Boyfriend's dad is even bigger

Story Info
Zoe was satisfied with Tommy's cock until she tried his dad's.
5.1k words
4.55
149.1k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

Zoe was satisfied by Tommy's cock ... until she tried his dad's

Zoe was in her favorite place.

She was sitting on a low foot stool in front of her 18-year-old boyfriend Tommy, who was seated on a chair on the back patio of his house. His legs were splayed to either side of her as she leaned forward to take his wonderful cock into her mouth.

There was nothing Zoe could think of that made her happier than sucking Tommy's dick. For one thing, his cock was perfect -- about 7 ½ inches long and thick enough that she could wrap her fingers around it and just about touch her hand on the other side. He was cut, and when he got hard, his head formed a nice, big mushroom on the top.

She loved the feel of his cock as she slid her lips down the shaft -- how hot it was, how hard it was, and yet how soft it was. She liked to lick all around the spongy head and pop it in and out of her mouth. She enjoyed pushing her lips as far down as they could go, and the more times she sucked Tommy, the farther down she got.

She was certain that with a little more effort she could take him all the way down her silky throat.

Zoe also loved to hear Tommy's sighs and moans as she worked on his dick. It gave her such a thrill to know that she could make her boyfriend feel so good.

And it also made her wet.

The 18-year-old had learned to give head by doing it with several earlier boyfriends and a few one-night encounters, but until she found Tommy's seemingly perfect cock, she didn't realize how much she enjoyed oral sex.

And she certainly didn't know it would make her own body respond by soaking her panties.

Tonight was definitely one of those nights.

But there was a little something extra going on tonight. As Zoe bobbed her head up and down in Tommy's lap, and as she swirled her tongue back and forth on the sensitive area just below his head, she cocked her head to her right so she could glance toward the house.

Two nights ago, when she was sucking Tommy in this very spot, she thought she saw some movement in the window of his father's study. She and Tommy had chosen this spot on the patio because it was surrounded on three sides by bushes or tall plants. The only window in the house that had a view was the study.

It had never been an issue before because Tommy's dad Ben went to work early in the morning and he was usually asleep by the time she and Tommy got busy.

But that last time, she was pretty sure she saw a silhouette in the window, which was only about 10 yards away.

Zoe didn't know why, but she was hoping she'd see his dad again tonight. On the one hand, they could get in trouble if Ben saw them and told her parents. On the other, she got a strange satisfaction from thinking that she was being watched. Maybe that was why her juices were flowing so much tonight.

And then, just as she sat back to pump Tommy's glistening cock with her hand, there it was -- that shadow in the window.

She did not want to look straight at the window, so she cocked her head to the side and licked as she jerked Tommy off. Zoe peered toward the house and was certain somebody was standing there in the study.

The figure was silhouetted because there was a window on the other side of the house that received some light from the street light out front. By the size and width of the shoulders, Zoe knew it had to be Ben again.

And she thought, "I'm going to give him a show."

With that, she took Tommy's dick deeply into her mouth, to the limit. And she sucked in as hard as possible as she came back up. She repeated this move for a minute or so until she had to take a break. As she pumped her boyfriend's cock, she snuck another glance at the window and was surprised at what she saw.

The shadow was now standing sideways to her and she saw movement. It took only a second or two to realize what that movement was -- the silhouette was jacking off! There was no doubt.

And then Zoe got the shock of her life -- the cock being jacked off was huge!

She had never seen one so big, even if it was really just a shadow. That got her even more excited, and she ramped up her jerking on Tommy, who was now making the noises he made when he was close to coming.

Zoe was frantic to finish the job and give Ben something to remember. She had always simply taken Tommy's cum in her mouth and she loved that; tonight she needed something extra.

So when he began to grunt, Zoe pulled her lips off, aimed the dick at her face and let him blast away.

And blast he did, with ropes of cum hitting Zoe on the cheeks, nose, forehead, chin -- so much that she felt covered by it.

Tommy whispered, "Holy shit, Zoe, that was wild!"

Zoe then began to wipe her hand across her skin, collecting his spunk on her fingers as she did, bringing them to her mouth and sucking the cum off them. Tommy watched in amazement at her wanton display.

When she was done, Tommy bent down to give her a hug, which gave Zoe a chance to look toward the window. Ben was still pumping his big cock, but it looked like he had a towel or something in front of it, and she guessed he had just made a big deposit into it.

She shivered with excitement and her pussy was practically on fire.

But she also knew that it was late enough that she was going to have to get home, where she would take care of her own orgasm.

She took one last look and could swear she saw Ben raise his arm and give a thumbs-up gesture.

Tommy drove her home and kept talking about how sexy it was that she let him come on her face. All the while, Zoe could think of nothing except for Ben's monster cock.

Later that night, as Zoe slipped her fingers in and out of her juicy pussy, she decided that she had to find a way to get a really good look at that cock.

When she woke up the next day, that dick was still on her mind. She stayed in bed scheming for a way to see it in person. Since Ben already knew that Zoe and Tommy were having sex, she felt she had nothing to lose by talking to his father.

Tommy was an only child and his mother had divorced Ben several years ago and moved away. Tommy was a soccer player, and didn't get home from practice until about 6 o'clock. That gave her time after school to chat with Ben, because he normally got home from work around 3:30.

All day long at school, Zoe could not stop thinking about Ben's giant cock. She had been more than happy with Tommy's -- and she still would be, she believed -- but the thought of taking on a bigger dick was driving her crazy. She even cut her lunch break short to retire to a bathroom stall and use her fingers to get herself off.

Zoe saw Tommy just after the last class and said they'd talk after dinner; then she walked to his house, which was only about three blocks from school.

She didn't know how to broach the subject with Ben, and couldn't think of the right words to say. So she figured she'd just let it play out and see what happened. She had let down her long, blonde hair, worn her shortest skirt, and she knew when she undid one more button on her blouse -- which she did just now -- the swell of her breasts would be quite visible.

She rang the bell and a few seconds later, Ben came to the door.

"Hey, Zoe. What's up?"

"Well, I left one of my books here last night and wanted to pick it up."

"Sure, c'mon in."

"I think it's in Tommy's room. Is it OK to go get it?"

"That's fine."

Zoe thought she could see a smirk on Ben's face, but maybe she was imagining it.

She picked up some random book and walked back into the kitchen where Ben was.

"I got it."

"Good. Everything going well for you at school?"

"Yeah. It's been a good senior year so far. Having some fun."

She saw his smile get a little wider, and she felt his eyes on her body.

"So, are you and Tommy doing well? I don't get to see you two that often with my schedule."

"Oh, yeah, we're good."

"I thought I might have heard you guys last night."

Uh, oh, Zoe thought. Then she decided to be bold.

"Actually, I believe I saw you last night in your study. That was you, wasn't it?"

Ben looked down for a second, but then brought his steely blue eyes up to look right at Zoe.

"Yes, that was me, all right. And you put on quite a show, Zoe. Let's just say I was pretty impressed with your skills."

Zoe smiled, but couldn't hold his gaze. As her eyes dropped, they focused on his body and she realized that Ben's cock was already making quite a lump in his pants.

"Well, I have to say I was pretty impressed with your show, too, Mr. Shelton. Wow. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Please, call me Ben. And I couldn't stop thinking about you, either."

Then came several seconds of awkward silence.

Zoe stared at the muscle in his pants, and knew he was staring right back at her. She could feel her panties getting a little damp, and decided to make the next move.

"Can I see it?"

Ben laughed and said, "You're not exactly shy, are you?"

"Not when I know what I want. I have to see if it's as big as it looked last night."

"Well, I guess we can do that."

Zoe sat in a chair and watched transfixed as Tommy's dad stepped closer to her and undid his belt buckle. Then the button at the top of his fly. Then his zipper. He started to reach in to pull his dick out, but Zoe stopped him by saying, "Let me do that."

So he stepped even closer as Zoe stretched out her hands. She pulled his pants to his knees and saw that his boxers were pulled tight by his massive boner. She reached inside and grasped his hard cock, but realized it would be difficult to pull it out. Instead, she yanked his boxers off.

And there it was, standing proudly at attention.

His cock was even bigger than Zoe could have imagined. It had to be at least two inches longer than Tommy, and was thicker, too. She'd never seen a dick so big, even in porn. Her face flushed, her nipples got erect and her crotch got moist.

"Oh my god, Mr. Shelton ... uh, Ben. It's huge! How big is it?"

"Just under 10. "

"Can I touch it?"

"Zoe, you can do anything you want with it. I was kind of thinking about something along the lines of what you did with Tommy last night."

She said, "OK," but immediately realized it was not going to be exactly the same. She was never going to get that much of this monster in her mouth. But that didn't mean she couldn't try.

As Zoe watched Ben take off his shirt and kick his pants free, she could see that he was in excellent shape for a guy around 40 years old: Tree trunks for legs, a pretty flat stomach and good definition in his arms and shoulders.

Just before she leaned forward, she thought, "This might be my only chance, so I'd better be good."

She put both of her hands on the big cock and would have had room for at least one more, maybe two. After several tentative pumps, a couple of drops of precum oozed out of the tip. Not wanting to waste them, Zoe brought the cock head to her mouth and licked off the wetness.

She kept her tongue out, sliding it all over the head and top of the shaft before popping the head into her mouth. She felt like she had to stretch just to do that.

She sucked as she tongued just below the head, causing Ben to moan. Her mouth began producing large amounts of saliva, which she let drip down the shaft so her hands could run it all over.

Zoe decided it was time to see how much she could take, so she changed her angle, opened wide and slid her lips down the giant pole. She went very slowly, trying to adjust to the huge head entering her throat.

Alas, it was simply too big. She thought she got close to halfway, but that was it.

"Zoe, that was great -- I don't think anybody has gotten farther down than that."

If Ben was trying to make her proud, it worked. She was determined to give a great blow job.

Three more times, Zoe went down as far as she could, swishing her tongue as she did. She then sucked as hard as she could on the way back up. Meanwhile her hands were busy on the shaft, since there was plenty of room.

She took a break to lick all over the huge cock, then went back to work, pushing down and sucking back up. Her jaw got a little tired from his size, but Zoe wasn't going to stop until Ben came.

Despite her young age, she'd had a fair number of cocks in her mouth, but this experience was unlike any other. She had a hard time dealing with his size, even though she was enjoying the hell out of it. She looked at it as a challenge and she wasn't going to fail the test.

Because she couldn't deep throat him as she could all of her other lovers, she concentrated on the head, rimming it with her active tongue, teasing the sensitive area just below it and sucking hard on whatever part of the shaft she could take in.

In a way, she was frustrated. But in another, she was seriously exhilarated.

As Ben gave her words of encouragement, her hands began to speed up, racing up and down his shaft while she sucked on the head. That combination did the trick, as Ben began to moan and told her he was close.

Remembering that Ben liked her show last night, Zoe kept jacking, but took her mouth off his cock. With a final grunt, the first blast of Ben's cum shot right across Zoe's face, covering her right cheek and eye and into her hair. The second hit her chin and started dripping down onto her neck.

Feeling covered, Zoe dipped her head to cover the tip and took the next several shots directly into her mouth. She loved the feel of that hot semen exploding into her, and relished the salty taste. Ben's orgasm continued for several more seconds, although his flow receded.

Zoe swallowed the sperm in her mouth, then licked her tongue around to get what she could from her chin. She then used Ben's dick to push more of his cum into her greedy mouth while she wiped the goo from her eye.

Ben grabbed a towel and handed it to her so she could finish the messy job.

"You're even better than I thought you'd be," he said. "That was fabulous."

Zoe gently wiped the end of his dick, then laid it in her hands and said, "I guess I had a little ... er, a big incentive," and sat back in the chair.

Nothing was said as Ben put his clothes back on and sat in a chair across the island from Zoe. Then their eyes met, and both started to speak at once, "What ...?"

"You first," he said.

"Me? Well, that was fun and I had my curiosity satisfied. But I do like Tommy, and I feel kinda bad about that."

"It wouldn't be fair if I got between you and Tommy. It was kind of a unique coincidence that I saw you guys on the patio, and yeah, I watched you earlier this week, too. I've had some extra work that's kept me up later than usual and I was taking a break.

"But I'm not going to be spying on you. You can even go in Tommy's room if you want, as long as you're being safe about it."

"We will. But we have to keep this to ourselves. I mean, you could get me in trouble if you told my parents about me and Tommy. And I don't think they'd want to know about what we just did, either."

"You're right about that. It'll be our secret."

"OK. I'd better go now."

"Thanks, Zoe. See ya later."

That arrangement lasted about two weeks.

During that time, Zoe was very active with Tommy, getting together with him about every two days or so for some great sex. And she even talked him into to using his bedroom for several of their trysts.

Tommy was starting to get better in the sack, too. He wasn't very experienced, but he was trying.

But, unfortunately, Zoe couldn't get Ben's huge dick completely out of her mind. Every time she saw him, she immediately got a vision of that large head as it disappeared into her mouth.

She knew it was probably a bad idea, but she had to have it again.

So on a night when Tommy's soccer team had an away game and the couple wasn't planning on getting together after the team got back, Zoe took a chance and dropped in on Ben after school.

"Hey, Ben, is it OK if I come in?"

"Well, sure. Need another book or something?"

"Ha, ha. No. You probably know what I need. I can't stop thinking about your cock."

"That's interesting, because I've thought a lot about you, too. I never did get to see your body, Zoe, and I think I'd like that very much."

"You can see and have any part of me you want just as long as you give me your dick again."

"I think that can be arranged. Why don't you come with me to the bedroom so we can get comfortable?"

Zoe gave her butt an extra wiggle as she walked ahead of Ben, and heard him sigh. She was so stoked for what might happen, even though she didn't really know exactly what she wanted to happen. She definitely wanted that big thing in her mouth again, but she was a little scared of it going anywhere else.

As they arrived at the side of Ben's huge bed, he asked her to stop. He sat on the edge of the bed and she stood right in front of him, practically trembling.

"Zoe, I think you and I both want this, but I need to make sure. It's kind of a weird situation, and I'd hate to mess anything up."

"I want it, Ben. It's been hard to not think about it the last two weeks. As long as Tommy doesn't find out, I want it. Bad."

"OK," Ben said as he stood up and gave Zoe a passionate kiss. "Let's go for it."

Ben placed his hands gently on Zoe's breasts, giving them a loving squeeze and thumbing the nipples. Then he moved lower to undo the buttons. He helped her take the shirt off, then reached around and slid her bra off.

"They're beautiful," Ben said.

Zoe's chest was heaving as Ben sat down and pulled her toward him. She knew her boobs weren't that big, even compared to her classmates. But she always liked the way her nipples responded when she was aroused.

And she was definitely aroused now, as Ben sucked the tip of her left breast into his mouth. He played with her other tit and caressed her with his tongue and lips. When he shifted to the right, his hand moved up and lightly pinched her left tit, drawing a moan from Zoe. She didn't remember anybody even doing that to her before, but she liked it.

Ben went back and forth from breast to breast, then dropped his right hand down between Zoe's legs. He moved up her legs under the skirt until he reached her pussy and was clearly surprised to find no underwear.

"Told you I wanted it," she said.

She didn't have to say it, because she was sure Ben could already feel how wet she was. He rubbed his fingers across her juicy slit and teased her clit. Then he pulled his hand away and took down the zipper of the skirt.

Once it fell to the floor, he helped Zoe step out of it and get her sandals off, rendering her completely naked. Ben slowly and deliberately swept his gaze from head to toe, smiling all the way.

"I could never tell you this before, but you are a beautiful girl, Zoe. And your body is just perfect. Do me a favor and turn around. Yeah, like that. Oh, that's sweet. Now bend over. Yeah, that's gorgeous."

Ben leaned forward, put his hands on her hips and bent down to swipe his tongue across her butt cheeks. Then he went even lower and dipped his tongue into her pussy, getting a groan from Zoe.

"Honey, you taste so good. C'mere. I need to get some more of that."

He had Zoe get on her back on the bed and he went to work licking her dripping cunt. Zoe loved the way he teased her, then followed up by slipping his tongue deep inside her. He went from laving his tongue vertically, to moving it back and forth. When he finally took her clit between her lips, she went over the edge, crying out and rocking on the bed.

"Oh, god, that is sooooo good," Zoe said. "But I want to suck on you, too."

"We can do that."

Ben hopped past Zoe and got onto the middle of the bed, laying on his back. She swung her hips and legs over his face and lowered her pussy to his waiting lips.

Then she bent down and took Ben's massive tool in her hands. It wasn't completely hard yet, so she shoved it in her mouth, thinking it would be exciting to feel it come alive inside her.

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers
12