was? Mona was mesmerizing, but what could she possibly want with someone like him? His ass was still sore from the beating, and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to go back to her if she did call.

Kevin went out for a bit on that night and Eric was enjoying some porn when Mona finally texted him. All his doubts vanished like wisps of smoke when he saw her name on the phone.

"hey brown noser how u holding up?"

"I'm good. You?"

"busy. checking in on your assignment. u thinking of me and not cumming?"

"..."

"well?"

"Today was a hard day for me."

"ha ha i get it. hard."

"I'm really sorry but I was looking at porn just now and I kind of leaked a little."

"...i'm glad you told me. leaked or came?"

"It wasn't precum. More like when you ruined mine Friday night. I'm really sorry."

"that's disappointing"

"I know! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just lost control."

There was a long pause. Eric's heart was racing and his palms were sweaty. He thought back to all the times being too honest had messed things up for him and the gnawing pit in his stomach only grew. He blew it.

Ten agonizing minutes later, his phone buzzed.

"im free right now. u can take your punishment tonight or friday after you buy me dinner"

Friday? Dinner? He wasn't totally screwed! Eric's eyes were a bit misty as he texted back. "Tonight is good."

"come over"

The 30-minute walk to Mona's was agonizing. His heart was racing at seeing her again, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was losing his mind to be doing this again. His ass was still sore, and he didn't relish getting the same treatment again. And yet, he was walking right into it. Maybe she'd be nice to him because he was so honest?

Mona was not nice to him for being honest. She made Eric strip before letting him in the apartment. He was shivering in the February cold and could hear Sarah laughing with someone at the far end of the apartment. Thankfully, he was able to scurry to Mona's room without attracting notice. Eric assumed the position, bending over Mona's desk, hoping to placate her.

Mona laughed and ran her hand down his back and over his ass. She grabbed his balls and squeezed until he sucked in a breath.

"I'm not mad," she began. "I'm just disappointed. I'm definitely not surprised. I told you that you'd mess up again."

Mona gave his sack a playful swat as she stroked him.

"It looks like part of you appreciates these lessons. Did you like being hit last time?" Eric remained silent, too afraid to agree. "A good boyfriend appreciates the corrections he's given. Thank me."

"Thank you," Eric mumbled.

"Convince me!" SMACK! Mona slapped his ass hard enough that he yelped.

"Thank you!"

"Good boy. Thank me while you count."

WHACK! There was no warmup or warning this time. The hairbrush made solid contact with Eric's sore asscheek and he yelped again.

"One, thank you."

"Good boy! Now you're getting it."

WHACK!

"Two! Thank you." Eric counted and thanked his way through the rest of his punishment. Numbers eleven and twelve were as bad as the first time. He wasn't sure his balls could take much more of this.

"That's good. I hope you learned your lesson this time." Mona rubbed his sore bottom and kissed him on the cheek. "You did well. I'm glad you told me, and that you were willing to take your punishment right away."

Eric blushed and leaned into her embrace. "Hah ha, yeah, I just wanted... I don't know what I wanted."

"I think you do," she cooed. "You can tell me."

"I wanted to make you happy," Eric said, barely whispering. He looked down at the floor, unable to meet her eyes.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that," Mona said. "Most guys wouldn't be in for these kinds of lessons. I made the right choice with you, though, I think."

Eric leaned in to kiss her, snaking a hand on the back of her neck and the other around the small of her back. He kissed her deeply and, he thought, romantically for just a moment before she reached up and tweaked one of his nipples.

"Ow!" Eric yelped.

"Don't go getting all manly and mushy on me, now." She laughed. "You know what kind of relationship this is, and I'm not going to have you embarrass me because you think you're being all gallant." Mona then put her hand around the back of his neck to kiss him, her tongue exploring his mouth. He melted into the kiss with a sigh, letting her take the lead.

"Good boys deserve a reward. Let's see if we can make the rest of the week easier on you."

Mona bent him over the desk again, her hand gently stroking him. He jumped a little when the cool gel landed on his asshole, followed by her finger gently rubbing against it.

"Just relax. This will feel good."

Eric tried to relax as Mona's finger pushed against and then slowly entered his ass. He had never, ever, touched himself like this and was not ready for this beautiful woman to. She was gentle, though, as she worked her finger in. She stopped to give him time to adjust, stroking his cock the whole time.

"See, not so bad." Mona reassured him again, her voice so much softer than it had been 10 minutes ago. "This right here is your prostate."

Eric's cock jumped as Mona curled her finger and tickled his love button. She never stopped stroking and Eric was soon moaning. Mona stopped what she was doing, unwrapped a condom, and put it on him.

"I don't want you making a mess on my desk." she said as she lubed up his cock. Eric grunted when she he worked a second finger into his ass, getting better access to his prostate. It didn't take long before he was on edge, but Mona didn't let him get all the way. She let go of his cock and started fucking his ass with her fingers. When he calmed down, she went back to jerking him off and massaging his prostate.

This continued for a while until Eric was practically whimpering for release. "Please, please can I cum now?" he whined. There was no response, just Mona alternating back to fingering him and leaving his cock alone. He was so desperate for stimulation that he pushed back against her, humping himself against her invading fingers.

"There you go, that's a good boy," Mona encouraged him, helping him fuck himself. She tweaked his nipples and went back to jerking him off. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Please!" Eric begged.

"And what will you do to cum?"

"Anything please, anything."

"Anything?"

"Oh god yes. Please, please just let me cum."

"Will you do whatever I say?"

"Fuck! Yes, of course!"

"Will you let me do whatever I want to you?

"Pleeeeeease yes."

"Whatever I want? Even if it's denying you right now?"

"I... what...?"

Mona slapped his balls.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck yes. Yes, do whatever you want."

"Will you be my perfect boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, I want to be your perfect boyfriend. Please."

"You may cum."

Eric let out a loud groan and filled the tip of the condom. Mona jerked him off until she was certain he was empty, massaging his prostate the entire time.

"Good boys clean up their messes." Mona said, peeling off the sagging condom. She held it up so Eric could see all it had collected.

All Eric needed was to look in her eyes. He opened his mouth and braced himself. Mona tipped the condom over and took her time squeezing out every last drop. The combination of cum and condom was repulsive, but Eric choked it down without complaint. When it was empty, she turned it inside out and had him clean it thoroughly.

"Well done! See? You're learning so quickly." Mona beamed at him. She walked him to the door, handing him his clothing once he was outside. Eric was happy her back porch was well shaded by trees and nobody could see him. As he turned to leave, he heard Sarah yell out.

"See you next time, lover boy!" Eric's face reddened as he started the long walk back to the dorms, feeling every step in his bruised asscheeks.

fpat97
fpat97
258 Followers