Brave New World Ch. 07: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years they both had had sex with many different people, in many different (and sometimes quite exotic) ways. But somehow they kept coming back to this: just the two of them, making love in the simplest way possible. The closeness, the intimacy, the giving and the sharing all mattered far more than, say, who was on top at any given time.

She continued to lower herself on him, the head of his hard cock parting her inner folds as he slid deeper and deeper into her. The feeling of hot, slippery wetness moving down so tightly around him was exquisite, and he groaned softly. Then, as always when he was fully inside her, his cock seemed to slip in place in her pussy as she fitted herself around him like a mold around a casting, like no-one else ever could. She held herself still, and together they savored the sensation: the pulse of his steel-hard shaft throbbing deep inside her as his blood surged through it with every beat of his heart; the heat of her body infusing him as she gripped him like a velvet vise. They both sighed in utter contentment.

And from the sounds of it, they weren't the only ones. A chorus of sighs and moans had begun to fill the clearing. Tami smiled and looked up. And indeed all their friends, although they were much more their family than just friends these days, were giving themselves over to love and passion with the people who mattered most to them.

Vard and Reesh were entangled in an elaborate position, her right leg over his left shoulder, his left leg around her waist. The slow, long strokes of his rigid length sliding in and out of her seemed to hit all the right spots for her, if her cries of pleasure and the expression on her face were anything to go by.

Chia was also moaning loudly. She was lying on her stomach, Yann straddling her from behind, his hips over her ass, his knees on either side of her. His hard cock angled down between the cleft of her buttocks and into the slick furrow of her pussy, penetrating her deeply with each smooth stroke. "Yes, yes..." she panted, and Yann responded by speeding up his thrusts, Chia pushing back against him, her ass bouncing against his hips with every hard thrust. He gripped her shoulder to steady himself as he pushed his hard cock into her as deep as he could. Her body seized up and a scream emerged from deep inside her as she came.

Rahn and Kyo had changed places, and the black woman's tongue was deeply buried in Kyo's pussy. Jaru, meanwhile, was pounding Deela vigorously from behind, his long cock pistoning in and out of her as she knelt before him. Deela had her eyes closed, and her full breasts swung back and forth as she moved in sync with him, pushing back to meet his every thrust. Then Jaru let out a loud grunt, and Deela moaned as her pussy ran over with the flood of his cum.

Roy reached out and caressed the curve of Tami's breasts with his fingertips. He put his hands underneath them, lifting them, feeling their weight in his palms as his thumbs found her pebbled nipples and gently caressed them. She looked down at him and smiled.

"Do that some more..." she whispered.

He rubbed those lovely pink nubs with his thumbs, feeling them harden even more under his touch. A soft crooning escaped her as his fingers worked their magic, tracing the outlines of her areolae, playing across the outer curves of her breasts, feeling the smooth softness of the skin there. Then his fingers slowly, teasingly traced their way back to the sides of her nipples and finally finding the tips of those sensitive buds and rubbing gentle circles across them, until she moaned with pleasure. Still straddling him, she began to rock back and forth slowly, stimulating herself without pulling him out of her. The tip of her swelling clit began to peek from under its hood, begging to be touched.

He reached down and carefully pulled on the hood of her clit, then put his finger on the exposed tip of it, ever so gently. And that was all it took. She gasped as her body tensed up, then a massive tremor shook her as her orgasm hit her. She let out a long, low "Ooooooohhhhh!!" and the contractions of her slick, hot inner folds around his cock infused him with wave after wave of intense delight. Her orgasm went on and on, prolonged and intensified by her nanotech, her thighs clasping his hips like a vise, and when he looked down he saw her clit pulse rhythmically with each contraction.

While she was still deep in orgasm, he reached up and found her breasts again, holding them firmly in the palms of his hands, caressing the smooth curves, then running his fingers across the tips of her nipples, which were rock-hard by now. He carefully waited for exactly the right time, just before she finished cumming. When he knew the moment had arrived, he pinched those super-sensitive nubs, carefully but firmly. Her nanotech orgasm triggers fired under his fingertips, releasing another discharge of sexual energy inside her which re-ignited her climax with full force. She screamed as a fresh wave of pleasure hit her, amplified and made even more intense by the tail end of her previous climax, and her body began to thrash as if she was having a seizure. She fell down on top of him as she lost control of her muscles, and he put his arms around her to steady her as she convulsed with the intensity of it, and the fluids released from her pussy spread wetly between their joined bodies.

<!- HIERRRRRRR... ->

The contractions of her pussy as she came on his cock took him to the edge or his own orgasm. Only the nanotech kept him from losing control as wave after wave of sexual ecstasy poured out of her and into him. It was as if an electric current ran from the hot, wet flesh that enveloped him right into his hard cock, infusing his balls and radiating outward through his groin into his legs, his stomach, his chest. The sensation was more spiritual than physical: he shared her orgasm, but without reaching his own release, and the experience took his breath away, as it always did.

Finally he felt her body go slack on top of him. He held her while she lay there, utterly spent, her breathing gradually slowing, her juices wet on his skin and running down his balls and into the crack of his butt. Finally she stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up to him, a happy smile on her face.

"Hmmm..." she said softly. "That was so good."

He smiled back at her and nodded.

"Remember when we got our first mods installed? When you told Reesh that you'd prefer it if your orgasms were just your own?"

"Yes," she said. "And you know I changed my mind over the years. It's awesome. It doesn't feel artificial at all."

"I guess that's because it isn't, really." He thought for a moment. "As I understand it, they just give you a little push at the right moment. The nanotech intensifies everything, of course, but the basis of it all still comes from the good old flesh."

She shrugged, and her smile turned into a naughty grin. "Right now I don't really care. This is not the time to get technical, lieutenant Roy Beaumont. Or biological. Or philosophical."

He deliberately leered at her. "How about physical then?"

She nodded. "Physical works for me. Yes. Definitely physical."

She took hold of his shoulders, pushed herself up with one leg, an somehow managed to roll both of them over in one swift motion, until he was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around the small of his back and put her arms around him.

"Fuck me, Roy," she whispered. "Do it. Cum inside me. You know what I need right now. Fill me."

And indeed he did know. He took her head between his hands and, kissing her deeply, pushed his hips up to withdraw his hard cock from her slick, hot wet pussy. When he felt her outer lips grab the crown of his head, trying to keep him in, he reversed and plunged all the way back into her in one, smooth thrust. His kiss smothered her moan. Again, he slowly pulled himself out of her, then relentlessly drilled his rock-hard shaft back into her hot, wet center. He began to fuck her with slow, measured but powerful strokes, and at the deep end of each deep thrust he felt his cock lock in place within her, as if the hot, slick, velvety flesh that gripped him and molded itself around him was reluctant to let go of its prize.

Savoring the sensations of her wet, slippery folds sliding across the head of his cock, made super-sensitive by the nanotech mods, he soon felt himself on that delicious brink of orgasm again. In the back of his mind he executed the thought pattern that would cause the nano's to keep him there, and the pleasure continued to increase until it was almost unbearable. He groaned with the intensity of it.

"Oh... Oh... Oh..." she moaned, as his every stroke sent her further down the path to her next climax.

Then, as so often before, it happened again. He was no longer alone in his mind. Tami was in there with him, sharing the intensity of his pleasure, and he felt himself move inside her, sharing in the wonderful feeling of his hot, hard cock within her body, feeling his life force pulse through the throbbing shaft, the energy of his very existence flowing into her hot, wet center with every stroke. He felt his cock empty her and fill her, empty her and fill her, and with each stroke he felt her yearning as he withdrew; her intense satisfaction as his hot, hard shaft found its way back into her very core.

[Do it, my beloved], she whispered in his mind, but without using words. [Cum inside me. Fill me with the heat of your essence. Pour out your very being into me. Empty yourself into me. Fill me.] He could not have described it, but somehow she managed to convey all that with the single, non-verbal thought that was in his mind as much as it was in hers.

And he let go. With one final, massive stroke that penetrated her as deeply as he could, the intense pleasure that had been building for so long exploded inside him, striking his cock like blue-white lightning, bursting outward from the head and running through their combined flesh in a blinding burst of unleashed sexual energy, brighter than a supernova. He screamed, and in their joined minds her pleasure combined with his as his climax triggered hers, their orgasms intensifying each other in a massive loop of positive feedback, and her voice rang in his ears as she let out a raw, animalistic cry as she came. He felt her body grow rigid under him as the full force of her climax gripped her, his own muscles taut as cables, and her fingernails dug into the skin of his lower back.

Then his ejaculation began, and the first, massive jet of cum streamed out of his pulsing cock, blasting straight into the warm, dark depths of her body. He grunted as he jetted spurt after thick spurt of his essence into her, and in his mind he felt her ecstasy as she continued to cum with him, even as he felt the soft folds of her pussy squeeze this hard cock, again and again, his cum triggering an entire new wave of pleasure in her, driving the intensity of her release to even greater heights.

All thought vanished, and they both merely existed in that timeless space where nothing mattered but their shared identity, their shared pleasure, his hot, steel-hard cock buried deeply in the wet heat of her body, pulsing as it jetted rope after thick rope of his hot cum into her, and the wet, slippery folds of her feminine core contracting around him, massaging him, caressing him, milking him down to the last drop. The bright light that was their combined souls, the meld fuelled by the intensity of their mutual release, became their whole universe. Time ceased to be.

Several eternities later they held each other, filling each other's arms with their bodies just as they had filled each other's minds. The wetness of their lovemaking had spread between them, sticking them together. She had wanted him to stay inside her, and so he had willed his cock to stay hard, even though they both knew that their carnal passion had run its course for now. So he sat there with Tami in his lap, facing her, his arms around her, her wet thighs straddling his hips, her hands caressing the back of his head as they kissed, her body anchored on his erection.

Had they created a spark of life in the darkness tonight? Had the essence of their lives joined, deep inside the warm depths of her body, to create a new one? It didn't matter. Sooner or later they would. She smiled at him, seeming to read thoughts again.

"It's different, isn't it?" she said softly. "Knowing that can happen, I mean."

He nodded. "Yes. It is." He kissed her again. Her mouth opened and her tongue met his.

The sound of soft moans made them look up. Next to where they sat, Chia was lying in the soft grass with Yann in her arms, an utterly satisfied expression on her face. Reesh and Vard were locked in a tight embrace, glowing with the after-effect of their recent lovemaking. Near the center of the clearing Jaru, Kyo, Rahn and Deela were still in the throes of passion. Jaru, with seeming inexhaustible energy, slid his large cock in and out of Deela's tight, beautiful butt. The rivulets of his cum running down the insides of her thighs gave mute evidence of the fact that he had already filled her pussy to overflowing. Next to them, Kyo and Rahn were locked in a sixty-nine, each of them busy with their tongues and lips between the other's thighs. Kyo, who was on her back, had cum all over her face. Then Rahn's back arched and she moaned loudly as Kyo's tongue on her clit pushed her over the edge, and a fresh gulp of cum ran out of her to cover Kyo's mouth and chin.

"Look," Tami said softly, pointing up. Roy followed her gaze.

Earth had begun to drift away. It was no longer straight overhead, but was now slowly moving to the edge of the starry dome above them.

Their journey had begun. They were on their way to new worlds. Where they would end up or what the future would bring, neither of them knew. But of one thing they were sure: they would go there together.

THE END