Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 08

Story Info
Brad and Jane make the big decision.
7k words
4.7
2.2k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley Bean was in his kitchen cooking dinner waiting for Jane to come home. His ears perked up at a story on the radio.

"Christine St. Jeremy an heir to the St. Jeremy Milling fortune was arrested for shoplifting in the Gucci store in Beverly Hills today. In addition to this current trouble Ms. St. Jeremy, is currently out on bond for driving under the influence..."

The radio went silent, and Brad turned around and saw Jane standing in the kitchen door with the radio remote in her hand. She was wearing a pair of skintight black leather slacks with a white semi-transparent blouse. Brad embraced her and kissed her.

"Shall we go upstairs so I can make love to you, darling?"

"You must be really horny Mr. Bean. You're reverting to the first time I met you. Besides I don't think you want dinner to burn," responded Jane.

"I was listening to the radio, Jane, and we can always go out," said Brad.

"The California branch of the family is always getting in trouble. If its not my cousins then their kids make headlines," said Jane as she walked toward the great room.

Jane moved to the great room and pulled the Scotch bottle from the shelf and poured herself a glass and sat down. Brad continued to stir his sauce.

"Do you want anything?" asked Jane.

"A little conversation would be nice while I am getting dinner ready, I didn't know that there was a "California branch" of the family," said Brad.

Jane got up and walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools that surrounded the island. After a minute she got up embraced and kissed Brad and then retook her seat. Brad continued to stir the sauce and dropped a wad of spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water.

"I'm surprised. They make news every time they are out in public. Grandfather had two sons, my father gravitated to the business and our branch of the family moved into the management of St. Jeremy mills. Father followed grandfather and turned a small company into the large conglomerate that it is today. My uncle became a lawyer, and his kids didn't want to be a part of the company. They live off the stock that came through Grandfather.

"So, there is a small amount of resentment about that side of the family?" said Brad.

"Not just resentment, but a full civil war between the two clans. They allied with a couple of Wall Street sharpies to try to take control of the company. Two years ago they tried to mount a proxy fight for control of the company, so they can sell off the parts and reap the profits. We beat it back then, thanks to father, but we are always on the lookout. William and I have a lot of differences, but we are of one mind in this matter. I should be getting a call from William about going and papering over this latest problem," said Jane.

"How do you paper over a problem like that? If there is so much animosity between the branches, why would you get involved?" asked Brad.

"You paper over it with lots of money and bowing and scrapping. We'll offer a large sum of money to the store to not file charges. We get involved because the publicity will be bad for the company," said Jane.

She got up and pulled two plates from the cabinet, pulled knives and forks from the drawer and set the table. She returned and stood by Brad and moved his head to hers and kissed him. It was a long kiss and they exchanged tongues. Brad stopped stirring and massaged her breasts and Jane felt his erection. They kissed again. Jane moved back to the stool and finished her drink. There was a bottle of wine on the island and Brad asked her to open it. After the cork was pulled, Brad took the bottle and poured about a half a cup of wine in the sauce. Jane took the bottle and two glasses and put them on the table. She then came back and leaned over Brad as he finished cooking. In the four months that they have been living together Jane really enjoyed coming home to Brad's cooking. There was no comparison between living with her ex-husband and coming home to Brad. She wasn't as interested in traveling for business since she had a stable home base.

"I went by the house before Mr. Burns brought me home. He seems interested in living in the garage apartment. Will you really like having him around?" asked Jane

"If you feel safer having him near you that is fine. How is the renovation going?" asked Brad.

"The decorator, the kitchen and bath designer and I met today to finalize the choices of the tile and fixtures. It's exciting to be this involved in the project. Marly will be calling you to get your thoughts on tile for your bathroom. I really like the way the kitchen is coming together. The wine room is started and the bar in the family room will be finished soon. They were painting our bedroom while I was there. We should be thinking about moving in, in about two months."

Shortly after Jane and Brad's trip to visit his mother, they toured the property and made an offer. Jane wanted to offer the asking price, but Brad held out and wanted to offer two hundred thousand under the asking price. He had a feeling that they would be spending that much if not more to update and furnish the house. The home inspector noted that the house needed a new roof and some foundation work. Jane and Brad had the resources to offer a total cash purchase. The sellers were motivated to sell and accepted the lower offer. Jane assembled a team of contractors, architects and designers to go through the house and suggest changes. The pair discussed the proposed updates and moved forward with the project.

"I spoke with mother, and she wanted me to tell you that she enjoyed our visit," said Brad.

"Before we left, she said something to me about not letting you get away, are you planning to run away Bradley?" asked Jane.

"I have too much invested, emotionally and financially to run away, besides I love Jane Françoise St. Jeremy."

Brad drained the pasta and moved the mass to a large plate. He poured the sauce over the pasta and opened the oven and pulled a platter of meatballs out. He put the six meatballs on the platter with the pasta and moved to the dinning area.

As if on cue Jane's phone began playing the Star-Spangled Banner indicating that her brother was calling. She put it on speaker so Brad could listen in.

"I got a hold of George O'Brian of O'Brian and Williams to investigate and handle Christine's problem Jane," said William.

"Will she accept our help?" asked Jane.

"Her brother is sending her to a treatment center in Aspen Colorado. He reached out to me for the name of a lawyer. I don't know why she gets into trouble, and we don't," said William.

"Because we work for a living William, and they never had to. One thing we can thank father for,"

"I guess you got a point. Visit me tomorrow and we can discuss this further, darling,"

"There are only two men that can refer to me like that one is sitting across from me, and the other is father," said Jane.

"Ok Jane, I will see you tomorrow," said William

The line went dead, and she put the phone back in her pocket. Brad had divided the pasta and meatballs between them and poured the wine. Jane stopped and took a sip of the wine. She studied the color and inhaled the vapors. Brad studied her actions and put a fork full of the pasta in his mouth and followed with a sip of the wine.

"I believe I will make dinner a no phone zone. It is much better to have a conversation with you or whoever is dinning with us, than to deal with business. What do you think, darling?" said Jane.

"You will not get an argument from me on that issue," said Brad.

"I didn't think that I would, I love you Bradley Bean,"

Brad reached across the table and grabbed her left hand. He rubbed the area on her ring finger, where a ring would reside; "Would you like me to decorate your left hand, Darling?" asked Brad after screwing up the confidence to ask the question.

"That is an interesting way to propose Bradley, if that is what it was. I will accept your offer. I have a lot invested in you also."

They both ate in silence, contemplating what was said. Brad refilled his plate with the remaining pasta and finished the meal. He rose and put the plates in the dishwasher and sat back down at the table. There were a lot of things that needed to be discussed but he guessed that she was also thinking. He looked up and Jane was standing next to him. She tilted his head and their lips met in a kiss. Her hand slipped down and found his cock.

"Just checking darling. I was wondering if you were becoming scared. You and I made a heavy decision," said Jane.

Brad rose and embraced Jane and they walked to the great room and sat on the couch next to each other. He contemplated the changes to his life. He was living with a beautiful woman, he proposed marriage to that woman and was moving from a place he occupied for the last five years. All these changes in the last six months. He was happy that he didn't run away but embraced the challenges. He moved Jane's head to his and the couple kissed again.

He was about to start on another programing project and would use his current house as an office so there would be no distraction coming from the new house. The Big Bear Board accepted his proposal now he needed to generate the code.

"Jane to Bradley, Jane to Bradley, where are you Mr. Bean?"

"I'm right here, imagining you naked and on the bed, my hard member punishing your pussy, Darling," replied Brad.

"Sounds like you're fantasizing again. Bradley, can you make the fantasy real? What would it take to get you naked so you can make love to me?" asked Jane.

"I believe that it takes two to tango my love," said Brad.

They both started to laugh, and Brad kissed her. He rose and lifted Jane to her feet, and they moved to the stairs. Brad got behind her as they entered the bedroom. He started to unbutton her blouse. After stripping it off he turned her around facing him. They embraced and kissed. Jane started to peal her slacks off and Brad moved her panties down. He stepped back and started to pull off his shirt and drop his pants. Soon he was as naked, as Jane and they came together in an embrace.

"What is this Mr. Bean?" said Jane looking at a small box in the center of the bed.

Brad got behind her and nestled his cock in the crack of her ass. He bent down and picked up the box and opened the lid. In the box was a ring with a good size diamond in the center of a ring of smaller diamonds. Brad lifted the ring from the box and fitted it on the ring finger of her left hand. He moved her around to face him.

"Jane Françoise St. Jeremy, I know that you have been through this before, but would you become my wife?

"I don't know it depends on how you make love to me,...Of course Mr. Bean I will say yes. But we don't have to rush into it. We got enough things on our plate right now," said Jane.

Jane settled on the bed and Brad got between her legs and brought his cock to the entrance of her vagina and slipped in. Jane was warm and silky as he plunged his cock in her. He brought his mouth to hers and they kissed while he moved his cock in and out of her pussy. Brad moved his head and started to kiss Jane's ear. Jane moved her arms around his back, allowing her to study the ring, she realized that it was larger than her sister-in-law Evette's. She moved Brad's head and the couple kissed again. Brad continued to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy until he felt it let loose with several wads of cum. He slipped out and moved down to her quim and used his tongue to continue to stimulate her clit. He wanted to feel her experience an orgasm.

Brad moved up and kissed her and both fell asleep. Brad jumped up after feeling Jane's mouth on his cock several hours later. She was nursing his morning erection by painting his crown with her tongue and massaging his balls. Every stroke of her tongue sent a jolt of energy through Brad.

"I think you might be ready Mr. Bean,"

Brad moved to her quim and used his tongue to stimulate her clit.

Bradley, you know what I want, why are you keeping it from me, Darling?"

"Because I can," said Brad as he maneuvered his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

He slipped in and kissed Jane and began to thrust his cock in and out of her cunt. He loved being in Jane. Her pussy was warm and being next to her was a pleasure. He loved working her tits over

"Do you have a thing for my morning wood Jane?"

"Yes darling, I love the way it feels in the morning, and I love you," replied Jane.

Jane's breathing changed and he felt her pussy clamp his shaft. He kissed her as he continued to thrust in and out. Jane coated his cock with her fluid as he moved. One large push and Brad let go. His mouth found hers, and they kissed until he slipped out of her. Jane climbed on top and kissed him again. She got up from the bed and moved to the bathroom, leaving Brad behind.

"I will cook breakfast, but you will need to come down Mr. Bean," said Jane as she emerged from the bathroom and moved to kiss him.

"When is Mr. Burns coming to get you?"

"I expect him in an hour and a half, I'd love to play hooky, but William and I have that little crisis to discuss. But I should be home early," said Jane.

Jane moved to the spare bedroom to dress while Brad used the bathroom. Brad joined her downstairs and found a bowl of Rice Krispies on the table.

"Sorry but while you were dressing William called and needs to see me sooner. So, Mr. Burns will be arriving in about fifteen minutes," said Jane.

"You don't need to apologize, I hope that you can resolve the woman's problem," said Brad.

Bradley you are a dear, I forgot to thank you for dinner last night it was great, oh and for the new ornament. It's beautiful darling, now I understand when you said you had a lot invested," said Jane holding up her left hand.

The monitor in the kitchen popped on and Mr. Burns was in the driveway waiting for Jane. She kissed Brad and walked out the front door and got in the passenger compartment. The car backed out on the street and the monitor went blank. After eating, Brad cleaned up the kitchen and moved to his office.

Looking at the blank screen Brad willed his fingers to the keyboard, but the code didn't explode like before. Brad was wondering where his confidence went. He knew what he needed to do but, he needed to organize his thoughts and let the code flow from his fingers. About an hour and a half of looking at his monitor there were a few lines of code, but not much more. He felt his phone buzz on his thigh, and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"Mr. Bean I will need to see a thousand lines of code from you," said a familiar voice.

"Jane how did you know that I was starting a new project?"

"Because I have my sources, and that's all you need to know. I know that you are a better lover when you're busy, so get busy and quit over analyzing things. Remember I love you."

The line went dead, but he still didn't have the code in his mind to get the project started. He looked in his collection of code fragments and found a piece that would work and copied and pasted that in his document. He added some code of his own and kept working. Soon he needed to find another fragment and went looking through the company's library and found what he was looking for. Again, copy and paste. He spent the better part of the morning on the opening and generating calls for sub-routines.

On the white board he drew out the program flow and how the various components would interact. He went back to the computer and continued to write code getting as frustrated as he had been when he was rewriting Logisti-Max. He was always trying to find a better way.

"Remember Brad perfection is the enemy of the good," a voice in his head told him. It was four o'clock when he finally sent the code to Big Bear's server and sent an email to his team scheduling a videoconference next week.

There was a rumble of a deep throated engine that was coming from his driveway. He launched the camera program and saw an older man, clad in leather, getting off of a very expensive motorcycle. Brad went to the door and came face to face with Marshal St. Jeremy Jane's father.

"I want to meet the man who thinks he can tame my Jane?" said Mr. St Jeremy

"That's not possible sir, but I do love her," said Brad.

"Well at least you realize that. The last guy tried and failed but he was also a crook," said Mr. St Jeremy.

Brad stepped out of the way inviting Mr. St. Jeremy in. The man found a seat at the dining table. Brad got two glasses and a pitcher of lemonade.

"Nothing stronger Brad?"

"I didn't see a driver on that Harley other than you."

"You sound like my son," said Mr. St. Jeremy.

"No, I'm just prudent, I know that you are a swashbuckling deal maker like Jane. Our different styles complement each other. I do appreciate what you've built. Also, I am not a crook, I have plenty of money of my own," replied Brad.

They continued their conversation where Mr. St, Jeremy explored Brad's history and Brad was able to get a little dirt on Jane. Mr. St. Jeremy looked at his watch and finished the glass of Lemonade.

"Well, I better get out of here before Jane returns or I will not hear the end of it. It was a pleasure meeting you," said Mr. St Jeremy.

Brad and Mr. St. Jeremy walked to the front door and Brad watched the older gentleman mount his motorcycle and fire it up. He zoomed off and Brad went back to his office. Brad wondered how Marshal St. Jeremy could get away with riding a motorcycle, when Jane and her brother were required to be driven. That would be a question for Jane later. Brad reviewed the document and added some changes. His mind exploded with a new way of handling one of the procedure calls and added that code to the document. The number of lines was just over one thousand. So, he made Jane's quota. He didn't know what the repercussion would be if he didn't make the number. "I'm sure that I would be required to buy dinner at some fancy place," he thought. He resent the code to Big Bear's server and shut his computer down. He remembered somewhat fondly that he would take his frustrations out on his cock after long coding sessions. He was in the kitchen cleaning up from Mr. St. Jeremy's visit, when he heard Jane enter.

"Ok Mr. Bean what did my father say to you," said Jane after she came in from the garage.

"No hello, how are you, did you get your homework done?" Brad replied.

"Bradley, when Marshal St. Jeremy comes down from the mountain for a visit, that requires a report," said Jane.

"I think that I need a kiss first Jane," said Brad.

"Bradley you're being petulant, why are you not answering my questions."

"Like I said earlier I need a kiss, darling," said Brad.

Jane came close and her hand directed his head to hers and their lips met in a very-long-wet kiss. Brad held on as long as he could. He felt his cock begin to grow just being near Jane. He moved her hand down to his crotch, allowing her to know that he was ready.

"I see that you're glad to see me Brad but that doesn't mean that you will escape my questions."

"Yes, I did 1200 lines, I met Marshal St. Jeremy. He wanted to know if I thought that I could tame you. I told him no, but I did love you. What else did you need to know?" replied Brad.

"How much money did he say he would pay you to marry me?" asked Jane.

"That didn't come up after I told him that I had my own money. Jane, I don't need someone to pay me to marry you. You're not Katherina from the "Taming of the Shrew"," Brad replied.

Brad embraced Jane again and their lips met in another kiss. Jane grabbed his head and kept the kiss going longer. Her hand moved to judge his erection. She directed them to the stairs, and they moved to the second floor. When they got in the bedroom Brad began to unbutton her blouse and pull it off her arms.

12