Brandy Comes Home to Daddy

Story Info
Daughter comes back home to her father.
3.1k words
4.43
24.4k
53
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

I watched as my daughter's car pulled into the driveway. I could see my grandson get out of the car first. He was about to run to the house when he heard his mother call him back to the car. He then grabbed his bag and what looked to be my daughter's bag also. I opened the door to let them in out of the rain.

By the time the two had made it into the house they were soaked. It had been raining since last night and the brunt of the storm was just hitting us now.

"Daddy thank you for letting us come to stay. I just couldn't stay in that house with him anymore." Brandy told me. I was happy to have her here with me.

I have been living by myself in this big old house since Brandy moved out with Justin her soon to be ex-husband. I never liked the guy. he was arrogant, egotistical and was a full-on jerk. I don't know why my daughter married the guy. He came from a wealthy family and was in charge of his father's business. Brandy thought she was getting a wonderful husband when she married him. He made her all these promises but never kept a single one. Just said he wanted a big family. However, it did not mean with his own wife.

I helped my grandson get undressed and got a few towels to wrap around him. I then helped my daughter get out of her damp clothes. I sent Cody into the living room to watch some TV while I helped his mother.

Brandy let me help her with her wet Jacket and soaked pants and underwear. She made no fuss as I unhooked her bra and let her beautiful b-cup breasts become exposed.

Brandy just smiled as I reached out with the towel and began to dry her off. I put a towel on her head and let her take care of her own hair. Once I had her breasts dry, I moved down lower. I ran my hands over her damp panties and decided instead of drying them off, I would just take them off and dry her lower body.

Brandy did nothing to stop me. But it was understandable. She had nothing to hide from me. I had seen it all her breasts, pussy and everything else.

The truth is Cody was not my grandson. He was my son. Okay, I am not really sure if he is my son, but there is a very good chance that he is. But Brandy won't tell me if he is or not.

If you are wondering why I am saying he could be my son. Well, I fucked my daughter if you haven't figured it out yet.

It was the week before my daughter's wedding and well we fucked and did not use any protection.

The night of Brandy's bachelorette party. She had decided to stay at my house and the week leading up to her wedding. She said she felt comfortable staying here.

I usually work night shifts and don't go to bed till early mornings. So, I was awake when Brandy came home drunk and from what I could tell horny as hell.

I would never take advantage of my daughter in the state of mind. But my daughter had made up her mind and that was to have sex with me.

Brandy has always been a daddy's girl. She was nothing like her mother which we don't talk about much, since she left us and moved across country. With my oldest son. I do hear from him now and then but he usually talks about his little brother.

Brandy stumbled into the house and barely made it to the living room where I was sitting. I was surprised when she plopped down on my lap and gave me a kiss. I would like to tell you it was a kiss on the cheek but it wasn't. It was a full-on kiss on the lips and she even sucked my bottom lip into her mouth.

I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on because it did.

"You seem to be feeling no pain?" I asked her. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, Daddy it was so fun. We went to a few bars and had a few drinks and danced. But it was even better when we went to the strip bar. Those male dancers were so hot. The girls even bought me a couple lap dances. The last guy daddy, he looked a lot like you and he had a big penis."

Brandy turned and looked at me than asked.

"Daddy do you have a big penis?"

I was both excited and shocked my daughter would ask such a question. My penis went to half-staff when Brandy kissed me. Now after that question I went to a full erection. My hands also began to wander at the same time.

I had never thought of my daughter in a sexual way before. Sure, I had admired her body from time to time but never thought of fucking her before that moment.

"I don't think that is an appropriate question to ask your father." I told her and yet I had my hands just under her b-cup breasts. Which she didn't mind.

"Oh, come on daddy. I have seen it before. How big is it. I want to know." my daughter persisted as she squirms on my lap. I know she could feel my hard cock under my robe.

I know my daughter has seen me naked before. I usually just wear a robe around the house. I have been doing that since I was a young kid. I don't like to wear underwear. I am bigger than average and when I wear underwear they always seem to bunch up. So, I always go commando.

My daughter is a lot like me. she will go commando too. It is not like we are nudist but we do normally just wear robes and so it was normal to catch a glimpse of the private parts once in a while.

"It is probably not as big as the dancer." I spoke. That was completely possible because some of those guys only get picked for their big long cocks.

How should I know? You might ask. Well back when I went to college, I knew a few guys who danced to make extra money while going to school. My roommate was one of those guys and it was kind of hard to miss when he changed in our dorm room.

He tried to talk me into dancing but I really sucked at dancing. I may have had the cock to strip, but felt I wouldn't match up to those guys.

"Come on daddy let me see it." Brandy called out.

What I didn't realized was that my hands had a mind of their own and began to fondled my daughters beautiful chest. Brandy began to moan and squirm even more in my lap. Which turned me on even more.

Brandy leaned down and kissed me on the lips again. This time I opened my mouth and let her slip her tongue into my mouth.

I could taste the alcohol on her tongue and her passion begin to rise. I was lost in my lust and could not resist my daughter. Her hands began to work on my robe, she got the knot loose and opened the upper part of the robe. Her Lips then moved to my chin, then back up to my ear. She nibbled it and then spoke softly.

"Let me see it daddy."

I was too far gone by now. It has been only me and my hand for the last six years. I know that sounds pathetic, but the truth is my ex-wife ruined anything and everything for me. I loved my wife and couldn't find myself feeling attractive to another woman. Sure, I loved my daughter but at the time I thought of her as just my daughter. Now I was looking at this beautiful woman sitting on my lap begging me to show her my penis.

She stood up smiling at me waiting. I know she could see my penis sticking up from my robe. She grabbed my hands and helped me to my feet. then undid my sash that held me robe together.

Slowly, my daughter opened my robe exposing my hard penis to my sexy daughter.

"Oh, my gawd daddy it is huge." she said with a big smile on her face. I don't like to brag but my penis is almost 9 inches long and as thick as a 20 ounce can of red bull.

"Gawd, daddy you are bigger than that dancer at the club tonight." she said as she licked her lips.

I took that as my cue to cover myself.

"Awe, why are you covering it?" Brandy asked me.

"I let you see it isn't that enough?" I asked in return.

"But daddy. It looks so big and you are a handsome man. I want to see you in all your glory."

I think I blushed at my daughter's comment.

I can't say I am handsome. Sure, I have a lot of women flirting with me, hell I have even had a few guys flirt with me. I am in good shape. I work out every day. I don't have the ABS like guys younger than me. But I don't have any love handles like the guys my age. I had made up my mind when I was in my thirties, I wanted to live a long life unlike my father who passed away at 48 years old from heart disease.

So, I began running and working out going in for check up every six months. I am proud of my body and my Health. I wanted to watch my children and grandchildren grow to be healthy young men and women. So, at 37 years of age, I was standing in front of my eighteen-year-old daughter who was about to get married.

"I don't think we should be doing this. Remember I am your father not some teenage boy."

"Daddy you have a better body than most teenage boys I know. Hell, you have better body and bigger cock than Justin."

When Brandy said that I was beaming with joy. How could I deny my lovely daughter the site of my body. I also knew where this was going to go. Before the end of this night, I was going to have my big cock buried deep inside my daughter.

"Oh, come on daddy. I just want to see you in all your glory. I promise I will never ask you again." my daughter told me.

"Baby if you want to see me naked. I want to see you naked." I had barely finished talking when my daughter began to take her clothes off. First her shirt came off, then her pleated dress bottoms. What surprised me was that my daughter was not wearing any underwear.

"Do you like what you see daddy? Now it is your turn." she said. I didn't need to be told twice.

"Gawd yes baby." I said as I took my robe off showing her my tight body and my extremely hard cock to my daughter.

My beautiful daughter stood naked before me naked as the day she was born. Every father thinks their daughters are beautiful. However, my daughter is beautiful, her perfect b-cup breasts, her tight body, and her perfectly trimmed blonde pussy. My mouth began to water just looking at her. I knew where my mouth was going to be in a few minutes.

"Daddy, will you shake your hips for me?"

I knew she wanted me to dance for her and who was I to turn down the woman I was going to fuck. So, I shook my hips and thrusted up and down. I imagined as I thrust my hips that I was driving my cock deep inside my daughter's pussy.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked thrusting my hip towards her.

"Oh yes daddy. it looks wonderful." She said as she watched my hard thick nine inches.

I moved closer to my daughter and took her in my arms. I leaned down and gave her a hard deep tongue twisting kiss.

Brandy was now putty in my hands. I squeezed her breasts in my hands as I steered the two of us to my bedroom. Brandy went along willingly. Actually, Brandy began pulling me toward my bed. I turned her around pressing my lips back to hers and made out passionately while pushing her back on the bed. I broke the kiss and began moving down her body. I first took one breast then the other kissing and sucking each of them.

Brandy was really enjoying the action, she was moaning and calling out Oh, yeah daddy, that feels so nice. I then continued down to her bellybutton swirling my tongue around it for a few minutes. I then continue to the top of her pubic mound. I lightly kissed her while looking up at her face. I could see Brandy looking down at me with a big smile on her face.

"Are you going to eat my pussy daddy?"

"Is that what you want me to do?" I asked then planted a kiss on her hooded clit. She smiles at me and said "Yes daddy."

I wasted little time driving my tongue into her moist and ready vulva. Brandy is nothing like her mother. Brenda had those open flappy lips, whereas Brandy's were tight and blossomed like a little flower once she became excited.

I buried my face in her opening lapping at her juices. I had never tasted anything so wonderful. I could eat her pussy for the rest of my life if she would let me. However, she was getting married at the end of the week. I told myself I would do this every day until her wedding day if she would let me. Little did I know I would have my face buried in her pussy every night that week and my cock buried in her two to three times a day that same week.

Brandy must have had five orgasms while I ate her pussy. Then she begged me to fuck her. Who was I to deny my young beautiful daughter. I stood up and lined the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy and pushed slowly inside. Brandy whimpered at first. I would later find out that I was the biggest cock she had ever had inside her. I took it slow at first and as she got use to my size, she opened up more.

I could not believe how good her pussy felt gripping my cock. I wish I could tell you I lasted for a long time, but then I would be lying. I use to pride myself with my stamina however I only lasted five minutes until I blew my load inside her.

When the day started, I never imagined I would be fucking my daughter that night. I was not prepared. I usually had condoms in the house when my wife lived at home.

I felt guilty Cumming inside my daughter, but Brandy would put me at ease and tell me it was her safe time. I would also be lying if I told you we did it more than once that night but that is all we did it that night. Brandy fell asleep with my cum buried deep in her pussy.

We woke cuddled together the next morning. I was not sure how Brandy would react finding herself naked in my bed, but she seemed fine with it.

I made breakfast while she showered. then came out dressed in a sheer bathrobe. I was still in my bath robe. I took the week off so I could be home with my baby. let's just say breakfast had to be warmed up. we fucked like that the whole week. once in the morning once around noon and then when we went to bed that night.

We even fucked twice the day of her wedding.

We never did anything after she got married. A month after they got back from their honeymoon, Brandy called me to let me know she was pregnant.

Justin was elated when he found out he was going to be a father and had already begun to make plans for the unborn child.

Now six years later, my daughter was standing naked in the hallway of my house naked having her father drying her wet body off and crying in my arm. Justin had come home and told Brandy to get out. He had her pack her and Cody's clothes and told her to get out.

Brandy clung to me as I listened to her story. I was pissed. I was going to fuck that little bastard up and then have Brandy take him for everything he had.

The little bastard had made a mistake when they got married. He never had Brandy sign a prenup. So, that meant Brandy could take him for every penny he had. I led Brandy to my bedroom and put her to bed. Then went out to the living room and carried my grandson up to one of the upstairs bedrooms. I put him in my daughter's old room and turned a night light on so he would not be scared. Then went down to get my daughter. She was sleeping in comfort, I almost felt bad having her move to her brother's old bedroom. When I woke her, she smiled at me.

"Honey, I took Cody up to your old room. Why don't you sleep in your brothers old room." I told her. I could see the smile fade from her face.

"Daddy is it okay if I stay here with you? I don't want to be alone tonight."

I wasn't going to argue with her and told her it would be okay. We were not in bed for more than ten minutes before I had my cock buried deep inside my daughter's pussy. Unlike the first time I fucked my daughter I lasted a lot longer.

"Daddy, Cody is your son." Brandy said as I drove my cock deep inside her pussy.

"I know baby, I think I have always known." I told her.

"Well, let's give him a baby brother or sister, Okay."

Brandy didn't have to tell me anything else. That night I planted my fertile seed in her over and over.