Boys Only Bondage

Story Info
A bondage demonstration gets raunchy...
6.1k words
4.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Timeo savoured his drink, though the fetish bazaar didn't allow alcohol to be consumed inside, away from the bars. That was why he was perched up at one of the bars, taking his time with his Negroni, a whisky based cocktail. And it was good whisky too...

The feline, however, was not immediately recognisable as a Norwegian Forest Cat, though he didn't mind that. Ah, Timeo had been around for long enough, a mature anthro, to take things as they were -- and not all that personally at that either. It just wasn't his way, no, not then and not ever as he enjoyed new things in life. His blue fur was striped over his back and arms, even up across his shoulders, white fur thick around his face, giving him the appearance of a moustache and beard. That had taken rather a lot of styling over the years, but Timeo was simply pleased to be comfortable in his appearance, wearing a light waistcoat and black trousers.

The fetish bazar, however, was one in the city that he had visited before, even though his friends didn't know that he visited there. He preferred to keep his sex life out of their talk, even though it was perfectly fine to speak about things like that between friends, of course. Timeo had just always been a more private sort and liked to keep those things to himself and his partner -- or partners, as it had been sometimes.

Letting loose, however, in the lure of bondage... Timeo growled, finishing his drink and heading down into the fray once again, where stands with products for sale, information booths and demonstration areas had been set up. Mm. That was something different indeed. He wanted to see what it would be like to be tied down and allowed to feel everything -- when the rest of his body was restrained.

Of course, it was as safe a venue as any the feline could have come up with and he knew several of the presenters there from his times visiting the bazaar before. All would be public too, which set the hairs on the back of his neck tingling tenaciously, though the cat was not about to back out now that he had come that far. That was just why he had taken a bolder edge to the day and left his arms bare, the waistcoat allowing his thick fur to be admired in all its glory where it fluffed up down his arms.

Well, Timeo doubted he would be in only his fur for that long.

"Now... Who would like to join our two tops up here, boys? Don't be shy -- we've got leather and shibari rope bondage up for grabs here today!"

The cat paused before the stage and the hyena caught his eye with a grin. He wasn't the presenter, no, but one of the tops, already stripped down comfortably with his cock out and half-hard, comfortable in his nudity. Nudity, after all, didn't have to be a sexual thing, even if others did so very often take it to be such.

Atticus smiled and rocked back on his heels, excited to get going. He had been practising rope bondage, specifically in the art of shibari, for quite some time already, and was keen to show off his skills. It was funny how skills like that came into BDSM play, even when others might have thought it was all about pleasure, sex, getting off... Atticus had long ago realised that it was about so much more than that.

His partner top, up on stage, Devon, was not quite the same as him, however. He was brasher and coarser, a little rougher around the edges with a hairier muzzle: definitely a draft horse, even though he had never talked to Devon about his ancestry, no. It just didn't seem to come up, as curious as Atticus was about him. Interest was just in the hyena's nature: perhaps even something that had been passed down to him from his ancestors.

"Now, boys, let's see, let's see..." The cougar hosting the demonstration, which was set to get quite kinky with fun, indeed, held his paw out for volunteers. "You'll have to get your kit off for this and be comfortable with oral and anal, of course, with our experienced tops here. Who'd like to step forward."

Karrn, however, needed no introduction, the dragon smoothly parting his way through the crowd with his breastbone. For the blue drake walked on all fours, the soft undulation of his tail making sure that those around him gave him a little more space, his white-grey horns rising prominently from his head, pointing back from his skull.

"I volunteer," he said, cool and confident, even though he was volunteering, of course, for a submissive role. "I'm sure your resident leather master can give me a good binding..."

Devon grinned, eyes narrowing.

"It would be a pleasure," he rumbled throatily, the horse's tail lashing swiftly back and forth, sweeping from the dock. "Come on up here and I'll get you all set up..."

Devon was indeed skilled and moved with an innate sense of ease, completely confident in himself and the presentation of his body. He may have been nude but his soft sheath still felt like it hid his cock away, soft, grey balls hanging low between his thighs.

He guided the dragon to a bondage bench that only needed to be adjusted a little for height, considering the fact that the dragon was quite large -- though still small enough that he easily fit in the halls and exhibition areas for the fetish bazaar. Still, he was well-versed in binding quadrupeds too as he slid the dragon over the well-padded bench. He did not need rests for arms or legs, but stood on all four feet, the leather tightly encircling each limb.

Yet it was the restriction that truly did it for the dragon, Karrn sucking a breath as his confidence gently wavered. He didn't need it, beyond being confident in himself, yet the growing sense of restriction ticked all the right boxes for him, a cuff around each ankle to draw him in tight to the bench. To ensure his wriggling toes weren't able to undo any cuffs, a pair of heavy, leather mittens, claw proof, were slipped over each foot too, entirely restricting him.

Karrn groaned, tail arching up under the lightest of touches from the horse. It was right, yes, even as a leather collar slid down to the base of his neck and his tail was attached, using two more cuffs to better restrain it, to the back of the collar. It forced him to keep it up out of the way, exposing his tail hole, which was usually hidden away modestly and discreetly.

"Unff..."

"Easy there," the horse rumbled, though stole a grope of the dragon's rump. "Use safe word if needed."

It was the easiest safe word to remember and Karrn locked it away as the final notes on his bondage, the bench locked down into the staging area so it did not shift at all under his weight.

Timeo fared better, though he had to strip down completely first, however. The feline shivered, exposed, though an assistant hustled out to take his clothes from him, even if he had not had to strip down all the way. He wanted the full experience, however, grinning a little foolishly as he stood for the first parts of his bondage.

His bondage was to be standing, at first, though Atticus worked quickly and skilfully, the hyena shooting him a cheeky wink as he got started. Timeo, after all, could stop everything at any time with a safe word too, the thrill of exposure tickling his fancy something special.

I never thought it could be quite like this...

But it was a good thing that he had the chance to experience it right there and then as Atticus took good care of him. The hyena fell into his work, finding a sense of self in the intricacy of the detailing.

Shibari bondage, after all, was an art, ropes crisscrossing the body softly, tightening their hold. He had to take care not to unduly place a pressure point by tying a knot too tightly, and the rope work had to be pretty too. It was not as simple as merely tying two paws together or even binding the forearms against one another behind an anthro's back.

No... He took pride in his work, ears twitching to catch the murmurs and exclamations of the crowd. Yet he thought Devon had the easier job of them both, despite everything. Still, there was an art to using leather on different bodies, knowing the equipment to use and, of course, how to tighten the leather cuffs and strappings to just the point where they dug in -- but not enough to cut off circulation.

Even then, there was an art to it, though perhaps it came through more in the stallion's easy domination of those up on stage of him, in that instance. The stallion's cock swelled as Atticus cast him a passing glance, though the hyena did not spare Devon too much mind. They were both up there to put on a show, after all, paying attention to their submissive partners of the scene while the host talked about what they were doing and highlighted ways in which even more pleasure could be brought to their partners.

BDSM was not about taking things roughly, after all...just finding new ways to experience tiny thrills -- and bigger delights too. The kind that would have swamped a submissive. That was, of course, if a skilled dominant partner was not there to support them through it.

Timeo panted softly, his lips parted in a light yowl, though he was where he needed to be, revelling in the show, though there was a shy part of him that still tried to pull back from the moment. He wasn't so often out on show, not really, but the feeling of doing so... Well, it was exhilarating.

He ended up in shibari bondage that took his paws behind his back, his forearms laid against one another as if they were a part of the ropework and not a separate entity. Truthfully, the rope felt as if it had become a part of him during the process and the feline marvelled, however faintly, how he had slipped into a more submissive role and mindset already.

It's a good thing I've got anthros here too to keep an eye on me...

He still thought he would be able to safe word if he wasn't sure about anything, though Timeo was fortunate also in that he had watched the shows and demonstrations at the bazaar before. At the very least, he knew what to expect.

And his body responded too, standing in bondage, the intricate ropework highlighting his chest, caressing his fur. Timeo didn't know how alluring he looked, standing on the stage, murmurs running through the crowd. There was even a camera filming too -- but that was a part of the bazaar. No one there could record without permission, though Timeo wouldn't have minded being a little more on show.

"Mmm..."

The hyena smirked as he backed Timeo up a step, showing off his handiwork. He was rather proud of it himself, though the feline's cock rising plumply was better to attest to his skills than anything else. Even bondage itself could draw on arousal, not purely the restriction, though the cat's legs and feet had been left free from the very tops of his thighs down.

So, Timeo could have, in part, got away if he really had wanted to. Timeo didn't want that, however, very obviously, Atticus taking a moment to run his paw down his body, from his chest to the point just above his crotch.

"Oh..."

Timeo shivered and pressed into his touch. Atticus smiled, exchanging a look with Devon.

"Do you want me to touch you, cat?" He growled, licking his lips. "Right here, in front of everyone?"

The feline trembled, eyes half-closed as he nodded.

"Oh, yes..."

Atticus was more than happy to oblige, his fingers scratching through the thicker, somewhat coarser fur of the feline's crotch, admiring the shift in shades, the blue and the flicker of white there. He was a beautiful creature and it had been a while since he had been with a cat, so he was more than wiling to make the most of it. It was part of his role there, at the bazaar doing the demos, but he could take it as far or as briefly as he pleased, as long as he took care of the bondage part of the demo.

It was too intoxicating to have control over the feline, however, closing his fingers confidently around his fleshy cock, pumping up and down just to make a drop of pre-cum bubble from the tip. The cat mewled throatily, a deep cry, and Atticus chuckled as he pressed on, languishing in the moment.

Sometimes, the hyena forgot he was being watched. Not that time, no, not when he was prickling and tingling with excitement, his own cock swelling to attention where it had been half-hard, his heavy balls feeling as if they were churning with a tangible sense of his own excitement. He grunted in the back of his throat, steadying the cat with a paw on his hip, though he didn't really need to. He just wanted Timeo to know who was in control, who was directing the scene, though he listened carefully to make sure the cat was still on board with everything. Whenever needed, Atticus was confident enough to check in.

If Timeo needed him to stop at any time, he would. There was even a pair of safety scissors nearby, just in case the bondage needed to be undone in a hurry.

Yet teasing the cat with his paw along, pre-cum dribbling onto his fingers, was not enough for the hyena. Licking his lips, Atticus slowly lowered himself to his knees, moving them apart a little so he could get a little lower still, at just the right heigh to take the throbbing length of the feline's cock between his lips and on to his tongue.

Karrn shuddered, the dragon half-facing the crowd, his head swimming with lust. His body ached and he arched and bucked, fighting his bondage -- but not because he wanted to be free of it, no. He just wanted to test it, to make sure that he was really and truly restricted, even his wings tucked away in a thick, heavy leather sleeve, though they were folded comfortably. The dragon could barely twitch them up from his back -- and, frankly, the restriction was simply exhilarating.

"Mmm..."

He groaned, though had not been gagged. No... Devon had a use for his muzzle, after all, the horse smirking and rubbing his jaw.

"Think you can do something to get out of that?" He teased, inviting Karrn to truly test the limits of his bondage, just how little he could move. "Go ahead, try. I'm sure the crowd here would love to see."

Karrn moaned, shaking his head, quivering in place. He already was contracting his muscles, striving to twist back and forth. Truthfully, the only part of his body that showed that he was trying to move was his tail -- and somewhat his neck too. A stiff leather collar, something like a posture collar that an anthro may have worn for bondage purposes, had been placed under his chin, forcing him to keep that part of his neck rigid. It was such a small piece of equipment, when compared to the main ordeal of everything, but it ensured the dragon could not even twist around to get at his bondage with his teeth and lips either.

Trapped... Wonderfully so.

He groaned as the horse tugged his head down, attaching a short leash to the collar, just to control him. The equine's shaft swelled, the flare thick and plump, and Karrn parted his lips obediently, claws tucking in within his leather mittens.

Yet the dragon did not have to do anything but serve willingly as that thick length of stallion meat was offered to his muzzle, the sound of someone else slurping nearby catching his attention. He groaned, trying not to drool too openly around Devon's cock, quivering with so many eyes on him.

Both of them, up there, all on show... He panted heavily through his nostrils, trying to focus only on twirling his tongue around the stallion's cock. Oh, it was so good to have a big, thick length in his muzzle, though his long snout meant it did not easily grind up into the back of his throat. That was okay too as he moaned around the stud, revelling in his less than quiet submission. Karrn did not always fight back against bondage so harshly but it made him feel more secure to know that he was, indeed, fully restrained.

The dragon slipped deeper, the horse holding his leash tightly, as if not even his horns were worthy of being touched. Heat radiated from the drake's body and yet the feral dragon could not even hang his jaws open to release that heat from his muzzle in the fashion that he normally would have done. Reptiles, after all, did not sweat in the same way that mammals did, and his tail twitched wantonly at the back of his collar, pressing on the front of his throat.

"Mmph..."

Blinking, Timeo shivered, his rope bondage hooked to something at the rear of the stage, though it was not so large that he was set back or away from the crowd at all. They were all there, seeming so close to his lust-addled mind that he could reach out and touch him -- or, really, the other way around. His head swam, sinking deeper and deeper into the realm of sweet submission, the intoxicating hug of the shibari around him something that he could lean into.

Atticus smirked around his cock, making a show of it, though the hyena had no reason at all to doubt his abilities, no. Atticus murmured softly around the feline's cock, letting his wide tongue sweep up against the underside in a long, slow motion.

"Mmmm..."

There was no rush of it, not in a show of control, in demonstrating, quite clearly, to the cat just where his line of control ended. Where Timeo was in charge of the breath filling his lungs and the pump of blood around his body, Atticus still took control, so very easily, from his willing paws.

He was the one who kept the feline's cock hard and throbbing, though the lure of bondage played its own part there too. Temptingly, the hyena hooked a finger into the rope across Timeo's right hip, tugging lightly. All it took was that one little motion alone to set off a chain reaction, the feline growling and moaning, his head falling back, shivering with need. It forced the rope, ever so slightly, to tighten all over his body, creating mild pressure points, reinforcing the restriction.

The cat would have adored it even more, surely, if he had been in full neck to ankle shibari bondage but, well, perhaps that was something that would have to wait for another demonstration. Unless Timeo wanted a private session sometime, which Atticus very much would be up for too.

His tongue curled around the base of the feline's cock as he drew off, just to show how flexible and limber the appendage was. It was so often taken for granted when it came to delivering blowjobs, yet the hyena could have kept the cat going and going, on the edge for as long as he pleased.

"Ohhhh... Mmmmm..."

It seemed that not all that many words were keen on leaping to Timeo's lips, however, which suited the hyena just fine.

"You could try to thrust," he suggested with a wicked grin, nuzzling down to the cat's balls with a lazy air of control. "But, really... Do you think you're going to get what you want? If you consent, we could leave you here all day for people to look at my bondage, my art, your cock still hard. Did you know there's even shibari for your cock and balls?"

"Mmmph... Oh..."

Timeo groaned, shaking his head, quivering in place. His shaft ached viciously, yet there was a part of him that didn't want to cum quite yet either. The whole experience was too good, feeling as if the seconds were passing far too swiftly for him to take in everything as he wanted to.

It would not have been a bad thing to stay there all day, even if his legs ached and his world spun, hard and needy. But perhaps not that time.

"Not all day..." He panted, forcing the words out, being an active participant in the scene. "Mmm... Couple of hours here...max..."

12