Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa undressed silently as she watched him do the same. She could see his eyes widen as she removed the last of her clothing. "Wow," he exclaimed, "Ben wasn't exaggerating." He slid his shorts down and she saw his erection building. It was easily as big as Ben's, topped by a bulging purple knob. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She contemplated struggling but thought it would be a waste of time and decided it was better to just go along and get it over with.

Sam pushed her down onto the bed and immediately went for her breasts, using his hands and mouth on them with obvious enjoyment. He toyed with her nipples and sucked on them for ages, sliding a hand down to her pussy as he did so and running a finger along her slit.

Despite herself she could feel a dampness building and he used his moist fingers to tease her clitoris. Occasionally he dipped a finger tip into her to wet it before going back to play with her clit. He kissed her again and then got onto his knees and moved up so that his now proud cock was level with her mouth.

Lisa again hesitated but he said nothing, just ran the tip of his cock across her lips. She let them part and he pushed it into her mouth, holding the head in before pushing an inch of shaft after it. Lisa coated it with her saliva so that it would slide across her lips easier and he took this as his cue to begin fucking her mouth slowly, still playing with her clitoris and pussy with one hand.

Eventually he took his cock out and said, "I'm going to fuck you now." Lisa just nodded. And fuck her he did. For the next forty five minutes he had her in every way she could think of; missionary, doggy, cowgirl, you name it. His stamina was impressive and his cock never once lost its hardness. She hated to admit it but she came at least four times as he ran his length deep inside her, the tip butting up against her cervix and finding her g-spot with unerring accuracy. Finally, with a long sigh he came inside her pussy, filling her with endless jets of hot semen.

Sam lay there next to her for a minute before giving her a peck on the lips and saying, "well, can't be lying here all night. People are waiting." She looked quizzically at him but he just pulled his clothes on and headed for the door. He left it open behind him and she was about to say something when another man came in and closed it behind him.

This man was smaller than Sam and less well built, and as he stripped off his clothes she saw that his manhood was less impressive. She was still lying naked with Sam's jizm oozing from her cunt. He looked at it and smiled, approaching her and climbing onto the bed between her legs. He looked down at her naked breasts and just nodded, his smile widening. He moved into position and pushed himself straight into her without preamble. Then, putting a hand on each of her breasts and giving them a gently squeeze, he began to pump in and out of her.

This guy, who did not even give her his name, was nowhere near as long lasting as Sam and within ten minutes of ramming himself in and out of her he shot his load inside her with a loud groan. After shuddering once or twice he pulled out, got dressed and left.

Thankfully he was the last that night and Lisa found herself drifting off to sleep, naked and sticky with sweat and cum.

She woke up the next day with blinding light streaming in through the open curtains. Cathy was sitting in a chair beside the bed and gave her a smile. "Morning," she said, "I didn't want to wake you up."

Lisa saw that she had been covered with a blanket. "Thanks," she said. "What time is it?"

"About nine," Cathy told her. "I got you some coffee but it's probably cold by now."

"Don't worry," Lisa said. "I'll drink it anyway." She took the cup and had a sip. "So, last night," she said, "was that about par for the course?"

"More or less," Cathy said. "Sometimes it can get more intense than that."

Lisa raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"Well, you had, what, two?" Lisa nodded. "Yeah, that's not a lot," Cathy said. "Four or five isn't unusual."

"Jesus," Lisa said.

Cathy took a sip of her own coffee. "Haven't seen him around here much," she said.

"Has anyone tried to get away?" Lisa asked.

Cathy nodded solemnly. "One," she said.

"What happened?"

She shrugged. "Don't know, we never saw her again. And there was no rescue party, so I guess she is out there in the desert somewhere, feeding the coyotes."

There was a perfunctory knock at the door and it was opened. Two men came in, neither one familiar to Lisa. One was a tall, broad shouldered guy with a scraggly beard and tanned skin. The other was short and round, with a clean shaven face but awful teeth. "Well, looky here," the first one said, "bonus."

The other man grinned with his tombstone smile. "Must be Christmas day," he said.

Cathy sighed. "Lisa, meet Bud and Andy."

"Which is which," Lisa asked.

"Does it matter?" Cathy replied. She turned to the two men, "we haven't even had breakfast yet," she complained.

Bud, the tall one, grinned even wider. "Well, I'm sure we can take care of that," he said. They both laughed.

The two men began to undress and, when the girls did not follow suit immediately, Bud said, "come on, this won't take long."

"How true," Cathy said. "Let's get it over with," she said to Lisa, starting to take off her own clothes.

Bud and Andy were true to their word. They laid the two girls out on their backs next to each other and fucked them hard and fast and without ceremony. Lisa was glad that it was over quickly, Bud spending his load inside her less than ten minutes from starting. Andy was a little longer but by the time Bud was half dressed he had also grunted himself to a climax.

Once they were gone Cathy said, matter of factly, "do you want to eat first or do you want a shower?"

"I think I'd rather get cleaned up first," Lisa told her.

Cathy led her out and across the dusty ground to a trailer that had been converted into a shower block. They entered and found that it was empty so they both stripped off next to each other. Lisa was able to get a good look at Cathy now and saw that she was very attractive and her body was in amazing shape, with a slim waist, high firm breasts and long shapely legs.

"The water can be a bit unreliable out here," Cathy said. "We usually share a shower booth in case it runs short."

Lisa nodded her acceptance and followed the other woman into the shower stall. Cathy turned on the water and adjusted it until it ran hot. They both moved around each other to get wet under the spray and then Cathy took the bar of soap from the shelf and began to rub herself with it. When she was liberally covered in foam she handed it to Lisa who did the same.

"Can you do my back?" Cathy asked her, turning away. Lisa rubbed the soap across her shoulders and down to her behind, covering her in white bubbles. She was massaging the soap into Cathy's shoulder blades when Cathy suddenly turned saying "I'll do you now." Lisa was unprepared and as Cathy turned round Lisa suddenly found her hands on the other woman's breasts. She jerked back and said, "oh, sorry."

Cathy smiled, "no problem," she said. Lisa turned away from her, waiting as Cathy soaped her back. She was embarrassed, but at the same time found herself playing back in her mind how the other girl's breasts had felt under her palms, how the stiff nipples had grazed her skin.

They finished in the shower and dried themselves and then headed over to the canteen to eat. The food was basic, just bacon, eggs, beans and bread, but it filled Lisa and she felt a little better for it. There were two other girls eating and Cathy introduces Lisa to them. "This is Rebecca," she said, indicating a tall, statuesque redhead with intense green eyes, "and this little thing is Susan." Susan was tiny, looking no more than a schoolgirl, with yellow hair and dark eyes. They both said "Hi," and gave Lisa a wave.

They talked easily, about how they had all come to be here and how long they had been captive. Lisa asked how they managed to endure the constant sexual assaults. Rebecca gave her a thin smile. "I can't speak to the others of course," she said, "but I have always had a high sex drive. I mean, I was always what you might have once called a slut. Even in high school I had a bit of a reputation. So, whilst I wouldn't say I would have signed up for it, the sex doesn't bother me that much. Hell, some of the guys here are actually a pretty good lay."

Lisa looked at Susan for her take on it. She shrugged," I wouldn't say that I feel the same, but at least there is not violence. They don't knock us about, which is more than I can say for my ex."

"None at all?" Lisa asked her. "Nobody has ever hit you?"

"Ben would never stand for it," she said. "And what Ben says, goes."

They carried on eating, talking about their backgrounds and previous experiences. Lisa noticed that the conversation never turned to the possibility of escape. She wondered if they had all become institutionalised, had learned to put the idea out of their heads for the sake of their own sanity.

They were just finishing and were about to clean up when Ben appeared at the end of the table. "Lisa," he said, "and Becky, can I see you for a minute."

"Don't worry," Cathy said, "we'll clear up here."

The two girls followed Ben out and across the square. "Lisa," he said, "when a new girl arrives we have a bit of a ritual here. Call it a kind of celebration." He stopped walking and turned to look her in the face. "We usually give her a couple of days to get settled, but I have to tell you, you have turned a lot of heads so, by popular demand, we are bringing it forward to tonight."

"What does it entail?" She asked him. Ben turned to Rebecca, "why don't you tell her Becky," he said.

Rebecca said, "essentially, every guy here will get to have you."

Lisa's jaw dropped. "What? Every one? How many is that?" She asked.

Ben rubbed his chin, "last count, twenty four," he said. "But I have to say, there are some horny bastards here, so you may well see the same faces more than once." He looked at his watch, "anyhow, I have somewhere to be, so see you later. Becky will show you where to be, let's say seven o'clock?" He turned and walked away, raising a hand to wave over his shoulder.

Lisa was left speechless, staring after him. Rebecca put an arm round her shoulder. "Don't worry, some of the girls will be there with you, we'll look after you." She gave her a squeeze.

The time rolled around all too quickly. Just after six Cathy, Rebecca and Susan took her by the hand and led her to one of the trailers. It had clearly just been cleaned up and it smelled of perfume and cleaning products. There was a large bed and not much else in it. The girls helped Lisa get undressed and tried to reassure her, but Lisa could not help but feel a creeping terror.

The first to arrive was Ben, and he was surprisingly gently, taking her slowly and in slow stages. While he was pushing himself into her pussy, Cathy was seated with Lisa's head cradled on her thighs, her hands stroking her hair. As Ben pushed the final inches of his cock into her and began pumping in and out in deep strokes, Susan took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Lisa gasped as Ben increased speed and felt a surge of release as he pumped his seed into her.

He was quickly followed by another guy, one she had not seen before. He was not as well endowed as Ben and he was able to get his cock all the way into her in one quick push, Ben's cum acting as an efficient lubricant. He banged away at her for no more than ten minutes before blowing his load, pulling out and walking out, still pulling up his pants as he went.

The next was a different matter. This was a younger man, well built and muscular. He slid of his pants to reveal a monster of a cock. "Jesus Pete," Cathy exclaimed, "you'll split her in half with that thing."

He grinned. "I'll do my best," he said.

As it turned out, Lisa found him amazing, his cock slid into her with surprising ease, helped by the two previous fuckings and the amount cum in her pussy. "Oh God," Pete said, "this is fantastic." He took his time, fucking her deep and hard. Despite her situation, Lisa actually felt an orgasm building up inside her as he kept up a steady rhythm of deep thrusts, the tip of his cock touching her cervix with each push. She put her hands on his waist and gripped him. "Yes," she heard herself saying, "fuck me, fuck me."

He came with a gasp, and she felt herself release at almost the same moment, a wave of relief washing over her. As he pulled out of her with a wet sucking sound, Lisa looked up at Cathy. "My god," she said. Cathy smiled at her, then took Lisa by surprise when she leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Lisa recoiled and Cathy apologised. "No," Lisa said, "I just wasn't expecting it."

By now another guy had arrived and he approached the bed with a massive hard on. "Turn her around," he said, "I want her mouth."

Cathy and Susan helps her to raise herself and turn around, positioning her at the edge of the bed, on her back with her head hanging over the edge. The guy ran his cock over her lips and told her to lick it, which she did, then he eased the head between her lips and into her mouth. He pulled it back then pushed in again, letting her take more, and repeated this until he was fucking her mouth with almost the entire length of his shaft. He let his hands wander to her breasts and kneaded them as he continued to face fuck her, his eyes closed and a dreamy look on his face. "Oh God," he said after a while, "I'm coming baby. Get ready to swallow it." With that he began to pump thick, hot ropes of cum into her mouth filling it with a salty taste. She swallowed one load and then as he continued to jet it out she took another gulp.

He was soon replaced with another, and then another, and so it went on for longer than Lisa could keep track of. By the time it was fully dark outside the stream of men had trickled down to one or two every twenty minutes. Eventually, Cathy got up from the bed and took a look out of the door. "I think that's the last of them," she said, closing it behind her. "Let's go get drunk."

It was late, well past midnight and Lisa was not drunk, but certainly tipsy. She was sharing a trailer with Cathy, Susan and another girl called Penny, a short, blonde with a slightly chubby but otherwise full figure. They had finished a few bottles of wine between them and Lisa noted that the others could certainly drink.

She was on a long, worn out sofa, reclining back with her head in Cathy's lap. Susan was on the floor in front of them and Penny was next to her and Cathy. Cathy was stroking Lisa's head softly as though petting a cat and her other hand was on her shoulder. "If it's any consolation," she said to Lisa, "what happened tonight only happens once."

"I suppose that's something," she said.

"And they'll likely leave you alone for a few days," she said, "to recover."

Lisa was quiet for a while, then she said, "how do you cope with it?"

Susan held up her glass in front of her, "oh, we manage," she said.

"I'm not sure I enjoy drink that much," Lisa said.

"Well, there are other things," Cathy said. Lisa turned her head to look up at her. "Such as?" She said. Cathy did not reply, just lowered her head and kissed Lisa on the lips.

At first Lisa wanted to recoil from her, but instead she found herself returning the kiss, opening her mouth and welcoming Lisa's probing tongue. They kissed for what seemed like minutes but could only have been a few seconds.

"Oh," Lisa said when they broke off. She looked at the other two girls and they both smiled at her. Penny adjusted her position so that she could lean over and plant her lips on Lisa's, giving her an equally passionate kiss. Cathy continued to stroke her hair, then allowed her hand to creep down and begin to rub her shoulder.

Lisa was wearing a baggy, button up shirt over a pair of briefs and Susan turned to face her and began to undo the buttons. She pulled the shirt open and began to kiss Lisa's tummy. Cathy's hand slid lower still and cupped one of her naked breasts. Lisa pulled her head away from Penny and kissed Cathy again, this time without restraint, giving in fully to the other girl's lips.

As they kissed, Penny shrugged off her own clothes and slipped down onto the floor beside Susan. She joined her in covering Lisa's body with kisses and also slid a hand up her inner thigh and began to rub a finger gently over the thin cotton of her briefs. Lisa heard herself moan in the back of her throat.

By now both of Cathy's hands were on Lisa's breasts, squeezing and softly massaging them, the tips of her thumbs flicking the hardening nipples. Penny was rubbing her finger against her with growing intensity and Lisa lifted her hips so that she could slip the panties down, which she did eagerly.

Now her pussy was free and both Penny and Susan began to touch her, relishing the already moist slit and sliding their fingers across her clitoris. Lisa reached up and put a hand behind Cathy's head, mashing their lip together, pushing her tongue into the other girl's mouth.

Cathy was now touching Penny's body, her hands groping her full, round breasts. Penny put a hand up, behind her head, to give Susan access to them better and Cathy lowered her head to them and began to kiss and suck the pert nipples. As she did, Penny slipped a finger into Lisa's cunt, releasing a slippery flow of juice which ran down her wrist. She finger fucked her for a while until her hand was slick and then took it out, rubbing the fluid onto her own breasts. Susan hungrily licked it off her smooth skin. The two of them began to kiss each other wildy.

Lisa pulled away from Cathy and turned to face her, helping her to remove her clothing. Underneath her body was lean and lithe, very different from Lisa's full figure. She climbed up onto the sofa and lay next to Cathy, pulling her tight to her and kissing her again with unrestrained passion. She could feel Cathy's pert, firm breasts against her own, their thighs writhing against each others'. "My God," Lisa said, "make love to me."

Cathy spun her around so that she was on top and then crawled down so that her face was above Lisa's cunt. She kissed her pubic mound before putting out her tongue and running it up the length of her slit. Lisa moaned louder and closed her eyes. Cathy began to slide her tongue up and down her pussy, flicking her clit each time, and Lisa felt hands on the twin mounds of her breasts. She opened her eyes and saw Penny, who smiled at her and swiftly lowered her mouth to engulf one of her nipples, sucking on it eagerly like a hungry baby. Susan then appeared above her and kissed her full on the lips.

The three girls worked on her like this, feeling Lisa's approaching release and co-ordinating their efforts to get her there. Eventually Lisa could hold it no more and gave in to the orgasm, bucking and twisting under them, unable to restrain a scream. Susan and Penny pulled away and Cathy moved up her body to kiss her. Lisa mashed her mouth against hers, loving the feel and taste of her own juices on Cathy's lips and face.

She pushed Cathy back onto the sofa and put her face between the other girl's legs. Lisa had never done anything like this before, never even really seen another pussy so close up. But the sight of it, so wet and glistening, and the musky smell drove her wild. She drove her face into it and pushed her tongue as deeply as she could into the hole. Cathy stiffened and Lisa felt her hands grip her head, pulling her tighter in.

Susan and Penny took a place either side of Cathy and took a small breast each, licking and sucking with obvious delight. It was not long before Cathy was overtaken with her own orgasm, squealing with pleasure and washing Lisa's face with her plentiful juices. After this it became a free-for-all with the girls taking and giving pleasure to whomever they wanted at the moment. The thrill of moving effortlessly from one mouth to another, from one pair of beautiful breasts to another of a different size and firmness, feeling one mouth on her cunt, swiftly followed by another with a different technique, was more than Lisa could take. She could not count how many orgasms she had or gave, only that for this brief time, she could think of nothing else. For that time her whole world was here in this ecstatic moment.