Braving the Heat

Story Info
A slow massage ends in anal ecstasy.
3.3k words
4.55
44.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Disclaimer, just to be on the safe side. ***

The following story is purely fictional, any parallels to exiting people or places are completely coincidental. All characters involved are above the legally required age and are not genetically related.

***

A balmy breeze surrounds me, as I make my way up the stairs to my front door. The last glimmers of sunset still linger on the horizon. It's the height of summer. The stifling heat over the past weeks has me wearing a thin white shirt and a matching pair of shorts. I open the door and step into the hallway. „I'm home". Just as my voice dies away, a soft, acknowledging grunt drifts from the bedroom.

The bedroom door is slightly ajar. Faint, warm light of a bedside lamp extends out into the hallway. I step into the opening. A king-sized bed occupies the centre of the room. Safe for the warm glow of the small lamp on the bedside table on the opposite end of the bed, the room is clad in darkness, all blinds closed. My eyes are drawn to my partner on the bed, parallel to the door.

She glances up at me, eyes half closed, lips slightly parted. Head resting on a flat satin pillow, her long hair is splayed out towards the bedside table on the opposite side of the bed. I hold her gaze for a moment, a slight smile on my face. My eyes move on. The smile on my face turns into a grin as I slightly raise an eyebrow. "Hot, are we?" She is naked.

She lets out another grunt, this one slightly tinged with annoyance. Her eyebrows scrunch up a bit, eyes narrowing almost imperceptibly. It's her "You're making fun of me, stop it, face". The one she does so well. The one I just find so damn cute.

I linger in the doorway, appreciating the beautiful scene before me. The dim light of the lamp illuminates her backside, making it seem like she's glowing. A few scattered droplets of sweat adorn her skin like diamonds. Her left arm is tucked away under the pillow, while the right one rests easy at her side. The one breast visible to me, slightly bulging out against the bed, reveals a hint of areola where it meets the satin sheets.

Her slim waist channels my gaze downwards. As so many times before, I am struck by her firm ass, arching upwards from the bed, casting a shadow on the floor towards me. Her long, toned legs lie slightly spread, culminating in a pair of slim feet, toenails painted crimson.

We have not been intimate in a while. Life has been keeping us busy, mostly separately, and the high temperatures were somewhat discouraging my desire for extensive skin to skin contact. Seeing her lie there, however, exposing all her glory in peaceful rest, is slowly stirring my desire. Desire to play. Desire to possess. Desire to conquer.

The corner of my mouth lifts upwards. I want to tease her, coax her, drive her wild, ever so slowly. This is going to be fun. Starting to disrobe, piece by piece, I gradually make my way over to the bed. She follows me with her eyes, loses sight of me as I make my way around the base of the bed, yet doesn't move. By the time I arrive on the opposite side of the bed I am naked as well. I carefully sit down beside her and extend my left arm towards her.

She jumps slightly, when my fingertips make contact with the small of her back, then immediately relaxes as my fingernails softly start to trail upwards, following her spine up to her neck. I start to apply pressure, drawing small circles along the sides of her neck. An appreciative hum escapes her lips. She closes her eyes and tilts her head downwards, allowing me better access.

I switch hands. As my right hand starts to work her neck, my left gently moves downwards, first rubbing, then kneading her shoulders. She shifts around a bit, nestling into the bed, her breathing deep and even, lips slightly parted.

I transition from a sitting to a kneeling position on the bed. My left hand gradually glides further down, massaging her exposed back. The comfortable expression on her face morphs into a slight smile, as my little finger makes contact with her buttocks. With a firm grip, I take hold of her behind with both hands and start kneading, occasionally spreading her cheeks, exposing her asshole. As my thumb grazes past, she lightly pushes up against my hands. The gap between her thighs is slowly but steadily widening.

Looks like someone is getting eager. I chuckle, then roll her over on her back. A faint look of surprise hangs on her face. She probably expected me to keep going. My eyes are immediately drawn to her breasts. Erect nipples, casting small shadows on her mounds in the lamplight. I take her hands in mine, giving them a small squeeze. Smiling down at her, I start trailing my fingertips up her arms. Softly caressing her wrists, making my way up the inside of her forearm and the crook of her arm. Fingernails, slowly, carefully exploring the insides of her upper arms, hitting all her sensitive spots along the way.

She is getting restless under my touch, shifting. As my hands reach her armpits, I lean over and kiss her right clavicle. Again and again, moving ever closer towards her head. Her eyes are closed. When my lips reach her neck, my hands, still resting at her shoulders, turn round. Only using the top of my fingernails, I gently and very slowly, follow the sides of her torso south. Her breathing quickens under my touch.

My lips gradually wander up her neck, leaving a string of kisses on her skin. Her erect nipples brush my chest. My tongue darts out, giving that extra sensitive spot behind her earlobe a quick lick, before my lips enclose her earlobe. Simultaneously, my hands cup the underside of her breasts, purposefully omitting her nipples. A low moan escapes her. She tenses, torso arcing upward. My hands give way, keeping a light pressure on her breasts, yet refusing her the satisfaction of a firmer grasp.

I wait for her to settle back down, then gently start sucking on her earlobe. With my thumbs, I begin circling her areolae. I love teasing her. She tilts her head, pushing her ear out towards me, exposing more of her neck. Her breathing is becoming laboured. I can feel her heartbeat quickening under my ministrations, still denying her a direct touch of her nipples. She moans again, deeper this time, her hands dig into the bedsheets. My own arousal is growing as well, yet I choose to ignore it. This is too much fun, I need to keep myself under control for now.

After a last quick nibble, I release her earlobe and lift my head, my face hovering a hand span above hers. Her face is flushed, cheeks glowing, eyes once again half closed. There is a spark flickering in the depths of her eyes. I hold her gaze as my left hand slowly makes its way down her body. Fingernails gliding down her sternum, drawing circles around her navel. Her skin is hot to my touch.

When my hand reaches her hips, her eyes start to widen. I grin down at her. A light touch of my fingers at the inside of her upper thigh seems to prompt her to spread her legs even wider. I take a deep breath. The soft scent of her arousal is gradually filling the room. I let my hand wander, till my thumb lightly brushes against her pussy. She twitches. I keep holding her gaze as her chin oh so slowly tilts upwards, her lips slightly parting. Her warm breath is blowing over my face. My fingers teasingly trail up and down the outside of her cunt. She is dripping wet. Moving her hips, she attempts to grind herself against my hand.

I pull back and raise an eyebrow. She rolls her eyes at me, yet settles down again. I just adore teasing her. While maintaining eye contact, I lower my head over her right breast. She lifts her head of the pillow to follow my movement. I purse my lips and slowly exhale, sending a cool breath over her hard nipple, inducing a shiver.

Suddenly, my lips encompass her nipple, sucking it into my mouth. Simultaneously, my right hand grasps her other nipple. She barely has time to gasp, when my middle and ring finger penetrate deep into her moist pussy. There is hardly any resistance. Her hips jolt off the bed as she exhales sharply. Her head falls back on the pillow and lolls to the side. A tremble runs through her body, as my fingers curl inside of her. I give the nipple in my mouth a gentle bite, eliciting another light jolt, followed by a deep, drawn out throaty moan. Her hands claw at the bed, gripping the bedsheets tightly.

My fingers glide over her G-spot in a come-hither motion, causing her to clench around them. Her hips buck against my hand, now slick with her juices, yet I actively try to avoid making contact with her clit. She is gasping. I can feel her heart racing in her chest as I keep twisting her hard nipple between the thumb and index finger of my right hand. Her whole body tenses, she holds her breath.

Now for the best part. I quickly draw away, releasing her nipples, pulling my fingers out of her dripping pussy.

Instantly, her hips raise of the bed, trying to catch my escaped fingers. Her eyes fly open wide, an angry spark flickering in the depths. "No, you can't just..., please...". She is so beautiful, shivering and twitching before me. Her hands start to drift downwards.

I place one knee between her legs, preventing her from closing them, yet too far away to rub herself against, as I bend over her and pin her wrists to the mattress with my hands. I stare down at her. "Oh come on. You did not think I was going to let you off that easily, did you?"

Still gasping for breath and now with an almost pleading look on her face another "please..." escapes her lips. I am rock hard, but refuse to take action. Touching myself would only distract me right now. Hovering over her, I wait for her to come back from the edge and cool off a bit. In the meantime I admire the faint reflection of the bedside light in her dishevelled hair. A faint sheen of perspiration is covering the naked body under me. Her breasts, nipples still stiff, gently heave up and down as she visibly calms and relaxes.

Noticing her breathing even out, I begin to move off her. Let me see how far I can take this. I release her wrists, planting a few soft kisses on them, before placing them over her head. Slowly, after lifting my knee out from between her legs, I grip her shoulder and hip and roll her back on her stomach. She gives me an annoyed glance, but otherwise remains silent. In the dimly lit room, I detect a small dark spot on the sheets previously occupied by her.

With a slight smile, I reach out towards her head. My fingers comb through her hair, tugging a lose strand dangling in front of her nose behind her ear. In the faint lamp light, her hair seems almost golden, as I casually spread it out beside her, completely exposing her back.

I shift position and kneel between her legs. My fingers playfully trail down her back, moving in waves along her ribs, drawing small circles across her spine again. Finally, I reach her hips, grasping them firmly. Head half turned, she is observing my movements. Abruptly, I pull her up, till my stiff member is nestled in between her ass cheeks. Her taint is covered in her juices, a wet path reaching all the way to her asshole. A surprised yelp quickly transforms into an appreciative purr, as I slowly rub my cock up and down between her cheeks. I feel the heat radiating from between her legs, even before the wetness of her still dripping pussy makes contact with my balls.

I pull back a bit, my tip grazing her asshole along the way. Taking a hold of my cock, I place it between her thighs. Careful not to enter her, I move forward. Her lips are covering my cock in her arousal. Her hips twitch, as my tip pokes against her clit. And again. And again. She starts to gyrate her hips, tilting her pelvis in an attempt to make me enter her.

I stop. My right hand rises, giving her a light tap on the ass that makes her jump, eliciting a quick exhale. I meet her eyes and give her a slight grin. I am holding myself back here and so should she. Lowering myself on my knees and elbows behind her, my hands grab her cheeks, keeping them lightly spread, as my head draws closer to her ass. Her womanly scent fills my nose.

I softly exhale, prompting her exposed asshole to wink at me. Lowering my head, I carefully, teasingly kiss the inside of her right thigh, slowly making my way upwards. Periodically, my tongue darts out, lapping up the nectar that is coating the insides of her thighs and now wetting my lips. The instant the corner of my lip reaches her cunt I stop and move back, switch sides and repeat the process on the left. A trail of kisses, slowly wandering up her glistening thigh.

Out the corner of my eye I see her raise an arm, shakily nearing my head, as she moans into the pillow. "Oh no you won't." I lightly spank her ass again. With a grunt, she lets her arm fall back onto the mattress.

The tip of my tongue starts tracing the outside of her pussy, moving about in small circles, gently coaxing her engorged lips to give way, to invite me in. I shift my hands, the thumb of my right hand gliding up her slick taint. As I plunge my tongue into her pussy, my thumb begins fondling her asshole, circling, putting light pressure on it. With a long, drawn out moan, she presses her hips back against me. Her pussy gyrates on my face, pushing further onto my tongue and spreading her juices around my mouth.

I can feel her leg muscles tensing under my touch. She is starting to breathe heavier again, faster. More and more, the circular motion of her hips is interrupted by slight twitches, each followed by a sharper inhale, as my tongue keeps delving deep into her wet snatch. As I carefully exert more pressure, her sphincter gives way, allowing my thumb to glide into her ass, educing yet another deep groan from her.

While my thumb starts exploring her asshole, I remove my tongue, giving her dripping pussy one last lick. Then my lips pounce on her clit, locking it tightly between them. She jumps. I keep a lock on her nub, occasionally flicking it with my tongue, as my thumb keeps thrusting into her ass. Her whole body is shivering. Her moans turn into a single long wail, as her hands claw the bedsheets, her hips bucking.

Yet again, I stop. Extricating myself from her completely, I sit back on my haunches, observing her shiver and shake in front of me. My sudden absence does not seem to register with her immediately. Have I accidentally tipped her over?

Suddenly, she whips around, eyes wide, emitting a frantic glimmer. "NO! No no no no no no, please, no..." A soft murmur, voice tinged with desperation. "I was so close..." Her tousled hair half obstructs her flushed face. She is panting. I love this so much.

Raising my hands, a faint chuckle escapes me as I grin at her. "What? Were you hoping I would let you come this time?" She doesn't answer, merely lowering her head. My cock is throbbing, slowly leaking precum. Truth be told, holding back has started to draw on me too, but I would never admit that to her. Besides, prolonging the evening makes the final release so much sweeter. It is about time to end this.

I direct her back on all fours. Pressing my chest to her back, I then lean over her, my mouth next to her ear. There is still the occasional shiver running through her body, breathing still a bit laboured. My tongue gently flicks her earlobe. "Do you want to come?"

She nods. "Are you sure? You don't seem too sure" Seeing her like this makes it impossible for me to refrain from teasing her. Another nod, more vigorous this time. Then, she turns her head, meeting my gaze. "Please..." Her eyes, slightly glazed over, are burning with lust.

Reaching for my throbbing hard-on, I place the tip at the entrance to her asshole. "You know what to do". She hesitates. Then, with a low moan, she pushes back. Slowly, inch by inch impaling her ass on my rock hard cock, asshole gripping me tightly. As I bottom out, a tremble runs through her whole body. She gasps. I gently kiss her neck. "Good girl".

Giving her a moment to adjust, my hands fondle her tits in the meantime. Playing with her nipples, twisting them between thumb and index finger, lightly pulling them downwards. Her vice-like grip and the heat inside of her has my cock throbbing harder,. I straighten up and grasp her hips. She grunts, as I slowly pull back and start thrusting. Planting her hands firmly against the mattress, she begins to meet my thrusts as I gradually increase the tempo. My balls slap against her dripping cunt. My heart is beating faster and faster, breathing quickening.

The slapping of naked flesh on flesh fills the room. She pushes back more and more forcefully, completely swallowing me each time. My cock is starting to twitch, growing and hardening just that little bit more. I am so close now.

Suddenly, her hips jerk, breaking her rhythm. I keep ploughing into her. Just as she recovers, she jerks again. With a moan, her arms give way, dropping her head on the pillow. My heart is racing. She manages to shakily push herself back up. I grip her hair, half-turning her head towards me. Her eyes start to roll up. It is time.

A deep growl escapes my lips. "Come for me. Come for me, NOW" I groan, as my hot cum erupts deep into her ass. She freezes up completely, mouth hanging open. I keep thrusting. Spurt after spurt of warm sperm shoots in her wanting hole.

Suddenly, a guttural scream tears from her throat. Shaking wildly, she collapses on the bed. I follow her down, cock still lodged deep in her ass, the full weight of my body pressing her into the mattress. Her legs kick out. My hands find hers, clasping them, feeling the tremors shooting through her. A light bite on her neck elicits another throaty moan followed by more trembling. I pull back, giving her another thrust, slamming her against the mattress. She cries out again, whole body jerking, then her head falls limply to the side. Her ass still grips tightly around me, milking the last drops of hot seed out of my cock.

I remain inside of her, waiting for the tension to leave her burning body. As my breathing calms and my heart rate slows down, my cock slowly softens. I peer at her face. Her unfocused eyes stare off into the distance, a happy smile hanging on her lips, cheeks still flushed crimson. I kiss her forehead. Then, very carefully, I roll us both onto the right side. Cradling her head with my arm, I pull her closely towards my chest, enveloping her limp body with my own, keeping her warm.

I reach out and turn off the bedside lamp. In the dark, our heartbeats slowly synchronise.