Braving the Elements Ch. 02

Story Info
Aura "introduces" herself to Rajke while the others watch.
2.6k words
4.53
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GMSeven
GMSeven
13 Followers

2: Enthusiastic Introductions

In Rajke's many years as a wayfarer, he had become comfortable with what he liked to call "novel experiences." Usually, by "novel," Rajke meant "strange, unexpected, dangerous, and exciting." Facing a terrible new monster, passing through a mysterious demi-plane, eating street vendor food in Hassala - all were situations so foreign to common experience that no amount of training, study, or preparation could adequately qualify a wayfarer to handle them.

Rajke was a good wayfarer, so he wasn't stupid - few wayfarers were. Or at least, few were for very long, either ceasing to be stupid or ceasing to be wayfarers, usually involuntarily and fatally.

And like most good wayfarers, Rajke believed "novel experiences" were no time for thinking. When faced with death, armed with no prior experience, it was best to quiet the mind and let the body do what you trained it to do - stay alive.

Being offered fellatio by a beautiful, powerful, ancient spirit of the elemental planes, whom Rajke had just met and almost been killed by, was not what he usually meant when he spoke of novel experiences. But somehow, instinct and intuition took hold of him all the same and saved him from a disastrous bout of overthinking.

"That sounds lovely," said Rajke.

Like in most novel experiences, events proceed so quickly that Rajke would later have difficulty remembering many of the precise details.

By the time the words "My name is..." had tumbled nervously out of his mouth, the tall, fair nymph was on her knees in the grey dirt before him, hands on his sturdy belt, pulling inexpertly at the leather.

"What is this?" she asked, frustrated.

"It's a belt," said Rajke, unsure what to make of the nymph's behavior. "It, um... keeps my pants up."

She paused only long enough to roll her eyes at him. "I know it's a belt, but what is this clasp? How does it open?" she asked impatiently. "I want them down. I can't suck your dick through your trousers."

The tallest of the five elementals said, "I don't know, Aura. I'm sure you could manage if you tried."

Rajke had almost forgotten the other four nymphs were standing not far off. Framed by the mountains on either side, beneath a cloudy blue sky, with a gentle breeze fanning their thin dresses, they reminded Rajke of classical paintings he had seen hanging in the lavish halls of wealthy folk Rajke had saved from a wyvern attack while they traveled the long road.

The fair nymph, evidently named Aura, turned to the taller spirit and said, "Petra, don't just stand there. Help me. Break this infernal thing off of his pants. I know you want to have him, too."

Petra took a moment to consider Rajke, her black eyes going up and down his body, evaluating, appraising. She had hair coiled in thick black braids and held up like a crown held together by her electrum circlet. "He is more suitable than the last one." She said, nodding her noble head. "She was too skinny. No power."

Rajke couldn't help but regard her in return. She was not as heavily muscled as many women Rajke had ventured with, but there was a profound sense of might to her. Whether it was her poise and statuesque demeanor or the way her every move was careful and controlled, Rajke could not tell, but he knew he was no match for her in any contest of strength.

The lithe nymph with auburn hair stood to her left. She crossed her arms and shifted her weight from one alluring hip to the other. She cocked an eyebrow and said, "Just because she couldn't rut you like a bull doesn't mean she wasn't worthy."

The shortest nymph with large eyes and smokey brown skin nodded and added, "She was good with her hands. This one has hands like a woodcutter."

Aura renewed her feeble assault on Rajke's belt, and at that moment, his mind came back to him.

"Please," he said, placing his hands on Aura's delicate wrists. "Wait, just for a..."

Aura discovered the workings of the bulky metal clasp, and it came free. She eagerly pulled his trousers down, and without preamble or fanfare, she took his whole cock in her mouth. A zephyr swept over them, blowing back her silvery locks and caressing his bare skin.

While an eager woman pulling at your pants, begging for your dick, would be enough to get any straight man stiff as a board, the sheer chaos of the situation had tempered Rajke's excitement so that when Aura plunged into him, he was only mostly erect. She didn't seem to mind. She reached around him to grasp his firm ass and pull him to her, submerging his cock deeper into her throat.

His member swelled, and he gasped with sudden exhilaration. Aura must have been unprepared for his rapid inflation because she gagged and choked but withdrew only enough to gasp for air, her lips still three-quarters down the length of his shaft.

She began to bob her head up and down his now fully engorged penis. She slurped and sucked and even giggled delightedly.

Time seemed to warp - moments passed like hours but were still gone all too soon. Rajke's head spun.

Aura's enthusiasm was matched by her skill. Her tongue wriggled, and her lips pulled. Her throat flexed and tightened on him, making little gurgling noises as she explored new and interesting ways of pressing the firm, hot flesh of his manhood to the soft wetness in her mouth and throat.

He could not ever remember having head this good. Rajke was young, rugged, and handsome, which made him popular with women. But he spent much of his time guiding travelers on dangerous roads and venturing into the wilds. So, his experience was limited. Still, Aura was far more capable than he could have imagined any creature could be.

She seemed to know precisely where he was sensitive and which parts of him could take rougher treatment. She shifted her attention whenever the stimulation grew too intense, as though she knew that if she continued, it would be over all too soon.

Rajke opened his eyes, which, like his mind, had difficulty focusing through his haze of euphoria. Four slightly blurry figures came into sharp relief as he remembered where he was.

The nymphs did not turn away or avert their gazes. Petra continued to look him up and down, her eyes meandering here and there.

The most voluptuous spirit had found a sweeping black rock on which she could recline and watch the show. She was fondling one half-bare breast with one hand while the other was between her legs. Rajke could tell she was already wet from the way the silky fabric of her diaphanous dress clung to her thighs.

The other two looked on, amused. They were haughtier than the others. Still, they were not derisive or openly scornful, just detached.

The one with smooth brown skin and full lips caught his gaze and said, "I am Averna. This is Melia," she indicated her red-haired companion, "and Naia is the one who can't control herself." She looked over her slender shoulder at the masturbating nymph and smiled.

Naia's only reply was something between a sigh and a moan. She sounded like ocean waves, and the sensuous sounds of her pleasure made Rajke's loins flex.

"You have already met Aura," Averna continued, nodding to the slobbering angel currently sucking Rajke's brain out through his cock. "And I'm sure you heard Petra's name before."

"Ah, yes. Well, um..." stuttered Rajke, struggling to put his words in a sensible order. "I think... you must... gahhah"

Aura had just unsheathed him from her wonderful mouth with a sweet little pop. She took him in both hands, lifted his package, and dove into his balls, licking and sucking them as if they were hard candy.

Averna paid no mind to Aura's delighted lapping or Rajke's throbbing, spit-drenched penis. "I believe it is customary among you humans to share one's name when meeting new people."

"I'm Rajke," he managed to say between Aura's adorable moans.

Aura took that as her cue to resurface from his groin. She brushed aside the loose shoulders of her dress, and they fell, baring her perky bosom. "It is so nice to meet you, Rajke. It has been far too long." She rubbed his shaft against her breasts, slapping his heavy sex to her nipples playfully.

This slightly rougher fondling, though immensely pleasant, was less intense than her oral ministrations, which allowed enough of Rajke's wits to claw their way back into his head that he managed to say, "I don't know that there has ever been a more appropriate time to say, the pleasure is all mine."

"I hope not," Naia groaned from her igneous throne. "Aura might get the first taste, but there better be enough to go around." Even from 20 feet in the open air, Rajke could hear her fingers plunging into her wet pussy.

As if afraid that Naia might come and take her new toy away, Aura shoved Rajke's full length back into her gullet.

Rajke gasped, "Gods! But you are good at that."

She looked up at him with her pale blue eyes and rocked her head gently side to side, caressing the underside of his shaft with her nimble tongue while pressing the head to the back of her throat.

Melia rolled her emerald eyes. "She ought to be. She's been doing it since before your kind knew how to lash a rock to a stick and call it a spear." She looked a little bored, but her imperious tone carried a note of beguilement nonetheless.

Aura ran her hands up Rajke's chest and down his legs, squeezing and fondling as gratuitously as an enamored lover. Waves of delirious pleasure interrupted bouts of exuberant clarity as now Aura bobbed her head vigorously, gulping and drooling profusely. When she started to rotate her head as she pulsed furiously up and down his aggressively erect manhood, he felt the orgasmic fading of awareness. His world became this moment, this place, this beautiful person, sucking on this erupting cock.

Aura withdrew and pumped him vibrantly as he spewed thick, milky come wildly into the air. A forceful wind kicked up, scattering the ejaculate even farther and wilder. She squealed in surprise and delight as she caught ropes of it on her face and breasts.

It was too much. She was too much. And maybe it was the thin mountain air, but Rajke's vision narrowed and blurred. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was Aura's joyous laughter and the other four exclaiming celebratorily at her climactic finish.

* * *

"Impressive work, Aura," said Melia. She did not actually say it so much as convey it emotionally. Now that humans had lost consciousness, their forms returned to a more elemental state. Melia had become a prickly mountain bush with powerful roots that dug through dirt and stone. "I don't think you've ever killed a man with a blow job before."

"He's not dead," Aura chided. Her airy body shifted and rolled turbulently with annoyance. Of course, Melia knew as well as the rest of them that Rajke had only passed out, but Aura had always been sensitive to Melia's teasing. Aura knew her aggressive nature was not malicious. Melia could not help what she was - like the forest she embodied, she was both beautiful and brutal. Aura forgave Melia for her backhandedness and loved her for her passion and ferocity.

"Perhaps I harmonized with him too much. He was very emotionally open." After nearly two hundred years without a man, Aura had forgotten how unfamiliar humans were with the true empathy that her kind could offer. She let that empathy build between them until it was too much for his solitary mind to bear.

"I hope he wakes soon," said Naia, still roiling in self-stimulated pleasure, even in her vapourous form.

"I'm sorry to monopolize him so. I know it's been a long time for all of us." Aura was not apologizing as much as expressing sympathetic longing. She had been the first to see the beautiful man-creature climbing the grey slopes of their mountain home. She devised the plan to prevent him from consuming the foul root that would have ruined her enjoyment of him. And the other nymphs knew their last encounter had left Aura wanting. She enjoyed the company of women, indeed. But the wind felt a particular pleasure in scattering seeds in the wind. For all these reasons, the Nymphs had agreed that Aura would take the first go of him.

Still, Aura felt a little guilty. Even mere moments after experiencing the vicarious, emotional ecstasy of Rajke's thrilling orgasm, she was already yearning for more. She could only imagine how her companions felt, having watched but not participated.

Petra, whose elemental form was solid but stiff and slow, asked, "Should I take him to the grove or the springs?"

"Why not the caldera?" interjected fiery Averna.

"He can visit the caldera later when he can take himself there of his own volition," said Petra. "If he wakes there, he might panic." Fear came in many flavors to a nymph's empathic senses. Some could be exciting and pleasant, like a sour candy. But panic was as acrid to them as bile.

Averna huffed in response to Petra's lecturing - her flaming essence blazed a little brighter. But she did not object further.

"Please, take him to the spring," moaned Naia.

Melia nodded or conveyed the emotional equivalent.

The earth beneath Rajke began to rise under Petra's command. Melia's leaves turned to fur and her branches to antlers as she transformed into a great elk.

Slowly, the earth raised Rajke high enough to deposit him on Melia's back with some gusty nudges from Aura. Naia and Averna only looked on, unable to be of much assistance in their elemental states.

As Melia strode on powerful legs toward Naia's hot spring abode, the Nymphs shared their highly anticipated plans for their new gest. Even detached Averna and scornful Melia were speculating optimistically about the fit, young adventurer.

"Was his dick larger than normal?" asked Naia. "I couldn't see very well."

Melia huffed in amusement. "Of course, you couldn't. None of us could. There was a ravenous slut in the way."

"I think he was quite large," said Averna. "And thick, too. But it's been so long that I'm not sure I remember what a normal one looks like. Is it just wishful thinking?"

Now manifesting as a ripple of rock that flattened the path before Melia's hooves, Petra said, "I couldn't get a good look either. Aura, you took his measure quite thoroughly. What did you think?"

Aura expressed a sense of bashfulness despite her open depravity before their very eyes, not five minutes past. "Do you remember Corok?"

The nymphs cast their thoughts through eons of memory, countless people, and innumerable phaluses.

"Was he the one with one arm?" asked Averna.

"He was fun," said Petra. "He sang funny songs. I didn't understand most of them, but he was full of mirth when he sang. I liked that"

Aura projected a feeling of negation, like shaking her head. "Before that. Long before. Back when the celestials still spoke with the humans."

The nymphs reached back into long-forgotten ages. When they said nothing, Aura added, "He had the wolf cub that bit Averna's ass while she was riding him."

The four other nymphs shared a wave of recognition, remembering the man from ages past. Then they shared an excited flowering of anticipation as they recalled the pleasant enormity of his member.

"Well, this should be fun," said Petra, and they all heartily agreed.

GMSeven
GMSeven
13 Followers