Bra Masks

Story Info
I need protecting during lockdown or am I imprisoned?
2.7k words
3.85
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan April 2021

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

I suppose we were lucky. The early Track and Trace system worked for us. Monica and I were in the same third year tutor group at University when one of the group developed Covid symptoms. All ten of us in that tutor group were told to self-isolate. I had the message on my mobile a couple of minutes before Monica.

"Shit!" I said.

What is it Harry?" Monica asked.

I showed her the message. She was reading it when the same message appeared on her mobile.

"Fucking hell!" Monica said, "Both of us!"

"At least Angela should be OK," I said.

"Maybe, Harry, but she is going to be affected if we are isolating. She'll have to do the shopping and cooking. That will be a pain for her."

"At least we have enough space unlike some of the other students." I said.

"True. But I'll text Angela now. We will have to work out a system so we don't come in contact with her. If we were all isolating that would be impossible."

The three of us are from the same small village and were attending the nearest university about thirty-five miles from home - too far to commute given the lack of direct public transport. Our parents had bought this four bedroom detached house as an investment. After us, there were three more siblings who would need it, starting the term after we finished. After six years our parents could probably sell the house at a profit and our costs were much lower than renting and far more civilised.

The house had three large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a fourth bedroom and a family bathroom. Downstairs was a large kitchen and three living rooms, one with a conservatory. The front and rear gardens were large and we had off-road parking for four cars - invaluable this close to the university.

Monica and I discussed it. If we two kept to our bedrooms and used the downstairs dining room with conservatory, the only common space would be the landing and stairs. If we used gloves and face masks, and wiped everything down - that should be OK. But we didn't have gloves or facemasks and they weren't available in any shops as far as we knew.

Monica sent a long text to Angela. She shopping and would see if she could find some gloves or facemasks. Disinfectant? We already had ample supplies of that.

There was a connecting door between my bedroom and Monica's. We had never used it and it had been locked. We unlocked it and we could go from one to the other without going on to the landing. We had our laptops in the bedrooms and a strong wi-fi signal throughout the house so we could continue our studies on line.

I am Monica's boyfriend, or perhaps that is not the right title. I am Monica's willing victim and sub. She likes bondage, on me, and making love while I am helplessly restrained. Although she has some fur lined handcuffs, she prefers to use anything available, usually items from her used laundry. I could be tied with stockings or pantyhose, hooded by her waist slip or zipped into her corselette while eating her panties. Despite myself I enjoy it. Whenever I am helpless Monica will engulf my erection and tease me for what seems like hours before she takes me to the limit and beyond.

Because of our studies, Monica usually reserves her sexual bondage to the weekends, particularly Friday and Saturday nights. But now the two of us are going to be self-isolating for fourteen days, will that be bliss or agony for me?

But before Angela gets home, I will need to do some preparation. We have camping equipment in the garage. We should keep our usage of the communal areas to a minimum. I brought the camping toilet, the two burner gas cooker, the water container, and other items into the dining room. Once in there, we would not need to go upstairs if we had facilities. Finally I brought our laptops downstairs.

While I was busy, Monica was looking for things to make temporary masks. When I finished preparing the dining room I returned upstairs to Monica. She asked me to stand with her back to her. Suddenly one of her silk head scarves covered my mouth and nose. Monica pulled it tight and then knotted it over my mouth, pushing the knot between my teeth. I was effectively masked, but Monica had also gagged me into silence as well.

She fed my hands into knee-high stockings before she tied my hands together behind my back with a full-size stocking. Last, she put another headscarf on my head and arranged it so I was blinkered and the scarf covered everything except my eyes and nose. She tied that behind my head and then kissed me on the nose.

"There you are, Harry, completely protected for Angela."

She tied a headscarf loosely across her mouth and nose and put knee-high stockings on her hands.

"And now, so am I but I can speak and do more. Shame, Harry, isn't it?"

She gave me a hug, pressing her large breasts on my chest. Monica is a large woman, taller and heavier than me with breasts that need boulder-holders. Angela is much smaller, petite with perky breasts, adequate for her build but not massive like Monica's.

We shut the bedroom door and walked down to the dining room to wait for Angela's return. Monica pushed me into an armchair and sat on me before pulling my gagged and shrouded head into her clothed cleavage. My tied hands were digging into my back as Monica squirmed across me.

We heard Angela arrive and go into the kitchen. A few minutes later she opened the hatch into the dining room. She was wearing pair of her panties over her face.

"I've brought us a burger meal. I'll put yours on a tray. Try not to touch the tray, please."

Monica got off me. I stood up as we went towards the hatch. Angela laughed at me.

"Poor Harry," She said. "I know a mask is good, but does he have to be gagged, hooded and tied as well, Monica?"

"I like him like that," Monica replied.

"When you have finished your meal, put the boxes back on the tray. When I have eaten I'll clean the kitchen, stairs and landing. I'm sorry. I couldn't find any masks. There were a couple of pairs of kitchen rubber gloves but only in a small size. I can wear them. You can't. As you can see I'm wearing an old pair of my panties as a mask. That wouldn't do for you. They're not large enough for your big heads but...Have you got the sewing kit in there?"

"No," Monica replied. "That's in the front room."

"OK, Monica. I'll get it and our rag bag of old clothes. I saw a woman using a mask made from a bra cup. There are at least three of my bras in the rag bag. You might be able to make masks from them after lunch."

"Thanks, Angela." Monica said. "I'll see what I can do. But? Shouldn't you be at university today?"

"No. They've moved everything online. You two are only two of hundreds self-isolating so they decided it wasn't safe to have people on the campus."

Monica untied me and removed the scarves so I could eat lunch. Afterwards she started sewing from the rag bag. She had measured around my head and hers and cut one of Angela's old bras in half.

I went on line and concentrated on my studies, not really noticing what Monica was up to. Two hours later I signed off, having completed today's projects.

Monica had made a mask for herself from half of one of Angela's pastel blue bras. She demonstrated it to me. It was a close fit but she could breathe through it and speak. She put the other bra cup for me on my head. Unlike hers she had retained the back strap. When closed it was a very tight fit and she had added a gag of Angela's old panties. She pushed the panties deep into my mouth. Only then would the bra mask fit around my head. I was gagged into silence again and unlike the scarf knot, there was no obvious sign that I had been gagged. I tried to remove the mask but Monica had sewn it in place.

"Monica!" I tried to protest but only a strangled squack came out.

"What a shame, Harry," Monica said. "You're masked effectively but it seems you can't speak."

I couldn't. I was breathing Angela's perfume, which was nice, but having my mouth full of Angela's cotton panties meant I was firmly gagged again.

Monica tied my hands again, this time with pantyhose that secured my wrists by the side of my waist.

"Harry? I tried with one of my bras."

One of her bras? That must be far too large to be a mask.

It was. She had sewn two moulded cups together. That bra was bright red and very large. She pulled it down over my head, completely hooding me into a red haze. Monica fastened it around my neck, not so tightly as to strangle me, but tight enough that I couldn't have taken it off even if my hands had been free. She then sewed that one again so even with my hands available I would still be hooded inside Monica's bra.

Monica dragged my sheathed head against her breasts. I was breathing Angela's perfume and Monica's when I could breathe but held in her cleavage - I couldn't. My hands flapped uselessly.

Angela opened the hatch.

"Monica, I've cleaned the kitchen, the stairs and the landing. Would you like a coffee?

Monica released her hold on me. I could breathe.

"Yes, please, Angela. Could you pass the coffee through? We can boil water."

"Perhaps you can but you haven't got a fridge for milk in there. I'll make the coffee and leave it on the tray for you.

"Thank you, Angela."

Monica moved so that Angela could see me.

"Monica! What have you been doing to poor Harry?"

"I made a mask out of one of my bras, Angela. It seems slightly too large."

"It is, Harry is completely hooded by it."

"And he can't complain. Under that he has a mask made from one of your bra cups and somehow it seems he has a mouth full of your panties so he can't speak."

"My panties, Monica? Why not yours? He's your boyfriend."

"If I had used a pair of mine, Harry would suffocate. They're too large. Yours are just the right size. He can breathe but not talk. I think he's enjoying your panties, and the perfume from your bra."

"He'll have to wait thirteen days before he gets close to the panties I am wearing, Monica, and then only if you agree."

"I might. I know he likes you..."

I made a strangled noise from inside the hood.

"OK, Harry. I know what you intended to stay. You don't just 'like' Angela, you love her."

I nodded my head.

"Then perhaps, when our isolation is over, I'll let Angela have you for a while. You won't have Angela. You'll probably be restrained and helpless for whatever she wants to do. OK, Angela?"

"Yes, thank you, Monica. I'll show Harry just how much I love him too. Until then, Harry, enjoy being gagged by my bra and panties. They're a symbol of how much I own you, as well as Monica."

Angela shut the hatch door. Monica unpicked the stitches holding her bra cups over my head and took it off. When Angela produced the coffee, Monica untied my wrists and took Monica's bra mask off so I could drink.

+++

Angela, Monica and I had known each other all our lives as close neighbours. At school I had sat between them. Since we became adults I was always there for them; they were always there for me. They treated me as a younger brother but one who could be an escort for dances and dates. Both are taller than me but where Angela is tall and slim, Monica is tall and heavily built. When we decided to go to university, sharing a house together was obvious.

During our first year, Monica had been my girlfriend. In the second year she had found someone else, and Angela claimed me as her boyfriend, having ditched her previous one for being too controlling. Both Monica and Angela wanted to run their men, and I was willing to let them. Angela's bondage had been more symbolic than real, but Monica's was inescapable.

This year Angela had found someone that she thought was a possibility and had transferred me to Monica, but she still wanted me sometimes. I loved both of them and would do anything for either or both. I was their car mechanic, handyman and jack-of-all-trades. In exchange, they cooked, did the laundry and used me as their sexual toy.

+++

After an hour of being confined in perfumed darkness., Monica relented. She had sewn another hood, this time with one of her smaller older bras, but she had cut eyeholes. When she changed the hood, I could see to work. But because the bra was smaller, I was even more tightly hooded and gagged. I couldn't make any meaningful noise. Monica pulled me into her clothed cleavage. I could hardly breathe, even if the contact with her large breasts was pleasant. She only removed the bra hood while I was eating or drinking until we went to bed, when she left it off.

"For the duration of our lockdown, Harry, you're mine," Monica said. "I'm controlling you. You'll have to get used to eating Angela's panties and being hooded with one of my bras. Afterwards? I might let Angela have you for a while, but the next fourteen days you're my captive."

I couldn't respond. Monica had pushed a large part of one of her breasts into my mouth. Later she rode me until she was satisfied that she had achieved sufficient orgasms. When she had, she dragged a bra hood over my head and pressed it across my mouth and nose until I came into her. I spent the rest of the night with my head cradled between her breasts. that was nice, as it showed that despite misusing me, she loved me and wanted me to enjoy being hers...

+++

Monica kept me hooded and gagged for most of the length of the lockdown. Neither of us developed any symptoms.

When our period of isolation was over, Angela grabbed me and pulled me into a fierce hug followed by multiple kisses. Monica watched with amusement and let Angela drag me off to bed. Angela tied me up with her pantyhose before I had to arouse her with my tongue between her legs. When she finally claimed my erection I knew two women loved me and were happy to share.

When we went out shopping, my bra mask, made of Angela's bra, caused amusement, but I didn't mind. It was a sign that they looked after and protected me.

Every might, I was restrained by one or other of them, and ridden until I went to sleep, sometimes hooded with one of Monica's massive bras but usually masked with Angela's panties filling my mouth.

A week after our lockdown had ended, they decided that I would share the bed with both of them. Monica smothered me with her breasts as Angela rode me. Then Angela did the breast smothering, perhaps not as threatening, while Monica rode me.

Their bra masks demonstrated that the two of them owned me, but I enjoyed being owned, with love.

+++

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers