Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise, Mom," McKenzie hastened to add, "he never did anything to force me. Everything we've done we did because we both wanted it. And Mom..." she hesitated. "I don't want to stop."

There was a moment of silence as the teenager finished. Barbara looked utterly unconvinced, but I knew I couldn't hold her hostage forever.

"Barbara," I said. "You can speak now... Anything you want to say?"

My wife turned a furious gaze on me. "You're crazy," she said. Her braid whipped around as she turned sharply back to McKenzie. "And you're naive and foolish if you think you want to be with him." Her hands clenched into fists and she rose to her feet. "I'm glad I haven't unpacked my bags because I'm not staying in this house a second longer." She turned and grabbed the handle of her rolling luggage in a white-knuckled grip.

"McKenzie?" she ordered. "Go to your room and grab an overnight bag. We're going to a hotel while I figure out what we're going to do."

But the teenager just stood there, glanced at me.

"Kenz?" I said gently. "I'd like it if you stayed." My voice was low and calm.

"McKenzie. Go to your room. And pack a bag." Barbara's tone was higher now, almost shrill.

But, after a moment of hesitation, my stepdaughter shook her head firmly. "Sorry, Mom," she said. "I'm staying here with John."

"No!" My wife frowned furiously. "You're coming with me. I don't know what kind of... weird, messed up control he has over you. But I'm getting you as far away from him as possible. Then, I'm going to go to the authorities and—"

"You aren't going to do that." I was stern now, a grim expression settling on my face.

Barbara whirled to face me. Her stance was angry but her eyes were uncertain.

"You can go," I continued. "No one is stopping you. But you will go to no one and you will tell no one." I was growing more used to my strange ability, channeling the primal voice of my inner Alpha Male.

My wife opened her mouth, shot one more furious glance at McKenzie, and then closed it. She shook her head. "You're both making a terrible mistake," she declared. Then, yanking her luggage behind her, she stormed between us and out of the room.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Her bag clunked down the stairs and then we heard it rolling through the living room and down the front hall.

Slam.

The front door closed with the finality of an exclamation point.

I breathed in deeply and turned to face my stepdaughter. "I'm sorry, Kenz," I started to say, but before I could finish McKenzie had dashed across the space between us and buried her face in my chest. She hugged me tightly and I grunted softly as she squeezed her arms around my ribs.

I sighed and kissed the top of her head gently. "I'm sorry," I said again. "I didn't want to make you choose between your mom and me."

I felt the teenager's head shake back and forth. "It's okay," she said, and when she leaned back and looked up into my face there was an unexpected light of hope in her eyes. "It's going to be okay."

I frowned. This was unexpected. "What do you mean?"

McKenzie bit her lip and glanced away. "Mom is mad right now. And surprised and upset. But... Well." She shrugged her slim shoulders. "I don't think you realize how much power you really have..."

"How so...?" I cocked my head to one side, my hands sliding down her sides to her hips.

"That voice you use," she said. "When you command someone to do as you say. It... touches something. Something deep down inside. And it doesn't just make us obey." She glanced up, and her eyes were hot. "It's one of the sexiest things I've ever heard..."

"Are you saying she'll come back?" I asked.

McKenzie nodded. "Maybe not right away. But it's going to get to her. Wherever she's going tonight, she'll start to think about it. And once she starts to think about it she won't be able to stop. She'll dream about it... About you telling her what to do, about her obeying your every command... She won't be able to stop thinking about it."

I shook my head. "How do you know?"

The teenager bit her lip again and looked away. "Because," she said. "Your voice is all I've been able to think about since you used it on Adrianna, and then when you used it on me today... I wanted you to do it again and again and again..."

My mind whirled. I considered what McKenzie was saying, and I remembered how Adrianna had left Friday night only to return Saturday morning. I recalled her begging me to tell her what to do, how desperately horny and turned on the gorgeous Latina had been, just waiting for my commands. I wondered if it would be the same for Barbara.

And at that moment, a wicked idea sprang into my mind. "McKenzie?" I said softly, tilting my stepdaughter's head back.

She glanced up into my gaze, hazel eyes widening. "Yes...?" Her breath quickened when she saw heat, the smoky arousal in my face, her soft lips parted and gasping.

"Obey..."

* * *

If I had felt a rush of power using my newfound abilities on Adrianna, it was nothing compared to the lust that flowed through me as I watched them work on McKenzie.

My stepdaughter sighed, a soft smile curving across her mouth. "Yesss..." she murmured. Her body relaxed, her eyes growing cloudy as they met mine.

"That's a good girl," I whispered, taking her by the hips and guiding her back towards the bed. My cock was growing hard against my zipper, lengthening and pulsing with desire. "Just relax and obey..."

"Obey..." she repeated, hazel eyes glazing over as she stared up into my face.

"Just let go of all of your thoughts and worries now. Your mind is mine..."

"Yes, Master..." she murmured, and the word Master on her lips was a beckoning sigh of pure arousal. "My mind is yours..."

My thoughts were racing as I ran my fingers up her sides and over her shoulders, gently pushing her down onto the mattress. "Your thoughts belong to me."

"My thoughts belong to you..."

"Your will belongs to me."

"My will belongs to you..."

Zippp. My rising manhood was free of my pants and boxer briefs in an instant, the offending garments kicked aside without a thought. "All you want is to obey..."

My stepdaughter shivered, licking her lips as her glazed eyes slowly dropped to my swaying shaft. "All I want..." she murmured. "Is to obey..."

"You're going to suck my cock now," I commanded, stepping closer. "And you love to suck my cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Master... I love to suck your cock..." McKenzie's pink lips parted in an 'O' and she leaned forward.

"And as you... ahhh..." I groaned softly as her mouth closed over the red, throbbing mushroom head, her tongue moving in lazy circles. "As you suck my cock, your mind is opening more and more, unable to resist my commands."

"Mmm..." the teenager murmured, the vibrations of her assent running up my length and into my core. "Ysss, Msstr..." One of her small hands rose up and began to stroke my girth, up and down, my hardening cock standing straight out between my legs.

My mouth curled into a smirk. "Very good," I told her. "Now, because your mind belongs to me, you're going to agree with what I'm about to tell you..."

"Mhmmm..."

God she's hot... My eyes wandered from McKenzie's wavy chestnut hair to her blank hazel eyes to her soft lips sucking and sucking on my thick meat. Her mouth was hot and wet as ever, a welcoming, relaxing sensation. "You want to obey me," I started.

"Mhmmm..."

Suck. Stroke.

"It feels good to obey me."

"Mhmmm..."

Suck. Stroke.

"And you want other people to obey me."

"Mhmmm..."

Suck. Stroke.

I nodded to myself and took a soft, short breath. Here we go. "You want your mother to obey me." I expected there to be some slight resistance, but McKenzie's cheeks hollowed and she leaned forward, taking me all the way into her throat as she moaned.

She drew back, and her mouth came off my cock with a soft pop. "Yes, Master..." she murmured breathlessly. "I want my mother to obey you..."

I drove on. "You want your mother to fuck me."

"I want my mother to fuck you..." The words sounded naughty and wrong on McKenzie's soft, pink lips, but that just made them even sweeter as they breathlessly drifted up to my ears.

"You want your mother to be a hot little mindless slut for me, just like you."

"Ohfuck..." McKenzie's thighs pressed together as she struggled, pleasure racing through her at my words. "Yes, Master... ahhh... I want my mother to be a mindless slut for you..."

"Just like you," I told her.

"Yesss... Just like me..."

"You want to fuck me, and you want your mother to fuck me."

"Yes, Master... I want to fuck you... And... I want my mother to fuck you..." McKenzie wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, sucking gently, and the sensation drove me up the wall.

The wicked plan that had sprung into my mind was ready. Now... Let's see just how powerful I am. "You want both of you to fuck me... And you also want to fuck each other." I practically held my breath as I waited for her response. This was the ultimate test of my dominance, of my control. Would I be able to get McKenzie to—?

My stepdaughter leaned forward again and slurped my manhood between her lips, her eyes wide and thoughtless as she bobbed up and down. "Mhmm..." she hummed in agreement, coming up for air. "I want us to fuck each other..."

I practically pumped my fist in the air. "Very good, angel," I murmured, resting my hand on top of her head as she sucked.

"Thnk ouuu, Msstr..." she moaned around my girth.

Now all I had to do was repeat this performance with her mother and I would have the perfect little family, the ideal trio of one Alpha Male and two gorgeous babes to serve him whenever he wished. I glanced down at my stepdaughter.

That can wait.

I leaned down and gently cupped McKenzie's face, sliding her back off my cock with a low moan.

"McKenzie..." I murmured, and her eyes fluttered as she blinked, her eyes refocusing.

"Ohgod..." she moaned, staring up at me. She didn't seem to be thinking about what she'd just said — that, if I wanted her to, she would fuck her own mother. Instead she was practically panting with arousal. "I'm so wet, Daddy... Please, tell me what to do...?"

"Up on the bed, angel," I ordered. "And strip off those clothes for me."

"Yes, Daddy..." McKenzie's tank top was sliding over her head before she was even fully on the mattress, crumpled into a ball and tossed to the floor. She turned around on her knees, thighs spread wide, and reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her beige bra.

She stared into my eyes as it hit the sheets. "Anything you want, Daddy..." Her hazel eyes twinkled with glee as I stared.

No matter how many times I saw her, I was always impressed by my stepdaughter's lithe body, from her flat, smooth abs to her perky, round breasts. My cock swayed and straightened like a flagpole, and McKenzie's tongue unconsciously wet her lips in anticipation.

I wanted her, more than ever, but for just for a second I hesitated. "You sure you want this, Kenz?" I asked.

My stepdaughter bit her lip and glanced up from my rock hard length. She raised her eyebrows. "Don't you?" she asked.

I quirked my lips in a rueful grin. "You're incredibly sexy, angel. And yes... I want you. Right now. But your mom just left, and..."

I trailed off as McKenzie fell onto her hands and slowly crawled forward across the bed, slinking like a jungle cat stalking its prey. "Daddy..." she murmured. One slim hand slowly slid up my thigh. "Your little girl is sooo wet right now..." Her fingers encircled my length. She stroked.

"Ahhh..." I gasped softly.

"Sooo turned on..." She gently kissed up my shaft, and then up my stomach. "So desperate for your big..." Stroke. "Hard..." Stroke. "Cock..." She was kneeling before me know, one hand on my chest and the other moving up and down on my throbbing manhood.

I could barely think straight, the burning need clouding my vision so all I could focus on were those big hazel eyes, wide open and staring into my face. "Fuck it," I grunted. I leaned down and kissed her, my hands grabbing her face and pulling her into it.

The teenager moaned and melted into me, her nipples hard against my chest. I bore her down under my weight, her slim body covered by mine. My fingers slid down her sides, caught in the waistline of her red leggings and pulled.

"Yesss Daddy..." McKenzie murmured, her eyes flashing as she wriggled her hips beneath me and the yoga pants rolled down her legs. She tucked one knee up to her chest and her hands left my cock just long enough to pull the fabric away from her body, then they were back and she was guiding me down toward her smoldering entrance. "I want you..." she moaned. "Please..."

I didn't hesitate now, fire roaring in my chest. I was so hard I couldn't think, my body reverting to a primal state of being. I grunted as my thick rod parted her outer folds and slid inside her, her hot wetness slick and easy around me.

"Ohmygod..." my stepdaughter murmured.

I pulled back and thrust slowly in again, reveling in the volcanic, wanton sensation.

"Thank you, Daddy..." she groaned. She tossed her head back and her hair splayed across the pillows beneath her.

I grinned, baring my teeth as I started to move. My cock was sheathed in her tight grip, her inner muscles milking and massaging my shaft. "Fuckkk that's good, angel."

"You like that, Daddy?" McKenzie murmured. She leaned up and kissed me hard, her teeth tugging at my lower lip. She fell back with a gasp as I plunged inside of her again, and again. "You like using my hot little body however you want?"

"Yesss," I grunted, my muscles clenching. My hands were on her hips, pressing her down into the mattress.

She wriggled and couldn't move, her eyes flashing with heat. "You like knowing that I'm always hot, always ready, always begging for you to take me...?" She moaned as I sped up, pushing against her deepest inner walls.

"You like that I belong to you..." McKenzie's lips were parted in a gasp and I covered them with my mouth, feeling her breath in my throat.

"Mmm..." The lithe teenager murmured. I pulled back and stared down into her face, her lovely features twisted in a look of desperate need and glowing bliss. "That I'm yours... All yours..."

A name flashed across my mind — Lucas — but I ignored it. I lowered my head and kissed down McKenzie's jaw, my lips on her throat and then over one breast. Her nipple was hard between my lips and then my tongue flickered across it, eliciting another gasp. My hand rose up her stomach and covered the other one, squeezing her round, soft breast under my fingers.

"Ohgod Daddy..." McKenzie's voice was high and breathless, her body writhing beneath me. She was close, I could tell, her tight tunnel even more wet and slick around my pounding shaft.

"Cum for me, Kenz," I grunted, and at my words her taut body clenched around me.

She writhed with pleasure, eyes rolling back as her arms curled around my chest and her fingers clawed at my broad back. She couldn't speak, her body arcing up against mine and begging me to continue my desperate rhythm.

My cock pistoned in and out of her like a jackhammer, my core tightening and my arms tight as they held me over her. My fingers gripped the sheets and I could feel her pussy gushing with wetness. Hold on... I ordered myself. Not just yet... My balls were heavy, my thoughts wiped away so that the only thing on my mind was the pulsing lust, the throbbing desire filling my body.

The slim teen clutched at my body, her hands pressed to my skin. I felt the sheen of sweat beginning to rise, the scent of her shampoo and the scent of my sweat mixing in a powerful cocktail that wound its way straight into my brain. My vision narrowed so all I could focus on were her parted lips, the strand of hair that fell across her face, the desperate need in her flashing hazel eyes.

"Cum for me, Daddy..." she begged. "Cum for your naughty little stepslut..."

I buried myself to the hilt in her core, feeling my cock pulsing as I held myself back, right on the edge.

"Fill me up with your seed..."

Faster and faster, my body a blur.

"Show me who owns me..."

I grunted, thrust, and came. I plunged inside of her and groaned, the air rushing from my lungs as all the muscles in my body tightened at once. My toes curled, my vision going white and hot for a split second as electric release surged through me. My cock spasmed and erupted, hot strands of sticky spunk painting her womb.

"Yesss..." McKenzie moaned, her body shuddering with aftershocks of bliss. "Yesss, Daddy..."

I fell on top of her, feeling her globular tits flattened against my chest, her hard nipples poking into my skin. My manhood twitched and I groaned, her inner muscles milking my shaft and draining my balls of the last few drops of my seed.

I lay there for a moment, heart racing and breath a ragged gasp in my throat. Then I slowly pulled my wilting length free and rolled over onto my back. "Fuck, angel..." I gasped, my chest rising and falling. "Wow..."

"Mmm..." my stepdaughter murmured, shifting onto her side so she could face me. Her face was framed by the wild mane of dark hair, her lips wet and curled into a grin of satisfaction. "Feeling a little better, Daddy?" she asked softly.

"Huh..." I breathed, my body thrumming with bliss. "Yeah..."

"Good," McKenzie leaned forward and kissed me gently, her lips soft and easy on mine.

I pulled back after just a moment, closing my eyes and relaxing into the mattress. We lay still for a moment, McKenzie watching me as my breath slowed and my heart stopped racing.

When I opened my eyes, she was still watching me, light brown eyes thoughtful. "What is it, Kenz?" I asked.

She glanced away, a hint of color rising to her cheeks. "Nothing," she said. "Just... happy, I guess."

I sighed and raised one arm, my forearm falling across my face. "I'm glad," I said. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but as I lay there I couldn't stop thinking about the piece of information Barbara had dropped on me before she stormed out.

"Hey..." The teenager snuggled closer and kissed my elbow, then gently pushed my arm away from my face. "What's up?" she asked. "Is it about Mom? Because it's going to work out..."

My fingers curled into fists and I shook my head, not sure what to say. "I don't know, angel," I answered. "I guess I'm just... wondering if we're doing something wrong."

My stepdaughter gave me a concerned look.

"My wife," I continued, "your mother, walked out on us... People have been telling me over and over that I'm some messed up, manipulating asshole..." I shrugged. "I'm just tired of fighting. I don't want to fight anymore."

McKenzie rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her elbows. "Huh..." she said, and she gave me a pensive look.

"What?"

"That's not all..." she said, biting her lip. "Cause we've already talked about this. And I know Adrianna brought up the same issues but when you talked to her... You convinced her that what we're doing isn't wrong. And I thought you'd convinced yourself, but now I there's something you aren't telling me."