Boyhunter Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man is preyed upon.
1.1k words
4.11
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLVB
TLVB
10 Followers

This is a work of fiction, I do not condone ANY of the activities portrayed in this story, nor do I recommend them to anyone. This story is simply a fantasy and going to have strong elements of non-consent and bdsm. English is not my first language so apologies for the mistakes.

Kevin was counting down. Finally it was time to move. After the sudden death of his father, he and his mother had moved in with his grandparents. His grandparents lived in a fairly small house, so Kevin had barely had any privacy. And worse, virtually no access to his porn. With the loss of his father, his mother had no choice but to look for a job. After weeks of searching, his mother got the great opportunity to work for a company on the other side of the country.

His mother had discussed the news with Kevin and what the possibilities were for Kevin. Kevin didn't have to think long about it. Living with his grandparents was not an option for him. His grandparents had good intentions, but Kevin was already looking forward to the times when he would be home alone.

In addition, Kevin knew very well that his social life in his hometown was not much. He was always a little shy. He had only digital friends through frequent gaming. Contact with girls especially didn't go well for Kevin. He was too quiet, awkward and probably not the type to attract girls. Kevin had liked several girls, but they were all interested in the popular and sporty types. And that wasn't Kevin. Kevin was 5 foot 8 and especially slim. With his 155 pounds and baby face nobody even thought he was 18 years old. And that meant his high school had been disappointing. No female contacts, not even a date or a kiss.

Fortunately, Kevin found his solace in porn. Before he had moved in with his grandparents, he watched porn daily. For Kevin, a world had opened up and he was taking all the time he could get. And that was all Kevin could think about as he sat in the car on the way to their new home. A house he had only seen in pictures and from descriptions by his mother. A house that had been arranged by his mother's employer. But most importantly, another room of his own for Kevin. A room he could lock and where he could look up all his fantasies online. And perhaps the new environment gave him the opportunity to finally connect with a girl.

Kevin didn't know how quickly to get his things out of the car. He had only one thought; watching porn and cumming. However, while bringing his stuff inside, he was pretty quickly interrupted by his mother. Standing next to his mother was Eric. A large sturdily built man in his 50s. Kevin knew Eric as the new neighbor. His mother had mentioned that she had spoken to Eric a few times at the viewings and that she had felt it was important to have good contact with the neighbor. His mother had not said it out loud, but Kevin felt that she saw Eric as a father figure for Kevin. Kevin was brought out of his thoughts by a friendly greeting from Eric. A large hand was extended and a firm handshake followed. Eric mentioned that he did a lot of fishing in the area, whereupon he handed a card to Kevin saying that he could come along if he liked it. Kevin saw that on a card was a link to an Eric fishing website. Kevin understood that Eric wanted to welcome him and that was why he made that offer, but Kevin didn't have time for any of this. He was bursting after all these weeks without privacy. He excused himself and made sure all the stuff had been brought inside. On his way to his room, he was called by his mother. His mother expressed her appreciation if he would go fishing with Eric sometime in the next few weeks. Kevin didn't quite see this fit, especially with a virtually unknown man. Soon they came to the compromise that he would email Eric and thank him with the offer, but that he needed to feel at home first.

After plugging in the computer, Kevin had made the decision not to waste a single minute. Especially considering that his mother had all sorts of obligations in town. Quickly he navigated to Eric's website to take a global look at the site, but more importantly to find Eric's e-mail address. Swiftly, Kevin sent the email, as he had agreed with his mother. Then he checked the lock on his door and navigated to his favorite porn sites. Video after video Kevin clicked open in a new tab as he slowly jerked off. Kevin felt an orgasm building in his slender body, at which point he slowed his pace. He noted how hot he had gotten and undressed. This had become a familiar ritual by now.

He continued to jerk off and eventually a clip caught his attention. In the image, he saw a young woman in a vulnerable position while a much older man seemed to dominate her. Kevin clicked on the link and, like a skilled porn watcher, navigated to the most interesting parts. The young girl was tied up and appeared to be forced to suck the man. The man pushed the girl onto his cock and began fucking the woman deep in her throat. The woman seemed to be struggling. Her makeup ran completely down her face, mingled with spit. Then the woman was thrown hard on a bed, after which the man began to fuck the woman hard in her ass. Kevin,fascinated and aroused by the roughness and control of the man in the clip, could no longer contain his horniness. Large jets of cum shoot from his cock, landing everywhere. Even on apart of his own face and chest. Kevin's chest and stomach are somewhat used to it by now, but hitting his own face? That's a new record. With appropriate disgust, he quickly cleaned his face. While wondering if the woman in the clip did it all voluntarily.

Relieved to be rid of the heavy feeling from his balls, he decides to open his favorite game. After nearly an hour of frustration by his teammates and thinking about the woman in the clip, his attention is drawn away by the sound of an incoming mail. Kevin does not recognize the e-mail address, but quickly realizes he is in trouble. The mail is titled "Kevin exposed?

TLVB
TLVB
10 Followers