Boytoy Bill Ch. 06

Story Info
A year as a slave, commemorated with altered consciousness.
7.9k words
4.42
5.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paper Anniversary

Today was special. Not just for Bill, or just for Lori or I, but for all of us, together. Today was the one year anniversary of Bill becoming our slave. Three hundred and sixty-five days ago, minus a dozen or so hours, we'd dragged the luggage containing him out of the van we'd rented, down the long flight of stairs to the deep, windowless basement we'd had built, under the house set on it's wide, forested acreage.

A year ago we'd dumped him out of that luggage, sweating and sore in his hogtie, wild-eyed and screaming into his gag as the GHB's effects wore off, and lifted him up onto a table, and his new life began. It had been hard at first for him. Defiant, unbelieving at his situation, prone to angry outbursts and fits of crying. Through our careful tutelage and system of rewards and punishments, though, Bill had been moulded into exactly what we wanted and needed him to be: a careful, obedient and scared toy.

He'd endured so much over the last year of caning, whipping, flogging, asphyxiation, sodomy, electrocution and, just twice because he's a quick learner, needles. Of course, he'd also had the benefits of being our slave: drop-dead gorgeous owners, plenty of vaginal sex, the occasional teasing fellatio if I was feeling generous, and many milkings so complete that by the end his orgasms couldn't produce even a millilitre of ejaculate.

Today was going to be memorable. For special occasions, Bill could expect a lengthy session with novel experiences. Today would be no different, but itwould be one of the rare days where we treat him well. Very well.

Lori was the one to let him out of his box for the day.

"Good morning, slut" she said, sliding the latch up and opening the door.

"Good morning, mistress" our slave said as he crawled out and supplicated himself in from of Lori, planting kisses on her feet. Bill starts almost every day this way.

"Do you know what today is? It's special."

"Yes, mistress, it's been one year since I stopped being a real person and became a slave that you and Maam use for whatever you want," Bill replied, looking up from his hands and knees.

"Ah, keeping good track, such a smart boy. Are you excited? What do you think will happen to you? Ah, don't answer, just go clean up, sweetie." 'Smart boy,' 'sweetie,' Bill was relieved to hear these words instead of mean names. He turned around and reached back into his box for his piss pot, and plodded off to the bathroom.

When he came out twenty minutes later, shaved and washed (inside and out), he was surprised to see his breakfast laid out on the people table, and a chair waiting for him across from me and aside from Lori. He usually sits on the floor and eats. I met his questioning look and nodded.

"Good morning, Maam. Thank you for the food, and for the chair" he said, taking a seat. "And umm, happy anniversary."

"You're welcome, and good for you for remembering and keeping track. Scoot this way a little bit, spread your legs." I lifted my feet up and crossed them on his chair between his legs, my bare feet just shy of his cock, but able to reach it if I pointed. I used the foot on top to caress his thigh. Bill (his body, not his dick) stiffened up a little, wary of my feet being so close to his balls. He's had more than a few good ballbustings by them over the year.

"Relax, slut. Not that kind of day. Because we are such good slave owners who take such good care of you, we have, of course, planned out quite the evening for us all, but it won't be like our birthday parties, even though you did like your present so much."

On his birthday, we'd spitroasted him with silicone copies of his own cock while he was tightly tied down in an aggressive arch, and used his present -- a hitachi with a masturbator attached -- on his cock relentlessly. On mine, Lori had set the slave up wonderfully and we'd spent three blissful hours turning Bill's pale, flawless skin into a mass of red lines, scratches, welts and bruises. The only area left unblemished was the small patch of his buttocks that held most of his weight, his limbs spread out into space just begging for one cruel instrument or another. He'd been irresistible, afterwards, and the following days he'd spent so many hours with Lori or I rubbing and pinching him all over, carrying our full weight on his battered body.

Lori added from her place at the side "We've done so many mean things to you over this past year, haven't we?" She reached a hand out and caressed his forearm.

"Yes, Mistress, but I deserved a lot of them," he said, knowing what we expect to hear.

"So today," I said, "we thought we'd try something else. The last year has changed you so much, going from being an aimless, silly boy to such a thoughtful, driven slave who finally has a purpose in life. And you've changed Lori and I so much, too. We used to get bored, or have to keep finding new playmates and be so disappointed in so many of them, not ever able to act out our fantasies to the full extent. But with you, we can. So we want to reward you."

Lori was nodding along, still caressing Bill's arm. "It's true, slave. You've made us so happy. When we first got you back here and you spent those first few weeks putting up such a fight, I was worried. Yes, punishing you was fun for us, but we were scared that you wouldn't grow out of that phase and we'd have to start all over with someone else eventually."

Bill does not like hearing about how he's become such a good slave, it hurts his pride and sense of self-worth to hear about how he has slowly resigned himself to being a pain toy for a couple of sadistic women. That little part of his brain that still hopes to be saved from this situation was surely being activated by this reminder of how he attentively finds every way possible to ingratiate himself to us and avoid painful errors. The frequency of 'hard' days has dropped very much, particularly over the last few months.

Lori continued: "So today, we're going to reward you. Unless you do something really stupid, we're not going to hurt you or degrade you, even though doing those things makes us so horny and fulfilled as your owners."

"Umm. Okay, thank you Mistress. And Maam." Bill was obviously skeptical, eyes darting back and forth between us.

"Well, that's enough heart-to-heart, for now. Eat your oatmeal before it gets cold, and you still have to do your daily routine." That would be his stretching (he was getting so flexible) and studying for his test next week. His latest instalment on the road to becoming an honorary gynecologist was organic chemistry.

We people had life to attend to. I went out for groceries and lunch with a friend. Lori was winding down her job, having decided on a buyer for the engineering firm she owned most of, which created even more work in the form of legal and accounting consultations. Bill spent the next few hours alone downstairs doing yoga and making flashcards on the tablet we had given him.

For lunch, I brought Bill some Chinese takeout I'd picked up in town. I was mildly surprised with myself for getting excited looking forward to tonight, I'd been thinking about it all day. Before he ate, I had the slave unbutton and remove my pants, then laid back in my padded Owner's chair and treated myself to a relaxed bout of head. I gave Bill a long kiss and a peck on the forehead before sending him to his food, again at the table like a real person.

I went back upstairs for some yard work and some cleaning, while Lori spent some time in the detached shop this property had come with. We'd equipped it with all the fundamentals for both metal and wood crafts, and Lori was putting together a new suspension apparatus for Bill, who was almost now able to do a full side split under tension. We hoped he would enjoy it, it would leave nothing unexposed to us.

I had another visit downstairs to give Bill his preparatory instructions, then tore Lori away from the shop and we got ourselves ready. We showered and shaved upstairs, got dressed, helped each other with our hair and makeup, something we almost never wear downstairs. I even applied perfume, some Noir de Noir.

Entering the security room, we stopped to check the camera feed, rewinding to make sure Bill took his pills. Two of them he had taken about 45 minutes ago and he didn't know what they were, though he might be starting to feel the effects. The third we'd give him later. In a normal state he wouldn't ever need a boner pill for what we had planned, and he might not need it even now, but the first drug makes getting an erection somewhat difficult. Confirming that he did as told, we closed the outside door, and opened up the door to the basement.

Bill heard my heels clicking on the stairs, and was staring at us as we came into vision, feet first. Mine in medium height blue heels, Lori wearing some comfortable red sneakers. Lori had white fishnets running all the way up her legs, disappearing under cutoff jean booty shorts and a red belt. My legs were bare, but obscured above the upper-thigh by the blue dress I was wearing. It was a sleek one that hugged my whole body, and perfectly framed my large breasts, showing a lot cleavage. Lori's midriff was bare, her more modest chest was hidden under a short red tank top with the words "got milk?" splashed across the front. Her hair was back in a simple ponytail, mine down.

We had our hands around each others' waists, and as we descended far enough that our faces appeared from above the recessed ceiling that contains the stairs, Bill, from his place standing in the middle of the main room, appeared wide-eyed and mouth just slightly agape. We have that effect on people when we doll up.

Bill was wearing a red thong I'd laid out for him, and nothing else -- neither his 'butt slutt' choker nor his Reminder. His arms were wrapped around himself, stroking his own arms and shoulders. That might be mistaken for feeling exposed or nervous by an outsider, but I knew the real reason and smiled.

We slowly approached him, both of us smiling, until we were just a foot away from him, then stopped, waiting for him to speak first. It took a moment while he fidgeted and tried to think of the right thing to say, which the drugs were probably making a bit more confusing for him.

"You both look so beautiful." He looked away just briefly as he said this and blushed. We both saw it, and when I looked to Lori she had the same smile on that I had.

"Thank you, slut. We took a lot of time to dress up and get ready for tonight, to look gorgeous for you," I said, and reached out my left hand to brush his long hair behind his ear. He leaned into the movement for a moment, before catching himself and jerking just a little, surprised at his own reaction.

"What... what were those pills? Please, Maam." He was still rubbing his own arms, alternating between light strokes and squeezes.

Lori spoke: "Don't worry, silly boy. I've taken them before, and so has Ashley. Came out of my own stash."

"Okay. Thank you, Mistress. What do they..." he started.

I cut in, gently. "We said don't worry." I again brushed his hair, then caressed his cheek, dropping my hand to trail across his nape, his chest, and one of his arms. I stopped my hand at one of his elbow crooks, and let it rest there, using my fingers and thumbs to very softly touch his biceps and the bottom of his pecs. He stared at me, brow furled.

Lori took a small step forward, and reached behind the slave to rub his naked back. "Don't be nervous, the secret to a good trip is to go with it. Tonight you can ask us for anything... within reason." She paused, the slave was staring at her, now, having trouble comprehending what he was hearing after so long being denied agency. Lori spelled it out: "You have two perfect women standing in front of you who primped and preened getting ready to show you a good time. Be bold." She dropped her head as she was talking, giving him some fuck-me eyes and even biting her lip a little.

Bill took all this in, and made two false starts before putting together a sentence. "I don't know what you want, Mistress. Sorry."

"It's not about what I want, silly. We told you, today is a thank you to our nice slave boy. If you want to kiss me, you can kiss me. If you want Ash to straddle you on the couch and push her titties in your face she'll do that for you. Or more. Just ask." She waited a moment while Bill just continued to stare in disbelief. "Of course, if you're going to be a downer, Ash and I can find our own fun."

She moved her hand from his back up to his neck, and played with the hairs on the back of his neck with a few fingers. Separating with him just a little to snug up to me, she turned for a kiss and I gave her one, angled so Bill had a good view. He's such a sucker for this stuff.

As we made out, I took my left hand away from the slave and found Lori's nipple through her tank top, rubbing it then working up to a good pinch. She moaned into my mouth, and broke away shortly to smile and say "Bitch!" before pushing forward again to resume the kiss, never taking her hand off of Bill.

After a minute of this, we turned our attention back to Bill. Same as before, just staring at us, scared to step out of lines we told him he was allowed to cross. I sighed a little. "Slave, listen. We told you that you have some latitude tonight. Do you need a prompt?"

"A prompt?"

"An invitation, a choice so that you don't need to use your own imagination. You once said that you liked me more than Lori because Lori had never had -- your words -- "regular sex" with you. Well, ask her to kiss you. Ask her to spit in your mouth and lick your face, whatever you want."

"Or if you want," Lori piped up, "we could dance."

"Umm, okay."

"Okay to what?" I asked. "Licking your face or dancing?"

He blushed just a little, then said "dancing, please... Maam."

"Yay! Follow me, slave, we set up the big room," Lori said, grabbing Bill's hand and pulling him towards the door.

Inside, the room looked different than it had four days ago when we were last assembled in here. Then, we had just been having a lazy fuck sesh on the slave bed. No elaborate bondage, just a simple box tie to get his arms out of the way while we took turns buttfucking him prone-bone, then flipping him over for more, and some face-sitting. It's the room where Bill receives the majority of his torture and rape, but now all the posts and sawhorses and stocks were pushed up against the wall, not ready for use. The bed, rather than a simple queen-sized mattress on a metal frame with lots of modular attachment points across the head and foot and the posts and the testers, was made up nice, with sheets, pillows, and solid wooden head- and foot-boards. The lighting was already dimmed, and some LED lamps shot reds and yellows and purples across the walls and bed, slowly strobing.

While our confused slut was still taking it in, Lori let go of his hand and crossed the room to turn the stereo on, ready to go with some MDMA-appropriate club music.

Lori turned back to our side of the room, and as the bass and drums and nonsense refrains kicked in, she started winding and bumping her way back. She spun to shake her ass at Bill, edible looking in those shorts, her toned tummy being replaced by her arching and sculpted lower back. Bill wasn't moving.

I stepped up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, planted a little kiss on his right ear lobe. I moved my hands across his chest, down his belly, and into his thighs. He melted into the touches. I spoke quietly into his ear "Look at her, slave. Did you ever imagine you'd have her dressed like this? Throwing herself at you? Do you think the most exciting thing you can do tonight is rub your own arms because it feels nice? Imagine what she feels like. Roleplay that you're a real man and get after it." I moved my arms backwards around his hips and cupped his buttocks, and gave him a little push towards the Filipino minx dancing in front of him.

Bill knew how to dance. We'd taught him, and he'd put on plenty of shows for us, his bushy-tailed butt plug swinging around as he shook his ass at us, his unrestrained hair flying as he spun and slid down the stripper pole in the main room.

And now, finally, he had made a decision to go with it and get the most out of this trip. Awkward and self-conscious at first, he rather quickly got into it, grinding back when during the second track Lori started pushing her butt into his groin while arching back to pull his head towards hers.

After a couple more tracks, we took a break, and made sure Bill was hydrated. We also gave him his Viagra.

When I handed it to him, he was hesitant. "Maam, please. Everything is too vivid, please don't, it will be... too much." I knew he wasn't talking about pussy. I was certain his eyes were getting moist imagining how awful a caning would be while on this drug that makes every physical sensation so heightened. He has never gotten pussy over the last year without some concurrent cruelty. Not a single time.

I lightly held his wrist and directed his pill-pinching fingers to his mouth. "What did we tell you, earlier? We weren't lying to you."

Lori moved to his side and hugged him, kissed his cheek. "Look at me, sweetie. Just relax, and be honest about what you want tonight." She leaned in very close, he head turned away from me as she whispered into his ear. I couldn't make much out, but I thought I heard the word "blowjob," and the slave's eyes opened up wide. I reached for Lori's butt and found myself a firm handful. When we'd discussed that privately while planning this night, she'd seemed only resigned to the idea of sucking Bill off, not at all enthusiastic about it but willing to do it if he worked up the courage to ask. I was happy I wasn't alone in feeling excited about this relaxing of our roles. Bill took a deep breath, and ate his pill.

Lori's hands were all over Bill, and he had started to find his own volition. Lori was still leaning close, kissing his neck and jaw, and I joined in by sticking my tongue through his lips. But only shortly. I pulled back and smiled, and left to turn the music back on. Viagra takes time to work, and I'd felt left out watching Lori go at it with the slave.

Returning to them, I had to push myself between them, and drag Bill back into the centre of the room. Lori put on a pouty face at me, and I laughed "Now now, honey, you can't hog our slut, I found him first." I gave him a peck on the lips, and started dancing, swooshing my hair across his face as I took a step back, finding the right rhythm and beckoning him to follow me.

Our slave takes to Viagra pretty quick and after just a few more songs, his thong was beginning to look a little restrictive. I motioned for Lori to join in, and we spent the last track sandwiching our toy in between our bodies. It was about an hour and a quarter from the time he swallowed the MDMA, and he was entering the peak of his trip. As the track faded out, Lori left to turn the volume lower then rejoined us, retaking her position behind Bill, snuggling up close to him. I did the same in the front. He was squished between us, and was getting adventurous grabbing my butt.

I gave this a long moment, then moved a hand towards Bill's cock, pressing semi-hard against my thigh. I gave it a little squeeze, he wasn't fully hard yet. I found his balls and gave them a gentle tug. Leaning back my upper body to get his smooching face out of my neck, I caught his eyes.

"If you want it, sweetie, you need to ask."

Bill took a deep breath, and asked. "Please Maam, will you give me a blowjob?"

I nodded at him. "Okay, I will," and kissed his forehead. I'm taller than Bill, but in the heels I tower over him. Then I squinted my eyes and pursed up a little: "But, just me? Seems rude."