Brand New Slut Meets Mr. Gamble

Story Info
Continuation of the Kelly adventures.
3.6k words
4.33
6.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

*

Kelly opened the front door on her way out just at the moment her mother arrived at her father's side. Both parents looked proudly at their daughter in her ridiculously-short, pleated skirt.

"Kelly," her father called as she strode away.

Kelly turned, placed a hand on her bare hip, and cocked her head to one side.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Be safe, dear. I think it's going to rain later."

"Suck him good, baby girl," her mother said. "Then come back and whisper to your daddy all the details, just like Stan said."

"Talking of Stan," her dad said, "Jack asked me where he could find him."

"Did he say why?" Kelly asked.

Her dad shrugged.

"I will text him," she said

***

On the bus, Kelly sent a text to Jack: Don't go to see Stan.

Moments later, she got a reply: I just met him, it's all ok. I know what's happening to your family. I will meet you later.

Kelly put the phone away, relieved now that she knew Jack was okay. She'd grown to really like him. But now she thought about her pending date...

Standing on the car park's top floor, Kelly lit another cigarette after dropping a spent one on the ground next to three other butts. Her determination to arrive early had given her the opportunity to fill her lungs with the smoke, just like Mr Gamble preferred.

Kelly was near the entrance to the stairwell on the dimly lit and deserted floor. A month ago, she would have felt intimidated, worried about being attacked in such a secluded space. Now she had no fear, no pending worry.

Kelly's left forearm was across her bare stomach, hand gripping her hip, and her right elbow rested on it as she raised the cigarette to her lips. She heard a car coming up the ramp and exhaled smoke through her nostrils.

The hum of tyres echoed in the huge concrete and steel structure and she watched the car reverse into a nearby space next to a support pillar. Looking at the silhouette of the driver, Kelly desperately wanted to run over to the car but she fought the urge and casually dragged on her cigarette. She craned her neck back before blowing smoke up in an exaggerated fashion. That done, she dropped the cigarette, stamped on it, and ground it out.

Facing the car with legs tensed and spread wide in her tiny skirt, Kelly thrust her pelvis forward in a raunchy pose before reaching into her bag for yet another cigarette. Holding it to her lips, she sparked a lighter and the flame illuminated her beautiful youthful features.

Kelly put the cigarette to the flame, inhaled, and gorged on a long drag before blowing out a plume of smoke. She sauntered toward the vehicle, hips swaying, and the noise of the engine and the click of her heels echoed across the floor. Kelly opened the passenger door as Mr Gamble killed the engine. She placed a long smooth leg inside the car and sat before swinging in her other leg and closing the door.

Kelly took the cigarette from her mouth and blew smoke into Mr Gamble's face. He closed his eyes and winced in pleasure, breathing in the smog.

"Hi, Mr Gamble."

He opened his eyes and glanced around the empty car park.

"It's okay, I've been here ages, and no one's been around." Kelly put the cigarette between her lips and rested her empty hand on his thigh. Mr Gamble shuddered at her touch, a nervous, excited twitch.

"It's fine Mr Gamble... Kelly is going to take really good care of you." She blew a massive smoke ring toward his face and Mr Gamble was lost in the smoke euphoria.

"You like that don't you?" she asked, moving her hand between his legs and squeezing his hard cock. "Hmm, ready I think. How about I light another ciggy and you take out that hard cock for me?"

Mr Gamble nodded, quickly loosening his belt and unzipping his trousers. Kelly lit another one while she watched him work at speed. "You are quick," she said and blew another plume at him.

"I don't have long; I need to get back to the wife and kids," he gasped.

"Okay then, if you're in a rush, let's get started."

Kelly took another puff then handed him the cigarette. He held it between two fingers as she leaned down to his solid erection. Kelly blew smoke over his cock and balls and Mr Gamble moaned. Kelly loved the effect she had on him and she was also aware of leaving a wet stain on his seat as her tiny skirt rode up. Kelly dribbled saliva onto his cock, then took him into her mouth, bobbing up and down to swallow him deeper and deeper.

Gradually, Kelly pulled back, released him, and looked up with parted her lips Mr Gamble offered the cigarette and she took another long drag, then lowered back down. She watched as smoke billowed around his cock and balls again and she resumed bobbing up and down as Mr Gamble reached under her jumper and pawed at her bra-covered breasts.

Kelly skimmed her tongue over his fat dome, tasting his pre-cum, and allowed him to feed her more smoke. She again covered him with her expelled smoke and he moaned.

"God, that's so sexy," he mumbled, tossing the cigarette out of the window. "Light another."

Kelly sat up and lit another cigarette while Mr Gamble slowly stroked his cock and demanded, "Show me your tits."

With the cigarette hanging from her lips, Kelly reached around to unhook her bra and lift it along with her jumper, exposing her ample tits. After pushing them together, she took a drag of the cigarette then repeated the action with her tits — but this time blowing gentle vapes of smoke over the firm mounds.

"Oh, fuck yes," Mr Gamble said and Kelly responded by blowing more smoke down her cleavage as he masturbated.

Kelly blew yet more smoke and that was it for Mr Gamble. He spasmed and cum spurted, string after string of hot sticky fluid coating his grip while he pumped and twitched.

Kelly let him settle before dropping the cigarette out of the window and bending to lick him clean. She enjoyed the sensation of his spent hot cock in her grip.

"Kelly, I have to go."

She ignored him, continuing to lap her tongue around his shaft.

"Kelly."

She kissed the head and pursed her lips over the tip.

"Kelly." He pulled her up. "I need to go... I should not have come."

She licked her lips. "So, we don't have time for a fuck?" she asked, pouting.

"No, we don't." He stared at her. "I need to go, right now," he said, reaching over to open her door before fixing his trousers.

Kelly got out, adjusted her bra and jumper, and watched Mr Gamble drive off.

As the car swept down the ramp, she sparked up another cigarette and walked to the elevator. Riding down, Kelly wasted no time sending a text to Jack: Hey, I'm done.

In seconds, he replied: Cool. If you're heading home, I'll meet you at the bus stop.

See you in thirty, handsome.

That done, she lifted her skirt and snapped a picture of her pussy and sent it to the guy she'd had phone sex with earlier, adding the message: Enjoy, text me back with yours.

Kelly hadn't long been on the bus when she received the response, a thirty-three-second clip of him playing with his hard cock. She was watching it again when she stood from her seat and walked to the doors of the bus.

Jack was waiting on the bench and Kelly closed the phone as she stepped onto the pavement and gave him a huge hug. "I'm so glad you're safe."

They held hands on the walk toward their houses and Jack said, "So, I spoke to Stan."

Kelly remained quiet.

"He was very clear that your dad fucked him over." He gripped her hand tight. "What do you remember when you met him?"

Kelly thought, then described what she remembered...

Arriving home from school, Kelly had been surprised to see her dad's car in the drive. He normally worked long hours and she sensed something was amiss as soon as she stepped inside.

The sound of her mum laughing hysterically filled the house. It was coming from the living room and Kelly kicked off her shoes and went into the room. Even more surprising than the laughter was the vision before her.

Her dad stood next to the couch, his demeanour so much different from the normal. His shoulders slumped, he looked sad and unsure. And when he saw her, he looked worried.

Kelly turned to look across the room where her mother sat on the three-seater sofa. She was vastly different, too. Normally so elegant and reserved — Kelly thought her mother was classy — she now sprawled across the couch in a very revealing red satin nightie that clung to her body, highlighting her generous curves. She fingered the edge of the material at her cleavage and her legs were crossed, one high-heeled red shoe dangling off her foot as it waved up and down. Her blonde hair was messed.

Her mum's laughter faded when she noticed her daughter's arrival. "Kelly," she said through lips thick with red lipstick. Kelly could not remember her wearing anything so garish and her eye shadow, mascara, and foundation, all seemed heavier than normal.

Kelly looked away from her mom — well, the slutty person purporting to be her mom — and paid attention to the man sitting smugly with his legs tucked under her mother's. He was a portly little man with thinning grey hair and his eyes moved up and down, taking in all of Kelly.

Although young, Kelly was not completely innocent or naive; she knew when a man was checking her out, and this guy was not even hiding it.

Kelly looked to her dad to see his reaction to this man's rude actions. He averted his gaze and looked down at his feet. Kelly turned back to the sofa and caught the man nudging her mother.

"Kelly," her mum said again and rose from the seat. Unsupported breasts jiggled within the satin negligee and Kelly also noticed the absence of panties.

"What the hell is going on?" Kelly said.

"We've been having so much fun," her mom said, gripping Kelly's arm and steering her to the sofa. "Stan here is just so funny."

"Who's Stan? And why are you dressed like this? What's going on?"

"Kelly Bright, this is Stan. He's known us for years," her mum said.

Stan offered his hand but remained seated. Kelly looked at the hand then round to her dad, who still stared at his feet.

"Kelly, shake Stan's hand and say hello." There was a dominant tone in her mom's voice.

Kelly wanted answers but meekly held out her hand. Nothing immediately happened when they shook hands. Only after he spoke did any change occur. His voice was gruff and full of confidence, somewhat contradicting his appearance.

"Kelly," he said, his voice now calming, "relax. I'm the family's oldest, closest friend."

Kelly was instantly relieved and even wondered why she'd been so silly. "Right... okay, Stan... lovely to see you," she said.

Stan continued holding her hand as her mom sat beside him again with her legs stretched across his thighs.

"Kelly, I want you to remember that your family trusts me and how you all love my visits."

"Of course," Kelly agreed.

"Good girl." Kelly loved him calling her a good girl. "So, right now in that school uniform, I want you to sit on my lap. And don't worry, you'll love sitting on my lap."

Her mother moved her legs and as Kelly sat on his lap, Stan said, "There Julie, don't you think it's just so hot, your perfect little daughter sitting on my lap? Hmm... you're slightly jealous but it's still very hot for you."

Snuggling down, Kelly saw her mom biting her lip and felt Stan's hand on her lower back.

"You see," Stan continued, "your dad did some dirty dealing in that job of his and he needs to pay the price. He thought he could get one over me, didn't you, Dick?"

They all looked at Kelly's dad but he still stared at the floor.

"That won't do, Dick. I want you to see everything I have planned. Look up... look up now," Stan ordered. "From now on, you're interested in all your wife and daughter's exploits."

Her dad looked up and Stan turned his attention back to Kelly.

"Exquisite... I thought your mum was top marks, but you are absolutely exquisite, Kelly," he said, rubbing her bum as she settled further into his lap. Kelly noticed her mom was touching herself, hands roaming over her body as she looked at Kelly on Stan's lap.

"You see, Kelly, poor Dick can't get an erection anymore. He is less than half a man. In this house, he's bottom of the food chain." Stan grinned but Richard didn't move.

"Dick loves that his wife has other men fuck her." Stan paused, letting that statement sink in. "And they're going to join a swingers group. Your mom loves nothing better than getting cock at parties."

Stan tucked stray strands of hair behind Kelly's ear as he spoke and Julie was now groping her tits over the thin material.

"You're so like your mom, Kelly, but with so much more ambition. Your mom settles for dick at swingers nights but you don't want to settle for that. You want more," Stan told her, "and all of it cock."

Kelly sat rigid in his lap as her brain rewired.

"You're a right little slut, Kelly. Right now it's brand new to you. But all you will do from this moment is crave the attention of cock, all types of cock — young, old, big, small, white, black — it makes no difference."

Kelly suddenly became aware of Stan's older cock poking at her bottom. She wriggled.

"After every adventure," Stan continued, "you will come home and kiss your dad before whispering into his ear, telling him how you were used."

Kelly nodded, entranced by Stan's hypnotic tone.

"Now girls, since you both are such good sluts, why don't you pop through to the bedroom and undress for old Stan coming through? I'm going to have a quiet word with Dick here before I join you,"

Mother and daughter silently helped each other undress in the bedroom — it took only seconds to strip Julie — and they waited on the bed without speaking. Neither felt uncomfortable, seamlessly adapting to their new slutty personas.

Stan soon joined them with Dick sluggishly trailing behind to sit in a corner chair facing the bed, a position that seemed familiar for him.

Stan rolled onto the bed between the girls with a breathless sigh and kicked off his shoes. Mother and daughter caressed his chest as he looked towards Richard, making sure they held his full attention.

The naked women snaked closer to Stan, resting long, toned legs over his and pressing moist pussies against his trousers. As they unbuttoned his shirt and trousers, Stan turned his head towards Kelly's mother but his gaze never left the solemn figure in the corner.

Stan poked out his tongue and Kelly's mom didn't hesitate, opening her red lips to take it into her mouth. She gently sucked, leaving her teenage daughter to finish undressing Stan.

Using one hand, Kelly managed to wriggle Stan's pants down his thighs before her gymnastic flexibility allowed her to contort and employ a foot to push them to his shins. Watching her mom sucking on Stan's pink tongue, she put a hand on his leg and dragged her nails over his pale flesh towards his inner thigh.

She felt him quiver as he kissed her mom, the red lipstick transferring to his lips. She eased fingers between his thighs and stroked nails along the underside of his balls sac before gently cupping them.

Stan, breaking the kiss, moaned softly. Her mom wiped the lipstick transfer from his lips before moving her hand down to cover Kelly's. She squeezed Kelly's hand to tighten her grip and Stan moaned louder.

Kelly looked at her dad then at Stan's exposed belly and the grey wiry hair on his barrel chest. Kelly stretched her neck and kissed his chest, kept repeating it while moving towards his nipple. She finally took it into her mouth — and her mom immediately sucked his other nipple.

Stan simply lay back.

Kelly felt her mom move, running her tongue down Stan's chest towards his waist. Kelly wanted to go, too, wanted to get there before her mum. But Stan switched from gripping her ass cheek to holding her head, keeping her mouth on his nipple.

Through one eye, she saw her mother swallow the head of Stan's stumpy erect cock. Her red lips slid over it and her chin pressed against his balls while Kelly flicked her tongue over his nipple. Stan's moans increased at this dual oral attention.

Kelly was wet and she ground her mound against his leg, her lips rubbing over him. Her mom was now sucking harder on his cock and pinching his nipple while being busy with her free hand between her own legs. Her lusty groans were muffled by the cock in her greedy mouth.

Kelly decided to move. She slid down, running her pussy over his leg as much as she could. Shivers ran through her when she heard Stan say, "Mom, eat your daughter's pussy while she sucks me."

It felt like a kind of victory for Kelly as she knelt between Stan's legs, her ass in the air, and took him into her mouth. Her mom's saliva coated his cock and Kelly flinched when her mother's tongue teased her slit, lapping along her length.

In a few seconds, her mother slid under Kelly and pulled her onto her face. Kelly swayed slightly, feeling her mother adjust, brushing her nose over her ass. Kelly continued sucking, her eyes looking longingly at Stan's face.

"Your mum is an expert pussy licker. You could learn a lot. See how she can make you cum easily." As he spoke, Kelly felt increasing pleasure from her mother's expertise.

She moaned over Stan's cock as her mother lapped furiously at her pussy, hands gripping her ass and hot breath wafting around her groin. It didn't take long before Kelly approached climax. With Stan's cock sucked firmly and deeply towards her throat, Kelly moaned and grunted while her eyes rolled back in a basic, shuddering response to her mother getting her off.

She somehow kept the cock in place while she recovered from her amazing orgasm. When she came around, a hand on the back of her head was softly but firmly encouraging her to bob up and down Kelly saw that Stan had one hand behind his head, the other fondling her mother's huge tits. It was her mother's hand on her head.

"Big question, Dick," said Stan. "Do I go for tight teen pussy, or do I enjoy a more mature fuck with the sweet wet pussy that's so close to my face?"

Richard said nothing but Kelly then heard the words she feared most at that moment.

"I think mature is the winner today," Stan announced. "Climb on, Mrs Bright."

Kelly knew her expression reflected the deep disappointment of not being chosen, but her mother hid nothing, the delight beaming across her face making her look much younger.

Kelly knelt alongside as her mother straddled Stan, grasped his cock, and lowered on it. Kelly watched the cock disappear into her mother's pussy and felt deep disappointment.

"Tell your husband how good it feels," Stan said.

"Richard, his cock is so good. It's amazing," she said, arching her back and riding him into the mattress of the marital bed.

Kelly cheered up when Stan grabbed her tit. She leaned toward him and he roughly squeezed, making Kelly gasp before she kissed him. Stan whispered, "Go to your dad. Give him a taste of your pussy then tell him you're coming back over to play with his wife's tits as I fuck her."

Kelly kissed Stan again before slinking off the bed. Her dad seemed to look over her shoulder at the action on the bed as she swayed her way over, bare feet tickled by the rich pile of her parents' bedroom carpet.

Feet away from her dad, she leaned back and reached between her legs. She opened her pussy. "I'm so wet daddy... look, Stan has me really wet."

Father looked at daughter and, smiling, she poked a finger into her pink channel. Pulling it out, Kelly placed the glistening digit just below his nose. Richard licked then sucked on his daughter's finger.

"Now I'm going to play with mom's tits while she fucks Stan's cock, daddy."

Kelly returned to the bed and pressed her tits into her mom's back.

"Fuck yes," Stan said and Kelly assumed he was unloading as her screaming, writhing mother clearly began to enjoy her orgasm.

12