Breach of Conduct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" she asked, trepidation waning.

He nodded. "You think a little bit of crooked maw scares me? After everything we've done in the past three days? Hit me with some tooth and tongue, Taga; I bet you're good at it."

She obliged, sticking him with a dose of stimulants. The alien opened her mouth, long tongue lolling out, and enveloped his throbbing cock with her fanged maw. Something about it was absolutely unearthly. As liquid fire and endorphins broke down whatever fear he should have had, he grinned. Micrometers away from his glans, the object of a saner man's fear gleamed with fresh saliva, ready to apply gentle pressure to him at Taga's command.

Maybe the fear was what made a blowjob from her so enticing.

Enn grabbed her head with both hands and guided her down, seating himself in her throat. She didn't protest. In fact, both hands came up to his butt and back and held him firmly in place. They sat like that for a few beats, his heart hammering away like an autocannon. He couldn't tell what it was doing for her, but the husky panting told him it was something.

"Hm hym-hm?" she asked, winking.

Enn looked down at her and she pulled her lips back, allowing him to see every tooth she had. He trembled with a mix of excitement and anticipation, watching saliva drizzle out from between her teeth as her tongue worked him slowly.

He exhaled sharply. "That fuckin does it, Taga. You're gonna make me fuck that dirty mouth clean."

He pulled back and Taga inhaled his scent deeply, closing her eyes. He left her mouth, cockhead resting against her front teeth, pressing gently into them like prey daring its natural predator to pounce.

"Try it," the rilo growled, swinging her jaw open and wrapping his erection lazily in her long tongue. "Go ahn."

Enn's hips bucked into her face and her eyes opened in surprise, staring directly up at him. He took every stroke long, pulling back enough to meet her closing lips every time and then pushing back into her mouth in one quick stroke. He could feel how much it excited her.

He could feel her heartbeat in her tongue.

Fuck, that was hot.

------------

Taga grabbed Enn under the small of his back and flipped their positions, pinning him to the floor. She grabbed his hands and pulled them up over his head, locking his wrists together in one unbreakable grip.

"Oh, you wanna be on top this time?" Enn asked in a mocking tone. "Careful little rilo, humans are pretty fiery when they're cornered."

"Little rilo?" she scoffed, pinning his legs by sitting her lower body of them. "Little rilo?"

Enn shrugged. "What? Did that hurt your feelings? Are you gonna punish me now?"

"I would be careful if I were you, tiny human," she snarled, leaning down to him with all her teeth showing.

Enn craned his neck up and bit one of her fangs, tugging at it playfully. "Oh?"

She pulled back and his teeth clicked together. A finger came up to his chin and tilted his head to look up, allowing her to loom over him menacingly from centimeters away. "You saw what I did to that other human. I could do that to you too."

She teased him with penetration and leered at him knowingly.

"Are you. Gonna. Punish. Me?" Enn asked with as much confidence as one man could have. If someone could hear them from another room, it would have sounded like he was the three meter tall alien with her at his mercy. For a moment, he felt like it. Taga, for all her size and strength, was swooning.

Her eyes darkened in the center, boring a hole into Enn's head like a beam of precognitive imagery. Something changed. Something changed drastically.

"You're never gonna walk again, Enn," she declared in barely a whisper. She pulled the ever-vicinal sleeve of adrenal doses close and removed one from its pocket. "I am gonna fuck you so hard you won't even remember who you are."

She stuck him with an adrenal dose and his world redefined itself with sharper focus.

A second dose pierced her hip.

She let loose something that Enn had never experienced before. It was all he could do to keep up as her hips started driving down into him, a growl in her throat as she kept her face close to his. She stared at him with an unfamiliar expression, tightening her grip on him, wrapping her legs around his ankles, pinning him desperately beneath her.

He could feel every impact through his entire body. It shook him hard enough for real concern to enter his mind. On top of the carefully-calibrated adrenal boost Taga had given him, his body responded with its own feel-good chemical cocktail.

He couldn't tell if he was more afraid or excited of what he'd coaxed out of her. The feeling was unbelievable. Her sex squeezed his arousal like a vice, sticky fluids pooling at the base of his erection as they collided with a fwap over and over again. It hurt. It felt amazing. He couldn't pin it down to just one feeling.

He came once, but she didn't let up. She merely slowed down, using every stroke to pull his little soldier back to attention, milking every drop of fluid out of him that his body would give. He curled at her constant, overstimulating touch, but she dipped her armored chest down and held him in place, grinning.

"I didn't break anything, did I?" she sneered. Enn just gasped as she drew out another pulse of pleasure from his brain through his cock. "Come on, say something. Tell me how good it feels. Or did I break something in here instead?"

She snaked an arm under his back and forced him to arch against her chest, raking her fingers across his skin. It stung painfully, but her hips kept his mind elsewhere as she finally found the position she wanted him at, bending him to her whims.

Her jaws opened and she twisted her head beneath his chin, latching her fangs around his neck. She paused, tasting his throat with her tongue. He trembled with true, genuine prey-fear. Something primal inside him felt more vulnerable than he had ever admitted was possible.

"Please," he managed through gritted teeth. Tension built up in the pit of his stomach and dropped from there. Enn squeezed his eyes shut and sucked in a hard breath as Taga pressed down on his throat with her teeth. Her hips came down again.

A coil inside Enn's body released all at once and his head went back against the floor, white sparks dancing across his field of vision at the impact. His arms strained up, but the alien's grip kept him locked to her, held in the vice of her entire body, a yellow-orange cage of flesh and limb and bone. Lightning-white teeth traced his skin gently, pulling away after what felt like minutes under their enduring touch.

Taga sat up and braced herself with both hands on the floor, nostrils flared and chest heaving. Her eyes were still inexplicably dark in the center, for whatever reason. Enn didn't particularly care to think about it as he rode out the last few wavelengths of pleasure ebbing from his sex, deflating physically and emotionally to the floor. Behind his eyes, the pressure was starting to return to normal. His hands still lay above his head, right where Taga had left them.

Hey Enn? Yeah Enn. Don't ever fucking do that again. Agreed. Good.

...It did feel really g-

Ever.

"Fine," he said out loud to nobody in particular.

"Better than fine," Taga declared breathlessly. "Way better."

------------

Enn let Taga choose the poem. After trying for several minutes to preview each one in order to pick something acceptable, she gave up and just opened to a page at random. The notebook made itself comfortable on on his chest with a pair of pages open against him. He picked it up and the rilo nuzzled his head with hers, sticking her tongue out to lick his wounded ear and the long, stapled gash behind it that still oozed blood when his blood was really pumping.

Which, admittedly, was most of the time in the past five days.

"Read it," Taga cooed, unusually intimate in her tone. "I want to listen."

"Where's the rilo that teased me about this stuff a quarter full ago, huh? What made you pick up interest in bad cram poetry?"

The alien inhaled deeply, face buried in his hair. A shiver went through her body. "Closest I'll ever get to fucking your brain."

A laugh bubbled up from inside him in response and she scooted his body more snugly against hers, resting two feet on his battered hips like large, mitted hands. His back wasn't doing much better. She'd opened his skin up more than once on accident when things got especially heavy. He probably had more staples in him than bones at this point.

He reigned in his laughter and raised a hand to his eyes, rubbing them with his thumb and forefingers.

"Do all rilo have your way with words?"

Taga applied pressure to his hips and he clamped his mouth shut. "What was that?"

"You should write poetry yourself," he corrected in a strained voice.

"I'll leave that to you." She relaxed her feet again. "You're not like a rilo; you make me want to stay around and keep fucking you."

"I'm that good, huh?" he asked, tilting his head up. He ended up looking at her throat, but the effect was still there. She exposed her teeth in a smirk.

"Your little injector is alright. Smaller than a rilo's. Little shorter too. But it's not about that; I still fuck and run anyway with the big ones." She looked down and saw his face. "Look man, big is big, but it's not all about physical. If I wanted to fuck the biggest guys out there I'd go snag a niburanan; they've got a prehensile delivery tentacle that's like fifty centimeters long."

Enn rolled his eyes. "Yeah; I've heard the 'not about how big you are' speech before. Real nice to bring it up later rather than sooner, though."

Taga brought her hands to his chin and lifted his head back up. She held his eyes. "It's not all about physical. I'm seventy-two and you're the first person of any race I wanted to come back to more than once. Like I said; rilo fuck and run."

"Thanks," Enn said. "I'm not really that beat up about it."

"I'm not trying to cheer you up, Enn. I watched you roll up guns-out on room full of people in your fucking space pajamas; you're no brey."

"Brey?"

Taga flicked his cheek. "You call it a child. We call it a brey, a small rilo. Easy to hurt. I already know you won't get your feelings hurt over it. Not the point."

"So what is the point, then?"

"You make me want to come back for something new. Am I gonna be on top? Are you gonna push me on my back and rub my teeth with your dick? Are you gonna give me your neck and let me lick up your blood? Like, who does that? Who looks at a rilo and says take my soft little body and fucking annihilate it? Who dislocates my shoulder fucking my armpit 'cause my holes are sore? Who thinks they're gonna get away with kissing me awake, fucking me, teasing me about it, and then actually does? You, Enn. Just you." She reached down and put the notebook in his hand. "Now read the damn poem."

Enn cut short a chuckle and let rolled out a long, amused sigh. Well, that's one way to make a guy feel special, I guess. At least I get bragging rights down the road.

"So, you're sure you want this one? It's sort of...uh, out there."

"I stutter or something?" she shot back.

"Well, no, but I feel like there's better stuff in here, like-"

She pinched his hip bone between two toes and his breath caught. "You saying I'm not smart enough to understand this one? Is that it?"

"No," came the quick reply. "But this one doesn't really make sense to anyone else. It's completely subjective to me. It won't really do anything for you, especially since you've never jacked into a datanet before."

"Who says I haven't?" she demanded in a tone that let him know she was more just being playful than anything.

Enn grinned from ear to ear, looking at his notebook. "You don't have a netjack, wireless or otherwise. And before you give me that look; I've seen every inch of your body absolutely naked. If there was a netjack on you, I'd know."

"Fair," she relented.

"So you still want to read this one?"

"No, I want you to read this one," she growled playfully. He straightened out the page at her insistence and tried to remember the meter of how it went.

"In space between electron rays

Where improbabilities avoid themselves

A world within its time still stays

Paused to wait for him who delves

Deep between the eons' wake

To slip between and wretched take

That which does not belong to him

And lift it from a dying sector

To cast it out to darkened rim

To lie along a starless vector

Hooked into the needle's flare

Sealed inside the static lair

Cruel, forgotten words unwind

Like tempted habits brought in tow

Addicted to the forms that bind

Stopping even mirthful flow

It will never be the same

This gulf of stars without a name"

Enn closed the notebook and let it all sink in again. It wasn't particularly good, or even really that meaningful. He'd been pissed off that someone erased his datanet archives and replaced them with a data-dump worm. After a day of getting absolutely blasted on virtual near-death experiences and collecting as much pseudo-senses as he could every hope to in a single day, that had been pretty upsetting.

Still, it was his work. He stood by it, even if it was mostly garbage.

"I don't think I got any of that," said Taga, resting her pointed chin on his head.

"Well, that's okay. That one was sort of shitty anyway. I wrote it when I was really upset. Void, that was like, what, seven, eight years ago? I wasn't even out of intro yet."

"It sounded nice, though. Really thoughtful."

Enn yawned. "Deceptively simple, really," he corrected jokingly.

Taga took the notebook from him and reached out to the side table for the medical kit's contents. She retrieved a tranquilizer and popped the safety cap off, holding it in front of him. He didn't want to, but he really needed some rest. Despite just the idea of sex again making blood fill his hardening erection, he wasn't going to last if they kept up the pace they'd been smashing out for the past five days.

He held out his arm and squeezed his bicep under the bruises the rilo's strong hands had given him. His veins expanded at the sudden blockage and Taga lined up the needle with little effort. After she was done, Enn slid down into a more comfortable position and rested his head in the cradle formed by the alien's arch-shaped bottom ribs.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Taga." His eyelids started to respond less when he blinked. Breathing any deeper than a shallow breath was growing more difficult. The mental fog around him was starting to expand, blocking his thoughts from seeing each other. Sleepy. Kinda fun, he thought, fighting the feeling off.

He felt a kiss on his lips and responded weakly, barely able to move any of the muscles on his face. Still, it was enough to get a favorable growl out of her. Rilo had a funny way of voicing affection. It felt nice...

------------

"Hey, Enn. Wake up, got good news."

Enn stirred groggily, feeling around for Taga. She wasn't wrapped around him like she usually was. She must have gotten up before him and gone to make food. Good news indeed, he thought with some appreciation.

He blinked hard, vision coming into slow focus. "Good news first," he joked. "Then food."

"Recon 7 contacted us with a high-focus comm laser. They're on their way."

Enn inclined his head toward her beside him. "Recon 7? The spec-ops guys?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Apparently they found out something was up. They're gonna be here in about an hour, give or take."

"Thank the Void," Enn said with a wave of relief washing over him. Their stay at Hotel Statwo was almost over. No more cloying, hormone-choked air. No more cleaning air filters in the most tedious way imaginable. No more rationing food in order to make it through the storm. No more pirates. No more gunfights. No more-

He looked into Taga's monochrome blue eyes. He saw the same expression that he must be wearing now.

Disappointment.

"Fine while it lasted, huh?" she said wistfully.

"Better than fine," he replied with a little smirk. It got a similar reaction out of her, enticing her to lean forward and wipe the expression off his face in a kiss. They embraced and he put both hands around the expanse of her chest, drawing her in against him. She pulled her head back to speak after a long, half-hearted struggle to escape his grasp.

"They're not here just yet. Still some time left." She slid the medical kit over and grabbed a two metabolic doses out of it. "One more go? Hard and dirty?"

Enn considered saying no only briefly. His hardening arousal made most of the decision for him. In truth, he was never going to say no to probably the last opportunity to have mind-blowing sex with Taga. His erection just made the choice faster.

"Give me meta and stim. I'm gonna get you off the ground finally." He watched her lack of hesitation getting a third syringe with growing anticipation. Taga probably weighed a little less than four hundred kilos. They both knew it was just raw bluster that made him say that, but Void's asshole if he wasn't going to give it his best shot.

He swung himself off the couch and Taga stuck him in the ass with both injectors, hitting herself with one immediately afterward. Enn's world came to life in a splash of white light and vibrant, pulsing colors. Taga took him by the shoulders and crushed him against the couch. She was salivating by the time they started.

------------

Enn's back ached, but he refused to slow down. He had Taga right where he wanted her, slamming their hips together as hard as his supercharged body would physically allow. The alien held onto the wall with both outstretched hands, her broken voice replaced with hoarse moaning and growling all in the same turn.

"Break me," she managed. "Break me, Enn. Break. Me."

He was trying to break her, that much was for sure. He'd probably end up breaking something himself at this rate. The pounding from his hips was probably the only thing really holding up his end of the deal. Every collision sent a wave of shivers up her body to her open mouth. Enn couldn't take his eyes off her face. She looked lost in it all. It made him actually want to see her broken.

Her rear legs adjusted on the floor, relieving some of the pressure on his lower back. Holding up most of her weight was a superhuman feat for him, but enough drugs to send him into cardiac arrest were churning through his body right now. He felt like he could lift a planet out of orbit with one hand. Aching back included, he felt invincible.

Enn's teeth found her shoulder and he bit down, fighting off the sinking feeling coming down from his chest. He was close. He had to finish the job. No turning back. No quitting early. Last chance.

Taga's arms swung forward and she wrapped them around him completely, following suit around his waist with her forefeet. She let out a bestial, primal howl and threw her head up toward the ceiling, mouth agape.

Enn felt her fingers pull at his flesh, digging into wounds that were still fresh. Staples pinged off the floor. A shudder ran through him and he bit down harder in response. He tasted blood. He tasted her.

Starfire burst in the space behind his eyes, filling his vision with shimmering trails of light. His orgasm hit like a bolt of lightning, shearing away whatever will to move he had left. His body took over, hips jerking in rigid, automatic motions with every new bolt of pleasure running through him. Consciousness drained out of him in little jets of ecstasy. He fought to stay awake. He wanted all of this. He could still feel her trembling in his hands. He wanted every nanosecond.