Boys of Eternity Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex and Emmett. A night of music, togetherness and dreams.
6.2k words
4.22
2.5k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TriadSync
TriadSync
10 Followers

Sitting in the dark on my bed, I thought of the recent escapades Alex and I had. I couldn't believe he was turned on by and tasted the dirty filth from my ass. And much more, I couldn't believe I was turned on by watching him do it, and even kissing him and tasting it from his mouth and tongue.

Every time that boy was near me, I lost myself, and I couldn't say no. I wanted do anything and everything with him. I also couldn't believe that he was actually in love with me. It was what I had always wanted. I had to keep telling myself not to listen to my mind, and to keep believing and listening to my heart.

If I wasn't able to feel Alex's presence as a oneness with me, I probably would have tried to talk myself into thinking it wasn't logically possible. Yet, there I was, alone on my bed, and I could feel his presence merged with mine, even though we were a few miles apart at this very moment. Eyes closed or open, I could still feel Alex, as if his very soul was entwined with mine. At the very core, it was beautiful and fulfilling. And on the outer edges of that satisfying feeling, I still felt alone, as if there was something missing.

It was late, and I didn't want to wake him if he was sleeping. However, it was a Friday night, so we didn't actually have school the next day. I picked up my phone and stared at it. I was about to tap my screen and unlock it, when it dinged and gave me a notification of a text from Alex.

Alex: I really miss you. Really sorry if this text wakes you up

Me: hi! you didn't wake me, was wide awake thinking of you, about to text you.

Alex: we're starting to think alike, huh?

Me: seems like it. I like that

Alex: I asked my mom n dad... if you wanna come over tomorrow and stay the night they saif yessss.

Alex: meant to say "said"

Me: OMG! Reallky??? I'd LOVE to!!!

Me: I can't type when I'm excited ^_^ I'll ask my parents first thing in the morning

Alex: yayyyy!!! I love you

Me: I loves you back ^_^

We ended up texting for another hour. Alex sent me cute pics of him with his hair all messed up, and I sent pics of me in the dark.

When morning rolled around, I waited until my parents were both settled down at the table for breakfast. They seemed to be in a good mood, which was good for me. I stuck my fork into a tater tot and swirled it around in some hot sauce. Before I stuck it in my mouth, I asked them, "Hey uh, mom and dad, Alex just got a new drum set for an early Christmas present, and he wanted to show me. Would it be okay if I stayed the night over at his place tonight? I thought about bringing my saxophone to play around." I then stuck the tater tot in my mouth and waited for an answer.

They rarely eat potatoes, and mom had just filled her mouth with a spoonful of rice. She was chewing and covered her mouth with her hand. "He got a new drum set?" She shrugged and looked at my dad. "I don't think it's a problem if he goes over there tonight."

And that was that. Once my mom decides something, then dad just goes along with her answer as the final decision. He waited to swallow his food, then nodded his head in agreement. "Oh, okay. That sounds fine."

"What time were you thinking?" my mom asked.

"Any time really." I played it off nonchalantly. "Five or six or whenever. They might have pizza for dinner, and I wouldn't wanna miss that."

Mom pointed at me with her fork, and there was a semi-stern look on her face. "Okay. But first, YOU have Alex's mom call me to let me know it's okay."

"Of course, mom. I'll have her call you soon." I quickly finished my food and went to my room to text Alex.

A couple hours passed by, and mom's ring tone went off. I ran around the corner to listen, and I heard mom talking. I could make out bits and pieces. "Mmm hmmm... Okay... Okay... and he can bring his saxophone with him?... That sounds good... Okay... We'll drop him off at your house at 6:00... Okay. Bye bye."

I did a happy dance and ran back to my room, waiting for mom to tell me the good news. A minute later she knocked on the door and walked in without me answering it. "Alex's mother called. We will drop you off at their house at 6:00. She said it's okay for you to bring your saxophone."

"Thanks, mom!" Words couldn't express the sheer excitement I was feeling, and 6:00 couldn't get here soon enough. I did all my chores, and I made sure I looked like a million dollars before I showed up at his place. I cleaned every part of my body (or so I thought) and made sure I looked good in the clothes I was bringing.

And just when I thought I was ready... "Oh my god!" I said it aloud to nobody in particular. "My undies are torn! I can't wear those!" I quickly stripped them off and changed them for some skimpy ones.

I was all clean, and I had everything in order. That's when mom yelled from the other room. "Emmett! Before you go, I need you to clean some things from the garage! There are two big stacks of canned foods and rice that need to be moved into the house!"

I froze. "Mom! I'm already clean. If I do that, I'll get dirty and sweaty! And I don't know if I have enough time to clean up!"

"Emmett! You go out there and move those piles before you leave! Besides, it's only Alex! You DON'T have to be clean for him!" I heard her mumble, "He's probably just as dirty."

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "God damnit!" Nobody heard me but me. "You just don't know. I have to be clean, BECAUSE of Alex."

I quickly changed into a ragged shirt and shorts and stormed off to the garage to move the piles of food. One look and my stomach dropped. There were six 50lb bags of rice and eight boxes filled with LOTS of canned foods. As fast as I could, I dove into the task so that I could finish as soon as possible. Back and forth I went, from the garage to the kitchen, until everything was moved. My muscles were sore, and as I predicted, I was dirty and sweaty.

The time was already 5:30, and we had to leave by 5:50 to be at Alex's house by 6:00. I stripped and threw my clothes in the hamper. I then jumped into the shower and rinsed for all of a minute and twenty seconds. After drying myself, I put the same clothes on that I was wearing earlier before I started the task in the garage. Once my clothes were on, I paused in front of the mirror and gazed at myself. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put some lotion on my hands and legs, then took a deep breath.

I glanced at my phone, and the time was 5:41. That was cutting it close. I grabbed my saxophone case and my bag with my change of clothes, and I went out to the living room to wait for dad to meet me, since he was driving me.

Finally, after what seemed like eons and eons, my phone clock read 5:49, and dad and I were on our way over to Alex's. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Dad waited for them to open it before pulling away and driving off.

"Emmett!" His mom was always so cheerful. At least, that's how she always presented herself when she came to pick up Alex from my house after her work. "Ohhh! You brought your sax! Come on in! We have some pie baking, and a couple pizzas are on their way."

"Thank you." I smiled really big at her and waved to Alex. There was a huge grin on his face, and he waved back. She left us alone and let us do whatever teen boy stuff she thought we were going to do.

And when we passed his dad, he looked up from his laptop. "Hey, Emmett!" His voice was booming. "You here to check out the new drum set?!"

"I sure am!" I looked at Alex, then back at his dad. "I can't wait to see it."

"Yeah, when I was in high school and college, I played drums. I was even in a band once, and we used to gig every weekend." His dad pointed at Alex and was shaking his head up and down. "Those were some good days." We were silent and just smiling. "Alright," he told us. "You boys go have fun."

Alex and I made a beeline to his room, which was actually a zigzag through a hallway, down some stairs and a right turn. Being in the basement meant that we had as much privacy as we wanted. As soon as we rounded the corner, we hugged and locked our lips together. It was such a sloppy kiss, and it lasted a good minute and a half.

I'd never been to his place before. He always came to my house after school. He was a neat freak, and I liked that. His room was so much better in person, compared to when I saw it on video chat. It was very bright and happy, with colors of red, lime green, yellow and light blue, and it was set against a light hardwood floor. There were various sets of gaming cards on a shelf, some posters of musicians on the wall, and a shiny drum set in the corner. On another wall was the shelf with his plushy stuffed animals. Off to the side of the room, he had his own private bathroom.

"What?!" I was almost jealous. "You're living large!"

"You have a pretty awesome room too." He pulled me in with his arms and hugged me tightly. "You know, my parents almost never come down here. And especially since you're over, they'll most likely just keep to themselves and go to sleep early."

"Well, lucky for us then." I reached around and squeezed his butt cheeks. Already, my jeans were bulging out, and I wanted to mess around with him right then and there.

He gave me a sulking look. "As much as I want to, we'll have to wait til later to get naked. Pizza will be here soon."

"I know." My mouth creased upward a bit. "But we have all night this time. We don't have a time limit."

"Yes, there is that." He kissed me, and his hands went straight for my pants, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling down my zipper.

I laughed and raised my brows at him. "I thought you said the pizza would be here

soon."

"Yeah, it will be." He kneeled down and pulled my underwear down. My dick poked out, and he stared at the precum, which he quickly lapped up. "I couldn't resist. And I also wanted to get you worked up, so you know what's coming later."

"Hahaha! You didn't HAVE to get me worked up. I was already there."

He stroked my cock a few times, then stood up. "Alright. We should go back upstairs." After taking our time kissing and panting, he took my hand and led me out of his room and to the stairs. Once there, we released our hands and walked up the steps.

Right as we entered the family room where his parents were, there was a knock on the door. "Pizza's here!" his mom called out. She turned her head and saw us. "Oh! You're here! Perfect! Alexander, can you get the door?"

Alex walked to the front door and paid for the pizzas with the money his mom gave him. He came back and opened it up. "We got a sausage and pepperoni for mom and dad, and an extra cheese and mushroom for us. I know you don't eat meat, and I can take it or leave it."

My heart melted. "You remembered." It came out as a half whisper.

"Of course I did. You mentioned it to me once in passing, and I made sure one of the pizzas didn't have meat on it." He grabbed two plates and set two slices on one of them for me. He then scooped up two slices for himself, and we took a seat at the counter in the kitchen.

After I made sure his parents were still in the other room, I whispered softly to him. "Sweety, that was the nicest thing. I was a little worried about the whole meat thing, but you thought of me." My eyes started watering a little.

He took one look at my face and wiped gently around my eyes with the back of his fingers. "You're really special to me." He took a bite of his pizza and stared at me. There was a twinkle in his eye that made me giggle.

I pointed in the direction where his parents were. "You know, we should probably try playing some kind of music before the night's over. Otherwise, they'll start asking questions."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're probably right. Don't get me wrong. I love music, and I practice a lot. But tonight is a night that I'm excited about you. Not music."

He then became very quiet, and I could see the wheels turning in his head. "What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing. I just realized I have no idea what you drink." His forehead creased. "There's so much I still need to learn about you."

"The only soda I drink is root beer, and that's only sometimes. I do like coffee, but it has to have heavy cream and sugar in it. And I like lattes, but that's pretty much just a glorified coffee. I also like coconut water. Mom and dad always have it in the house, and it's just something I always drank. But you know, I'll pretty much drink whatever you have here." I pinched his right cheek. "And we have all the time in the world to learn about each other."

"I drink coffee sometimes, with cream and sugar. Soda is kinda like a last resort. I've never had coconut water, but I'd be willing to try it. What else? I like juices. Fresh juices are the best. Mom has a juicer, and she always gives me the good stuff. I like stuff mixed with soy milks and oat milks."

"Oh my god! Me too!" I giggled. "I can't stand regular milk."

We both finished the two slices we had, and he asked, "You want another slice or two?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry."

And off we went to the other room. Alex grabbed the entire box and yelled out, "We'll be downstairs."

"Okay," his mom told us. "Have fun, boys."

Downstairs, we sat on his bed and finished the rest of the pizza while talking about things we liked and didn't like. Food, drinks, clothing, music, colors, anime. Alex likes the colors of his room, which are red, lime green, yellow and light blue. I like all those colors, along with black, pink and bright neon colors. He eats meat, but not much, mainly only chicken and fish, and it's only sometimes. I'm pretty hardcore vegetarian, no meat, no fish and no eggs. I do eat dairy. As for clothing? We both like sleek, form-fitting clothing, skinny jeans and tight shirts. We agreed on most anime and most music.

After comparing our likes and dislikes, he said the most beautiful thing to me. "I'm happy I know more about you. But honestly, after we did all that stuff in your bedroom, and we both felt like we merged together, like one thing on the inside... I felt... I mean, I feel like I know everything about you. And all the little things that we're talking about now on the outside is like the little stuff."

My lips puckered. I wasn't sure what to say. I was self-conscious after eating the pizza, and I rolled off the bed. "I'm gonna go rinse my mouth out. I really feel like kissing you, and I don't want pieces of pizza flying into your mouth from me."

He started laughing. "I'll go with you."

We stood at the sink in his bathroom, and I rinsed my mouth first. He then got in front of the sink and scooped up some water into his mouth. While he was rinsing, I nervously asked him, "So... you know when we were at my house?"

"Mmm hmm." He spit some water out and rinsed some more.

"Well, we never really talked about what happened." He froze for a few seconds, then scooped more water into his mouth. I continued. "I uhhh... what I'm trying to say is that, what you did was really off-the-wall." I very quickly added, "But I liked it a lot, and it turned me on," so he wouldn't feel self-conscious.

He was silent and turned the water off. I touched his back and kept talking. "I wasn't expecting anything like that in a million years. I... I just wanted to let you know. You always seem to surprise me with all the little things you do, and all the sexual stuff. And no matter how off-the-wall or dirty or whatever, I'm super turned on by everything. I don't think there's anything you can do to gross me out or turn me off. I'm turned on by everything, simply because I'm turned on by you."

He was still silent, so I kept talking. "I admit. I freaked out when you pulled your fingers out of my hole, and they were, you know, really dirty. I didn't want you to be grossed out by me. I don't know what I'd do if you were ever grossed out by me. But then, you... you licked your fingers clean." I paused. "I'm rambling. I'm really just trying to say that I love you. And no matter what you do, I always will.

"So like, when you kissed me with your dirty mouth, because it's you and I love you, I ummm... I actually liked it." I think I may have blushed. "I liked it a lot. I love experimenting with you and pushing the boundaries. In all honesty, when I was alone at home, I thought about your dirty tongue in my mouth and how it tasted, and it made me super horny. What you did... what we did made me really curious about it all. I'm just happy that I'm doing all this with you."

Before I could say another word, he spun around and planted his lips to mine. Our noses rubbed, and he rested his forehead against mine. His eyes were closed, I could feel his breath on me when he spoke. "I honestly don't know what came over me in that moment. I remember staring at your dirty hole, and I wanted you so badly. You said there's nothing I could do to gross you out. But you... everything about you is cute and sexy and makes me feel wanted and loved.

"I could smell your scent, and just knowing it was you, I was really turned on. I knew you were dirty, but I didn't care. I wanted it. I wanted to smell you, to taste it, to taste you. That's why I buried my nose into you. And when my fingers were covered and messy, just knowing it was you... I'd do it again. Everything about you. Your soft skin, the way your hair falls over your eyes, your skinny legs, the way you smell. And yeah, your really dirty hole. Everything about you turns me on. And for the record, I could never in a million years or more, be grossed out by you. You're so unbelievably beautiful to me."

I kissed his cheek, then his neck and spoke softly in his ear. "And everything about you turns me on. So much, that I'd... well, I'd prolly lick you clean, even if you were also dirty down there. You're my boy, and I love you."

We stood still, silently holding each other for nearly a minute. I broke the silence by reminding him of our music. "We should play a little music, since your parents think that's the reason I came over."

"You're right." He snickered. "So are we gonna make some noise so they think we're actually doing something constructive?"

"That's exactly what we're gonna do." I tilted my head toward the bedroom. "Come on."

We released our hold on each other and walked out of the bathroom. Alex sat down at his drum set, and I picked up my sax case and set it on the bed so I could put it together. After I finished putting my horn together, I told him, "You see, if we do something like this now, then it gives us a reason for me to spend the night with you again in the future. All we have to do is tell them that we're playing music."

"I mean, that's a pretty solid plan." He snickered and hit the snare drum a few times.

"Go on," I told him. "I wanna hear it."

Alex started banging on his drums while I listened. He started out with a steady beat and gravitated toward more of a solo. I could see that he was completely lost in his playing. In that moment, nothing existed to him except his music, and his playing made me want to dance. It made my energy want to explode in all directions. He was really good. After a few minutes, he ended his solo with a few clicks on the cymbals. He looked up and blew me a kiss. "Your turn."

I nodded, then blew a few notes on my horn. In the past week or so, I'd gotten to the point where I was finally understanding the improvisation that my teacher was teaching me. It was like a sudden realization that clicked in me when he taught me the Blues Scale. It made sense melodically, and it made all the other patterns and scales make sense.

While I played for Alex, it was more of a melodic and bluesy ballad that I improvised. I started low, then played in the middle register, bending notes and sliding up to the upper register. My eyes were closed, as they usually were when I played. In that moment, I felt as solid as I was during my audition when I made All State Band.

TriadSync
TriadSync
10 Followers
12