Bracelet Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started "I have always been overweight and been the many bad end of jokes and ridicule. I got into computers and web design. I made a lot of money in the early days and did spend some on wine, women and song, but I felt empty and as soon as the money dried up they left. The next good amount I got I put a deposit on this house and for the next five years worked hard to pay it off. I own this house so I only need an income to pay for day to day and house expenses. As more and more people are getting into web design the work has been not hard but a consonance struggle to keep going. Now I have this money I do not need to worry about the future. I am a loner, due to my body size, until I met you and Lorraine, Life was just a chore. Now I am very happy to be with you. I do enjoy the company of Lorraine, she seems to make a good energy presence. With you, I seem to be relaxed and care free. Damn I do enjoy your company. Last night at dinner with you sitting next to me looking at Lorraine with her kids, I was very content. That's me in a nut shell."

Heather turned to me and gave me a passionate kiss and body hug. "Yes I do enjoy your company. It's like you are, not my brother, but best sexy friend. I never thought I would feel this way about anyone. I must admit and say I am not a one person, person. So If we continue with any relationship, you will have to accept I like playing the field on both sides of the track. Is that understood?

I replied with a smile "Yes it goes both ways. I really like you but I do love playing with Lorraine boobs. I also enjoy your body and your boobs, as they are." I reached under her dress and placed two fingers into her pussy and withdrew them. I placed them into my mouth and sucked on my fingers. "And I do love the way you taste"

Heather gave me a very passionate french kiss, lifting her skirt and pulled out my prick from my shorts. She sat on me enjoying the feeling of my prick deep within her pussy. We just bounce around on the lounge until we both came in a mutual orgasm. We held each other for quite a few minutes. It was bliss.

We showered and dressed to go out to the club. On arriving the car park was full with heaps of parents and kids. A training day. We left and continued on to the RSL. Inside the RSL we went to the restaurant, they were full so we ordered some food from the bistro area. I had a vegetarian omelette pizza Yes Vegetarian pizza with eggs. Heather was amazed, so she ordered the same. I got a bottle of wine for both of us. As I drove here I only had one glass. Heather enjoyed finishing off the bottle even though she only had 2 glasses. She was amazed at the delicate flavours within the egg pizza. Certainly something she would order again. I took Heather to her house sitting place.

Ch 5

As I went to drive home, my mind seemed to under some control and I ended up at the beach. Walking out to the spot where I found the bracelet. Sitting down on the dry sand, again I went into a meditation trance. This time I could hear voices in my head. I knew I was sane, not drunk, but voices. Slowly I could see a lot of bright colours and various movement. Even though I could see the sea, beach and the rocks, everything seems happier and at a different frequency. The view was calming, it gave off a beautiful frequency, one that seemed to fill you with calmness and pleasure.

An entity sat next to me I could not say whether it was male or female, human non human. It gave off a power of understand and acceptance, humble but authoritative. 'My next thoughts were, no you are not dreaming but wide awake. We are in the same space as you are but a different frequency, plane of existence, dimension what ever you understand.' It said "We have come here with a request. We feel that your planet people existence is threatening all of the dimensions tied to this planet at this point of time. We need your help to start a change in the mindset of what you call human beings. Will you help?"

I asked "Me, What help can I do? What is needed please?"

It replied "We need you to do a change of mindset with your human beings. At present they just seem to be angry with themselves, their families, the environment. They do not tell the truth to each other. They have to be one up on everyone. They do not want to work for the common good of all."

I replied "That I agree with, what or how do you think I can change that mindset?"

It replied "We have given you a tool to help the process. The bracelet, as you call it allows anyone you have been in physical contact to only tell the truth. The physical contact can be from a touch, you to them or they touch you. As you describe in your mind, a handshake to a full physical contact. The choice is yours. Once touched they find they cannot say anything but the truth. They do not tell lies, just the truth. We believe if everyone just tells the truth then life will be better for all human beings. I feel your mind racing with questions. I'll try and answer any questions. It does mean human beings will not lie they just cannot speak or write a lie. If someone is asked a direct question, they can lie, If you have touched them or been touched by someone you have touched, they cannot lie they just do not answer or give the truth."

"It's not possible for me to touch every 6 billion people on this planet?" I stated.

They replied "We know, but as you touch people and they touch people it flows through the DNA to others. We expect this to take time possibility your lifetime to eventually to get to nearly everyone. We have given you the tool and the object. Can you, correction will you do this for all human beings within the planet? We will help you to meet as many people as needed. We will help, as your mind is asking with 'funding as needed'. We will guide you to popular events where most contact can be made. A plus side is you will be healthy and viral. You will not fall to 'sickness' as your thoughts are saying"

I did not say anything for a few minutes. I made my mind up. "Yes I will help where possible."

It said to me "You will have a journey around your planet going from one area to another. If you need help from us. Go to a beach or water course, sit and meditate like you are doing now. Some one or more of us will always be assisting you. Please enjoy the journey, have fun, be relaxed and know you are helping the multi universe to survive."

I asked "Have you tried to help out humans beings before?

They answered "Yes we tried to get everyone into love. A lot enjoyed but it was not the correct change needed and again people lied to get their own way. We are hoping that truth is the way. Some people abused the trust and made clans or as you call them, worshippers and therefore restricted the process. We tried with the, as you call it the industrial revolution, That failed again with greed. We all need to live in harmony and think 'with what I am doing, will it benefit the universe, the planet, my family and myself and not the other way around myself first.' A lot of people are not aware they are part of the greater good and a very large universe. This planet is still young and needs more coaxing to bring it fully within the universe as you see it now. We do thank you for agreeing to do something to help and achieve universal success."

They seemed to slowly drift away and my mind came back to the present and I opened my eyes. I was still sitting on the sand. I could not believe the experience. I stayed seated while I thought about what just occurred. I could see the bracelet on my arm. It seemed embedded into my skin and when I touched it it felt like skin yet I knew it was not my skin.

One of the nightly beach walkers saw me sitting and she assumed I was worried. Coming closer she asked "Are you OK? Do you need any help?"

I could feel myself rise for the occasion. She noticed the tent in my shorts, looking around seeing no one walking she sat next to me and placed her hand on my shorts. I lent backwards whilst she started to rub me on the outside of my shorts. I put my hand on her back and guided her head towards my shorts. She fished out my prick and then started to give me a marvellous head job. Her lips against the head of my prick were like silk. She rolled forward and allowed me to lift her skirt and remove her bikini bottoms. I touched the honey spot and her sexual moan felt alive. She moved forward and sat, facing the beach, placing her juicy pussy over my wet prick. She started to bounce up and down. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them. I could feel myself ready to explode, Just before I exploded filling her pussy with the cream of me, she moaned and went into an automatic mode of accepting my juices. She screamed with pleasure, not loud but loud enough for us to hear. She was panting as we came down from out high of cumming. Her hands were on my shins. She lifted herself off me and tried to keep all of the juices within herself. Turning around she immediately started to lick and clean my prick. I laid back on the sand. She then got up and walked away without saying another word. Her bikini pants were still on the sand next to me.

I dressed myself and returned to the footpath. I had a drink from the shower fountain then returned to my car. I realised I did not even see the full face of the lady I just had sex with. Returning home I went straight to bed and slept dreamless.

Ch 6.

I awoke at 7am alert and full of energy. I showered and felt wonderful. It was if a new me had come about. I weight myself on the scales and found I was down to 80kg. Somehow in the last few days I had lost some 40kg in bad weight. I felt great then realised I have to shop for a new wardrobe. I put on a pair of underpants, they were just too loose. I put on my shorts and needed to really draw in the draw string. My T-shirt was way too big on my body, but it was the only size I had.

Returning to my bed I went to tidy my bed and again found it was messy again. It was as if I lost a heap of skin. I removed and folded up the sheets to shake outside and wash. I immediately got some clean sheets and made the bed. I read once 'always make your bed when you get up. If you did not complete any other job in the day you will always come to bed with it ready and made for you. You at least finished one job in the day.' Funny how a simple thing can make you feel good and making the bed, ready to sleep in that night, made me feel good in the morning.

I went out and had some coffee and toast for breakfast. Sitting down on my PC I found a few items of updating for clients needed. These took me about an hour to complete I then billed my clients and started to surf the net for the latest world news.

Just on 10am one of my pushy clients rang and wanted to know why I did not update his web site within 30 minutes of him sending his email last night. I tried to explain I was out to dinner. He could not care less about me and demanded a change to the contract where I would update his web site within 10 minutes of him sending his emails. I refused. He threaten to get a new web master. I told him OK find one who will meet his conditions. I refuse to watch my emails every minute. He hung up in disgust. I smiled, I have been wanting to tell him off for years but was dependant on his income. Now I was not dependant.

With 15 minutes I has another web page person ring me asking for the password access as he was taking over the site. I informed him that when the account was paid, I would supply the owner not him as I do not know you. Until then he has to deal with me and my schedule. The client rang back in 5 minutes blasting me for not giving out his information. I let him ramble on for 15 minutes, on speaker phone, whilst I surf the net. When he finally realised I was not listening I explained, I would not give out his account details to anyone but him, because I did not know who rang me, but only on having the account for work completed todate paid. Until then no further changes will be made. An email arrived 5 minutes telling me the account had been paid and to forward the details. I checked my bank account. No payment. I just left the matter for later.

Heather arrived around 11am. She looked at me "Wow, you have either lost some weight or put on old baggy clothes."

I replied "Yes I'm at 80kg now, so how about some lunch then clothes shopping for me. I cannot put on any underpants as they are all too big"

Heather laughed. "Your on, but where should I put my bags?"

I took her bags to the second bedroom. It contained a single bed and a clean wardrobe. My phone rang, it was the client. I quickly filled in Heather on why I am not answering his call. Heather took my phone and answered "May I help you?"

The client demanded to speak to me. Heather replied. "I sorry but Fred is getting dressed. He is taking me out for lunch. I will get him to ring you later. Goodbye!"

Heather hung up the phone. We laughed. "Well I was hoping for sex then lunch but you do need some clothes." She dropped my phone on my bed and grabbed her handbag. I grabbed my wallet and keys. We drove to the local large shopping centre at Tweed for once without my phone.

Heather and I had lunch in the food court then went for some clothes. I only got 4 pairs of shorts and 5 t-shirts and underpants. My ideal weight was 70kg and I did not want to have to buy another wardrobe again. Heather could see my logic.

We returned home around 4 pm and heard the phone ringing. I went to my computer and checked my bank account. Still no funds. I answered the call, he demanded the passwords. After ranting and carrying on I finally got him to listen. No funds in my account, no password, I do not trust his email. I again hung up. Heather made a cuppa and I joined her on the lounge which quickly turned into a sexy encounter on the floor. Heather was wet and hungry for me to fill her sweet juicy pussy with my juices. After our encounter we finished our cuppa.

My phone rang again, Heather got up and answered it again. "I'm sorry but Fred is resting on the floor. Our fucking session was brilliant and he really filled me. I really drained him of his spunk. I get him to ring you after 8 pm. When he gets up he is taking me out for dinner so please wait until he has satisfied me." Again Heather hung up.

I laughed and then placed my phone on charge and flight mode. He had drained the battery with his ringing all day. Heather and I had a shower together then dressed ready to go out. This time we went to the surf club for an evening on the shore and a good meal.

During dinner Heather told me about a funny dream last night. After I dropped her off she felt really tired and went to bed early. She dreamed of a person telling her she would travel the world with a good friend and enjoy many sexual encounters with many partners in many places and provided she stays with her good friend she would always be protected.

Heather said "The face I saw as my good friend was you? Do you believe it?"

I replied "Yes. After this meal we will go for a walk and meditate. That will answer your questions."

I then mentioned "Last night I did meditate here on the beach then when I came out of the meditation I had sex, not love but just pure sex here on the beach." I explained what happened Heather just laughed "So if you see her again you will not recognise her?"

"Yes. It could be anyone here or where ever." laughing I replied. "You do not mind?"

Heather replied "Hell No. Enjoy any encounter. As the good book says go forth and multiply."

We enjoyed ourselves and finally finished our meal.

We walked up to the meditation spot and sat down touching each other, infact arm in arm. I soon saw my guide, as I called him, He seemed to be happy I was with Heather. "You found each other good. Go forth and enjoy your journey around the world passing on the action of truth please." He then drifted away and I came out of the meditation, Heather was still in her meditation. I sat next to her awaiting her return. It took about 10 minutes for Heather to return. When she finally stirred, I held her tight. Heather cried. Not the painful cry of pain but the happiness cry of seeing what I saw last night. Finally Heather mentioned "It was beautiful, I knew you were protecting me, so I was and felt safe. So we have a journey together, teaching truth by touch. Wow I would love to come with you, if you will have me?"

I held her shoulder pulled her close to me and replied "Yes, with you I feel better to do this journey around the world. I was not looking forward to doing it alone. Will you come with me please Heather?"

Heather replied "Yes with you, Yes." We held each other, on the beach, for about 15 minutes listening to the waves. We arose, got a drink of water, returned to my car then home.

On arriving home, we drank some water again then retired for the night. In bed we made gentle but passionate love together. Falling asleep in each other arms.

Ch 7

We woke up in contact with each other. But both of us need to use the bathroom, Heather sat down and I turned on the shower a relived myself there, I showered. Heather joined me whilst I was shaving. We had a good cuddle in the shower then finished washing each other then dressed ready for some breakfast. We both had toast and coffee. However Heather does not like my weak coffee. Her coffee is Black but two teaspoons, without sugar.

I went to the computer and checked for any messages. One email was from the angry client who told me I was sacked as his web page master. Good. He still would not get his password to amend until he paid his account. There was a request to transfer over the domain registration to another provider. I emailed then saying until the account is fully paid I will not authorise or pass on the access password. My web host knew me well and would await further instructions. I checked my bank account and he had not paid overnight. I did not think he would.

My phone rang, it was him demanding the password. I requested my payment. You will never be paid. I informed him I could change his web site front page advising you are not paying any due accounts and I was within the law because he does owe me money for web work. I will give you 3 hours to arrange and be in my account or I will change it. I hung up. I pictured him ranting and raving, carrying on like a spoilt kid.

I continued to clear other emails for clients and completed their web site updated. Heather was in the kitchen. She had put away the dishwasher contents and refilled it as well as clean down the bench. I walked behind her, grabbed her boobs and thrust my hips into her bottom saying "Thank you for doing the kitchen cleanup." Heather pushed her bottom back into me, shaking her hips feeling me getting semi hard.

Just then I had another telephone call, this time from the idiot client solicitor, Bruce. He demanded the password and threaten legal action for the recovery. I told him "To proceed and we will let the court decide the matter. Once he pays my account I will let him have the password. Did he not tell you he has an outstanding account with me, that's why I will not hand over the password in terms of our web site updating contract."

The solicitor Bruce, an idiot as well, demanded a copy of the contract. I replied "Get the copy off your client or get him to write and ask for a copy, but the same rule will apply, a copy will be sent upon payment of all outstanding accounts. By the way make sure you get your money upfront from him as well. I did inform him that I would change his web site after 12 noon today telling his clients that he is not paying any accounts, I will add, now, your actions and your firms details for people to check with. Thank you." I hung up. Heather laughed at my reply. I was so grateful Heather was with me as I could have easily got angry instead we laughed, the best medicine.