Breakdown at The Bar

Story Info
Her car trouble spells big fun.
1.5k words
3.76
21.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers

Dedicated to Mr. R. I hope it's to your liking.

She walked into the bar and looked around seemingly lost, her eyes adjusting to the dim lighting. She was most certainly not a regular. Her short shorts and tank top made her stand out among the other denim and dirt clad patrons. She scanned the space looking for some sort of authority figure. All eyes were on her as she swayed up to the bar. She leaned over the brass railing of the high bartop lifting onto the balls of her feet.

Your eyes swept down the plump curve of her ass down the smooth backs of her thighs and calves. Her ass peeking out from below her shorts begging for your hands.

"That's nice" the voice of the guy sitting at the table next to you, nodding in her direction, interrupted your thoughts. You agreed. "Yeah, I wouldn't turn down a taste". You looked around and every eye was glued to the visitor appreciatively.She was asking the bartender, a young wiry guy, if there was a mechanic nearby she could walk to. Her car overheated and she needed someone to help her get back on the road. The bartender was all smiles and friendliness taking in the view down her shirt as she leaned on the bar. "That is some damned bad luck. Closest mechanic is a few miles away but most guys can help you with a simple radiator fan problem. Any one of the guys in here could help you get going."

She took a look around the room realizing she was holding the whole bar's attention. She met the gaze of each man noting their various appraisals of her. She blushed before turning back to the bartender.

You and the guy at the next table shared a sidelong look, both knowing her reaction spoke volumes. He stands up pushing his chair to the wall quietly and nods for you to follow. Curious as to where this is going, you follow suit. You both approach the bar as she tries to get the directions to the shop from the bartender. "... I, I don't want to impose on your customers really. I can walk there no problem if you'll just give me directions..."

Your table buddy is right next to her at the bar.

"Nonsense, it'd be no imposition darlin'. We would all love to help you out. We're very hospitable types."

She seems startled by his appearance and your nearness behind her. She looks at you over her shoulder, her eyes sliding down to your crotch before she turns to your buddy.

"I ... would appreciate the help. I can pay -"

The bar tender cut her off. "Oh, your money's no good here sugar. That wouldn't be neighborly. We just like to take care of each other."

Your table buddy strokes down the side of her arm. "If you really feel appreciative there are other ways to say thank you." His hand grasping hers, he brings her hand to grip his hard cock over his pants smiling. She looks around now noticing a few other patrons have come close to form a small group.

You grasp her hip and whisper from behind. "Let's just have some fun before you hit the road." Kissing along her ear you hear her sigh. She squeezes your buddy's cock to his approval. "Atta girl".

Your buddy is kissing her hard squeezing her breasts through her tank as she strokes his crotch. You pull a barstool over and angle her over the stool. Your buddy, thinking the same thing, already has his cock out and pointed at her mouth. He grabs a handful of her hair and begins sliding his cock into her mouth. You pull her shorts and underwear down and off. Her ass looks so succulent. Your hand strokes over her cheeks. It wanders down to her pussy and you feel she's soaked. Little slut is practically dripping. You push two fingers into her and twist in her wetness. She's tight. You hear her moans and look up to see your buddy holding her head with both hands rocking his hips into her mouth.

You can feel her getting wetter by the minute. Your other hand unbuttons your pants and pulls out your hard cock. You take your fingers out of her soaked cunt and spread her wetness onto your cock. Pumping your dick in your hands a few times before rubbing it along her moist slit. Your cock now coated to your liking, you grab her hip and push forward, slowly impaling her on your cock. Her heat wraps around your dick as you sink into her.

She is moaning around your buddy's cock. You watch him remove it to slap her cheeks with it and notice a few other guys have circled close stroking their dicks. The energy in the bar is buzzing with all eyes on the action. The waitress at the end of the bar has one leg up on a low stool rubbing her pussy under the skirt she's pulled up and to the side.

Enjoying the feel of your ride but wanting more, you push the small of her back down making her pussy lift to just the right angle for you to drive down into her cunt. You grab her ass with both hands, your fingers digging into her. She is so fucking wet, loving every inch.

She suddenly tightens on your cock, her back arching slightly. She's gagging on your buddy's cock. You tell him "again". He smiles and plunges into her throat gagging her with his rod. Her cunt clenched down on your cock until he slides back out of her mouth. Her spit trailing it.

"Lemme get a feel of that pussy" your buddy says as he heads to your end. You pull out of her heat and circle towards her head.

"Turn over darlin" he gives her ass a spank to get her moving.

Now draped over the stool on her back, you grab her breasts, pinching her nipples between your fingers under her shirt. Your buddy is inside her in a quick thrust that rocks her toward you.

Looking down at her face just below your straining cock you note how pretty her eyes are. Her lips look soft and plump. Stroking your cock you caress the side of her face. "Open your mouth". She opens and you slide your cock in slowly. "Good girl." You back out and re-enter pushing deeper. You can feel her tongue sliding along your length. You push into her mouth deeply and start fucking her face. Feeling her spit and throat muscles as you plunge her repeatedly. You watch the movements of her delicate neck as she swallows. You reach for it and have to turn your wrist to grip it at this angle but you're rewarded with the vibrations of her moaning around your cock.

You shove your cock into her until she gags, her hands coming up to push at your thighs. "Oh shit that's good". Your buddy, gripping her hips pounds into her, clearly liking the feel of her contracting pussy. You gag her a few more times for your buddy.

One of the guys who's been watching and jerking approaches and pulls her tank straps down exposing her breasts. He tweaks her nipples. You see the waitress at the end of the bar has her neck thrown back and a head of short cropped hair between her spread legs. Looks like the bartender, maybe.

The newcomer is sucking your plaything's breasts into his mouth while his fist pumps. He stands back up moving his fist rapidly before he shoots a volley of cum all over her tits. You pick up your pace in her wet mouth.

Your buddy is on the verge too and his thrusts are rippling her flesh and the sound of his hips pounding her increases.

"Oh shit" was all he could manage to grunt as he pulled out just in time to splatter her mound and up her stomach and shirt. You feel a very pleasant gentle scraping up your balls as she eggs you on with her nails. Your buddy, coming down from his orgasm, spanks her pussy lips with his cock a few times, smearing his cum. Her hands on your balls tips you over the edge. Your cum percolating up your cock only to explode into her waiting mouth. Again it's pumped out of you onto her chin and cheek. Another pulse and you drip the last of you onto her lips. Her tongue quickly darting out to collect what's there. You squeeze your cock, backing up to sit on a nearby stool.

You feel a slap on your back. "She's a helluva good fuck." Your buddy chuckles. You get yourself straight and re-button your fly, standing to face him.

"You're damn right. So where is this car of hers?."

"Just a bit up the road apparently."

As you reach the door and look back a new set of guys are using her holes as a few sit back watching the show with their beers. You head out into the daylight.

The End.

lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers