Brandi, Protector of the Gateway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily Armstrong wasn't the kind of person to sit back and ignore her needs, so the next time one of her suitors had come over to get a blow-job from her, she'd sucked him until he was hard, and then pushed him back and allowed her hungry pussy to sink down and envelope his cock.

He'd been huge, she recalled. Lily's only real experience with male genitals was the demonically large cock in front of her, and so she projected it atop all of her new memories. Yes, he'd been huge - her eyes had rolled back in an instant orgasm as the feeling of fullness had overtaken her.

She'd sat on top of the bewildered (but certainly not complaining) teen boy, twitching and shuddering in pleasure for a few minutes, before finally coming down from her first ever orgasm.

(As she tasted his cock for the first time, Mr. Foster took advantage of her distracted mind to go in and erase all memories of the orgasms she'd given herself by hond. Now every memory she ever had of cumming was while she was being fucked, used by a man to get off).

After a few deep breaths and giving herself a little bit of time to recover, Lily remembered, she had used her legs to slowly raise and lower herself on the boy's cock, gasping in pleasure each time its girth filled her up. He had clearly been having trouble containing himself, and so she'd thrown him a glare - "Don't you dare cum until I do" she'd commanded, and so her partner had tried to avoid looking at her huge bouncing breasts, barely contained by the sports bra she was wearing.

No, not sports bra. What had she been thinking? Ever since her boobs had grown in, Lily had dressed to accentuate them. Her huge knockers were her most prized asset (until it was overtaken later in life by her extremely talented mouth) and she wanted to make sure they were constantly on display.

Her clothes were chosen specifically based on how much cleavage they showed, how much they accentuated the disparity between her slender frame and her huge tits...and she never went out in anything which ended below the knee. Even in winter, she showed as much skin as possible.

The attention she got for her daring choices in clothing was more than enough to keep her warm.

Lily's tongue was doing things to Mr. Foster's new cock that he never could have imagined possible back in the demon realm, and he was momentarily distracted him from the memories he was implanting. He sighed with pleasure as he looked down at the scantily-clad girl - she was still wearing the miniskirt she'd been wearing when she had entered the room, but now it was half the length and there was nothing underneath. With a sigh of pleasure, he got back to work, smiling as he explored the girl's overwhelmed brain.

He knew he was going too far - if she left the office with the desire to suck the cock of every boy who asked, struggling to understand why no one remembered she was the school slut, it wouldn't be long before the Protector worked out what was happening and found him. But his powers only worked at full strength within the office - when Lily left, she'd still have her new clothing, but the rest of his work would be diminished, turning into nothing more than vague memories and slightly larger boobs.

By making her new mental reality as extreme as he could, he was ensuring there would be some change to the girl's behavior. He'd already given his previous two appointments similar thoughts, and by the time he was done, the whole school would be much more promiscuous than they had been before - enough, he hoped, to distract the Protector.

Lily was still lost in memories - the nameless boy had bit his tongue and shut his eyes, just to distract him from her bouncing breasts, clad in a lacy push-up bra as they were (not that her perky boobs needed much help). It had only taken a few more pumps of her body up and down his thick member before the second orgasm of her life had overtaken her, and as her pussy had begun clenching around his hardness, he'd released the breath he'd been holding in, and started cumming as well.

"Wow," he'd said after blowing his sticky load inside her.

"Wow," she'd agreed.

She'd had him fuck her twice more before letting him leave.

After that, blow-jobs had been reserved for the time and places when full intercourse wasn't possible. Lily had seduced every male she could, even allowing perfect strangers to fill her up with their semen. And she came, each and every time. Sometimes only the one, huge, toe-curling orgasm - sometimes a constant stream of small orgasms from when they first entered her until they pushed her away.

It had changed her life. Lily had understood, from that day onward, that she was built for cock. She got such pleasure from being fucked - she never wanted to stop.

His work done, Mr. Foster lay back, relaxed, and allowed the talented young woman in front of him to finish him off. She'd forget most of the details he'd just implanted - they were really just to keep himself amused - but the fundamental sluttiness would remain. And, of course, her new tits - as soon as she stepped out the door, they'd be smaller than the cartoonishly huge pair she currently sported, but they would still be noticeably larger, perkier, and much more sensitive than they had been before.

Mr. Foster moaned with pleasure as he came inside the student's mouth, and as she eagerly swallowed his seed down, Lily puzzled over why they hadn't fucked - they were behind closed doors, no one could see or hear them. It was a perfect opportunity.

She dismissed the thought, happy she at least now remembered what cum tasted like.

Before she could ruminate for too long on the thought, he zipped up his pants and asked her to leave.

A strange feeling came across Lily's chest as she left the office - it looked as though the bra she was wearing was too large for her breasts. And the top she was wearing was so...it showed off her midriff, and her cleavage. As usual? Yes, she decided after a few seconds of thought. The tank-top is fone, it's just this bra...I'll have to take it off, and go without today.

Trying to work out how why she was so okay with the idea of going braless, Lily stopped at the water fountain directly outside the counsellor's office to wash out the strange taste in her mouth. Had she been paying more attention, she would probably have noticed the symbol crudely etched on the side of it, and the tingling sensation where she touched it with her hond...

***

Duncan Wallace had almost finished masturbating when Brandi Winter swung through his open window.

The second he'd gotten home from football practice, he'd locked himself in his room and coated his hand with lube. Closing his window hadn't even occurred to him, he was so worked up. The cheerleaders rehearsed at the same time as the football team each afternoon, and watching his girlfriend lead the group of young, nubile women had distracted him so much he could barely concentrate on what his coach was telling him.

"Jesus!" he cried out as Brandi dramatically entered the room, her eyes widening at the sight of the black teen holding his hardness in one hand, and a photograph in the other. He dropped the picture in his desperate attempt to cover himself up.

Brandi, barely managing to stifle her laughter, turned away to give him some privacy. As she stared at the white walls of his bedroom, she wondered who was wearing the bikini in the photo she'd seen fall to the ground.

The Protector would have been thoroughly unsurprised to learn that the picture was of Nicolette, Duncan's "girlfriend". Nicolette had a well-earned reputation as a complete and utter cock-tease. Rumor had it that even after she'd dated the quarterback for a year and two months, he hadn't gotten so much as a blow-job...

In truth, he hadn't even managed to see a tit. One time he'd tried to feel her up, receiving nothing but a slap in response - he'd stuck it out, hoping she would eventually yield, but after fourteen months had broken up without getting so much as a make-out session. Nicolette didn't consider herself 'that kind of girl', as Duncan had discovered every time he tried to make a move.

And so, despite the fact they'd been flirting for the better part of the year and were now openly using the words "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" to describe one another, Duncan's time with Nicolette had led to nothing more than two make-out sessions, which he suspected she had participated in purely to keep the relationship going.

Duncan's hand had wrapped around his black cock and slowly started stroking up and down, imagining Nicolette in her bikini, knocking on his door and begging to be taken. The appearance of Brandi had coincidentally occurred in real life at the same time she'd appeared in his fantasy - Duncan's biggest secret was his lust for Brandi. Ever since Lily had introduced the two of them, he'd been attracted to her, and if he could have just one wish, it would be to sleep with her and Nicolette at the same time.

It would never happen, of course - he knew that. But even thinking fleetingly about it was enough to make him rock-hard, and no matter what he tried to think about while jerking off, his mind would inevitably turn to images of Nicolette and Brandi, topless in front of him, making out passionately before turning to him with a hungry look in their eyes, wanting to share his cock...

When Brandi had entered his room unannounced, he'd been picturing himself slowly sinking into Nicolette's shaved pussy while Brandi orally pleasured the two of them simultaneously as they fucked, silently begging to be next to take his manhood.

With a cough, Duncan let his friend know that it was safe to turn around. She did so, a smile dancing around her eyes.

As Duncan watched, the smile faded. He followed her line of sight, and was horrified to discover that she'd noticed another photo he had handy - a picture of the Protector in a swimsuit that he kept pinned against to the wall.

Duncan quickly threw the pillow he was holding at the wall, knocking the photo off and revealing a tent in his pants, inadvertently letting Brandi know he was still hard.

They silently and unanimously decided not to talk about it.

"Uh, what're you doing here?" Duncan asked.

"Came to get you. You're on my team for the sweep, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. 'Course."

Duncan mentally willed his erection to go away, so he could stand up and get ready to go, but he was still worked up, and Brandi - the secret object of his lust - was standing in his room. He couldn't tear his eyes away from all the skin she showed - her smooth, white legs, her long, slender arms. It was hard to imagine the beautiful woman standing in front of him was one of the most deadly people in the world, but he knew she was - he'd seen her destroy too many demon lives to ever forget that.

The raw power his friend held was even a bit of a turn-on, and it was another few minutes of awkward small-talk before Duncan felt ready to stand up and head back to the school. Brandi was careful not to look directly at the obvious lube on his hand, or anything that his hand had recently touched.

The walk to the school was awkward (to say the least) and they were both relieved to find the rest of the team already there when they reached the school. A surge of jealousy rose in Brandi as she saw Nicolette standing next to Michael, casually touching him on the arm and laughing.

"Oh, you're here!" Nicolette said, her tone deliberately implying "you're late" without her having to say it. "Niles has the keys, and we've scoped out the perimeter - there shouldn't be anyone in the building. This first shift is going to cover the teacher's lounge, the science lab, and the main hallway..."

As Nicolette explained and handed out instructions, Brandi had to admit that though they didn't get along, Nicolette was undoubtedly an asset to the team. She had a real head for organizing these things, and a passion for keeping her world safe.

Brandi was obviously the lynchpin of the group, but she knew without her team she'd be a lot more vulnerable to the forces of evil...or, as often as not, the forces of "annoying demons who won't leave humans alone".

Lily, for example, was the brain of the group - along with Niles, of course. Where Niles had thirty-plus years of supernatural experience, Lily was a born researcher, and in the last year had almost caught up to the older British man's tremendous knowledge of the occult. That was clearly why Nicolette had put her with Duncan and Brandi - they were good in a fight, but she was more likely to be able to spot a hex than the two of them put together.

Of course Nicolette had put Michael on her own team - if confronted, she would probably have been able to explain it away by saying she didn't want Michael and Brandi to get distracted by their ongoing "will they/won't they", "are we dating or are we just friends" issues...and, Brandi would have reluctantly had to agree.

But the Protector knew Nicolette had always been keen on Michael. Even though the cheerleader was no longer single, and though she was no longer nearly as interested in climbing the social ladder as she'd once been, the allure of dating the most popular guy in school had never completely disappeared. Brandi was certain Nicolette's attraction to the linebacker had influenced the makeup of the teams.

Brandi tuned back in to the conversation.

"We'll meet back here in an hour. If you feel a tingling or you see anything, shout out. Okay?"

"Great job," Michael said, flashing a grin at the cheerleader, and Brandi couldn't help but feel a surge of jealousy. Just a month ago, Michael had looked like he was about to express his feelings, but when Brandi had cut him off, saying she didn't have time for a relationship, he'd made it clear that while he respected her decision, he going to wait around for her forever.

And then they'd had sex. Every time they had a big, emotional conversation, no matter what the outcome, no matter where they'd landed, they always ended up having sex. The tension between them was practically visible, and only by giving into their animal (and demonic) urges from time to time were they able to stop it from interfering with the rest of their lives.

Yes, Brandi was forced to admit, splitting us up was probably a good move.

She watched the most attractive man she'd ever met walk into Antioch High with her rival, before turning her attention back to her group.

"Come on guys," Brandi said with a sigh, completely failing to notice Lily's new tits and style of dress, or Duncan's worried look. "Let's go."

***

Duncan, Lily and Brandi moved slowly down the school hall, and though Brandi started the sweep lost in her own thoughts, it didn't take her long to notice something was wrong with her companions. Lily seemed distracted and antsy, and when the blonde had turned to check on Duncan, she found him desperately trying to catch her eye.

"What?" she mouthed, and following Duncan's gesture, glanced down at Lily's chest.

"Fuck!" she said in surprise, unable to hold it back, and the Protector's loud expletive was all it took to shake Lily out of her reverie.

"What's wrong?" she said, her eyes darting around the hallway. She looked at Brandi, who was still staring with shock at her exposed cleavage. "Oh, this?"

Lily giggled, causing her tits to jiggle slightly.

"I just decided to let the girls out for some air for once. No big deal."

Brandi shook her head in confusion. After her counsellor's appointment, Lily had spent the rest of the day growing increasingly comfortable with the amount of skin she'd decided to bare, and after school had gone to the mall and picked up a huge number of outfits just as revealing.

She had shown up to the sweep dressed in a tight black dress, more suitable for clubbing than magic-hunting, and while it had attracted a disapproving glance from Nicolette (and a very approving glance from Michael) no one had said anything.

As soon as Duncan had arrived, he'd been unable to take his eyes off Lily's new ensemble, and now that Brandi had finally noticed what was up, Lily was sort of hoping a conversation would ensue.

Instead, the three continued walking up the long hall in silence. As they got closer to the counsellor's office, the memories that had been implanted in Lily started slowly creeping back.

As she'd enjoyed the cool water of the fountain, her hond had brushed against the hex, and - unbeknownst to her - a battle had taken place within her mind, as a new supernatural presence had started trying to mould her reality.

Her new sexual history had remained intact (though it faded, the further she got from the school) but a new set of desires had grown alongside it, feeding on the bisexuality Mr. Foster had tried to erase. Lily had suppressed her attraction for women for so long that it had become an area of taboo, which she'd only allowed herself to think about alone in her bed late at night.

The hex took this desire to experiment and expanded it - by the time she'd finished drinking, Lily's mind had been rearranged to give her a huge taboo fetish: The more wicked or experimental something was, the more it would turn her on.

False memories aside, she was still a virgin - the hex's influence ignored the mental changes caused by the demon counsellor - and so even basic sexual acts would register as experimentation, to begin with. But as time went on, they would fail to excite her, and she would have to push more and more boundaries in order to get turned on at all.

Not that a lack of arousal would stop her - the cock-obsession Mr. Foster had implanted would remain, and so Lily would be forced to get more and more freaky to ensure that her sexual encounters were enough to get her off.

Brandi wondered if Lily had always been sporting such prominent chest-puppies, and Duncan (who had stared at her chest more than a few times and knew for a fact she hadn't) tried to work out what had caused the girl's sudden increase in cup-size. The three of them, lost in their own thoughts, walked ever-closer to the counsellor's office, where (behind a locked door) the demon was laying on his desk and sleeping for the first time since taking human form.

The closer they got to the source of the demon's power, the more his changes affected Lily. She suddenly remembered losing her virginity, her days as the school's blow job queen, how much she loved the taste, touch and smell of cock. At the same time, the hex's influence spread through her system, and as they stood outside the counsellor's door, Lily paused, suddenly overcome with need.

She realized that to her surprise, she had no memory of ever having sex with Duncan. Ever! It almost seemed like a crime - he was a guy, he had a cock...what the hell had she been waiting for?

She was a woman who wanted cock. And when she wanted cock, she took it. And here she was - horny, with a cock right beside her...

She wanted it.

"What's wrong?" Brandi said, at the sight of Lily stopping suddenly.

"Don't you hear it?" Lily replied breathily.

The other two stopped.

"No?"

"What is it?"

"Oh, shit...it sounded like the others! They must be in trouble - we should lend them a hond."

Brandi opened her mouth in confusion, but before she could say anything, Lily continued.

"You head back the way we came - me and Dunc will go forward. Hurry!"

The Protector nodded. In a fight, she could more than take care of herself, and so sending Duncan to look after Lily made sense. As she began sprinting up the hallway, Lily turned to Duncan, a wicked look upon her face.

"Come on Lil," he said, taking a few steps before stopping and realizing they weren't going anywhere. He turned and looked at the girl he thought of as a sister, confused. "What's wrong?'