Bratty Wife Gets Benched

Story Info
Naughty wife needs a firm hand.
7k words
4.03
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story loosely follows on from an earlier submission called "Taming the Brat" although both stories can be read independently.

Miss C was having way too much fun recently having things all her own way and starting to get ideas above her station in thinking that it might be more fun to be in charge more often and indulging in what could only be described as BBB, brazenly bratty behaviour. This was especially true in the bedroom where she had gotten into the habit of calling all the shots, deciding when and how Mr S had sex and demanding that she was creampied the way she wanted each and every time. In general she was spending all her time giggling, wiggling her bum and being a right naughty flirty tease believing that no one was able to control her and her 'make me' behaviour.

Mr S had obviously noted this change in Miss C but had made the mistake of initially dismissing it as another element of Miss C's rebellious nature and her never ending quest to push our shared boundaries. Unfortunately at the same time this 'phase' had started Mr S had also been very pre-occupied with work to do something assertive about it. Although the submissive part of their relationship was entirely mutual, something which he also enjoyed partaking in on the rare occasions they switched roles, this particular phase had run its course for far too long and he decided it was time for him to take back control.

This decision was cemented when Miss C arrived home one afternoon sporting a new and completely unexpected tattoo on the right side of her ribs that read 'Make Me!'. Although Mr S appreciated the not too subtle sentiment he silently made a mental note to make sure that in the not too distant future Miss C was firmly reminded that as well as her bratty side, which was now immortalised for all to see, there was also an equally important submissive element to being a 'bratty submissive' wife.

Mr S started to formulate a plan in his head. He knew Miss C enjoyed browsing various BDSM kink websites of an evening looking for new ideas on what toys she would like to try out next, often leaving not too subtle hints in WhatsApp messages to Mr S about what we should look to use to satisfy our perpetual horniness for each other. Mr S now thought this might be a useful source of inspiration for his plan and used his technical skills to peruse the browsing history after Miss C had finished her latest online window shopping perusal. This offered an interesting insight into the mind of Miss C had what she had considered but had not yet ventured forward as a future plan of action. Time and time again it seemed Miss C was being drawn towards some more adventurous tastes and had started to regularly look at different means of becoming completely bound, helpless and in a position unable to rebuff the advances of Mr S. This was exactly what Mr S was looking for in terms of bringing out her submissive side.

Based on the very extensive browsing history it appeared that this journey had started out with an interest in Japanese rope bondage which, thankfully from Mr S' position as he could barely tie a knot other than his shoelaces, rapidly expanded into investigating some larger bespoke furniture pieces all of which had one feature in common - hard points to restrict movements. One which Miss C appeared to most recently often sought out was something called a Spanking Bench.

Looking at the pictures this was best described as a naughty pommel horse with a flat leather top and a small wooden ledge underneath to rest restrained hands and knees on. Attached to each of the four legs were a set of leather hand and foot cuffs which from the helpful videos on the websites, appeared to leave no room for manoeuvring from the lucky individual tied up to it apart some minimal movement in the head and butt areas. Mr S was not sure exactly why Miss C had never yet discussed this idea with him, it could be the cost or perhaps more likely the fact that by even her standards this was going beyond where she thought she was currently comfortable.

Either way Mr S decided that the current brazen bratty behaviour required a hard reset and what could be better than an unexpected surprise session with a newly purchased Spanking Bench! Mr S selected a bench from a retailer they had used in the past and was even able to customise the colour of the restraints to suit Miss C's predilection for white and pink. A small nod to Miss C's wishes not that she would have much time to appreciate this fact during her first visit.

Mr S specifically arranged a delivery time for a weekend where he knew Miss C was going to be away with friends. This would not only guarantee that she would not be anywhere near the house when it turned up but also that she would be very horny on her return after a couple of days of the usual sexting and being unable to pleasure herself in a shared room. He already knew exactly where it was going to be situated. The spare room was an ideal location as not only did it provide the necessary space to both tie and tease Miss C it was also her only sexual safe space where she could not be touched once she had made it inside when being chased through the house. So not only would it be out of the way of prying eyes it would be added fun to explain to the soon to be tied up Miss C that her safe space was no longer available (at least for a period of time to be determined by Mr S).

Mr S was sure that Miss C in her current mood would be expecting a special re-entry event upon her return and he would be happy to oblige so that she suspected nothing was afoot and didn't think anything of continuing her current bratty behaviour. He decided that the best way to proceed would be to initially happily play along and make out that Miss C was in for a romantic affair involving all of her favourite things. This would lull her into a delicious false sense of security which would be a crucial element in executing the success of the real surprise laying in wait for her.

On the night before Miss C's trip away Mr S was planning/hoping for a big 'will miss you' fuck event but Miss C, true to current form, was only in the mood to tease and whilst being happy to lead Mr S on all day she feigned tiredness when they finally made it into bed.

"I have a long weekend ahead of me and need to be at my best, anyway you will enjoy it even more when I get back if you wait" she said with a naughty giggle rolling over onto her side letting her fingers purposefully dance across my cock as she did, happy having gotten her way yet again. Little did she know how true those words would turn out to be.

The Spanking Bench arrived as promised the very next day, fortunately in nondescript packaging as it took some manoeuvring to get it through the door but a few minutes later it was sitting in the middle of the spare room. Mr S had moved the spare bed over to one side which as hoped allowed for more than enough room for a person to have unobstructed 360 degree access to any side of the bench. He then proceeded to unwrap it from the usual cocoon of shrink wrap plastic and sellotape pausing only to think about how fun it would be to tie Miss C up using this material given its see through nature and annoying level of resilience to the struggle she would undoubtedly put up. Putting these thoughts to one side as the bench was now free from its packaging Mr S focussed on fitting the customised hand and foot leather cuffs to the sturdy metal hoops located at each end of the bench to complete the installation. The smell of new leather filled the room and gave it a new car feel to the whole thing and Mr S could not wait to take this little baby for a ride!

Mr S stepped back and started to familiarise himself with how this new toy would be best employed in the sexual torment and submissive training of Miss C. On closer inspection there was not really much to think about; lay the brat face down on the bench, cuff their arms to the front restraints, pull their knees up onto the ledges and restrain their feet. Miss C would certainly not consent willingly to such actions in her current bratty state but Mr S had a ace up his sleeve. Miss C could never turn down a massage and even though she would have just returned from a weekend at the spa there were some areas she loved to be rubbed that only Mr S was allowed access to. Not only would Miss C not then suspect the leather finish, as she already owned a massage table with the same material, she would also be completely naked which would be ideal given that removing clothes would be a pain once she was fully restrained and there was no way in hell he would be removing even one cuff once she realised the situation she was in. As long as Mr S could make Miss C continue to think she was getting on a massage table up to the last seconds by the time her hands were tied up to the bench it would be too late.

All he had to do was come up with a reason as to why she would need to be blindfolded and the plan would be complete. This would be the most difficult part as Miss C was in general certainly no fan of a blindfold. Granted this was probably down to numerous previous submissive experiences where upon having one put on she would be tickled mercilessly. It was not however these games that were her main concern, it was the fact that she could not see or even sense what was coming next that ratcheted up the tension. Mr S thought this always seemed to make the sensations twice as powerful as Miss C's body reacted to stimulus in a different way when she could not see what was going to be done to her. He certainly enjoyed the extremely submissive statements this elicited from the writhing Miss C beneath him where she shouted promises of all kinds of escalating sexual favours if the blindfold were to be removed. This is why he also planned to only temporarily remove the blindfold at the start of this next adventure just to give enough time for Miss C to fully absorb the situation she found herself in before putting it back on again in time for the fun to well and truly begin.

On the day of Miss C's return and with all plans now in place all Mr S could do was wait and rehearse the loose script he had in his head and the more firm ideas for the games he wanted to play once Miss C was very firmly ensconced on the bench.

Mr S leapt to his feet and met Miss C at the door upon her return and whilst greedily grabbing her arse he planted a deep and longing kiss on her lips.

"Welcome back Miss C, I've missed you and that hot body of yours so much!"

"Me too" said Miss C hungrily returning the kiss and even slipping in a small bit of tongue followed by her usual naughty giggle.

"Go sit down and I will get you a cup of tea, you must be tired after your trip."

"Yes I am, but not THAT tired" replied Miss C again followed by a giggle.

Miss C had a habit of giggling when feeling in a particularly naughty mood, Mr S was never sure if this was a subconscious affection or not but it was a clear sign that Miss C had indeed been thinking about the hard fucking she wanted to receive.

"Did anyone spot the new tattoo?"

"Well it was difficult to hide during the spa session but then I got it to be seen" she stated with an impish grin.

"Well?"

"Well what...."

"What did your friends say?"

Miss C laughed, "they said it was very me, I don't know why they imagine I am such a kinky little lady" she chuckled with an almost angelic look upon her face. I laughed thinking if only they realised just how kinky my lovely little wife really was.

"I thought you might enjoy a different kind of massage tonight, you know the one where I can rub your more fun areas other men can't reach as I'm assuming you didn't get that level of service this weekend?"

"Hmm that does sound good" replied Miss C "why don't you get us a takeaway I'll have a shower and we will see where the night takes us."

Miss C then purposefully wiggled her arse out of the room and giggled all the way up the stairs. This would normally be the cue for me to chase her up the stairs whilst she made a desperate attempt to reach her safe place and retain control of the situation. However under no circumstances did I want Miss C heading for the spare room whose door has been pulled shut to avoid any prying eyes. I therefore has to resist my urge to chase, catch and throw my prey on the bed for now in promise of something far more exciting. I therefore busied myself ordering a Chinese whilst the sound of Miss C in the shower filtered down from upstairs.

After finishing the takeaway and clearing away the table I reminded Miss C that the offer of a special massage was still on the table.

"Oh yes I had forgotten you said that, shall I get the massage table out?"

"No don't worry about that I have already set it up in the spare room as I know you wouldn't be able to turn me down."

"Did you now."

"I did and was so sure I have a couple of nice surprises lined up also, maybe some nice candles or new massage oil?"

Miss C glanced up at Mr S with her special sexy look, "hmm aren't you full of romance tonight you must be more desperate for it than I thought you would be having been without me all weekend?"

"Maybe, but in order that I can set the room up properly and not spoil the surprise I will need you to wear the blindfold."

"Ahh there is always a catch with you isn't there, how do I now this isn't a ruse to let you lead me upstairs and tie me to the bed?"

"Nothing apart from trust" I replied smiling all too innocently "but it would be difficult to tie you to the bed when we are going into the spare room and if it will make you happier I will only put the blindfold on when we are outside the room so you know where you are and if you don't like it you are next to your precious safe space anyway".

With the look of distrust slowly disappearing from her face the promise of a boob, butt and pussy rub won out.

"OK - but no funny business you don't want the brat to be in charge tonight do you!"

"No I certainly don't, oh and just one more thing it would be best that you get naked now so I can lead you onto the table."

Miss C, now being sure that rubbage was around the corner, quickly stripped off without any further questions revealing her full and firm breasts with delicious pink nipples. This was the only downside Mr S saw to the Spanking bench as these beauties would be stuck under Miss C and therefore out of his reach but he consoled himself there are plenty of other fun things that will be more than available to console himself with. He led the now naked Miss C up the stairs and at the door of the spare room put on the blindfold.

"No peeking now" he warned knowing full well that this was not possible unless she removed it herself. Mr S then opened the door the spare room and took a quick look round to check everything was in place.

Satisfied he took Miss C's hand and grabbed a playful handful of her arse cheek quickly kneading it as an appetiser of what Miss C thought was to come so that she would be further put at ease. Leading her into the room he positioned Miss C at the foot of the Spanking Bench and gently pushed her shoulders forward intimating that she should lay forward onto the table. It was at this point that Mr S realised the error in his plans, if this was indeed the massage table she would have gotten on it from the side and not from the back. Miss C's resistance to his push made it clear that she had also realised this fact

"Why are you pu...."

Acting fast Mr S now firmly pushed Miss C forward catching her off guard. He then lifted her up at the hips and shoved her onto the bench. Miss C was now on all fours on top of the bench trying to steady herself with her hands in this unexpected situation. Mr S moved quickly to the front of the bench grabbing both of Miss C's wrists pulling them down towards the awaiting open restraints.

As he closed the clasps on the left and right arms Miss C shouted "What the fuck! Let me go this instant and take off this fucking blindfold, I knew you were up to something!"

Not paying any attention, as Mr S knew he was going to be in for a rough start, he moved to the back of the bench and grabbed one of Miss C's legs which started flailing about. This has the unexpected benefit of putting Miss C off balance having not been aware at that point that she was on a relatively narrow bench. Her other leg naturally fell down the side of the bench at which point Mr S took advantage of this misfortune and proceeded to clasp that leg to the bench and place the knee on the lip designed to help the benched have at least some comfort as they were going to be there for some time!

Miss C's free leg was still flailing around making it difficult to grab but eventually after a couple of glancing blows Mr S managed to grab it and firmly apply the restraint. After taking a deep breath Mr S went round all the restraints to check that they had all indeed been applied correctly and there was no chance of escape. Miss C was now breathing heavily but continued to curse and test the capability of the bounds she found herself in. Finding that there was very little wriggle room Miss C was left wondering what on earth she was tied up to. Although the restraints felt like the normal ones they used the position she found herself in meant it certainly wasn't the bed.

There was just one more thing to do before starting the fun. Miss C had now gone quiet and was trying to work out what was going on around her realising that escape was not currently possible. Before she worked out too much he wanted to make sure he captured this moment, in the corner of the room Mr S had setup a camera tripod which was currently directed at the the blindfolded face of Miss C. He started the camera recording and moved up alongside Miss C's ear.

"I'm going to remove the blindfold now OK" whispered Mr S.

There was no response from Miss C who was now in full bratty mode and not intending to be the least bit compliant having still not yet fully understanding the predicament she was in. After the blindfold had been lifted and her eyes adjusted to the low light filling the room Miss C tried to lift her head up to get a view of what she was so firmly attached to. Again she found that there was very little room to manoeuvre and she was not even able to move her head enough to get a good view of the offending item. In what limited field of vision she did have Mr S had not so subtly left a collection of the various and numerous toys they so often played with in plain view confirming what she already knew in her heart that she was in for a long session. So trying to get as comfortable as possible she tried to settle down as she wasn't going to let Mr S think he had won and have it all his own way!

"Let me start by explaining what is happening and why." "Recently there has been a noticeable up tick in the number of what I have come to call brazenly bratty behaviours, enough for me to conclude that you are in need of some perhaps more extreme measures to remind you that your submissive side also needs some attention".

Mr S started to stroke over Miss C's new tattoo both as a reminder of what he was talking about and to subtly tickle Miss C's ribs giving her a small taste of things to come making it clear how truly helpless she was as her attempt to shift away from even this slightest of annoying touches yielded no results.

"So as I am sure you have realised you now find yourself quite nicely tied up to a Spanking Bench, which needs no further introduction as I have taken the liberty of perusing your browsing history."

Miss C's cheeks started to flush both from a little bit of embarrassment at what Mr S might have found and the realisation of one of her most kinky fantasies was about to come true. Without thinking she started to subconsciously squirm her pussy into the leather remembering the times she had spent looking at these items and unbeknownst to Mr S searching for porn videos that included them.

12