Brandy Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And during those years I've either worked with or at least met just about every top person in the business, from the artists who do the drawings, to the photographers and producers who put the finished product together.

I'm also a man, with the normal needs and desires of a man - been married three times and in between those I've been with more women than I like to remember. But I've never met that one, really special woman. Oh I've felt sure I was in love, many times - but she's never quite come up to my expectations - and don't get me wrong, I'm sure I've been hell to get along with and created a lot of the problems myself.' he added.

'Well a few years ago now, just after my third marriage finally broke-up, things were particularly tough in the industry, production houses closing down, guys I've known for years were losing their jobs - really depressing times all round. I was having a few drinks with a group of guys one evening, over half of them had recently found they were out of work, you might say it was a sort of wake. Anyway, as the evening wore on, after we'd griped about the state of the business, then talked about the economy, the politicians who'd helped wreck it, we got around to sport and, eventually of course to women and sex. And, as a result of that, one of the guys admitted that he was thinking about trying for a job in the production of porno cartoons - there's quite a demand for those you know, just like porno movies.

Most of the stuff is terrible, professionally speaking, cheaply produced, badly drawn, little creative talent - just like most of the actual porno movies. The people that buy the stuff don't have too much choice and most of them find it too embarrassing to complain even when they feel they've been ripped off. But the guy needed work and couldn't afford to be choosy.

The thought didn't come to me at that time and even later it wasn't as if I'd had a sudden, blinding flash of inspiration, it sort of crept up on me over the next few weeks. I was seeing a few girls, found they were either beautiful but dumb or beautiful but a lousy lay - or both - and frankly was getting pretty frustrated with the whole sex thing, thinking I could get more satisfaction out of a good wank.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I eventually came up with the idea of producing my own animated, porno movie - not necessarily as a commercial proposition you understand, it was more a question of having something constructive to channel both my sex drive and my creativity into. I could certainly afford it, there were more than enough guys out of a job who would jump at the chance of getting a bit of work, any kind of work and who knows, I might actually end up with something saleable at the end of it.

Having got to that point I spent even more time thinking about what I wanted it to be, saw a hell of a lot of regular porno cartoons and movies during that time - and ended up mostly making notes about what I didn't want. Anyway, once I'd got a few concrete ideas down on paper I called up a few of the guys that were still out of a job, got them together one evening and put the proposition to them. I figured there'd be six to twelve months work involved, I said I'd back them financially, pay them a retaining wage for up to a year and that although I'd take on the role of producer and hold the copyright to the finished product, if it did sell, we'd split the earnings equally on the basis of the amount of time put into it. That way if any of the guys found another job they'd still get something back for the time they'd already put into the project.

A couple of them thought it wasn't the kind of thing they wanted to be involved in but the rest of them got as enthusiastic about it as I was and two or three weeks later, having found some cheap but suitable premises we had our first planning meeting. I already had a rough outline of the story and knew how I wanted the film to look but there were dozens of things that had to be sorted out and we were there well into the night before we'd thrashed most of them out.

Animators have specialities, just like anyone else, some are technically brilliant, some are great set designers, others specialise in other aspects of the process. The rarest guys are those who can animate people, make them look realistic I mean, it's the most difficult part of animation, that's one reason why real people are rarely used in cartoons - and we were planning to produce a film that had nothing but real people in it. Luckily we had two top guys in the group and I asked them both to spend a week or so, working separately, developing suggestions for the illustrations of the main characters.

One of the great things about animation is the way you can cheat reality, you can get away with having characters doing things that verge on the physically impossible, if you do it carefully, the viewer believes it. The girls these guys developed were like that, legs longer than were normally possible, shapes that would probably be impossible to find, features almost too perfect to be true - but done so subtly that the brain accepted what you were looking at were drawings of real people.

The guys had taken some of the drawings beyond the first stages, got down to basics you might say and had not only done nude and semi-nude illustrations of a few of the girls but had done some showing them in the act, having sex I mean.

I don't mind admitting that just looking through those illustrations started to give me a hard-on - and I figured if they did that for me, the guy in the street would react in an even more dramatic way.

But though there were some gorgeous girls there wasn't one there that had that had that special something, I couldn't describe it but I knew I'd know it when I saw it. So having selected three or four from the work they had done and asked the guys to work-up more detailed drawings of those, I also asked them both to do sketches of a few more girls. Well, a few days later they called me over to look at what they'd got and amongst another half dozen suggestions, I found you!

The cell on the wall is a finished version of that very first drawing - Bill, the guy who'd created it must have known he'd got what we were looking for because he'd done a whole series of drawings of you, sorry, her. In various clothes, in just bra and panties, naked and in action - having sex I mean. But in every single drawing she was in something black and even those where she was naked he'd left her with something on, stockings, a bracelet or necklace, always something - and everything she wore was black, that was her trade-mark if you like. We kept that idea, it was too good to lose - and of course the girl, we eventually called her Samantha, became the star of the film.

Bill had done one of her going down on a guy - as I'd asked them to do, he'd done it as the scene would look to the man - my idea was that the camera would act as his eyes - so I was looking down at her, kneeling at my feet, looking straight up into my eyes, her hand lightly curled around the shaft of my fully erect cock, her full, moist lips just closing over the glossy head. It was sensational and the effect it had on me - and my cock - was amazing! As I stood staring down at the drawing I felt blood surging into it and if the guys hadn't been standing beside me I know I'd have got myself off right there and then.'

By that stage we'd finished the delicious meal and most of the champagne so when he took the plates away he returned with a new bottle and as he opened it and re-filled my glass he said.

'So now I imagine you can guess what I'd like you to do for me Brandy.'

'I think so Chuck. You'd like me to watch the film with you - and at an appropriate time, play the part of the real-life Samantha.'

'Yes. Do you have a problem with that?'

'No Chuck, no problem.'

'Great! I could screen it in here but we'd be a bit cramped for space, so we'll go through to the main viewing room. Oh, and bring your glass with you, I'll bring the rest of the bottle.'

Next to the Trophy Room was another, bigger room - presumably the projector was in yet another, between the two - with a number of arm chairs and sofas set facing a large screen. Chuck pointed me to one of the sofas and as he disappeared through a door in the rear wall, said. 'Make yourself comfortable, while I fix the film.'

He was only gone a minute or two and when he returned and sat down beside me he had another remote control device which he used to lower the lights and then start the film.

It was beautifully made, as he had said, the drawings had a strangely real feel about them and as time passed I found I had to keep reminding myself that I was seeing cartoons and not flesh and blood people. But they hadn't given up the advantages that cartoons have, the special effects, the magic, they were all there, making the pictures themselves a sheer delight to watch.

The story was fairly simple with enough romance and suspense between the actual sex scenes to maintain interest. Samantha, who was a model, shared a rented house with two other girls, one of them, Jill, worked in some sort of library and the third, Meg, was an airline stewardess. Meg and Jill had boy friends, nice, quite good-looking guys but Samantha was apparently still getting over a relationship that had recently broken-up.

The relationships were quickly set-up and there was some sex quite early on, following a birthday party for Jill, when her and Meg's boy-friend had stayed on overnight. I've seen more than my fair share of porno movies of course and although the film was just as explicit as most of them are it managed to show the sex scenes in a nicer, less clinical, more romantic way. Between the shots of the two couples the film cut-away to Samantha, alone in her room, from where she could hear the muffled sounds of what was going on in the other bed-rooms and giving herself a lonely, obviously less than completely satisfactory climax.

I could see what Chuck had meant about cartoons giving the artists a chance to improve on reality - the bodies and Samantha's in particular were spectacular - and while the camera was almost lovingly displaying every curve and movement I sneaked a glance out of the corner of my eye, to see his reaction. But though it was obvious from the way he was staring that he was being turned on he didn't appear to need anything from me just then, so I relaxed and continued watching the action on the screen.

As he had also said, they had included Samantha's 'trade-mark', as he had called it - in that first bed-room scene it was just a pair of ear-rings, tiny black studs.

However, as well as giving us a chance to meet the main characters and giving us our first sex-scenes, it was also established that there was something creepy going on. From time to time during the party and again later, while the sexual activity was taking place, the camera cut away to outside the house, where the figure of a man was prowling around, looking in through the windows. The shots looking in from outside were shown as though we were whoever it was that was skulking in the shadows and although what he was looking at was what we'd seen from inside the house, the scenes looked quite different, coarser, somehow more lascivious - giving the impression that he was definitely not a nice person to know.

Although he spent time watching the two couples he was obviously far more interested in Samantha and for a while you got the feeling he was going to break in and rape her. But then you saw that he'd got his cock out and as he continued to peer through the crack in the curtain at her getting herself off, he was masturbating too - and then there was a final shot of his cum splattering against the wall of the house.

The following day Meg had to leave on a trip that would keep her away from home for a few days and Jill and her boy-friend had apparently already planned to go off somewhere together for the day, leaving Samantha on her own and as they were getting ready to leave they urged her to forget her previous boy-friend and find someone new.

As they left the camera cut away again and you saw them through the eyes of the man from the previous night and found out that he was living in a house that backed on to the one where the girls were, just the two gardens separating them and that time he was watching through a pair of high-powered binoculars. Once Samantha was on her own he tracked her as she moved around inside the house and when she went to the other side and he could no longer see her, we saw inside his room - the walls were covered with pictures of her, cut from magazines, making it was clear that he was quite obsessed with her.

Next we see Samantha heading off somewhere in her car, a little sports car and as it was a fine day she had the top down and so there were plenty of opportunities for shots showing off her legs and breasts. She kept recalling what her friends had told her, that she should find a new man and then, while she's out shopping she bumped into one, well he bumped into her actually, as she was coming around the end of an aisle in the supermarket. He was a bit of all-right too, tall and well-built, fair haired and with piercingly blue eyes.

In the bump she dropped her bag, scattering the contents into his shopping trolley and down over the floor and as he helped her collect them the camera showed us her through his eyes and him through hers - and whether it's love or just plain lust at first sight doesn't really matter, the chemistry is obvious. But then without giving him time to say anything, she moved off, leaving him standing there, looking longingly after her as she walked away from him.

Then we saw Samantha aimlessly wandering through the shopping centre, recalling his face, the curve of his arse as he bent over to pick up the things out of her bag, the interesting bulge in the crotch of his jeans - and sensed that she was understandably cross with herself for not giving him more time to make some sort of a move.

From there she went off to a studio for a modelling session and we saw her in a variety of clothes, including a long, black evening gown which I immediately recognised from the cell on the wall in the Trophy Room. Again the camera gave us plenty of opportunities to admire her face and body and she was so stunningly sensual that I found that I was being sexually aroused by watching her, could well understand why Chuck had given her a place of honour amongst his collection - and found myself wondering just how many men had got themselves off while watching her.

Meanwhile Jill and her boy-friend Bob had returned from their day out together, she seemed a little drunk and Bob was quite obviously very horny - she was wearing a pair of tight little shorts and an equally tight T-shirt and he couldn't keep his eyes or his hands off the swelling curves of her arse and breasts. But something or other had upset her and she was fending off every approach he made, which of course eventually got him mad and he stormed off, leaving her to regret her silly temper and sulkily pour herself another drink, a large one.

All the time that was going on we were aware that Mr. Creepy had been watching them and when Jill took the drink to her room we saw him checking out the rest of the darkened house and, finding that she was there alone we followed him as he made his way down through his garden, through a hole in the fence and then on towards the girls' house.

Having stripped and finished her drink, Jill appeared to have collapsed on her bed in a stupor and when Mr. Creepy peeked through the window and saw her lying sprawled out like that he found a way in through an unlocked window, blindfolded her and tied up her hands. As he disturbed her she partially came to of course but because in her confused state of mind she thought it was Bob that had come back she didn't resist him. From what little she said it was clear that she had secretly fantasised about a bit of light B & D with him - and while she was imagining it was Bob that was immobilising her Mr. Creepy was imagining it was Samantha he was doing it to so the visual scenes got a bit complex.

As she hadn't tried to cry out he hadn't bothered to gag her and so he first had her suck his cock, which she did eagerly, then he turned her around and fucked her from the rear. In spite of his perverted mind he had a good-enough body and sufficient staying power to give Jill a better than average climax before he withdrew, slipped his cock between the fleshy cheeks of her arse and spurted his stuff high up over her back. After that he loosened the cords that bound her wrists and while she was getting out of them, he slipped quickly away from their house and back to his own, leaving Jill in a thoroughly confused state when she found herself alone.

After a few minutes she picked up the phone and called Bob, and was even more bewildered and frightened by what had happened when she found he was home. She looked wildly around the room, thinking whoever had fucked her might still be there, told a confused but relieved Bob that she was coming over, threw some clothes on and fled out of the house.

Back in his room again we saw Mr. Creepy looking back at her through his binoculars and looking at the pictures of Samantha on his wall. Muttering to himself. 'Not the one, not the right one!' Getting angry with himself - and with his cock - and as he fingered the various pictures, in spite of the climax he'd only just had, we saw it starting to get hard again.

Then the scene shifts to the guy Samantha had met in the supermarket, he'd only just got back to his place and as he finally got round to unpacking his shopping he found a small credit-card wallet caught up in one of the things, it was Samantha's of course and had her address and phone number inside it. But as Jill had just left and Samantha was only just finishing her modelling session there was nobody there to answer when he rang.

Meanwhile Samantha finished her session at the studio and drove home and as she took a shower we saw what was going on in her head, she was still thinking about the guy in the supermarket and she imagined what might have happened if she had given him half a chance - what he might look like beneath his clothes - what he might want to do to her - what she might do to him - and in between those arousing scenes we got close-ups of her hands slowly caressing various parts of her soapy body.

The camera gave us another chance to get a really good look at her gorgeous body - from two viewpoints, what I thought of as the romantic one and also from the perverted voyeur's, as he got himself and his cock even more excited by peering across at her through his binoculars.

Once again he crept through the garden and entered the house and although he took Samantha by surprise as she was about to get dressed she of course wasn't as acquiescent as Jill had been and even when he threatened her with a large knife he was forced to use the blindfold to gag her screams and then tied her up far more securely. As he stood over her, her terrified eyes staring up at him as he played with his swollen, inflamed cock, we saw what was going on in his mind, considering the various things he might do to her.

Just then the door-bell rang - as he hadn't been able to reach her by phone the guy who had found her wallet had driven over to the address it had inside it. Mr. Creepy ignored the bell, assuming that whoever it was would simply go away - but as he could see a light on inside the house our hero's curiosity was aroused and he made his way around the back, where he found the open window the pervert had used. Once inside he moved quietly and soon found the partly open door to the bed-room and saw what was happening - Samantha bound and naked, Mr. Creepy standing over her, his cock in one hand and the knife in the other - and he didn't hesitate, he burst in and having knocked the knife away there was a brief fight.