Boys in the Buff

Story Info
Nude cleaning services, and much more!
3.8k words
4.5
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was browsing through a porn site when I saw the advert. An agency wanted good looking, fit men aged twenty to forty to provide nude services like housework and gardening for "discerning mature clients." I'd heard about such agencies. A picture showed a guy about my age holding a tray with a teapot and cups on it. He was stark naked except for a little frilly pink apron being conspicuously lifted by his hard up boner. The agency called itself "Boys in the Buff."

I was between careers and keeping myself solvent by part time jobs. I needed work, the money sounded good, and the idea grew on me. I fitted the bill. I was thirty, single, in shape from the gym, and down below I was pushing out just over seven inches of hard muscle, which I suspected the discerning mature clients of Boys in the Buff would be most interested in. I applied online sending the nude photos they asked for.

I was invited to an interview. It was in a rough part of town at a dingy office with walls covered with pictures of naked women and men in erotic poses. A woman interviewed me. She was about forty, average pretty, in a blouse with decent legs below a knee length skirt. She explained that they provided strippers and porn models, and Boys in the Buff was a part of the business they wanted to expand. The agency was all very down market, nothing like the glitzy male stripper websites I'd seen.

She scrupulously checked my health record. She asked me about my sex life, whether I was straight, gay, bi or anything else. I think she'd already guessed I was straight. She asked me to strip naked. I'd taken a Viagra an hour or so before to make sure I could perform and my straining cock was pushing out my briefs in a huge bulge. Before I'd even slipped my briefs off I could tell she was impressed.

She got me to do some erotic nude poses, thrusting my hard cock out, bending over to show off my bum and let my cock and balls swing, and sprawling wide legged over the furniture. That seemed to impress her too.

As I'd anticipated, she asked me to masturbate. As if to encourage me she sat on the edge of her desk with one leg lifted up. That pulled her skirt up and I could see she was in tan stockings and blue patterned white panties. I made sure I put on a good meaty show for her. I stood with my legs wide and my hard up cock rammed forward. I took my time, tugging and stroking full length, showing her I knew how to hold back and edge. I made sure she knew my eyes were exploring her her well filled blouse, her nylon clad legs and of course the panties she was showing me. When I came I grunted noisily, jerked my hips emphatically forward and shot my load a couple of feet across the floor.

"Impressive," she said as I stood there afterwards on the worn, stained carpet dripping semen from my half erect cock. I guessed what the carpet stains were. She told me I'd got the job. She handed me the contract and made sure I understood the rules.

"You're not a prostitute," she said. "You never initiate any contact, physical or otherwise, or sexual act with a client. If we hear you have, you're fired. But if a client asks for a service and you're in the mood ..." She left the sentence unfinished, but our eyes met and she grinned. We understood each other.

I got my first client a few days later by email from Boys in the Buff. A woman describing herself as a "mature lady" wanted some help with cleaning and said that she had a "mobility issue." She gave her name as Diana. It didn't sound very promising. I had a mental picture of a dirty minded little old lady wanting to re-live her lecherous youth ogling a naked boy wanking off. I had the option to turn it down, but I needed the work and I took it up.

I arrived at Diana's right on time. I was blown away. Her house was in a tree lined road in a quiet classy suburb, and it was massive. I parked my old Ford next to the gleaming new bright yellow open topped BMW sportster in the wide drive. The big oak door opened and there in front of me was a sophisticated looking woman in her later forties, attractive and with styled blonde hair down just below her ears.

She was in a knee length cream coloured floral patterned flouncy skirted summer dress that radiated style and price. It was sleeveless with thin shoulder straps, well filled up top and low cut far enough between her big breasts to be interesting but not too daring. Its thin material clung to curves a woman half her age would have envied. Her shapely legs were in sheer black nylons contrasting with cream coloured sandals. At her ears, neck and wrists were understated pearls.

I'd dressed in a smart shirt and new jeans, but next to that vision of elegance I felt like a tramp. I was momentarily speechless but fortunately, giving me a big welcoming smile, Diana spoke first. Her voice was soft, sophisticated and confident.

"You're the gorgeous boy who's going to take all his clothes off for me, aren't you? Do come in."

A moment later I was in a large tastefully furnished lounge looking out onto a huge garden with Diana asking me if I'd like a cup of tea.

"What needs cleaning?" I asked as I sipped my tea.

From what little I'd seen of Diana's house it looked spotless with everything perfectly in place.

"Me!" Diana said gleefully, with a big grin, "I want you to take a shower with me, you gorgeous boy!"

As if I hadn't already noticed her body she wiggled her hips, elegantly of course, but getting her breasts swinging in her dress in a way that told me they were big, firm and bouncy.

"You mentioned a mobility issue ..." I began. She looked agile and obviously knew how to move her body. She gave a very feminine little laugh.

"Oh yes ... Its this dress. I find it hard to undo the zip at the back. My tits are so big. You'll have to undress me."

She turned to show me a zip extending from the curves of her bottom to just above the outline of the bra straps I could see through the thin material of her dress. She wiggled her bottom, showing me the outline of panties and suspender straps. I felt my Viagra-fuelled penis start to rise. She turned to face me and grinned.

"But only after you've taken all your clothes off first, you gorgeous boy!"

Her eyes followed my every move as I stripped for her. I was quickly down to the sexy thong I'd put on for the occasion: white see through fishnet at the sides, a smooth white front in cloth thin enough to show my penis outline in detail and just big enough to cover my erect cock and balls, with a back thong gusset that nestled deep in my bum crack. I did a slow twirl in it for her, thrusting my hips toward her and swinging my bum.

Facing her I slipped my thong down round my thighs. My hard muscle bounced out bending up almost vertical from my cock bush I'd neatly trimmed for the occasion to my exposed big purple knob. I swung my hips so my cock swayed stiffly in front of her. I let my thong fall round my ankles, kicked it aside and stood there with my legs spread wide, my hands on my bum and my erect quivering cock thrust toward her. My penis cranked up another notch or two as I felt Diana's eyes exploring my naked body.

"Now undress me!"

She stood with her legs spread waiting for me, and she didn't have to wait long. I had no difficulty with that zip. She purred as I slipped the dress off her shoulders and guided it down her body and legs. Her bra, panties and suspender belt were creamy white satin edged with embroidery. They were designer labeled and looked expensive. Though they weren't as skimpy as porn girls' the luxurious elegance of her underwear added to her erotic allure. Her panties were deliciously smooth. Running my hand over her pert round bottom, following the hems of her panties across her smooth bum cheeks with my fingertips, and feeling her soft curves through the thin taut satin was every bit as penis-straining exciting against my hand as her bottom nude.

I undressed her to her stockings. She purred with excitement as her underwear fell away and my hands roamed over her breasts, bottom and pussy. Her own fingers lightly flicked and stroked my penis, tickled my balls and teased me between my legs. Nude but for stockings she stepped each nylon clad leg up in turn onto a chair for me to slip her stockings off. I made sure my hands savoured every millimetre of her long smooth legs.

Her naked body was everything a guy could want. She was honey tanned all over without bikini shadows as if she'd sprawled nude on some exotic beach. Her breasts were big, round and firm, and the little bush of brown cunt hair between her legs was trimmed as neatly as mine.

"Go on ... Do some of those naughty poses you did on that web site!" Diana said excitedly, giving me a mischievous grin.

As a paid up member of Boys in the Buff Diana would have seen the pictures of me that the woman who'd interviewed me had taken. They were as erotic and kinky as any you'd see in hardcore porn. I'm straight but seeing them even got my penis straining hard. I repeated them for Diana.

I was standing with one knee up on a table top, my legs wide and my iron hard cock sticking straight out, with my bum toward her. I felt her hand slide across my bottom, fondling my buttocks and tickling my bum crack. I stayed as I was, but strained my legs wider as her exploring hand slid right under me between my legs from behind. She stroked my inner thigh tops, my arse and my balls then lightly ran a finger up and down each side of the length of my iron hard cock. The way her hand played with my cock and balls told me instantly she was a woman who knew exactly how a guy likes to be handled. I bit my lip, squirmed and grunted as I fought not to cum in her hand.

"Mmmmm!" Diana purred. "My boy likes a naughty girl to play with him. Do you like older women?" My gasps and squirming must have told her I certainly did. Mercifully I felt her hand slide off my cock and balls.

She took me by the hand and we went nude together upstairs to the huge bathroom. It was all glittering chrome and glass, pastel tiles, an awesome array of women's cosmetic creams, and an en suite shower big enough, though a cosy fit, for two. We were straight in there with the glass door closed behind us, with water just the right temperature cascading over our naked bodies and with Diana pressed against me nude, big, soft, warm and wet.

We were all over each other. Diana squealed and gasped with sex pleasure as my hands soaped and lathered every inch of her body. My hands lingered on her breasts, bottom, thighs and of course on her neatly furred pussy. She did the same for me, spending ages meticulously cleaning my hard up penis and balls with her deft fingers, ruffling my pubic hair, squatting down to lick suds out of my belly button, out of my bum crack and off my cock shaft. All the time as we moved around each other in the confines of the shower her nipples brushed and poked my naked body, and my straining hard cock poked and brushed hers.

As I played with her my hand constantly went to her vagina lips. Her little squeals, gasps and moans told me she knew exactly what I was doing: working her hot and towards orgasm. As her excitement rose she nuzzled her cunt mound against my cupped palm. Finally, panting with arousal, she turned the water off, leaned back against the cubicle side so her big breasts swung up and out, and spread her legs as wide as her feet braced against the cubicle walls would allow.

"Pleasure me!" Diana grunted excitedly.

I got so close against her that my cock head pressed hard against her side and a nipple of her breast, up aroused like a little deep red cork, brushed against my hairy chest. I cupped my hand over her mound and began to masturbate her in earnest, smoothly and rhythmically stroking her vagina lips. As I pleasured her pussy with my fingers I teased her peaking nipples with my lips and tongue. She got more and more excited and aroused, and her pussy was soon sopping with her juice. My fingers moved into her vagina slit and to the hard little peak of her clitoris, criss crossing and circling it with my fingertips. As her orgasm began to rise all her sophistication vanished. She writhed and grunted like an animal with her swelling pleasure.

"Coming! Coming!" Diana yelled as she rammed her pussy hard into my cupped hand.

Her hands reached round me and dug into my back as she frantically pulled me against her. She lifted a leg and tried to wrap it round me. She let out a long deep half sob, half cry as her body shook against me and her pussy thrust against my hand with her orgasm pulses. Finally she let go of me, flopped down at my feet on the cubicle floor with her hand clutched to her cunt and let out a long deep:

"Ohhhhhh!"

She stayed down there for a minute or so, then she looked up at me with her big grey eyes. My erect penis was bending up right in front of her face. I desperately needed to relieve my erection. I fingered my straining penis, stroking my fingers along it, working myself to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. I spread my legs, bracing my feet against the sides like she'd done, and wrapped my soap lubed hand round my cock as I prepared to masturbate over her. But Diana had a better idea. She reached up and pulled my hand off my penis.

"Let me." Her soft voice had regained its sophistication and composure.

A moment later she was kneeling in front of me, licking the lust swollen big purple head of my penis, flicking it with her tongue getting my shaft quivering stiffly. At the same time she lightly fingered those incredibly erotic zones: the inside tops of my thighs, my balls and my anus, with her fingers sliding up as far between my spread legs as my bum crack.

"You like that don't you!" It was a statement, not a question. My reply was to thrust my cock head against her lips.

Those lips slipped wet, arm and soft over my cock head as far as my corona ridge. My hips involuntarily thrust forward to enter her. Diana rocked smoothly and methodically back and forth, squeezing her lips round my cock shaft as they slid up and down, sucking on the up stroke. She couldn't get my whole seven inches into her mouth, but I wasn't complaining, and it left room for her fingers to play with my cock and balls. I caressed her bare shoulders and ran my fingers through her wet hair. There was a big wall mirror on the bathroom wall outside the shower, and through the glass door it treated me to a view of Diana's methodically bobbing bottom.

I showed Diana too that I knew how to hold back. As my orgasm rose my hips pushed involuntarily forward toward her face. Her grey eyes looked up at me and her lips squeezed more tightly. Her lips slowed down and stroked just across my corona ridge. As I came, like I always do in oral I rammed my cock forward deep into her mouth, grabbed her head, and pulled her face against my belly.

"Take that, whore!" I grunted. I couldn't help myself, I just blurted it out.

She let me spurt my whole load into her mouth. When my cock finally slid out of her mouth it was still mostly erect and taut with arousal. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around it and wanked a last couple of spurts of semen out. They splashed over her breasts and trickled down her front from her cleavage.

"I'm so sorry I called you a whore," I said, trying to sound apologetic. Diana grinned up at me.

"I loved it! ... You gorgeous boy!"

Diana led me from the bathroom to the bedroom. It was the biggest I've ever seen, and as tastefully and obviously expensively decorated and furnished as the rest of her house. Sunlight streamed through the lead-lighted window, which looked out over the huge garden with not another house in sight. The covers had been pulled back off the huge double bed, which was big enough for even the most energetic couple, or even a threesome, to do anything they wanted.

Diana went off to get us a drink. On the dresser was a wedding picture showing Diana as a young bride in a spectacular wedding dress. It had been turned to face the wall. I was looking at it when Diana returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"My ex husband," Diana said coldly.

I put the picture back facing the wall. I knew when to say nothing.

As we lay on the bed together sipping wine Diana snuggled next to me. Her naked body was now dry but as soft, smooth and warm as ever. Her hand slid slowly down my front, caressing my hairy chest, tickling my belly button, creeping deliciously slowly over my hairy belly, over my thighs and groins till she was lightly stroking my by now straining hard erect penis. I spread my legs wide for her exploring hand to play with my balls, my inner thigh tops and my arse.

Diana eased me gently onto my back. My cock was arching hard up over my belly and felt like a steel bar. Kneeling beside me on the bed she leaned over me so her big breasts hung pendulously above me. She spread her knees wide and positioned herself beside me just right for my hands to play with her pussy, thighs and bottom.

"I loved watching you masturbate in that video. Can I do it for you now?" Diana said, playfully flicking my straining hard cock with her finger tip. I'd tried to put on a show for the woman as she took the video, and I'd obviously impressed Diana.

I could only grunt and ram my hips up in response but that seemed to be all the reply she needed. She reached across to a bedside cabinet and took a jar of cosmetic cream. With it she oiled her hand, then spread cream over my cock shaft and head, stroking smoothly up and down the length of my shaft. Diana ran a fingertip slowly along the length of my shaft, tickling its head. She was teasing me with the anticipation of what was to come but I could tell she knew she was working me to the peak of steel hard erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. I fought not to cum prematurely in her hand.

"You gorgeous boy! Its so big, and so stiff! Has an older woman got you so excited?"

Diana wrapped her oiled hand round my penis shaft. She paused for a moment holding my cock, as if letting me savour the moment. Then she began to stroke rhythmically and full length, sliding her hand right up over my cock head and catching my corona ridge. Her breasts swung above me with the rhythm of her hand on my penis. I reached up to fondle Diana's thighs and bottom, to play with her breasts and to reach between her spread legs to play with her pussy and ruffle her cunt fur.

Diana certainly knew how to handle a guy and make him wait. After ages of masturbation pleasure from Diana's pumping hand my orgasm began to rise. I involuntarily thrust my hips up. Guessing I was rising she held me on the agonising but exquisite brink of orgasm just stroking her thumb and forefinger across the corona ridge of my cock head. Finally she stroked me through. As my cum rose I dug my fingers into Diana's bum cheeks to pull her hard against me. I think I grunted something like:

"Want to fill your hairy cunt, whore!"

I rammed my hips up as my spurts of semen splashed over my belly and chest. Diana stayed kneeling beside me as I lay there panting after I'd cum. My Viagra hardened cock was still half erect with a strand of semen swinging from it. Diana leaned forward and kissed my cock head, licking the strand off. The semen I'd spurted was trickling down my side from my chest and my belly.

"Now you've got something else to clean!" Diana laughed, reaching for a box of tissues and tossing one to me.

Regretfully we had come to the end of the time Diana had booked with me. Boys in the Buff were very strict on timekeeping and insisted their boys stayed no longer than the time a client booked. I dressed but Diana stayed nude. I thought I'd never see her again.

The next day the woman from Boys in the Buff called me on my phone, something unheard of.

"You certainly scored," she said. "Whatever you did with her is none of my business, but she gave you a ten out of ten review." She let me take that in, then continued. "She wants you to visit her again. This time she's having some girl friends round for a tea party and wants an experienced boy to serve tea and cakes. She specifically asked for you."

12