Brave New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chia! Gods, that's cold!"

He looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen. Then, suddenly, he felt a pair of arms around his waist as she came up behind him and hugged him. He felt her nipples, rock-hard with the chill of the water, press into his back.

"Hello, Roy," she said softly in his ear, her nose nuzzling the back of his neck. Her hands slid down from around his waist to his groin. Her fingers wrapped his cock, the palm of her other hand cupping his balls, which had shriveled up in the chill.

"Oh, you're really cold!" she giggled.

"You noticed?" he said dryly. "You could have warned me, Chia. It's freezing!"

She gently stroked his cock, but in the chilly water it failed to respond.

"Well, maybe I can do something to help warm you up," she whispered.

She took a deep breath and dropped back under water. He felt her make her way around him until she was in front of him. She held on to his hips, and suddenly he felt her lips around the tip of his cock. She sucked him in, and he gasped as the warmth of her mouth engulfed him. When he looked down, he saw her body outstretched before him through the crystal-clear water. He felt his cock swell between her lips as he began to grow hard in her mouth. She ran her tongue along the head, her lips around his hardening shaft. The warmth of her mouth flooded into his cock as she put her hands on his buttocks and pushed his cock, fully erect now, into her mouth all the way, and he felt the head of him slide into her throat as her lips enclosed the base of his shaft. The contrast of the chilly water and the warmth of her mouth was amazing. His body was cold, but her heat enveloping his erection made it feel like his cock suddenly had become the center of the universe, and the tightness of her throat around his swollen head was a delicious sensation.

Then she let him slip out of her mouth, and he gasped again as the cold water once more engulfed his cock, which began to lose its hardness almost immediately. She came up and took a deep breath.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I can't hold my breath much longer than this."

She floated on her back, her firm breasts just above the surface of the water, her rock-hard nipples pointing skyward under his appreciative gaze. After a few moments she turned around and swam away from him, heading for the waterfall. Roy smiled and followed her, admiring her slender waist and her firm, rounded buns that were clearly visible before him in the crystal water of the pool. When they reached the waterfall, he stream of droplets was surprisingly mild. Drifting there, right under it, was much like standing in a shower. The trees and brushes surrounding the pool, however, and the sunlight reflecting off the surface and filtering through the millions of water droplets raining down on them were a wonderful sight. Even the cold water had stopped bothering him, and much to his surprise he found that he had begun to enjoy it.

"Excuse the lame pick-up line," he said, "but do you come here often?"

She smiled dreamily and nodded. "Oh yes. It's my favorite place for sex."

"You mean here in the pool?"

She giggled and shook her head. "No, silly, of course not. But the only way to get to it is to go through here. Come. I'll show you."

She swam to the shore behind the waterfall. There, hidden by the rocky overhang, was a narrow passage, overgrown with moss and leading between the shrubs. The bottom of the pool sloped up, and after the chill of the pool the air felt warm on Roy's skin. She stepped out of the pool and he followed her, noticing once again how his skin was dry the moment he left the water. The mossy ground felt soft and springy under his feet. After no more than four or five yards the trail curved to the left, led behind a dense bush and ended in a small clearing, also covered with moss. The clearing was oval in shape, about twenty feet long and fifteen wide. The moss was soft and springy, almost like a mattress. She sat down and held out her hand to him. He took it an sat beside her.

"Isn't it just perfect?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yes, it is... It's amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you. I made it myself."

"You... what?"

"I'm an agritech, Roy. I like technology, and agricultural tech is pretty much the biggest thing here, after the hab's own engineering section of course. But everyone needs a hobby. My second favorite pastime is botanical engineering and gengineering."

"Gengineering?"

"Genetic engineering. You know, gen, engineering, gen-gineering..."

"Uh huh. And your favorite passtime?"

She licked her lips. "My favorite one is to come here with someone I really like and to get fucked within an inch of my life." She touched his face. "That's what I made this place for, Roy. It's special to me. I'm here, oh, two or three times a week at least. Usually more. There's this gorgeous boy on one of my shifts who really gives me the hots, and he's fucked me here so hard and so often that I'm surprised there's no imprint of my ass in the ground yet."

She smiled dreamily. "He's really good. And I don't come here just with guys. Last week I was here with Kyo, and it was awesome. You know she's both into guy and girls. right? So am I. Feeling a hot, hard cock deep inside me is great, and I'll have one any day of the week and twice on Sunday. But when it comes to sucking a clit exactly right every single time or finding just the right spots inside a girl's body to drive her wild, there's nothing better than having another girl do it for you."

She looked down and smiled. "Hmm. I see that got a rise out of you."

And indeed, her frank talk and the mental images it produced had not failed to have an effect on him. His swelling cock rose rapidly with every beat of his heart. Which was beating quite fast at the moment. Once again he was struck by her beauty. She looked a lot like Reesh, but younger, with a similarly goddess-like body, the same blond hair, and eyes that were pools of green. While her young, sweet breasts were a little smaller than the ones Reesh carried so proudly, they were somehow just as full, yet high and firm, and her nipples were pink and perfect. Her slender waist, her well-toned thighs, her firm round ass that made him want to put his hands on those tight buns... Her beautiful pussy, pink and hairless, begging him to stick his tongue in there... She was exquisite.

"Yes..." she said softly, as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection. "I like the way you feel. You're so hard... So hot..."

She gently pumped her hand up and down along the shaft of his cock, brushing the crown of his head with her thumb and forefinger on each stroke. It felt electric, and Roy felt his desire rise like a tidal wave inside him. His hips began to move in sync with her stroking, and he grunted with pleasure, his concerns about her age forgotten. When she bent down and took his cock in her mouth, he suddenly found himself wild with lust. His hands found the back of her head and he held her there, until she pushed her head further into his lap, taking him all the way into her mouth until he felt the head of him slip into her throat. Her hand found his balls and gently caressed him there. She began to bob her head up and down around his cock, her throat enclosing the head of his cock tightly, sliding up and down, up and down around him, and he felt the familiar pressure build at the base of his shaft. Any second now...

"Chia..." he managed, his voice hoarse. "Not yet..."

He let go of the back of her head and she let him slip out of her mouth. The sensation made gasp. She looked at him, her face flushed, her hair disheveled, and a strange, hungry, wild look in her eyes.

"Roy..." she said softly.

Then, suddenly and without warning, she lunged forward, pushed him onto his back into the springy moss, and practically jumped on top of him. She pushed down on his shoulders with both hands, bent forward and kissed him, rough, hard and without finesse, their teeth grating together. Her tongue found his, and she grunted as their lips locked together in a meeting that lacked any form of tenderness and was nothing but an expression of raw need. She straddled his hips, his hot, hard cock between her legs. He reached down and aimed it where they both wanted it to go.

She was wet and open and ready, and with one push she took him inside her all the way, her young, tight pussy gripping him firmly. She grunted and clasped his hips with her thighs. She ground her clit into his groin, hard, and her movements became wilder and wilder as she rode him, the tight inner walls of her pussy working on his cock, pushing him further and further toward that inevitable point of no return, to which he was so close already. Her hands gripped his shoulders and she clenched her teeth, panting, the look on her face savage as she practically raped him.

Within seconds she started to moan, and he felt her body grow tense. Then her pussy clamped down around his cock, and she let out a long, raw scream as she came. He pushed himself up, rolling her over onto her back and himself on top of her, and began to pump his cock in and out of her, fast and hard, his pubic bone grinding into hers on every stroke, her pussy still contracting around his cock with the force of her orgasm. He felt her nails dig into his back as the flood of his cum boiled up and blasted out of him, and he emptied himself into her, a loud grunt escaping his clenched teeth, thrusting into her savagely, his cock pulsing with every spurt, until he was completely spent.

When it was over she held him, his body on top of her, his flaccid cock still inside her, her arms around his back, her legs around his hips, holding on to him like a drowning swimmer holding on for dear life. He let his head sink onto her shoulder as his breath began to slow. After a while he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her.

"Chia? Are you alright?"

She smiled weakly and nodded. "Yes... I'm fine." She blinked a few times. "I, ehm... I guess we both needed that."

"Yeah..." Roy said softly. "I guess we did."

He pushed himself up, put his hand on her face, and kissed her gently on the lips. She smiled and moved one of her hands to the back of his head. She opened her mouth and he took the invitation, kissing her again, slowly but seriously, their tongues playing with one another. Finally he extricated himself from her grip and rolled off her, his flaccid cock slipping out of her pussy in the process.

"Whew..." he sighed, still feeling a bit breathless.

"Uh huh," she replied, looking down at his cum leaking out of her pussy, coating the inside of her pink nether lips in a glistening white layer. "That was a good start, Roy. Thank you."

He smiled. "You're more than welcome."

"Good," she said, a naughty smile on her face, "Because I'd like some more of that. Lots more."

Roy looked down at his flaccid cock. "You may have to wait a while, Chia. I'm only a natural. I don't have any of your modern enhancements."

She smiled. "No problem," she said. "You're not the first natural I've had sex with. I've got just what you need. Right here."

She stood up and took a step to the edge of the clearing, her feet sinking into the springy moss. She reached up to the branches of a small tree and picked a few of the berries that grew on it. As she stood on her toes, reaching up, Roy was once again taken by the beauty of her profile.

"Here," she said, handing him the berries. "Try these." She smiled at his raised eyebrows. "Trust me. I gengineered them myself. You'll like them."

"Alright." He put one of the berries into his mouth. It tasted wonderfully, a mix of sweetness and tartness that was just right. "Hmm," he muttered appreciatively, eating the rest of the berries. "These are really nice."

"And they're about to get a lot nicer," she said softly. She sat down next to him and kissed him.

"What do you mean?"

She smiled. "Mom taught me a lot about physiology," she said. "Especially about the parts I was most interested in, so it wasn't too hard for me to make these. Still, I'm quite proud of them."

She reached out and took his flaccid cock in her hand. She gently caressed his shaft, which was still slick with their juices, and she let her thumb and forefinger play around the rim of the head. Then, suddenly, he felt himself grow rock-hard. The sensation was amazing, and it took him quite by surprise.

"You mean..."

She nodded. "Yep. Five or six of these babies will keep you hard for at least the next hour or so, no matter what happens." She giggled. "You could go swimming in the pool right now and come out of the water with your cock hard enough to cut glass, no matter how cold it gets."

"And if you took some?"

"Nothing would happen. They're specifically tailored to trigger the male erection mechanism. The biochemistry of women is different when it comes to that, so they don't do anything for me."

"And you don't have anything..."

"Not yet. But I'm working on it. And when I get it right, I'll lie down right here and masturbate and have a solid three hour orgasm." She smiled. "Speaking of orgasms..."

She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide. The sweet, pink, hairless lips of her young pussy glistened wetly with the rich coating of her juices and his cum.

"I need you inside me, Roy. I'm not in the mood for anything fancy right now. Just fuck me for an hour or so, will you?"

She put her hands on the inside of her thighs and pulled her pussy open for him. With her thumbs she pulled up the hood of her clit, exposing the pink, hard tip of it. Her nipples pointed skyward, hard as granite.

"Get inside me, Roy. Now. Please."

"Yes, ma'am," Roy chuckled.

He took his rock-hard shaft in his hand and, kneeling between her spread thighs, put the tip against the entrance of her pussy. She put her hands on his ass and practically pulled him into her. She was so slick and wet that he slid into her like a torpedo into a launching tube. She moaned softly. The sensation of her tight sheath around him was nothing short of spectacular. He grunted as he felt her inner folds part before the head of his invading cock.

"Yes... That feels so good..." She closed her eyes and sighed. "Now fuck me, Roy. Hard."

He leaned forward and put his hand on her shoulders, pushing her back into the soft, springy moss. He pulled out of her almost entirely, then pushed his cock back into her pussy with one strong thrust until his pubic bone ground into hers, mangling her clit in the process. She moaned softly. He did it again, and another moan escaped her, louder this time.

He settled down into a steady rhythm, pistoning in and out of her tight young pussy. She moaned with each stroke, louder and louder, the pitch of her voice rising.

"Oh... Oh... Ooh!"

He felt her body grow tense and, sensing that she was getting close, he increased his pace, his thrusts becoming even more forceful. He bent down and slid his lips along the curve of her young, firm breast. The tip of his tongue brushed the hardened nipple, and she shivered with pleasure. Putting his lips around it, he sucked it, then gently bit down on the hard, pink nub.

"Oh... Yes... Nnnnnnngggg..."

He pulled on her nipple with his teeth, while his cock rammed down into her hot tight pussy again and again. Then he felt her nails dig into his back, and she shuddered as she came.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh yes! OooooooOOHHH!!"

Her body tensed, then shook with the force of a massive orgasm. He continued to thrust into her as he felt her inner flesh clamp down on him, his strokes matching the contractions of her pussy. When the wave of her pleasure subsided, he slowed down, but he didn't stop. Having cum so copiously himself only minutes before, his own orgasm was still a distant thing. He continued to move inside her with slow, long strokes.

"Roy..." She opened her eyes and smiled. "I forgot to tell you. Pinching my nipples when I'm close always makes me cum."

He looked up. "Oh?"

She nodded. "It's one of the mods I had installed last year."

He paused, his steel-hard cock inside her as deeply as it would go.

"So..." He took one of her nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed. "When I do this..."

"A little harder..." She hooked her legs around his hips and pulled herself against him, her fingers digging into his upper arms.

"Like so?" He squeezed hard, while bending down and taking her other nipple between his teeth and biting on it, gently at first, but then harder and harder.

"Yes... Yes... YES!! Oooooohhhh!! OooooooOOOOOOH!"

She ground her pelvis into his as her body bucked against him. Once again he felt her pussy squeeze down on his cock, contracting again and again as her orgasm hit. It seemed quicker this time, shorter, but from the rictus of pleasure on her face it was clear that the intensity of it was no less.

Then he felt her relax under him, and she sighed.

"There's only one drawback," she giggled. "My nipples get a little sore after a while."

He smiled. "Then we'll do it the old-fashioned way." He began to pump his cock in and out of her again, slowly but insistently.

She moved with him, matching his long strokes by pushing herself up to meet him, grinding her clit into the base of his cock. Slowly his own pleasure began to rise, and the felt he familiar tension pool at the base of his cock.

"So... what other mods... do you have?" His breath came faster as the exquisite caresses of her young tight pussy sliding back and forth around the swollen head of his cock pushed him closer and closer to that inevitable moment.

"So far mostly the basic ones... Hmm... Orgasm triggers in my nipples and my clit... Hmmm...Yes... Right there... The ones for elasticity... And for vaginal and anal lubrication... Oh, that feels good... Yes... Oh yes... And..."

"And what?"

" And I've got a resizer.

"Re... sizer?" His panting made it difficult to speak as he continued to thrust into her.

"Uh-huh. Do you... Ooohhh... Do you think I'm nice and tight right now?"

"You're... a... amazing..."

"I'm as tight as I can be for you... Ooohhh, yes, that's it... Don't stop... I'm tight but can take huge cocks all the way... It feels awesome. And..."

"And... what?" He felt himself very close now to cumming now, and he bit his teeth to hold it back.

"This."

Suddenly he felt an incredibly delicious sensation at the head of his cock. It was as if a soft, velvety ring of flesh slid down around it, gripped it like a hand, squeezed it, stroked it. It grew tighter and tighter, and deep within the warm, slick insides of her young body it slid back and forth around the rim of his cock-head. He gasped with the intensity of the stimulation.

"Chia... What the... I... I'm... Oooohhhhh... OoohhhhhaaaahhHHH!"

The slick ring of flesh squeezed him as it slid wetly across the head of his cock, and a jolt of pleasure struck him like a lightning bolt. His muscles grew taut as cables as the pleasure burst out of control in a huge explosion of fireworks that rivaled a supernova. Stars flashed before his eyes.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhrrrggggggnnnnnnggggg... Ooohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh!

His cock began to spurt, deeper inside her than he had ever been, and his hot, thick cum jetted out of him and into her, again and again. He felt her body tense up against his, then shudder, and her own scream of pleasure rang in his ears as she came with him. Her thighs gripped his hips, her fingers dug into his back, but somehow it all seemed far away as the intensity of his own orgasm blotted out all thought. Pleasure filled his whole universe.

"Roy? Roy?" Her voice seemed strangely distant.

"Roy? Are you alright?"