'Braska Ch. 01: O'er the Barrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned, but kept a hand on my shoulder, pulling me with her as she scooped up the wooden chair behind her desk. She set it in the middle of the room, sat down on it, then patted her thigh. Okay, so right now. I didn't want to.

"I don't want a spanking." The words came out petulant, and I winced, feeling ever bit like a whiny kid. Fuck. That wasn't helping my case.

"I don't really much care what you want." Cole stated evenly. "I care about what you need, and you need to let whatever you're holding in out. Now over my knee."

She reached up and helped balanced me as I did the only thing I could do and obeyed her orders. After a moment, I found myself staring at the wood plank floor, one hand gripping her leg, the other the back leg of the chair. I noticed something pressing against my belly, perhaps a wallet in her pocket?

Her hand rubbed rough calloused fingers and palm across my bottom and interrupted my thoughts. I opened my mouth to ask her one last time to spare me, but her hand lifted, then landed heavily against my ass. I winced and sucked in some air. It was different than the belt, in a way it hurt less, but it another way it hurt more.

Her hand fell again an again in a steady rhythm and reigniting the fire on my backside. I moaned wordlessly in protest, but she didn't let up in the least, if anything she gradually increased the severity of the spanking, if not the speed. I tried tensing my ass, tried relaxing, tried rocking from side to side. I tried kicking but that just made her slap my thighs until I stopped. In the end I lay limp over her lap, giving in to the fact that this was my life now. I live here, over Cole's lap, her hand punishing my ass, for all eternity.

Someone else would have to run the bar, do my graphic design projects, all of it. I'd take my food and drink here from now on, because I was absolutely certain I couldn't make Cole stop and I was just going to be spanked forever. My ass would always hurt like fuck, and my pussy would be hot and wet, and no-one would be touching it. Pure torture for the rest of eternity.

Tears began dripping down my face, spattering against the floor. At first, I wasn't sure what was happening, then I sort of hiccuped and realized that I was crying. Not cute little sniffles on TV crying, but full out sobbing. Openly crying and letting out all sorts of...I didn't know what was coming out of me, but it was like there were lead weights in my chest, and with each choking sob they got a little lighter.

I don't know how long it took me to realized that the spanking had ended. But at some point, I noticed that Cole's hand was stroking my back, the other hand, the spanking one, was resting across my bottom, still and warm against my skin.

I struggled to get a hold of myself, but only managed to cry a little harder. Cole rubbed my back for a few minutes, then she stood, carefully setting me on my feet. I covered my face with my hands, hiding whatever it was that was happening to my face from Cole's gaze.

Cole scooped me up for a moment, gravity was gone. I found myself cradled in Cole's strong arms on the couch, feeling her firm body against my softer one. I gave in because I didn't know what else to do. After several minutes of being held, Cole offered me a handkerchief, and I cleaned my face up a bit. I wriggled deeper into her lap, feeling once again the firmness underneath me. Cole wrapped her arms around me and held me close, and I snaked a hand between us, feeling for whatever was poking at my hip. My hand closed over something soft underneath the denim of her jeans, and I felt Cole stiffen.

"You don't want to do that, kid." Cole's voice rumbled in my hear. She rubbed at my back.

"What...are you...packing heat?"

"Like a gun? No. Like a cock? Yes, I wear one about half the time." Cole replied with a chuckle. "It makes me feel more like me some days, and other days I don't want to touch one with a ten-foot pole. Just depends on how I'm feeling. But if you keep grabbing at it I'm gonna be feeling a certain way you aren't in any shape to take care of. So cut it out."

I didn't move my hand, catching my lower lip between my teeth as I puzzled out why. I took stock of my body. I liked the way I felt against Cole, I liked the way Cole looked, I didn't like the way my ass hurt, and the need throbbing between my legs wasn't going to away until I...or someone else, took care of it.

"Cole." I said, my voice steady as I made my decision. "Will you fuck me? Please?" I squeezed her cock, pressing against it so the base would put pressure on her clit.

Cole grunted and shifted again.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

Instead of replying I reached down and pushed my jeans all the way off, kicking my boots off with them, then straddled her lap. I ground down over the bulge in her jeans as I began stripping off my button-up shirt, then quickly slid out of my T shirt and bra as well, tossing them to the side. Cole watched me, hands on my naked hips.

I ran one hand up through the shorter hairs on the back of Cole's neck, and used the other to unbuckle her belt, my hand trembling a bit at the feel of the implement that had done so much damage already.

I managed to get her jeans open and fumbled the cock until it was out. Cole reached down and tugged at it, pulling it straight and erect. It was one of those expensive ones that can be shaped so it's innocuous in you pants until you want it to be functional. Cole's hand vanished then, the re-emerged from her pocket with a condom. She opened it, and one-handedly slid it on.

I wasted no time. My pussy was screaming for contact, I thought I'd come if the fucking wind blew against it, but I wanted friction, I wanted to be full.

The cock wasn't particularly long, no longer than my hand from heel to fingertip, but it had serious girth. Still, I was so wet and ready I didn't need to coax it inside of me. I slid down over it until it was buried to the hilt, and whimpered as Cole grabbed my ass and squeezed, thrusting upwards against me.

She lifted me slightly and I took her cue and began riding her cock until I clenched around it came with a surprised shout. The orgasm hit me out of nowhere, the build up having been over the past hour or so. Cole lifted me off her as my orgasm faded and I missed having her inside me.

I didn't need to miss it for long, because she pulled me back to the side of the couch and pushed me down over it again, thrusting inside of me roughly.

She fucked me right there, where not 30 minutes ago she had whipped my ass, driving me hard so that my hips ground into the couch arm. I moaned and swore and cried out her name until I shuddered out another orgasm, reveling even in the rough denim and leather against my ass as she thrust into me.

After I came she pulled out again. This time pushing me down onto my back on the couch, and climbing on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, letting her bury inside me to the hilt, her thrusts were shorter, faster, and I realized that before she'd been fucking me for my pleasure, long full strokes, but now she was trying for her own, the friction between the toy and her own sex was driving her closer and closer to orgasm. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her closer, seeking out her lips with mine. She kissed me hard, surprising me with her passion, I clung to her hair and hooked my ankles together, locking her in against me as her body went rigid.

"Yes, Cole," I groaned against her lips, "come inside me. You feel so good, god I'm going to come again."

She shuddered against me, biting down gently at my lip, I felt another smaller orgasm grip me, then I rode along with her, letting out a guttural groan as I felt like the last of the lead inside me had leached away, leaving me spent and empty of anything that wasn't Cole.

Cole held me like that for a few moments, sheathed inside me. Eventually she slipped free, her hand moving between us. The snap of the condom slipping off. The zip of her jeans closing. And she lifted my body relaxed body in her arms, carrying me upstairs and into my bedroom.

I snuggled into her arms, adoring how gentle she was after she'd been so rough, after she whipped, spanked, and fucked me into oblivion.

She slid me into my bed on my back and as soon as she stood, I immediately groaned and rolled over, my hands over my sore behind. Cole chuckled, her hand joining mine and giving my ass a rough pat.

"You'll feel a little better in the morning Cat." Cole said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. "Though you'll feel it for a few days."

She pulled the covers up over my legs, then reached down for the throw-blanket and tucked it over my shoulders, leaving only my ass exposed. I buried my hands under my pillow, letting her tuck me in. Cole sat and rubbed my back until I started to drift off to sleep.

When I work the next morning, she had gone.

12