Break Pt. 01

Story Info
Held hostage and broken.
1.6k words
3.86
15.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twreader
twreader
12 Followers

Part 1

A simple swipe of a pen, my name on the dotted line and my family's debt will be wiped clean. I took the paper from the man in a suit. He was short with a round belly with greasy hair. His two bodyguards standing on either side of him just stared at me. Both stood straight over 6 feet, both muscled, the one on the right was bald and the left had short cropped brown hair. Baldy was the one who grabbed me, throwing me into the alley we now stand. I was on my way home from school. I have only an hour before I have to go to work at the coffee shop.

I signed my name. I handed the paper back to suit and he looked at it then snapped his fingers. His guards moved fast. Grabbing me one cuffed my wrists the other through a bag over my head. One scooped me up and threw me over their shoulder. As he walked my head bobbed. I screamed and kicked, it was useless, he overpowered me. I was thrown in the back of a van parked on the street by the alley. The door slammed shut. I heard the front doors shut as well. I was screaming. I kicked my legs out, hitting the side of the van.

"Shut her the fuck up" came from the front. I heard rustling and the van started up and started driving. A hand grabbed my shoulder, I tried pulling back, my hands cuffed behind me made it difficult to move. I pinch in my upper bicep, it started burning. The noise began to fade and everything went dark.

The smell was the first thing that hit me. Sweat and urine made my stomach roll. My head was throbbing. The room was dim, I blinked trying to focus. Where was I? Those assholes, they kidnapped me then drugged me. What the hell? I could hear smacking sounds through the wall. I rolled over trying to see more of my surroundings. My hands were free, my bicep hurt. Ashhole, bet it was baldy who injected me. I am going to blame him.

The room was a small 12x12, mattress on the floor that I was lying on when I awoke. The door was locked. No windows. Shit.

I listened at the door for sounds, I heard people walking by and I banged on the door shouting "Hey let me outta here" Hey" Whoever walked by just laughed. I heard doors open and shut. I even heard a scream.

I spent hours at the door, or it felt like hours. I dozed off a few times leaning against the wall. My mouth was dry and my stomach rumbled. The door knob twisted, I pushed myself to the far wall. Suit and his lackeys walked in. I attacked, throwing my fist aimed for the suit. "What the fuck?" Lackey number two with hair lashed out first. His fist connected to my face sending me falling back on the mattress. I grabbed my face that was exploding in pain.

Suit holding his hands up "Now now, settle down."

"Fuck you" I spewed back

"This is what you agreed too"

"I never agreed to be kidnapped, drugged, locked in a horrible disgusting room AND I never agreed to dumbass punching me" I scream.

"Stupid girl, you always need to read things before you sign. Your loss is my gain."

"What the fuck?" I yell again.

"Your family owes me over $250,000 dollars, you agreed that in eliminating their debt you become my property." Suit smiles

"The fuck I did"

"I think I made out better, hopefully you bring in more."

Turning to Baldy, Suit tells him "Call Carl and the boys, this one is feisty and needs to be tamed." Baldy nods. Suit and Dumbass walk out. Baldy reaches into the hallway and tosses a bucket and 2 bottles of water into the room before slamming the door shut. I run to the door and bang on it.

"Let me outta here. You can't do this. Let me the fuck out here" After a few minutes of fruitless banging and yelling, I collapse to the floor. Fucking assholes I tell myself.

The bottles of water are long gone, I have used the bucket, using ripped pieces of the sheet on the mattress to wipe with. The humiliation was overwhelming. Now the smell is overbearingly nauseating. I have screamed and beat the door until my voice is hoarse. I have heard screams and moaning and doors slamming. I have heard yelling and screaming matches coming from the door.

I am laying on the dirty mattress, exhausted,dirty, and dehydrated. The opens I scoot back against the wall. Baldy is there staring at me. Behind him were 3 men. One tall covered in tattoos, one short but muscled with dark skin, the other was lean and regular looking.

"That her?" Tattoo asks Baldy

"Yep" baldy says his voice deep and grating

"Don't look to feisty to me" He laughs

"4 days she been in here, boss says take the fight outta her"

"Don't look like there's any left, but he's paying so we will have some fun" he says.

Baldy walks away, leaving them staring at me. I just sit and stare back. I'm scared and exhausted.

Tattoo walks in holding out a bottle of water. I take it and greedily chug the water.

"Alright cupcake, You have 2 choices and only 2. The easy way or the hard way. It's up to you." he tells me

I stare back not saying anything.

"Stand up and we will get you outta this room." He says.

I need outta this room, I need to see the layout of the building where we are in to plan an escape. Plus it stinks from the bucket. I stand on weak legs. I follow him out the door, down a dingy hallway, closed doors every 10 feet or so. Muscle and Regular follow behind me. We hit a staircase. Stairs run down and up. He heads up. I follow and they follow me. Coming to the next floor we walk down another hallway. He opens a double door and steps inside. I pause at the door, I'm shoved from behind stumbling into the room. Tattoo walks through a large room. A bed sits to one side. The walls are a dark gray color. A wooden saw horse with some kind of pad sits to the side. Chains dangle from the ceiling. Tattoo opens a door "Come on" he says I walk slowly through the room. What the fuck kinda twisted room is this? I ask myself. I gotta get outa here.

I entered the bathroom after Tattoo. It's large, with a double sink vanity, a toilet and a stand alone extra large tub, A huge walk in shower closed off by glass doors. He opens the shower door and turns the water on. "Shower" He says. I stare at him. "Either you strip and shower by yourself or we will do it for you," he says. Fuck my mind shouts in my head. I don't want them touching me, so I undress myself. I step in the shower. Tattoo leans against the sink and watches. I treasure the warmth of the water. I wash slowly, trying to hide myself but it is difficult. Once I'm washed and just enjoying the water. Tattoo opens the door of steamed glass and turns off the water. He tosses me a towel. I dry off the best I can. Hiding my full breasts and hairless mound. Thanks Vanessa "all the girls do it" she taunted as we had a wax done and she laughed when I screamed and cursed the waxer.

I exit the shower with the towel wrapped around me.A layer of protection. Muscle was laying on the bed. Regular was just entering the room with a tray. The smell hit me...FOOD! Tattoo pulls over a chair I didn't notice. "Sit" He says. I sit in the chair. One hand holding the towel closed over my breasts and the other grabbing the bottom covering my mound. Regular stops a few feet from me. Tattoo grabs a fork from the tray. "Now you can feed yourself or I can do it." Contemplating his question, to feed myself I would have to let one hand go, letting the small towel open exposing myself. Muscle stands and walks around the room, I track him with my eyes until he is behind me out of sight. "Answer, I don't have all day." He snaps, making me jump. "Yo.....You do it." I say, not wanting to let go of the towel, tightening my fingers over the fabric.

Tattoo stabs the fork into scrambled eggs. Bringing them to my mouth. I bite, FOOD, I am starving. I savor them warm and fluffy. He has another bite ready when I swallow. I finish off the eggs. He drops the fork and holds up a piece of bacon. My mouth waters.

"Drop the towel for a bite." My fingers shake but I don't let go. "No fcuking way" I say. He nods and Muscle who I forgot about grabs my arms and yanks them behind me, the towel drops and he cuffs my hands behind my back. My breasts are exposed to them. My nipples harden to points. "The hell" I say, pulling at my wrists, the cuffs dig in. Muscles walk around me smiling at the sight of me. Tattoo smiles as he takes a bite of the bacon. I am so conflicted, I want the food but....Fucking asshole is eating my bacon.

twreader
twreader
12 Followers