Break Up to Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go inside" Her voice was alert and sudden, as if she just discovered that there was indeed an "inside".

Thomas slipped out of her warmness with a disapproving grunt. Lynne quickly turned and stood. Immediately regretting the decision to stand so quickly, she stumbled and grabbed the edge of the hot tub.

"Shouldn't have stood so fast."

Forgetting about his erection with the change in circumstances, Thomas quickly grabbed her under her arms to help steady her. "We are too old for hot tub sex now? What's next? Too old for raves? Too old for all night sock hops?" He laughed at his own joke as they both stepped over the edge of the hot tub.

Lynne still looked a little queasy as she turned and looked at Thomas, "you're an idiot."

"I know."

They grabbed their towels and started drying themselves. Lynne leaned toward Thomas and placed a gentle kiss on his scruffy cheek.

"But you're my idiot."

12