Breakfast is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the first things that Wes had admitted to Mia after her dominant side was revealed was his attraction to feet. He told her that he had always found feet fascinating, and although he had never explored it, he suspected he had a foot fetish. Much like with latex, Mia began to exploit that aspect of Wes, teasing him relentlessly. She would put his feet up on his lap if there were sitting on the couch together and tell him to rub them, or more recently she would walk around barefoot. Each time she caught him looking at her feet, she would give him a wink and continue along. She made it even harder later on, as when they introduced chastity into the bedroom, she would wear an ankle bracelet with his key attached to it, so whenever he would stare, he was reminded of his situation.

As soon as she removed the boot from her foot, Wes could smell them. It was a smell his regarded very fondly. It was such a pleasure each time that smell hit his nose. Each time he breathed in, it sent waves of pleasure crashing into his cock. She had conditioned his to feel pleasure each time he smelled her feet.

"I want to give you something really special today. I went out for a run not so long ago and decided it would be best not to wash my feet. I know my little slave like my feet sweaty and smelly, isn't that right? Clean them for me." She said. As if he were a dog on a leash, Wes didn't begin licking until she gave him permission.

It wasn't everyday that she allowed him to lick her feet. Wes was grateful that she allowed him to worship her, as this was one of the greatest pleasure's he had. They were indeed quite smelly, but it was a smell he learned to love. Somehow, overtime, he had developed a taste for it. He licked each droplet of sweet sweat off her foot and then moved on the the next one, not stopping until his mistress was satisfied. With every lick he took, he could see the key in his peripheral, dangling there as if to mock him.

"Very good slave, I love it when you listen to me. It makes your Mistress so happy. I've been thinking, maybe it's time I gave you a treat." She said as she undid the ankle bracelet and dangled it in front of his face. "I think you know quite well what this is. Today, I'm going to use it to unlock that cage around your cock, how does that sound?" Her foot still in his mouth, he let out multiple moans of pleasure, signaling to her that he really wanted it.

She removed her foot from his mouth, Wes arching his head, trying desperately to continue sucking on her beautiful toes. Instead, his mistress put down her foot. She started at the cage around his cock, giving it a few delicate taps, as if knocking to see if anybody was home. She then took the key in her hand and slid it in the little metal padlock that was locking the cage in place. She slowly turned the key. As soon as the padlock was unlocked and taken off, the cage shot across the bed as Wes's cock grew instantly erect. It was such a refreshing feeling, like taking your socks off after a long day at work. As soon as the cage came off, Mia grasped it and let out a squeal of delight as she squeezed it firmly.

"Ohhh, It's already so hard, has someone been having some naughty thoughts?" Mia said, as she played with his cock in her hands. Not wasting any time, she started immediately teasing his cock. First, she turned around, and displayed her beautiful ass in Wes's face, wiggling it back and forth as she placed his cock in her mouth. The warm sensation of her mouth around his cock as her tongue lashed at his sensitive head. Each lick making Wes twitch unexpectedly as she ravaged his cock. After spending a month in the cage, he was extremely sensitive, the sensations were so powerful he was afraid he might cum early. But he held back, his mistress had taught him better than that.

Wes started at her shiny bottom as it wiggled back and forth, the material hugged her ass so tight it highlighted each of her cheeks magnificently. Each bun was firm and juicy, making Wes crave to touch it but he knew better. Suddenly she removed her mouth from his needy cock and her magnificent ass came crashing down on his face as she sat up, smothering him between those juicy cheeks. His muffled moans could be heard from underneath Mia's ass, begging her to crush his face harder. She clenched her cheeks as they came down on his face again, harder this time, almost suffocating him. The rich scent of latex was all he could smell as he breathed in her magnificence.

She turned her head and gave him a nice little wink as she unzipped her crotch zipper. Wes could feel the heat emanating from the opening as her pussy hovered just above the tip of his fully erect cock. "How would you like to fuck this pussy, huh?" She asked as she spanked her ass, gripping it and squeezing just to show him how firm and juicy she was. "Would you like to stick that cock in your mistress's dripping pussy, hmm?" She continued teasing him.

"Please mistress, ride my cock, I'm yours to use." Wes begged, wanting more than anything for her to sit down on his cock, feeling the warm embrace of her pussy. His cock began twitching, as if his head were magnetized to her pussy. Mia scooted up further so her pussy was just above his cock, her back still facing Wes. She gently rubbed her lips up and down his cock, simulating what it would feel like to penetrate her. The juices seeping from her cunt, lubing up his cock. Then, pure bliss as she put the full weight of her body down on his cock, penetrating her deep. Her pussy consumed it like a hungry glutton, gushing as he began thrusting inside her.

Every thrust of his hips making her ass bounce, as she milked his cock. The warm walls of her pussy were stimulating his cock, it was maddening. He wanted desperately to unleash his load.

"Who do you belong to?" Mia asked between moans.

"I belong to you Mistress Mia!" Wes replied. Each of her words were like an aphrodisiac, making him hornier than he thought possible. Wes had hit his second wind as he began thrusting harder and faster into Mia, her face twisting as she experience the pure bliss of being filled up by her loyal slave. Mia's legs began tingling as she too was close to orgasm, each thrust of Wes's cock hitting her g-spot perfectly.

"Mistress cums first pet, remember that." She said as she tried her best to speak between each thrust. Mia began rubbing her clit as her slave boy fuck her harder. She was getting close, so close. Desperate to cum, she clenched the bed sheets as if trying to stabilize herself. And then, finally she hit her mind shattering, body shaking orgasm. Like an earthquake, her body was trembling as each wave crashed through her body, feeling her fingertips begin to tingle as she struggled to support herself. She could have sworn she passed out for a moment from the bliss of release.

Despite his ability to make his mistress cum, Wes was disappointed that he wasn't given permission. As she slowly removed her pussy from his cock, her legs wouldn't stop shaking, Mia had been silent as she was recovering mentally from her orgasm. She turned around, zipped back up and sat on his stomach to look at Wes, his face a mixture of frustration and disappointment.

"Don't look so sad slave, your mistress is very happy with you." She said as she pet his ruffled hair. "In fact, you did such a good job that I may have a little treat for you." She said, now laying down on top of him, crawling up to his ear and whispering softly "Would you like to cum today?"

Wes's face instantly lit up with excitement. He wanted more than anything to cum. "Yes Mistress, my balls have been aching for weeks."

Her gloved hands slowly trailed down his body and grasped his balls. "These balls?" She asked as she squeezed them tight. Wes winced in pain. "Where would you like to cum?" She asked him, speaking soft and sultry.

Wes, hardly believing the words coming out of her mouth, responded "On your ass mistress. I want to spray my thick load all over you latex ass."

"That'll make a big mess, you promise to help me clean it up?" Mia asked.

"Of course mistress, I'd do anything." Wes replied. He was so desperate to cum he would indeed do anything.

Mia then re-positioned herself on the bed, face down, ass up. She put her perfect ass on display for Wes, who was enthralled by this magnificent display. The black latex was making Wes go crazy, he wanted to coat it completely with his cum. He made it his goal to cover each and every square inch of her ass with his sticky mess. Wes got on his knees and positioned himself right behind her. Her ass was now directly in front of him.

"What are you waiting for slave? Start stroking." Mia goaded, she wiggled her ass gently in anticipation. Wes clutched his cock in his hands and began stroking. It didn't take his long to become fully erect again. Each stroke felt like it sent electricity through his body, shocking his system with the most intense pleasure he had experience. Mia, in an effort to help Wes along, began rubbing her ass with her gloved hands, spreading the cheeks and occasionally giving it a slap. Wes was enthralled by the way it jiggled, it hypnotized him. He was no longer in control, the most primal part of his brain had taken control, he wouldn't be able to stop if his life depended on it.

"Show me some appreciation slave, why don't you give it a kiss?" Mia asked. It was more of a demand than a question. Wes hunched over, his hand still stroking his cock, he was right up next to it. He nuzzled between the cheeks as he kissed and licked and sucked her ass. Mia began giggling gently. "Good boy, carry on."

He was approaching orgasm, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. But he had to ask for permission first, otherwise he'd face the consequences.

"Mistress please, may I cum upon your perfection, my balls are ready to release." Wes begged, feeling the pressure build steadily. Mia took her sweet time before she replied.

"Alright slave, but don't forget your promise." Mia then lifted her feet behind her and placed them together, forming a little hole for Wes to fuck. She used her feet to jerk off his cock, her soft soles caressing his cock as her little toes teased his head. The texture of her feet was amazing, so soft and smooth, almost like silk. She began stroking fast with her feet as Wes thrusted harder and harder. She used her hands to spread apart her ass and teased Wes with it, spanking it hard and grabbing it firmly.

"Cum for me slave, prove your devotion to me. Be mine." Right on queue, Wes busted like a geyser, spraying his sticky white load all over her ass. Mia didn't stop milking him with her feet as squirt after squirt of cum covered her ass. Each spray was thicker than the last. Wes watched as his seed covered her ass, the white cum dripping off of her black latex ass. Mia used her gloved hands to spread his mess all over her ass, he watched as each part of her ass was thoroughly covered with his hot mess. Wes's muscles contracted as light spasms began hitting his body. His convulsions were so strong he had a hard time aiming. And then it was over. Wes felt defeated, exhausted. He had been holding on to that for a month and finally he had release. Wes felt as if he needed some time to recover.

Mia cleared her throat and said calmly. "Slave, clean!" With that, Wes bent over again, face to face with her ass and began licking each droplet of cum off of it. He licked every last drop of his salty mess of of the latex, leaving no speck of cum anywhere. He slurped the cum from her crack and licked it clean until it was shinier than it was before they had started.

After finishing, Wes collapsed on the bed, followed by Mia who snuggled up next to him. They were both exhausted and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

-----

Wes woke up the next morning, alone in bed. He hadn't sleep so well for a long while. As he tossed the blanket away and got up to find some clothes, he realized something. It seemed that Mia, who had no doubt woken up earlier than him, had taken it upon herself to fasten the chastity cage back onto his cock while he slept. Wes, rather than complain or feel bad, decided that it was fine, at least he had cum the night before. He threw some clothes on and headed downstairs to the kitchen where he found his wife, not having changed outfits from last night, barefoot, on the breakfast table. As she lay there, seductively, she took a bottle of syrup and poured some on her feet.

"On your knees slave, breakfast is served."

12