Bra Fetish Threesome

Story Info
Katrina finds a very busty bra lover for a FFM threesome.
2.8k words
4.3
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in time after "Bra Fitting - Threesome Fantasy"

*

As I lay on the bed with Katrina next to me, I reminisce of how I developed a fetish of bras and breasts as a kid. I would open up catalogs and see models wearing various bras, noting they were all women. I didn't know the concept of why that was in my early youth, but seeing those women intrigued me. It made me wonder how those women felt wearing bras. I visioned that there was a comforting feeling to the bra-wearing woman that would be with her as long as she wore it.

Shortly after, Katrina would chime in on how her breasts developed, saying, "Well, honey, my breasts started developing early and quickly. I had the biggest breasts out of all the 5th-graders, measuring a 34DD, and bras were an absolute necessity."

I responded, saying, "Did you like your big breasts and bras as a kid?"

Katrina said, "Absolutely! I wore my bras all the time because my breasts were really heavy and would cause me discomfort from the weight and the otherwise-uncontrollable bouncing. They would keep growing, and by 8th grade I was overfilling 36G cup bras. Guys were wanting me left and right for my breasts, and I absolutely loved all the attention they gave them."

I then said, "I bet they were quite fond of them!"

Katrina replied, "They sure were! And by the end of high school, when my breasts reached a 38I, I would be the center of attention everywhere I went. I would just smile knowing I was wanted for my massive breasts. Many guys played with them, and I loved every minute of their breastplay." Katrina continued, "But those days are long gone and I didn't have any guys play with me until I met you. And when I saw that you loved everything about bras and breasts, I knew I wanted you."

I responded slowly, "R-really! You're definitely the first woman I've met that cares so much about breasts and bras as much as I do. I've got quite the fetish and so do you."

Katrina then grabbed me, placed my head in between her massive bra-covered breasts, and gave me a big hug, and said this, "Awww, honey, you're so sweet. You're such a loving, kind person who cares so much about me and my fetishes."

I then responded, while squeezing Katrina's breasts, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

The bra and breast fetish would extend throughout our living space. There are paintings of busty women in beautiful lingerie hung up on the walls, using bra straps instead of wire to hold them up. The blankets on the sofa also have busty bra-clad women on them. Large dinner bowls are modeled after the bra cups of one of Katrina's bras. The blanket that Katrina and I sleep in is made out of satin bra cups. Katrina's purse is covered in lace and the handles are bra shoulder straps. Even our cars match our favorite bra color, blue for mine and pink for Katrina's.

That's just a small sample of our bra-themed living space. Needless to say, Katrina and I love our bras in so many ways.

The next day, Katrina told me this, "Remember the threesome we had with Ashley?"

I responded, "Yes, that was so good! I would love to play with you and her again!"

To which Katrina replied, "Well, Ashley now has a boyfriend and he treats her very well. I know that a foursome isn't your cup of tea, so I put an ad on Craigslist stating that we wanted a very busty, bra-loving, single woman for a threesome. I got one response and the picture the lady sent me showed off her amazing appearance. She noted that she also shares our bra and breast fetish and hasn't had anyone to play with her for years. She can't wait to play with us!"

I responded with, "I'd be honored to play with this bra loving lady and you!"

Katrina then continued, "Her name is Megan and she will be coming over tonight. I think you will be blown away with how she looks."

I then said, "You're the best, Katrina!" as I kissed her all over her face. "This is going to be a night to remember. I can't wait to blast loads of cum all over you and Megan!"

Katrina and I would get ready for Megan. Katrina and I would dress in a matching set of a Bali full coverage bra and light control briefs, mine blue and hers pink. As Katrina put her bra on, she commented on how it made her well-supported breasts feel like they were on clouds, a heavy weight lifted off her chest.

"Wow, you're smoking hot, honey!" I said to Katrina.

Katrina blew a kiss at me. Seconds later, the doorbell rang, and it was Megan.

Katrina and I opened the door and Megan would say, "Well, hello there! It's so nice to meet you!" as she shook hands and continued, "I like how you coordinate with your bras and panties. They suit you both very well and I like how they look on both of you."

Megan continued, "I really like the bra-themed touches in your living space. It's a very unique theme splashed all over."

Katrina and I smiled and nodded in approval.

While Megan was talking, I took a good look at her figure. She was wearing a teal dress that accentuated her curves and her massive breasts which may have been even bigger than Katrina's. Megan's bra straps and VPLs were clearly visible through her dress. Needless to say, my cock started to harden through my panties.

Megan than followed, saying to Katrina, "I think your man is really getting turned on by my looks and my voice."

I replied, "Yes, indeed, Megan. You look and sound amazing, and Katrina is a big fan of me looking at busty women like you. It makes Katrina smile knowing busty women are to be admired just like everyone else."

Megan then said, "It's been way too long since I played with a guy who loves my massive tits. I've had to play with them myself every night to keep myself from going insane from not having a guy play with them."

Katrina replied, "I love his breastlove and I know you'll get the same attention and care that I receive, Megan."

"I want to bury your boyfriend's cock in my massive 36N tits and have him cum like a geyser many times over!" said Megan in her sexy voice as she grinned.

Katrina and I smiled and everyone would make their way to the bedroom. Upon entering, Megan would notice the bra theme of some of the room's decorations.

Megan commented, "Wow, you both must really love your bras in more ways than one!"

Katrina replied, "Yep, my boyfriend and I really love our bra fetish!"

Everyone would play with each other's breasts for 5 minutes, after which Megan said, "Time to get started on your boyfriend!"

I would start on Megan, slowly lifting her dress, exposing a high-cut bikini panty that covered about 40% of her butt and a 36N Triumph Doreen bra in matching teal colors. I was floored by what I saw.

Megan giggled as she saw my quickly hardening cock through my panties. She said, "I've never seen a cock harden so quickly before! He must REALLY like how I look!"

Katrina responded, "Yes, Megan! Your figure (and mine) are pretty much the exact template of how my boyfriend interprets to be the perfect woman. No wonder why he's so turned on! Now you get started on him while I watch."

With that, Megan immediately went for my hard cock and started to massage it through my panties.

"Mmmm, I love feeling your hard-on through the silky panties of yours." said Megan in her sexy tone as I smiled.

Megan continued massaging my cock, getting herself turned on in the process. She worked slowly to prevent me from cumming so fast. I stared at Megan's massive breasts and would moan constantly at how good she was feeling my cock through my panties. It was starting to throb and become rock hard.

"Oh, yeah, this cock feels so good. I missed playing with cocks like yours and I couldn't wait to get my hands on yours." Megan said in a sultry tone. "Mmmm, yeah!" uttered Megan as she slowly pulled down my panties to reveal my hard cock that she would then start stroking.

Megan's massive tits would shake with every stroke and I would quickly get close to orgasm. I started to moan and breathe heavily and Megan would excitedly say "Oh, yeah, baby! I want that cum of yours! All over me!"

Megan's stroking quickly got me over the edge, and I started to cum all over her bra-covered tits and face. Megan moaned "Yeah, baby! That cum feels SO good on me. Wow, what a load! I haven't felt this in years and it's better than I remember! What a turn-on this was! Thank you so much!"

As my heavy breathing slowed, Katrina added, "My boyfriend's far from done. More often than not he can cum five times or more, each load being as much or more than the last!"

Megan responded, "Really? I wish I had a guy who could do that! All my exes could only cum once every 2-3 days at best, no matter how hard me or my exes tried. I've always wanted more than a small load of cum, and your boyfriend has already exceeded my expectations. This guy's amazing. You're a very lucky lady, Katrina."

Katrina added, "I am a lucky lady, Megan, and you're even more lucky you get to play with my boyfriend and make him cum pretty much as many times as you want."

Megan wanted to titty fuck me, so she slowly removed her massive teal bra, revealing her low-hanging 36N tits. My cock got rock hard again as Megan wrapped her huge tits around it. There would be lots of moaning from Megan and I as she slowly titty fucked and then sped up at around the 5-minute mark. Megan was in total control of when I should cum for her, and as she started to bounce her tits even faster, I would start moaning louder.

I would say, "I'm getting close to cumming!" and as my breathing sped up, I grabbed my 34D boobs in anticipation.

Megan responded, "Mmmm, your hard cock feels so good on my massive breasts! I want more of your cum and I want to rub it in!"

A few seconds later, I unloaded another load all over Megan's massive tits.

Megan moaned, "Yes, all over my tits! Yes, yes, YES! This cum is making me cum!YES, yes, YES!!" Megan added, "Oh, my God, this feels so good all over my massive tits! I love using your cum like lotion on them!"

Megan pulled my head to her cum-covered nipples and had me suck on them. I tasted my own cum as I played with Megan's nipples and she would constantly moan loudly and nearly reach orgasm.

Megan added, "I love how you play with my big titties. Nobody has admired them as much as you." while I caressed her big titties.

In fact, I would massage Megan's massive breasts for about 20 minutes. She would nearly doze off as the breast massage brought forth a calming feeling over her.

It was at this point Katrina wanted in on the action. She jumped on the bed, held me tight, and started to passionately make out with me. My cock would get very hard very quickly and start to rub against Katrina's panties. She would then start dry-humping as her womanhood started to get wet in anticipation for what would happen next.

"Play with me! Finger me! Kiss me! Squeeze my big titties!" moaned Katrina as Megan and I got into position. I fingered and kissed Katrina all over while Megan played with Katrina's massive bra-covered juggs.

"This sensation is AMAZING!" cried Katrina as her first orgasm quickly approached. "Don't stop, keep going! I'm about to cum!"

Katrina let out a big scream as waves of pleasure engulfed her entire body.

"Oh, my God, oh, my god,OH, MY GGOOOOOOD!" Katrina yelled uncontrollably as her orgasm continued and her womanly juices soaked her panties.

Megan and I giggled at how intense Katrina's orgasm was while all Katrina could do was smile.

"Wow, that was amazing!" exclaimed Katrina. "Now, I want you to cum in Megan's massive bra cups!"

Megan and Katrina started playing with each other's massive breasts while I stroked my hard cock. I really wanted to cum in Megan's bra cups.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum! Give me that bra so I can fill those cups!" I moaned in pleasure as I started to unload into Megan's bra.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, fill those cups, baby!" said Megan joyously.

"And you're going to LOVE how his cum feels against your breasts when you put your bra back on, Megan!" said Katrina.

My orgasm soon subsided and Megan grabbed her cum-filled bra to put back on. First, she put her arms through the straps and pulled the cups down to cover her massive breasts. Megan moaned as soon as my cum made contact with her nipples. Katrina then hooked all 5 hooks of Megan's bra. Megan finally pulled in as much breast as possible into the cups, creating a stunning look.

Megan would get so turned on by my cum covering her nipples that she would quickly reach an orgasmic state just from that.

"Your cum is magic! And it's making me cum soharrrrrrd!!" screamed Megan as her orgasm waved through her entire body. "SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SOGOOOOOOOD!"

Megan's would keep orgasming for 5 minutes as my cum slowly dried on her nipples while Katrina and I played with them.

Megan could barely catch her breath from the seemingly endless orgasmic experience and exclaimed "Wow, that was AMAZING!"

While Megan was catching her breath, Katrina and I would go into a group hug with Megan for a good 5 minutes.

"I've got one hell of a grand finale planned for you!" spoke Katrina to me. "You love my titty fuck blowjobs, but you're going to go sky-high when we BOTH give you titty fuck blowjobs at the same time!"

My cock would become rock-hard immediately when I heard this, moaning "Oh, yeah, do it, now!"

Megan and Katrina would take their bras off and squeeze their massive titty flesh around my raging cock and take turns sucking my cock.

"Go slow, girls, so I don't cum so quickly. I really want to enjoy this." I said while Katrina and Megan bounced their massive breasts in unison on my raging cock.

Katrina and Megan then responded, "I love the feeling of his cock between my titties and in my mouth."

I started to get close to orgasm. I started moaning, "I'm getting close!"

Megan would pull my panties up and utter, "Just wait a little longer while we tease your cock and balls."

Katrina and Megan would show excellent cum control, keeping me on the edge but not going over. After 10 minutes, they were ready. They pulled my cock out, wrapped their tits around it, and started bouncing them rapidly up and down my raging cock.

"Cum all over us!" Katrina and Megan both said in their sultry voices.

I would start to moan in ecstasy as I would build up a massive orgasm. I started yelling uncontrollably as I started to cum with great force. My cum shot inside Megan's mouth first, followed by her face. Then, Katrina aimed my cumming cock in her mouth and face. Finally, Megan and Katrina would take turns extracting the rest of my massive load all over their massive breasts.

While I was cumming, Katrina and Megan said in unison, "Mmmm, yeah, all that cum! All that hot, juicy cum, yeah, yeah, all over me. Feels so good! Wow, he cummed like a fountain!"

I collapsed after the incredible orgasm I experienced.

Megan then said, "Wow, that orgasm took a lot out of him!"

I replied under my breath, "Yeah, that was so intense! I want to do this again!"

Katrina simply smiled at me while she jiggled her cum-covered breasts at me.

Megan then said, "What an incredible night! I'm so delighted to make a guy like you cum so hard so many times!"

We all cleaned up all the cum, Katrina and Megan would put their bras back on, and all of us would join in bed with Katrina in the middle. Megan would kiss me on the cheek while I kissed Katrina's lips. Everyone would say good-night as Megan and I each put a hand on Katrina's breasts, ending this amazing night.