Boyfriend's Best Friend

Story Info
She found Steve irresistible and had to have him.
4.2k words
4.03
12k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

"Well hello gorgeous, why are you out here all alone."

A pair of strong arms wrap around my body pulling me tightly against his.

"Cause my boyfriend is drinking with his mates."

"I'm his best mate and I'm not drinking with him," I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he speaks.

"Maybe your different Steve."

His hands now cup my breasts, his hard cock pressing against my ass as he whispers in my ear, "I'm definitely different and better in so many ways Sal."

His cock was definitely different, it feels so much bigger than Gary's.

"And where's you latest girlfriend Steve?"

"Oh you mean my ex-girlfriend."

Steve goes through girlfriends like other people have hot dinners, if they last more than a month it's a miracle. "Another one bites the dust hey Steve."

"Well you know they can't be all perfect like you Sal."

My body was swaying to the music, my ass pressing against his pants grinding against his cock, his hands gently massaging my breasts.

"Well Sal I better go have a drink with Gary since he's drinking with all his mates and then find someone to keep me company in bed tonight."

'Pick me, pick me' I think as he releases his grip and I watch him walk away.

It's like this every time we're together, his flirting whether he means it or not gets me so horny that if he asked me I would let him fuck me there and then.

My panties are soaking wet, I go to the bathroom to take them off and give myself some satisfaction. I smile thinking about slipping my wet panties off and putting them into Steve's pocket and what he might do to me then.

It made me feel naughty and horny walking around with no panties on, I join Gary who is still drinking, Steve is gone. I had planned to sit where Steve could see me and give him a flash of my bare pussy.

I've known Steve since I started dating Gary, he's naturally a womaniser and flirts with anyone that has a pussy. At first I laughed it off as good harmless fun but in the last six months it's really started turning me on more and more, I know Steve hasn't changed it's me, there is a desire growing in me.

A bit like tonight, six months ago I wouldn't have dared not to wear panties in public but tonight it's giving me a frill that I've never experienced before and I like it.

I scan the room finally finding Steve in a corner booth with a blonde, she has her back to me while Steve is looking in my direction. He smiles at me as he puts his hand on the blondes head pushing it down into his lap. I sit watching her head bob up and down, Steve keeps staring at me, I feel my pussy getting wet again.

I don't know why but without thinking I adjust my chair to face him, I lift my skirt slightly spreading my legs, I don't know if anyone else is looking or not and I don't care. Steve smiles as he moves the blonde's head up and down faster until he holds it down before releasing his grip.

"Hey babe do you want to get us another drink?"

I turn around to look at Gary, "Hey babe I don't want to get a drink but I'll have one when you go."

This gets a few laughs at the table, Gary sheepishly gets up going to the bar returning with two drinks.

With my fresh drink I turn around looking to where Steve was sitting, he's gone, I scan the room, I can't find him. Disappointedly I adjust my skirt as I turn around to join Gary and the others at the table.

It's a couple of weeks later and I bump into Steve again or more accurately he bumps into me. I line up to get a coffee and cake for morning tea when someone bumps into me, they don't say anything and I choose to ignore them. As the line moves forward they bump into me again, I'm about to turn around when the barista asks for my order.

"Cappuccino, skinny milk and a slice of carrot cake, thanks."

The person behind me bumps against me again but this time they don't move, their body remains pressed against me, arms wrap around my waist, a head rests against shoulder.

"Morning beautiful, make that two thanks."

"Miss.."

"Yes, two will be fine thanks."

It's Steve, I suddenly feel weak at the knees, his arms momentarily support my weight before I regain my balance.

We find a table as we wait for our coffees and cakes.

As we sit drinking coffee Steve places his hand on mine, my heart flutters as he touches me, his finger gently rubbing up and down the back of my hand.

"What you doing Saturday week Sal?"

"Umm not sure, nothing I think."

"Excellent, I'm having a party at my place," he says staring into my eyes, smiling, "Bring your swimmers we're christening my new pool, thou in your case I will allow skinny dipping."

"We'll be there."

"Oh yes you best bring Gary as well."

My heart skips a beat as he squeezes my hand before releasing it as he stands up, "Well I better be heading, work to do, bye beautiful see you at the party."

I'm having trouble breathing with excitement, "Umm bye, see you there," my heart's racing as I watch Steve's departing ass.

Suddenly my heart stops, a leggy red head wearing a tight pencil skirt appears at Steve's side. I watch as his hand moves down taking a firm grip of her ass, he keeps hold of her as they walk out the door. Instead of turning right towards his work they turn left, I watch them through the window as they head along the footpath, Steve looks back through the window at me giving me a smile.

I'm feeling disappointed, the mood for more shopping gone, instead I head home.

Gary's excited for the party and with my mood improving I check out my swim suit, 'hmm time for a new one," I think.

Next morning I have my shower before going shopping, the party is in two days and I need to get my new swimmers.

I stand in front of my mirror naked, at 25 I like to think I'm still hot with my shoulder length wavy brunette hair, small button nose and slim lips. I cup my breasts in my hands, I have firm. perky 34D breasts with pronounced nipples when aroused. My hand runs to my belly button piercing, I play with it as I admire my flat, firm stomach, 'Maybe I should get a nipple piercing,' I think as my fingers rub a nipple, 'Steve my like that.'

The thought of Steve liking my body turns me on, with one hand playing with my nipple my other hand moves between my legs, I haven't shaved for a couple of weeks and run my fingers through my hair before turning my attention to my clit. I wondered if Steve likes his pussy's hairy or shaved.

That's twice now I thought about what's Steve preference for my body would be rather than what my boyfriend's Gary preference is.

After some self-satisfaction I go to the shops, the choices for swimmers feels endless from one piece swimsuits to the smallest micro-bikinis imaginable. I opt for something in-between that I feel is sexy but not too slutty.

It's a two piece bikini, the top has a triangle of fabric which covers the front of my breasts, straps run around my neck and back holding it in place. The bottom consists of a strip of fabric a couple of inches wide that runs from front to back connected together by a thin strap.

The fabric is light and most likely see through when wet, plus I will need to have a shave as I run my fingers through my hair either side of the fabric.

I also buy a kimono to wear over the top of my swimmers.

Saturday arrives, the party starts at 12.00pm, we arrive just before 12, other guests begin arriving and by 12.30pm there are about 20 people at the party.

I have taken my kimono off and stand near the bar looking around the pool area, well not so much looking but searching, searching for Steve. Suddenly I'm swept of my feet, my body pressing against a chest, an arm wrapping round the top of my body, the hand holding my breast. My legs rest across the other arm, the hand holding my ass cheek.

I find myself at the edge of the pool, being held above the water, I'm not sure who's holding me, it's happened so quickly, I've been too busy panicking to focus on a face.

"Do I make you wet Sexy?"

That's voice, I know that voice, it's Steve.

I look up at his face, his emerald green eyes staring down at me, a big smile on his face, his hands squeezing my breast and ass.

"Well Sexy do I make you wet?"

"Yes..No..NO," I suddenly realise he was asking if I wanted to be thrown in the pool.

"Fair enough and you are looking a bit cold, better set you down to warm up."

He lies me down in a deck chair, "I'll get you girls a drink."

I turn my head a see Brenda lying on a deck chair beside me, she gives me a smile.

'What did Steve mean about me being cold, I'm not cold, I wouldn't be dressed like this if I was cold,' I think. Then it hits me, my nipples, they are poking out like rockets, aroused by Steve touching me.

Just then Steve returns, he hands me my drink then moves to Brenda sitting on the chair beside her, his back is to the crowd blocking everyone view of Brenda excepts mine.

Sitting the drink down on a little table he leans forward kissing Brenda on the lips, a finger running up and down the inside of her thigh as their lips lock together.

Brenda isn't single, she is married and her husband Bruce is over a the bar talking to Gary.

I turn back to look at them, Brenda has opened her legs slightly and I could see Steve was fingering her pussy, he has stopped kissing her and is now sucking on a nipple through her top.

He looks at me as he fingers and sucks Brenda, as for Brenda she has sunglasses on and I can't tell what she is looking at, if anything. Though I can tell she has an orgasm building, her mouth is open as she breathes heavily, soft moans escaping, her fingers grip the arms of the chair firmly, nails digging into the fabric.

With a shudder she comes, her body shaking as she bites her lip to stop herself from squealing, a spot of blood appearing.

Lifting his finger up he runs it's over Brenda's lips before kissing her again, "I'll give you a house tour later B," he says standing up. He gives me a smile then turns around diving into the pool.

It's at this moment I notice he is wearing speedos and he has an enormous bulge in the front of them.

I'm jealous and super horny as I lie beside Brenda listening as her breathing slowly settle.

It's now midafternoon, a few drinks have got me in a better mood, I get off the deck chair to go find Gary, I haven't been very nice to him since the Steve and Brenda episode.

I was sulking when Gary brought me over another drink, I was feeling neglected, I was by myself Brenda having gotten up to join Bruce at the bar, Steve was also over there with her. Steve leant against the bar, Brenda stood in front of him, both facing Bruce and everyone else, from Steve's arm position I imagined he was playing with Brenda's ass.

I knew it wasn't Gary's fault and when he brought me over lunch and another drink I was slightly more civil to him.

Time to make it up to him now, I'll promise him a little treat later on when we get home.

I look around the pool area, most people have left and I can't see Gary, I head towards the house, 'Knowing Gary he's inside playing pool,' I think.

Firstly I need to go to the bathroom, the downstairs one is occupied, I head upstairs, the bathroom is down the end of the hall pass the bedrooms. The first two doors are closed but the third open, it's just a reflex action that when you walk pass an open door you have to look inside, I did.

"Fuck," I gasp.

Brenda is on her knees naked sucking a cock, Steve's cock and he's naked also, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Brenda's husband Bruce is somewhere in the house, he could just as easily walk pass this door like me and witness what I am seeing.

Brenda didn't hear me but Steve did, with his hands on his hips he looks at me smiling, Brenda's head is moving back and forward along Steve's cock and from what I can see it's long, longer than Gary's.

Steve puts his hand on Brenda's head leaning over her saying something, she stands up briefly looking at me before going to the bed bending over it, her hands grabbing her ass cheeks pulling them apart.

Steve watches her get in position then turns facing me, his cock is huge, a long erect monster, definitely longer and thicker than Gary's. It bounces up and down as he walks towards me, I can't take my eyes off it. Stopping in the doorway he doesn't say anything, he just stands smiling at me for what feels like an eternity but in reality is only a few seconds before he closes the door.

I'm dumbstruck by both Steve's cock and the fact he's fucking Brenda, it takes a couple of minutes before I move going to the bathroom.

On my way back I stop at the door, I can hear moaning coming from inside, I'm tempted to open it, to have a peak, but decide against it in case someone else comes along.

I go downstairs to the pool room.

I'm right Gary's playing, I should have guessed it, it would have to be Bruce that he is playing against. I smile at them both but avoid eye contact with Bruce, after what I saw there's no way I can look at him, I feel sorry for him and guilty, guilty in that I can't, won't tell him what I saw.

Steve has a bar here also, I go help myself to a drink before settling into a comfortable chair to watch the game.

Gary brings me over another drink before he starts his next game, I've been here about three quarters of an hour, the chair is getting too comfortable and I'm just starting to drop off to sleep when Steve walks in.

"No time to sleep Sal, we need to show these boys how to play pool."

"Oh I'm not very good Steve, you should get yourself another partner."

"Nonsense Sal I can teach you, they tell me I have a magic stick, I'm sure you can handle it."

I can't believe it, Steve has just finished fucking Brenda and now he's flirting with me.

"Look like someone needs a pillow to sit on," Steve says nudging my arm. Brenda has just walked into the room, the only chair available is a wooden bar stool, from her squirming she does look uncomfortable.

A small smile crosses my face, 'Teach her right,' I think, but deep down I was jealous, wishing it was me that was sore after been fucked by Steve.

I'm still thinking about Brenda when Steve suddenly pulls me to my feet handing me a cue stick.

Within 20 minutes I'm soaking wet, Steve constantly presses up against me, I can feel his cock each time as he presses against my thighs and ass. His hands wander over my body brushing back and forward over my breasts as he helps me hold the cue, he pats and grabs my ass as he helps me position my legs and body.

God if he wants to bend me over the pool table and fuck me right here and now I would let him.

The arrival of new guests draws Steve away from me or at least the 6 foot brunette with oversized fake tits in the skimpy bikini who is with them draws him away.

An hour goes by Steve hasn't returned, this pisses me off considering all his flirting at the pool table. Gary is pretty wasted, I organise a taxi to take us home, once there I pour Gary into bed before going for a shower.

Lying in bed beside a loud snoring Gary I think back over the events of today, touching myself as I remember the sight of Steve naked in the room with Brenda and his cock, his big beautiful hard cock.

Even as I lie here beside my boyfriend I can't explain it but I want that cock, I need that cock.

But why, why won't he fuck me, he flirts constantly with me only to go off and fuck someone else. I decide that next time I'm alone with him I'm going to ask him, I'm going to ask him why does he won't fuck me.

My chance comes a couple of weeks later.

It's about 8am Sunday morning when the doorbell chimes.

I'm still in bed, Gary left about an hour ago to play golf with his mates and won't be coming back until later this afternoon. I decide to have a lazy day which includes lying in bed until late, eating junk food and watching netflix.

When I'm in bed I like to be naked, I love the feel of my sheets against my naked body.

The doorbell chimes again, longer this time, my kimono lies in the corner, I quickly snatch it up throwing it on as I walk down the hall. It doesn't cover much but pulling it tight does help hide my breasts and it's just long enough to cover my pussy, it'll do to chase away whoever is trying to spoil my Sunday.

I open the door ready to tell whoever there to go away when I see it's Steve, I'm frozen, my hand lets goes off the top of my kimono allowing it to fall open showing my breasts.

"Now that is a wonderful way to welcome a guest," Steve's says with a chuckle.

Realising I'm exposing myself I quickly pull the kimono close as I stammer out a "Good morning."

"Ah my sultry goddess is your boyfriend home?"

"Umm no Steve, umm I thought you were with him golfing."

"Alas no my goddess, I declined his invite earlier in the week only to find myself now free and available."

"Sorry Steve, he left a while ago."

"More fool him," he says as he runs his eyes up and down my body.

I fidget under his attentive gaze.

"Now unless you want to needlessly get tongues wagging dressed like that with a gentleman at your door I suggest you take me inside to really get them talking."

I can feel myself blushing, "Of course, please come in Steve."

Now at this moment I knew I should have excused myself to get dressed but I didn't, I wanted to see what might happen or I hoped something would happen.

"Come to the kitchen and have coffee Steve while you think about what you can do today now you're not golfing."

I can feel Steve's eyes on my ass as he follows behind, I pull my robe slightly higher teasing him.

Steve sit's at the breakfast bar as I make the coffee, my pussy is wet just from the thought of Steve using me.

I bend and twist flashing my body at Steve as much as possible, I know I'm acting like a slut but I don't care, from the moment I asked Steve inside I decided today was the day he's going to fuck me.

As I lean on the breakfast bar opposite Steve sipping my coffee I know my kimono has fallen open showing off my breasts.

Other than normal conversation Steve hasn't said anything flirty since we been inside, it's frustrating me to no end.

"Fuck Steve, do you find me attractive?"

He smiles, "Your super sexy Sal."

"Then why don't you want to fuck me?"

Steve doesn't say anything, he takes another sip of his coffee, his eyes fixed on my face, a smile on his face.

"Shit Steve your always touching, flirting with me," I say, a touch of anger and exasperation in my voice. "But you always going off fucking someone else, why?"

"What do you want Sal?"

I fall silent, this is it the moment of truth, what do I want?

Fuck all of a sudden I don't know what I want, am I being stupid, I have a boyfriend, I love him but... but there is something about Steve, something that makes me want him.

"Fucking," I blurt out, "I want you to fuck me."

Steve just keeps smiling at me, his eyes staring deeply into mine, thank god I'm leaning on the bench top I can feel my knees going weak under his stare.

"Come round this side Sal."

As I walk around the breakfast bar Steve swivels in his seat to look at me.

"Remove your robe."

I stand there for a moment before untying the sash allowing my robe to open, I pull it off my shoulders allowing it to fall onto the floor at my feet.

Steve moves his finger in a circular motion as his eyes wander up and down my naked body, as I turn around I'm suddenly feeling like a piece of meat someone is inspecting before they buy it.

To be honest I'm excited, I can feel myself getting wetter as Steve continues to inspect my body, making me spread my legs, bend over spreading my ass cheek. He hasn't touched me, he's just looked as I got into the various positions he wanted.

I stand in front of him now, I'm nervous, it's been a couple of minutes since he told me to stand up, arms at my side and not move. Steve hasn't spoken a word, he ran his eyes over my body one last time and since then has just stared at me, his face blank and emotionless.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers
12