Brad, T & Me Makes Three

Story Info
A threesome fantasy come true.
3.8k words
4.68
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marte1
Marte1
1 Followers

I've been married for many years to a beautiful woman called T. We've had a great marriage and an active sex life. Like everyone we have our secret fantasies, but up until recently, that's all they ever were.

T loves to read erotic literature and I discovered she particularly enjoys stories about threesomes.

I don't like that we have secrets between us, but I find this quite a turn on and imagine her tucked up in bed alone, reading about strangers having sex, stroking her clit and getting herself off, two fingers pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Coming in unison with her literotic characters.

I watch a bit of porn now and again and she likes her dirty stories. I don't think it's unhealthy to have fantasies. But I wandered, would it give us a spark if we made it more? Was our marriage strong enough to invite another entity into it, even just for a bit of playful fun. If it was something we could share would it bring us even closer as we entered another phase to our marriage? During a drunken evening T admitted to me it was indeed a fantasy to be with two men.

She never needed or expected it to be more than that. But this is the story of how I made this fantasy come true.

I'm a jealous guy, so no way was I going to do this if I wasn't one of these two men. It's one thing to fantasize but the thought of her off with someone else, let alone two, drove me crazy!

We didn't have any suitable friends and it's not like you can just approach some random person to sleep with your partner. So I wasn't sure how to make it happen.

I started with some research online and found it's actually quite easy. After finding a website I started scouting out a few profiles and then messaged with a couple of chaps.

I got chatting to one guy called Brad. Coincidental as he wasn't a million miles away from another Brad we all know.

Many profiles had photos of muscled up gym rats flexing their abs or guys with meaningful looks and their cocks out. Not what I was aiming for! Brad's photos were of a good looking guy of about fifty with his shirt on. More like what you'd expect from a dating site. However, he was physically in shape, good looking but not too pretty. His photos were natural and I could see he had a cool, relaxed demeanour without being too full of himself.

He lived in a nearby town so one day while T was working lunch I organised to have a coffee with him. I thought it would be awkward but it was remarkably easy. Brad was friendly and open. About my height, six foot, slim but clearly in good health. His slick hair greying at the temples and his salt and pepper stubble adding ruggedness to a somewhat pretty face. We actually could have been brothers, well maybe not brothers but cousins for sure.

He told me his story; He'd been in a relationship for the last ten years but she left him under very hurtful circumstances. He was a confident guy but the ordeal had left him uneasy about getting back into another long term relationship. Having been with only three women over the last three decades, he felt he'd missed out and didn't feel ready to enter into another committed partnership right now. But instead he wanted some different experiences, no strings attached. Hence his profile. It sounded perfect and I felt at ease with him.

I showed him some photos of T and he was blown away. She's not young anymore but is still a stunning woman. Spanish, physically very fit, with a head of dark curly hair that turns heads every day! Her green eyes shine out of her tanned face and her beautiful smile lights up a room. I want to please her, so after a good chat with Brad I decided to suck up any uncertain feelings I had and move forward with the plan. Brad obviously felt the same. We were relaxed and I felt unthreatened as we chatted through the 'ins and outs'. He was excited to meet T and was very complimentary about her. But he was also respectful and very willing to follow any rules I felt I needed to put in place.

We hatched a plan.

No way T would do something like this without some drink in her so I organised for the two of us to go out to dinner midweek. Brad would be at the venue and we would 'get chatting' with him.

We often have date nights' so it didn't seem unusual to T when I suggested it.

That evening I dressed in jeans and a nice linen shirt and jacket, slicked back my hair and splashed on some aftershave.

She slipped on some very pretty underwear including a lacy g-string I'd recently purchased for her. I couldn't resist ravishing her with a kiss as she got ready. I felt anticipation but was also nervous. She donned a figure hugging black pencil skirt and blouse that showed her Latin appeal.

"Wear the black high heels" I said. She donned her Pradas giving her another four inches and finishing off a very sexy outfit. Bright red lipstick on her luscious lips and a red bag to match!

We got to the bar/restaurant around 7pm. It's a place we go to quite regularly so we were warmly welcomed, we had a drink at the bar. T loves her margaritas so she started with a spicy one. While we chatted I spotted brad come in. We crossed eyes and he sat at the bar next to us. We had our little dog with us, Brad made a fuss of her and the conversation started with him telling us about about his little dog that his ex now sadly had custody of. T took pity and we chatted for a bit.

He invited us to another drink and from there the evening progressed with ease. A waiter came to tell us they had a table ready, so I invited Brad to join. T was surprised by this but went along with it. The plan was all coming together. We had some tapas and a bottle of wine. We had a lot in common. We work in the same industry and have similar likes of travel and food. Brad was easy going and I was happy to take a back seat as he regaled us about his recent trip away. T is very outgoing too so we enjoyed talking about all our travels and restaurants we've visited. I love to cook, Brad and I connected on this and we chatted wines for a bit too.

As the evening went on it got more drunken and I could tell there was some chemistry between T and Brad, although T was reassuringly very touchy feely with me throughout the evening.

By the time we paid the bill it was T that suggested Brad come back to ours for a nightcap.

I don't think at that point she had any idea what was going to happen though. It was drunken but all seemed quite innocent.

When we got back I opened another bottle of wine and we sat on our patio and had a cigarette. As we got drunker the conversation got louder and more risqué. I carefully manoeuvred it around to sex and fantasies. T had had a few to drink so really opened up about her fantasy to be with two men. Was I being played now?

Anyway, I admitted that actually I could find it quite exciting to see her with someone else.

T went to the bath room and I gave Brad the nod. I motioned him to follow me to the spare bedroom which is opposite the downstairs bathroom. I switched on a low lamp, we quickly undressed and got into the king size bed we have there. We had discussed boundaries during our first conversation. Brad was on the same page as me, this was all about T. I was open to anything he wanted to do with her and whatever she was comfortable with. It couldn't really be any other way. Although at this point I had no idea if she would even be up for it. She might be outraged; little did I know.

We were tucked up in bed with space for T in the middle when she came out of the bathroom.

I called her through to the bedroom and she exclaimed!

"Oh my god, what is going on?'

"Join us darling" I said.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yep, but just go with the flow. Come on, it's why Brad is here, it's my surprise to you. Live your fantasy, life is short!"

T's mouth dropped open but then she closed it and gave a crooked smile. She reached around and unzipped her skirt, dropping it to the floor. She was unsteady on her feet at this point, which made it endearing when she tried to undress sexily. I do adore her! Then she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, never taking her eyes off mine. Now she was just in her sexy push up bra and g-string. She gave us a pose.

Then she giggled and came over to the bed joining us under the covers gasping her surprise to find us both naked under the duvet. Brad and I started kissing her as she lay back in the middle. She alternated French kissing both of us writhing with pleasure and moaning her desire. We stroked her body and I slipped a hand between her legs, she was so wet. Her panties were soaked through. Strangely, I didn't feel any jealousy. In fact, I was so turned on as she kissed Brad.

I pulled the covers back a bit and rolled her to his side to unclasp her bra. She rolled back and helped me get rid of it. As she continued to kiss Brad I sucked on her beautiful tits. Her nipples hardened and she gasped for me to bite her nipples. She loves it when I suck and nibble them so I did so. Drawing one nipple deep into my mouth as I pinched the other one.

At one point Brad and I were each sucking and biting on a breast. She was loving this.

Brad broke away and moved down to pull off her panties. She lifted her bum and he slid them down her legs, exposing her bare pussy. He admired it, his appreciative prick was standing up from his lap. T was breathing deeply as he stroked her mound with the palm of his hand. I moved up from her tits and kissed her. My hand slid down and gently pressed back her mound to expose her clit for Brad. He lay belly down between her thighs and she opened them wide letting him see her open gash, dripping with anticipation.

He tentatively licked around the hood of her clit and then up and down her slit. She lifted slightly and held her knees back allowing him to lick and kiss all the way down, his tongue flickering over her asshole. He moved up and engulfed her clit in his mouth. She gasped and writhed as I continued to kiss her mouth and neck.

"Give me your cock" she rasped.

I moved up on my knees my cock springing out inches above her face. She moved to meet me, her hands grabbed it with both hands, one cupping my balls while the other grasped my shaft pulling back my fore. She pulled me down towards her moth and her eager tongue licked up and down, wetting the shaft as a string of pre come dripped down in a long string. She caught it in her mouth and moved her head up to engulf the head of my cock licking around my glans.

Meanwhile Brad was going to town on her pussy, his chin was wet with her cum when he came up for breath. He slipped a long middle finger into her pussy and hooked it under her pelvic bone, rubbing back and forth catching her g-spot. She was moaning and put a hand on his head to slow him down and not let her come too quickly.

T grabbed my butt cheek with her other hand and pulled me over so I was straggling her chest and my cock was laid on her face, she held my butt cheek with one hand and my cock up in her other as she sucked on my balls, one and then the other, back and forth. she masturbated my cock as she did this, squeezing out the pre come and lubricating my shaft with it.

I couldn't carry on like this and nor could she, without coming. I dismounted from her chest and she pushed Brad's head back from between her legs.

She rolled up and sat on the edge of the bed taking a breath.

"Whooh, Come here you two"

We both got off the bed and stood in front of her, our cocks standing out at her eye level. We both have similar sized appendages and can boast that they are handsome at that. Long and straight. T grasped one in each hand and gave a lick of each as though she was testing if they were differently flavoured. Then she opened her mouth wide and sank all the way down on Brad's, closing her lips only when she reached the base. She has an amazing ability to take a cock to the back of the throat and then squeezes the head with her throat as she swallows. brad let out a groan as she slowly brought her head all the way back, grazing his shaft with her teeth, stopping at the head to suck, lick and nibble. Then she swapped and continued the same routine with me.

Brad and I looked at each other and grinned, totally in the moment. She pulled us closer together and tried to get both the heads into her mouth at the same time, each knee in between our legs. This was her dream, gorging herself on two cocks at once. It was a new feeling to be squeezed into her mouth with another guy there too, I just went with it. She went back and forth, taking each of us into her mouth, licking, sucking, biting. At one point I had to pull back to stop myself from coming. I moved onto the bed and knelt behind her kneading her tits from behind, pushing them up and pinching her nipples while my head rested on her shoulder and I admired how she sucked Brad's cock.

"Fuck me!"

T turned around and offered her bum to Brad. My cock was now in front of her face again. She grabbed it and took it into her mouth. A sigh erupted from her, Brad standing behind her at the edge of the bed had taken her waist with one hand while he deftly guided himself into her with the other. He now took her bum cheeks with each hand as he started fucking her standing at the edge of the bed, long strokes in and out. Each one pushed her mouth onto my cock. We were a human chain, each connected to the other. I held her head in my hands taking her beautiful hair in a scrunch and guiding her mouth up and down my cock. This was too much!

Brad's legs were slapping back and forth on her bum, we were all breathing hard, T's groans muffled by my cock filling her mouth.

"Oh God" drawled Brad.

We were building towards a crescendo. T was gobbling my cock, saliva dripping onto the bed sheets. She pulled it out and continued to toss me off, squeezing my cock each time she yanked it towards her.

She was panting and crying "fuck, fuck meee."

Brad was grunting every time he banged into her. "Ah, uh"

My orgasm was building; T's mouth was open in a silent scream as she started to come. I held onto her head as I started to explode into her mouth, onto her cheeks and chin. Brad stopped banging abruptly and grabbed T's shoulders pulling her up to him and groaned a long, shuddering groan over her shoulder, hugging her waist to him. Fuck!

I gazed on at her satisfied face covered with cum, now dripping off her chin and between her breasts. She spread it over her chest and massaged it into her breasts, tweaking her nipples and giving me a wicked smile.

"Fuck yeah!"

We all nipped to the bathroom to clean up and then hopped back into bed together.

"Since tonight is all about me and I don't know when I will get to do this again I'd love a little massage. I love the idea of two sets of hands on me at the same time." she said.

I willingly obliged by popping up to our bedroom to get some oil and lube. She lay on her back across the bed, the duvet now discarded. I knelt on the bed and started at her feet. Brad knelt at the other end and started on her neck and shoulders. He massaged her arms and then her breasts. T was breathing deeply again already.

I had moved up her thighs now and was massaging her pussy mound just catching her clit now and again, She emitted a gasp and writhed each time I did this. Both Brad and I were already getting hard again, touching T's gorgeous body and seeing her slick with oil.

Brad laid his hardening cock on her forehead. She scooted back a bit so her head was hanging backwards off the bed and she opened her mouth and accepted it graciously to the back of her throat.

"Jesus" breathed Brad.

She opened her legs to me and I slipped two fingers into her pussy, in and out, all the way up to my knuckles. My fourth finger wet with the juices pouring from her pussy slipped easily into her asshole too and she seemed to approve.

After a minute or two I stopped this and made to turn her over. T was glad to get her head the right way up again and now laying on her stomach carried on sucking Brad's cock in and out as he slowly fucked her mouth, while she hung on to the edge of the bed.

I straggled her bum and squeezed some oil on to her back and bum cheeks massaging it into her olive skin. T has really well defined muscles in her back from all exercise she does at the gym. I get really turned on just massaging her body. My cock was lying, hard between her ass cheeks as I massaged her. I slid it back and forth which just got me harder.

I couldn't do this for long, she was turned on and wanted a cock in her. I moved back and slipped it in from behind as I straggled the backs of her thighs and bum. She moaned each time I entered her. After a minute I slipped out and offered my cock to her ass hole. My cock was so slick with her cum and her ass with oil that it went in quite easily. She gasped with what seemed like pain.

"Sorry darling"

"No, no it's ok" she said. "Try again but go slow" She continued sucking on Brad's appendage. Brad grinned at me and grabbed a handful of her hair in one hand. He was clearly in ecstasy.

I slowly entered her ass again, I could feel her trying to relax her muscles. We've dabbled with anal but it's got to be really crazy moments, just like this. I built up a little rhythm and pushed slightly deeper each time and then she started to get into it, pushing back on me too.

After another minute or so she pulled forward and pulled Brad by his waist down to lie on the bed. She straddled him, grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. She sank down on it with a deep sigh. I knelt beside her, massaging her tits, pinching her nipples and she continued to masturbate my slippery cock.

Then she whispered "put it back in my ass"

"What, are you sure?" She reached for the lube beside the bed and squeezed some into her palm, lubricating my cock with it.

I moved behind her as she massaged the rest of the lube into her breasts. With her hands on Brad's chest, she was slowly sliding back and forth. She laid her breasts down on his chest offering her ass to me. I pushed into her. With Brad already in her pussy, it was so tight. She lifted her head gasping.

"Go on push, fuck me. I want to feel both of you inside me.'

I pushed on and she pushed back on me whimpering, then I started a slow rhythm back and forth. Brad was just lying there being used. He was holding her ass cheeks open for me and then reaching up to squeeze and suck on her breasts. She pushed her breasts into his mouth and moved side to side, smothering him with her beautiful, oily orbs.

I slid in and out filling her up, my cock gripped by her ass, it felt so good! Brad's cock stuffed in her pussy, she was rubbing her clit against his pubis, a guttural moan was emanating from T's lips every time I slid into her. My thighs were now slapping on hers.

Her ass was squeezing my cock to fruition.

Brad was now pumping upwards each time I was sliding out. T was being double fucked! She was panting and screaming long "ahhhhhs" every time we pumped her.

I slapped her bum as I banged harder, grasping her shoulder with my other hand. Then I held onto her hair pulling her head back. She sat back, I cupped her tits, pinched her nipples. Brad had his hands on her hips and was now bucking upwards.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, ahhhh." I couldn't hold on any longer, I slipped out and pushed her forward, gripping my cock wanking it back and forth and exploding streaks of cum all up her back, it collected in rivulets along her spine.

Not to be outdone Brad grabbed T's ass cheeks and in a long groan held her down on his cock as he released goblets of sperm inside her pussy. She moaned and squeezed the last of the come out of him as she shuddered to a finish moaning, speechless, she collapsed on his chest. I collapsed on my back next to them, utterly spent.

"Holy shit!"

After a while we all showered and Brad called a cab.

Marte1
Marte1
1 Followers
12