Brad Loses a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I told her. I'll suck your clit: your little man in the boat."

"Now tell me you'll lick my pussy lips, don't do it yet, just tell me. But keep sucking my bud.

I kept sucking her clit and repeated, "I'll lick your lips. Just say when. What else do you want? I'll lick between the folds, I'll lick your gash, I'll lick in your hole. Sticking my tongue up there. Whatever."

"Oh your good!" She whispered loudly, "Now tell me you'll be my lesbian lover. You're dressed that way anyway. Just say it. Stay on the clit. Don't move. But are you willing to lick my rosebud? My dirty bung? If I ask?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll lick your asshole. I want to." I'd never wanted to do that to a girl before but my fervor was so intense I'd say anything just now. I'd do anything. "And I'll be your lesbian lover." I started to wonder if Wanda and Stef were bi - they lived together and Wanda was playing this odd game with lesbian role play.

She finally needed more, telling me, "Slowly. Very slowly move lower." Her hands on my head allowed me to creep downward ever so slightly. "Lick the bottom of my clit. I call it my frenulum, as if my clit were a tiny penis. So do it, lick my frenulum. And tell me all you'll do." This was more evidence of her being bi.

"Yes. I'll lick your frenulum. I love your tiny penis. Make me suck your little cock." So I licked the bottom of her clit with my tongue right there where her labial folds came together.

She laid way back, jutting her mound and clit upward but never letting go of my head or letting me lick freely. Always, I had to lick exactly where she told me. "Yes, lover. You're the best girl I've ever been with. So pretty in your yellow dress with matching panty and bra. I love how feminine you are. Tell me you feel feminine."

Things had gotten weird. But I was licking her pussy and she was going to suck my cock after. That's all that mattered. I was completely under the influence of my smaller head.

"Now lick my left labia, just at the very top. Lick gently, you can't rush a pussy." She guided my head to the left. She might as well have spun the spinner and had it say "left labia tongue."

Then she had me lick the right side. "Lover? What's your girl name? Tell me. Tell me or stop."

My mind was in a rush. She couldn't possibly stop - I'd die. I thought of this stripper I saw once, "It's Crystal. My name is Crystal."

She froze, holding my head stock still, actually threatening to stop all our sex. "That sounds like a prostitutes name. Tell me your my feminine lover and not a call-girl. You're not doing this for money? You're not doing this because you were forced to. Tell me you're gonna lick it all down there because you're a horny bitch and you want to."

I would've given my left nut to keep going right then. "You're my lover. Never for money. I want you. I'll lick your frenulum, your little dick, your lips and your gash and your asshole. I'll lick it all. Everything."

Thankfully Wanda continued guiding my head. "Oh you're such a good lover Crystal. Suck it all and whatever you do, I'll do to you. Not because I have to but because I want to. Just because the energy is so strong."

Suddenly she let go of my head, "Suck it all Crystal!"

Then she added one more thing, "And Brad, keep biting my neck. Harder." I'd forgotten he was under her.

I opened my uncovered eyes for the first time since I'd started licking her. I was so far beyond the point of no control. My self-control was completely broken.

I was ready to lick her cunt all over, inside and out, and then lick her butthole. And I wanted to do it because of my incredible lust.

In a flash, I dove in, before I realized what I was looking at. I took a great swipe from bottom to top, realizing at the same time that I was licking the bottom of Brad's shaft that was partly buried up her snatch.

Wanda lifted up slightly exposing his frenulum to my eyes. "Lick it Crystal. You want to. For me."

And I did. There was no way I couldn't. I licked every part of his cock I could get to. And when she lifted more, causing it to fall out, I grabbed the big cock with my hand and sucked it down.

I sucked with zeal. I hoovered it down. I kissed, licked, nibbled, sucked, and gently bit it. And I loved it. I loved any kind of sex at that moment.

Stef had come around behind me. She cupped my cock inside her soaked panties. "Do you want to fuck Wanda's sloppy pussy whenever Brad's done, or do you want me to jerk you off right now while his cock is still in your mouth. If we time it right you two can come together." She squeezed my cock wonferfully. "Which is it?"

I needed to cum now and waiting any longer would be impossible. I just kept licking while grinding on Steff's hand.

Then she stopped. "I need an answer, Brad's cock or Wanda's pussy?"

I stopped being a cocksucker long enough to tell her what she wanted to hear, "Brad's cock. I'm gonna suck Brad's cock. Just let me rub mine on your hand."

She did better than that. Stef pulled my panties down and jerked me off doing her best to time our orgasms. She knew what she was doing. As Brad got closer to his orgasm she stroked me faster. Then when he said he was going to cum she jerked my cock at a furious rate, tugging on my balls with her other hand.

Brad and Wanda pulled on my head forcing his spasming, erupting pole deep into my mouth. His cum shot out, giving me a hearty gulp of goo.

With my first swallow I came myself, jettisoning my load all over Stefanie's fingers. She switched from jerking me to sliding her slick fingers all over my package.

When he and I were done the girls jumped up and high-fived. Stef said, "Congratulations on winning the bet. You are yet again Winning Wanda. You've still got it."

And Stef said, "Right back at you, Stupendous Stef. I couldn't have done it without you."

They then turned on us like predatory cats cornering their prey, "OK, Brad, be here at noon next Saturday to pack, stack, and drive. Now you two can get out. It's late."

Stepping out the front door Brad looked at me sheepishly, "What the fuck just happened?"

Embarrassed for what I'd done, and equally embarrassed to be standing on the stoop holding my clothes in my hand I answered, "You lost the bet and we both got used." Then I added, "I wouldn't count on gettin' any next Saturday."

He looked back, "You wait here. I'll get the car." Then putting his hand on my bare shoulder he said, "But what if there's a very small chance, we did? Is it worth it to try?"

I shrugged, "I guess. What's the worst that could happen?"

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

Yes, I know the way they stood while playing Twister could not have worked out like it did. Maybe Wanda didn't put the dots on the floor the normal way. Maybe its just literary license.

And yes you might have a different idea on which category the story should be posted under. There are limits.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12