Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that can happen with VR. You just need to take breaks and only play a little at a time" He replied comfortingly, keeping his eyes on hers as she let the headset drop to her side as she wiped her face with her other arm.

"Well I think I need a break." She responded with a bright smile that only curved more beautifully as she beamed down at him, "But I think I did ok, didn't I?"

In truth she had, at least for someone who was only playing for their first time, but right then Casey found it hard to remember anything about what she had been doing. He had been too busy staring at her body to notice!

"Absolutely! You did much better than I did my first time." He answered honestly, and more than a little flustered, but Holly didn't seem to notice. She just took the compliment and beamed even wider.

"The first time is always the most fun" She responded with a grin before she turned around and leaned over to replace the headset beneath the television.

Casey gulped as her sweet ass was displayed right in front of his face, barely hidden by her cut-off shorts, and he had to quickly tear his eyes away as his mother straightened with the two Switch controllers in her hands.

"Alright, it's time to show me this." She exclaimed excitedly, more excited than even he was when he played, as she waved the controllers in front of him.

This time Casey put on something simple to begin with -- a pool game. It only took a few minutes to show her, via demonstrating, how to use the controllers and then his mother was away, playing almost like she had played before. Casey on the other hand found it hard to concentrate on anything but his mother's ass as she bent over to simulate leaning over the pool table and used the controls to imitate the use of a pool cue. The only thing was, with the small rectangular controller in her hand and not connected like a huge long stick Holly almost looked like she was jacking off someone behind her as she moved her arm back and forth.

Casey sat rapt as he watched, unable to tear his eyes away, especially when he learned to the side to get a view of what she was doing on the television after she asked for advice and saw her large tits hanging provocatively beneath her, almost dangling out of her low-cut, loose top as they swung gently with her arm movements.

The horny eighteen-year-old was so lost in what he was seeing, in fact, that even when it came to be his turn he couldn't concentrate on what he was doing for images flashing back in his mind.

He was just thinking of what to put on next when his mother spoke up as she sat leaning forward on the sofa behind him. Casey daren't look back as he stared avidly at the screen or his mother would not only notice him staring directly down her top but she would have a face full of his spearing hard dick as it strained in his jeans. It had taken thinking of Pervy Pete to get it down enough for him to play his turn when she had offered!

"You know, if you wanted to play pool we could just go downstairs" She said with a soft laugh, hinting at the pool table that they had down in the basement.

"Yeah, but it is so much more fun to watch someone play with these." He said waving the controllers and listened as his mother laughed again. It was amusing to see how odd someone looked mimicking playing pool with nothing in their hands and no table, after all.

It wasn't long after that that Casey switched games to a guitar game where the player used the controls to simulate playing a guitar and the game reacted. This time Casey went first to show his mother how to play but it wasn't long before he had her up and playing instead of him. Not because he didn't like the game, he did, but because the idea of watching her again was just too much for him not to take.

And so after a little while the eighteen-year-old was back on the sofa leaning back and smiling up at his mother as she glanced back at him every now and then to grin as she enjoyed herself 'playing guitar'. Between those glances Casey fixed himself to sweep his eyes all over Holly's sexy body, taking in every glorious inch as she stood rocking out before him. Fuck but he had never seen a sexier guitarist in his life. And her clothes were just perfect for jumping up and down and swaying from side to side in. The tent in his jeans was back before long.

That was why he quickly suggested another game that they could both play -- so Holly wouldn't notice the bulge in his jeans -- after another little while. Another tennis game this time they both squared off with one controller each, only Holly had no intention of letting his greater skill at the game make it unfair on her. No. Instead she bumped into him and even tried slapping the controller from his hands as she laughed, and screamed in joy when he tried to do the same to her.

Feeling her press against him as he moved from side to side and swung his controller was enough to make his straining dick stretch even tighter against his jeans. Almost painfully so. Holly was soft yet surprisingly firm as she nudged into him with her shoulder, but it was when her breasts brushed against him as she reached for his controller or the way her hands felt pressed against him as she pushed him that had visions of sex suddenly spurt into the horny eighteen-year-old's mind. Visions of her hands being planted like that on him or her body brushing against him made it hard to concentrate and it wasn't long before Holly was jumping up and down in joy as she won the game.

"Loser!" She exclaimed excitedly, her grin large and triumphant.

"That was hardly fair." Casey declared as he stood looking at her with her arms in the air doing a victory dance. Fuck but she looked super cute again.

"That's what all losers say." Holly replied with a laugh and Casey suddenly felt his playfulness spike at the same time as his family competitiveness stirred within him.

And so reaching forward he jabbed his mother in the side causing her to squeal and laugh.

"Well at least I'm not a cheat." He said to her and Holly's mouth dropped open in playfulness.

"I'm not a cheat. Ask your father." She replied before quickly trying to jab him in the side. She missed and then squealed as he prodded her instead.

"You're a cheat and you love it." He responded before jabbing her side again on the other side causing Holly to giggle as she tried to squirm out of his way.

"Am not!" She replied with another laugh, trying her best to fend him off as both of his hands came darting towards her sides.

"Are too. Admit it!" Casey cried out amidst Holly's laughter as his jabbing fingers quickly became tickling hands as they found the slender curve of her waist.

"No! Never!" Holly laughed as she vainly tried to pull his hands from her, giggling and squirming in his grip as Casey moved closer to her to get a better grip and tickled the hell out of her.

Crying out that she would never give in Casey tickled his mother as she squirmed in his arms before finally she cried out in breathlessness.

"Ok, ok!" She said loudly and Casey stopped tickling her. Holding his hands on her slim waist he waited for what he had been forcing from her. Holly however was too playful and competitive to give in that easily. "You're a loser!" She exclaimed and tried to dart away from him but Casey was too quick and strong for her to move and so, with a playfully shocked look, Casey once more began tickling his mother in earnest.

Holly laughed in gales of giggles and screams as she thrashed between his hands, trying desperately and futilely to pull his hands from her. Soon however the two of them were writhing so hard as they stood and struggling so much that Holly tipped over and both of them came crashing down on the sofa. Casey, however, didn't stop his assault on his mother's sides and Holly thrashed and wriggled on the sofa, laughing her head off as she tried to breathe.

Finally Holly cried out.

"Ok! Ok! I'll admit it! I'll admit it!" She giggled, but not one to be fooled twice this time Casey continued to tickle her.

"Admit what?" He asked demandingly as his fingers flew on her sides.

Writhing next to him with her hands on his Holly laughed so hard she could hardly breathe. But she struggled to get the words out.

"I'm a cheat! I love cheating!" Holly exclaimed breathlessly and only then did Casey stop tickling her.

With his hands clutching her waist Casey looked into his mother's eyes as she lay next to him on the sofa. Fuck but she looked beautiful. For a moment the horny eighteen-year-old just imagined kissing her right then and there. Imagined her kissing him back. Only the feel of his cock growing harder woke him from that fantasy. Leaning his ass back to avoid brushing his mother with his monster cock Casey cleared his throat.

"You admit you love cheating and that you're a cheater?" He asked carefully, his smile trying to hide the fact that the red in his cheeks had nothing to do with their fun.

"Yes!" Holly panted as she held his hands as hard as she could. Her luscious chest heaved up and down in the thin, low-cut top and Casey's dick hurt in his jeans. "I love cheating and I'm a cheater. Ok? Happy now I've admitted it?"

For a moment Casey watched his mother in case she was up to something but the gleam in her large succulent brown eyes told him that she had admitted defeat and so reluctantly he let his hands slip from his mother's waist.

"Good. I always knew it." He answered back and received a gentle slap on the chest for it.

Before either of them could say anymore however Casey's phone beeped with a message. Reaching down into his pocket as Holly caught her breath back beside him Casey pulled his phone out and took a look at the screen. On it was a photo picture of everyone he knew at the old lodge, beer all around, and everyone looking like they were having a great time, half-naked in the sun.

In an instant all the fun he had just had evaporated and it was only when his mother patted him on the shoulder tenderly that he realised his expression had changed once more. Feeling like it wasn't fair Casey gave his mother a 'what can you do' look before he sat up and made to stand up.

"Well..." He began, about to say 'I should go do...' well...something, but before he could get any more words out his mother spoke up.

"Come on, I need your help in the kitchen" She said with gentle matter-of-factness as she stood up and offered him her hand again.

Taking it reluctantly Casey pulled himself off the sofa and let his mother lead him from the lounge into the kitchen where she sat him on one of the stools before walking back around the counter and leaning on the work surface.

"Ok, mister, I need to do some cooking and I want your help. No back answering now!" She said, warning him as he opened his mouth. If there was one thing he didn't feel like doing right then it was cooking but there was no getting around his mother when she was determined to do something. And right then she was determined to give him something to do.

"Fine. What do you need my help with?" He asked and Holly smiled gently as she got her way.

"Well that depends what you want for dinner" She replied, tapping her fingers on the counter top. "I was thinking...pizza?"

Despite himself Casey's eyes lit up. His mother was a great cook but if there was one thing she made better than anything else it was pizza, and he loved pizza. But then...who didn't?

"Alright fine. I guess you want me to chop?" He asked nonchalantly, resigned as he already knew what the answer would be before Holly said yes.

And so the two of them began to cook. Well, Holly began to make the pizza bases and Casey began to chop the toppings he wanted -- mushrooms and peppers, mostly. It was pretty simple and didn't take overly long with the two of them working, even if they did seem to be making enough pizza for the whole family, despite only two of them being there. And so it wasn't long before Holly was kneading the dough on the counter as Casey washed up his knife and put it away.

As the morose eighteen-year-old turned around however he noticed that his mother had split the dough into two balls and was kneading both, one with each hand. She was looking down intently as she worked, concentrating on what she was doing, completely innocent, but Casey's mind immediately twisted what he could see as his eyes took her in once more. The size of the dough was much smaller than Holly's swelling breasts but the way the dough squeezed through her fingers as Holly firmly kneaded both full balls of dough instantly made Casey think of her tits and just what it would be like to be rolling both of them in his hands. In an instant his dick shot up to attention, so hard in fact that it was uncomfortable to stand there even without Holly's attention on him. But he couldn't tear his eyes away from what she was doing with her hands.

Questions flitted through his horny mind. Would her tits look like that between his hands...or her own? What would they look like during sex? Would they bulge between his fingers as they filled his hands like the dough was filling his mother's small hands? Would they spill out and pull his hands deeper as he squeezed and rolled the soft but oh so deliciously firm flesh between his fingers? Would they be firm enough to resist his groping as he pushed against them into her chest like Holly was pressing the dough against the counter top? What would they feel like? Would they be soft and pliable like the dough, yet spongy and firm in his grasp?

Casey's hard on strained painfully against his jeans as his eyes were locked to his mother's hands as they kneaded and pressed the dough. It took every effort to tear them away and then all he could do was follow the contours of her body as she stood delicately in front of him...just within arm's reach. And all he could think of was how she had felt in his hands as he had tickled her. And how she had looked as she lay beside him on the sofa. Fuck! But he wanted to just reach over and pull himself against her from behind...and reach up to knead her tits while she kneaded the dough in front of him. Fuck!!

Casey had no idea how long he stood there staring at his mother, he knew that she liked to massage the dough for a long time though while making pizza to make the base more light and pliable, but his eyes were firmly attached to her chest when she looked round and spoke to him.

"Can you pass me the sauce?" She asked and Casey shook himself out of his thoughts as he realised that she had already flattened the dough and was ready to put the toppings on.

"Uh, yeah, sure" He quickly replied, blushing at the thought of being caught staring at his mother's tits. Though of course Holly hadn't noticed anything, rather she had just thought he was watching her make pizza, having no idea what was in his horny eighteen-year-old mind.

From that point on Casey struggled to keep his attention on what his mother was doing, even trying to strike up conversation with her to keep his mind elsewhere, but nothing seemed to work for long. His attention always went back to the stunning way her thighs looked in those shorts, the curvature of her body as she stood in front of him looking perfect for bending over the counter right then and there, and the swelling of her mouth-watering tits!

In the end Casey focused on what he was missing out on at the lake just to try to ease the pain of his boner, and to keep his mother from noticing. She may not notice him ogling her but she would definitely notice his solid bulge if she glanced over after all. There was no hiding that!

The problem was that thinking of what he was missing did take his attention from his mother, especially when he thought that everything he was thinking about her was just a fantasy that would never happen compared to what he and Cristina Hodges could have been doing that night. And so quickly Casey once more fell into melancholy at the thought of being left out from what would have been the most memorable nights of the summer. Instead he was just home alone, like a loser. Sure he got to have some great moments ogling his mother but that was hardly recompense.

And so Casey quickly fell quiet and began to feel forlorn once more as he watched his mother make the pizza. His attention began to drift until he missed something his mother had said and she flicked some water at him to get his attention.

"Wh...what?" He said coming out of his depressing reverie.

"I said can you put these in the oven for me." His mother repeated as she laughed softly, "What's the matter, lost in thought?"

Shaking himself Casey reached for the trays the pizzas were on, picking them up and walking over towards the oven before placing them inside.

"Hm? Something like that, yeah" He answered and was too deep in thought about the missed out weekend to notice the concerned then playful look on his mother's face.

"Casey...wake up" She said before suddenly splashing some more water at him from where she was washing her hands.

Feeling the relatively cool water compared to the heat of the day flick onto his face Casey blinked and then wiped his face.

"Hey, stop that!" He said a little more annoyedly than he intended. He just wanted to think of what he was missing out on, is all!

Laughing softly to herself Holly flicked some more water at him.

"No moping" She said with a smile as playful as anything Casey's father ever gave.

"I said stop it, mom!" Casey warned, a little irritably. He didn't feel in the mood right then for anything other than sulking, and being called out on it only made his mood worse.

"Make me" His mother replied with another splash of water as she laughed, trying to do what she could to stir Casey out of his brooding.

Despite him knowing what she was up to however Casey was in no mood to be splashed in the face and so moving toward the tap he took a big handful of water and threw it back at her.

"Casey!" Holly exclaimed as the water splashed over her face and onto her thin, see-through top. But instead of doing anything about it she just cupped her own hands and threw a handful of water back at him.

Feeling his annoyance spark again Casey looked at his mother, about to tell her to stop it, when he suddenly saw what the water he had thrown at her had done to her top. Clinging damply to her in spots Casey could make out a little more of her smooth breasts and the tantalising outline of her white lace bra. And so being led suddenly by his throbbing dick that instantly sprang to attention once more Casey reached forward to slap at the running water so that it sprayed at his mother.

"Well if you're going to start something..." He said as water splashed up all over his mother, shooting into her face and all over her thin top.

Holly shouted out as the water covered her and instantly began throwing the water back at him until he was as soaked as she was. Which meant that, laughing now, Casey spurted more water over her and she, laughing in response, also returned the favour. Soon the two of them were standing between the counters splashing water at each other and cowering as the other threw water on them, both laughing and crying out as more than expected was dumped over them.

"Ok truce!" Holly finally called as she held her hands in front of her as if that would help given that she was already soaked.

Holding his hands towards the tap Casey eyed her warily.

"Do you mean it?" He asked cautiously and Holly nodded that she did. Only then did he lean back from the sink and look down at how soaked he was.

Casey was about to say something when he looked up, however, and noticed his mother as she lowered her arms and looked down at herself. She was as soaked as he was, only her top had been thin and almost see-through to begin with. Now it clung to her sensuous curves almost like a second skin. Her white lace bra was clearly visible through her top, as were the rest of her swelling, heaving tits as they rose and fell beneath the sodden garment. Her waist and flat stomach were perfectly outlined beneath the wet whiteness and even her legs had water running down their silky smoothness.

1...34567...27