Bragging

Story Info
Purchasing a new penis pump leads to in store fun.
1.2k words
4.21
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was north picking up family members at DTW. I got a text message that their flight was delayed. To just hang out and that they would take me out for dinner later. So I had almost 2hrs to kill. Rather then wait in the terminal I took a drive to Ecorse Rd where I knew I would find entertainment. Minutes away from the airport. It was to early for the local strip clubs but the adult bookstores were open. Whenever I visit a bookstore I always browes the men's toys section. To see what if any vacuum enlargement equipment they may carry. Usually it is the junk novelty tubes but on this lucky day I found something better. They had a Dr. Kaplan Kit and a variety of straight acrylic tubes. They were on peg hooks behind the counter.

I tried playing it casual and was a bit embarrassed when a female staff member got up to ask if I needed help. I told her I was happy to see their good selection of tubes. And that I was looking for a larger size then I currently have. A knowing smile came across her face when I admitted to using an enlargement tube and that I was in need of a bigger model. A bigger smile came on her face when I asked to see the largest one they had. A Colt Model 3 1/4 inch straight tube. I told her I usually stair step progress up and needed more room to expand. She has probably heard it all if she had worked there any length of time. Still I wondered what she was thinking during our conversation. I inspected the tube while we talked. I didn't see any triggers with the tubes hanging out on display. She said she had one in the back stock room and went to get it. When she returned she was not alone.

I assumed he was a coworker or security. Turns out he was neither. Then I thought perhaps her boyfriend. Nope just a friend visiting her at work. Right away he turned his attention my way. We spoke while the girl rang up my purchase. It became real obvious her friend was gay and interested in hearing more about my pumping activites. I was game and always like to share. He asked me the same question everyone asked. Do those things really work? I assured him that yes with time and patience you can slowly change your size even if it is only temporary. Then he asked about the tube I just bought. How long would it take me to fill that one up. I explained I had years of experience and that this was the next size up for me. That I could cock only fill a 3 inch tube wall to wall in a few hours. He asked me if I was from around there. I told him no an hour away. Then when was the last time I pumped and how big did I get. Then he excused himself and told me not to leave just yet. I saw him whispering to the store's clerk. Then He motioned me to follow him.

I looked at the girl and she nodded her head it was ok. As this guy lead me behind the counter and into a small hallway then into a large private office with a desk chairs and a private bathroom. He locked the door behind us. He assured me there were no cameras and then asked me if I would show him how my new pump worked. I checked my watch for the time. Decided sure if the girl up front is cool yes I would give him a demonstration. He took his shirt off and knelt down next to chair I was sitting in. I quickly opened the packages and piece the equipment together. Explaining all it takes is time and the right amount of air suction to draw the fluids into the penis causing it to expand. Then you slowly force it until your ready to stop. That it feels so good and that incredible thickness can be achieved. Then I was ready to go. I dropped my pants around my ankles and stroked my package bringing it to life. I gave my new friend a chance to fondle my stiff dick before the pump. He played with it a bit jacking my cock and gripping it with his fingers. He released me when I got ready to slide on the tube. I put it on drew a few squeezes on the trigger and he watched my cock jump to attention. I explained how powerful the air draw was. Pointing out how the skin at the base of my cock was already puffing up and outward. Through the acrylic you could see my redness. veins pulsing. being pushed open. Chambers of my shaft filling up. my head becoming full dark and purple.

This kid's look of shock excited me. His words of encouragement spurred me on. I sat in my chair drawing the air in and out. releasing the pressure and taking it back up and down. He moved closer. I offered him the squeeze trigger to operate. He pumped it until I had him stop. He said this was one of the coolest things he ever saw. I told him I usually do 3-5 hour sessions. That this was just the start of how big a guy could get. That I get bigger then a mouthful when done. That was the right thing to say. Because he easily picked up on my clue. That 20 mins in the demonstration was over and the show was about to begin. I stood up and pressed the area around my shaved pubes. Releasing the vacuum created. My cock shrank down and I pulled off the tube. Gripping myself at the base I tried to hold all the extra fluids I could inside my shaft. I pulled with my free hand the end of my cock forward. I was about 6 inches around.

My new buddy knew what was about to happen. He crawled in front of me and stuck his tongue out. I flipped my hardness across his face and over his tongue. Then shoved my engorged head into his inviting mouth. I inched little by little into his stretched out mouth. This was not his first time sucking dick. He let his jaw accommodate for this size and then he took over the stroking action. I stood there holding the base of my cock to maintain my increase as his swirling dripping mouth made me feel so good. I heard him take deep breathes and gasp as he sucked deeper down my cock. I eventually released my base to let him take as much as he could handle. I still had a hard erection by then. Of coarse it was not the summer sausage thickness it could have been had we more time. I know he wanted more but I had to be going. So I let him enjoy it a bit longer then I dropped a load in his mouth. He milked our time together for as long as he could. I eventually had to push him off of my sensitive cock. I thanked him. dressed and gathered my things. Leaving I tipped the girl at the counter $20. Made it back to the airport late. My family had arrived but was still waiting at the carousel for their luggage so they were upset with the airline and not me.