Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd the bakery do today?" Dad asked. He always tried to make small talk. Why?

"Got a few orders. Around seven."

"That's pretty good for a new business."

I did my best not to roll my eyes. "Nowhere near where we need to be."

Both of us knew what I meant. Not enough orders for us to pay our own rent. Dad would still make us spread our legs from time to time for the co-sign alone but not every single day. It could be weekly. Monthly.

"Slow and steady," he said, letting his hand slide across the small of my back. "Wanna tell me about this silly fight that has you working all this overtime?" His voice sounds let down. Being the middle triplet, dad always used me as a middle ground. Ask Margaret, she'll blab on 'em.

"No, sir," I mutter. After all these years his tone works on me. He readjusted, trying to catch my eye so he can give me those eyebrows. Those -spill your guts now- eyebrows. I run my hand down my side, lacing my fingers with his.

Slowly I step in front of him, walking him to the bedroom.

As soon as the door closes, he pulls me to him and kisses my hand. It's sweet. I can't deny that. My face feels a little red when he gently kisses both, stopping to peck me on the nose. "You're lovely, do you know that?"

"Thanks, dad." My voice is low, garbled in my throat.

His arms slide around me and I allow myself to melt against his chest. It's nice to be held. Long hours put into the bakery coupled with my sisters' constant bickering? It's damn nice to be held and feel wanted. If this is what dad wanted? I'd be here every day, no problem.

But it's not what he wants. "Pull those jeans off."

Dad has me get completely naked before I get on my knees. A wooden chair in his room is positioned just so in front of a mirror. He can see my pink cunt and my asshole when I'm on all fours, sucking him.

He melts back into the chair as my warm mouth takes inch after inch. I suck and hum as he wiggles his hips. Occasionally drawing my mouth off of him, letting the slobber make a mess on his legs. It drives him crazy as his hips push off the chair to meet my lips.

Around minute seven of my mouth's attention, dad's hand starts to rub at my shoulder. Slowly trying to pull me up to him. He wants to kiss me. To lay me on my back and hump into me while his tongue probes my mouth. It's not enough for him to fuck me. He wants to make love to me. And somehow that's worse.

I ignore the tugging of his hands and kiss my way down his shaft. Little messy kisses. Nuzzling against his balls, I run my thumb over the sensitive skin. Flicking out my tongue to taste him, desperately licking his balls, slobbering all over the both of us when his tugs get more aggressive. I felt a sharp quick pain as he yanked me off by my hair. "Enough, baby. Come on."

I eyed his cock again, giving him the big doe eyes that always used to work on him. "Don't you like my mouth?"

"Baby," he sighs. "We go through this once a week at least. No cunt, no cash."

I melt, shoulders slumping and I can't hold back the eye roll. This fucking pervert can't just cum in my mouth and be done? Why does he need to fuck all three of us every single day? I know he fucks Macy like a rabbit. Why does he insist on burying his fat cock inside of me? Why?

He tilts my chin up until I'm looking him in the eyes. "It's fifteen minutes of riding your old man's cock. That's not so bad." His voice is warm and soft. A nice warm feeling inside my belly spreads; he's always had this effect on me. Deep down. I let him pull me onto his lap. "Come here, baby." His broad arms wrap around me as I straddle him and nuzzle into his neck.

"It's not so bad," I whisper back.

"You're being uncooperative lately because of stress. I know Maddie kicked Macy off of baking duty. You've been fulfilling all the orders yourself, haven't you?"

"Yes, daddy." I nod into his neck as he pets my back.

"You've gotta stand up for yourself, okay? You tell her you need help, got me?"

"Yes, daddy," I repeat. Enjoying the warm hand rubbing my back, I can't help the little motion my hips do against him. His hard cock bumping against my belly. My legs spread on either side of him.

He grabs my chin and pecks me on the lips, really soft and slow. Then he kisses me harder, our lips sticky with my spit and him nibbling at my bottom lip between kisses. It's incredibly sweet.

With his hand on the small of my back, he pulls me toward him to position his cock where it needs to go. The tip slides against my pussy, dragging against all the little nerve endings that make my hips jerk. I want it. I want my dad to push his cock inside of me.

"Condom?" I ask with my eyes shut tight. I need him inside of me but he promised to start using one.

"You're on the pill, baby, it's okay."

I laughed a little. "You just told me to start standing up for myself."

"Not to me," he growled, pushing the head against my cunt until I felt his thick head sink into me. My pussy tried to resist him but I was wet enough to take an inch or so. He slowly rocked back and forth, holding me to him as I sank down. Taking him deep. "Shh, shh, you're alright. That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, daddy." I wiggled, getting used to him all over again.

"Mmm. That's a good girl, oh fuck, yes. That's a good girl. Squeeze that little cunt around your daddy's thick cock, baby, fucking hell."

I was a lesbian. Nothing got me wetter than a woman with her legs spread and my finger slipping in and out of her. A heavy tit against my lips is my idea of heaven. But, nothing feels quite as good as squeezing yourself around a thick cock.

Dad and I kissed as I squirmed on him until his hands found my hips and he began to bounce me.

I let myself enjoy it. Let work and petty fights melt away. I clung to my daddy, my arms wrapped around his neck, and I road his cock for all I was worth. My nails biting into his back a bit. Nipping at his ear when he'd slow down and grind deep in me, forcing me to look at him as my mouth fell open with slow, deep moans.

"Look at your little cunt taking me," he grinned, licking his fingers and running them on either side of his cock where my cunt lips were swollen. His fat dick sank in and out of me. Both of us watched, our motions getting more and more desperate with each stroke.

"Fuck, I'm coming," I whimpered, pushing myself closer to him. Wanting his tongue in my mouth, his cock in my cunt, and our chests pressed together. He obliged me, rubbing my back as I hunched against him. Desperate for the relief that felt so close. I came in three gasps, sinking down on him and refusing to move lest he slips out until I was certain my orgasm was over.

I buried my red face in his neck as he slowly stroked in and out of my sopping wet cunt. "You know I love that mouth of yours, right?"

I nodded against him.

"But you're not getting out of sharing this tight little cunt with me, you got it?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered.

"Now get down on your knees and clean up your mess," he growled.

I sat up, looking at him. Taken aback, I couldn't help but blink and stare at him. "What?"

Daddy helped me up onto my wobbly legs and guided me down onto my knees. I really had made a mess. His thick cock covered with my creamy cum. Something about it was hot as hell. My cunt had gripped and road my dad's dick and I had come all over him. I took a few timid licks, tasting my own flavor while dad's hands roamed over my shoulders and played with my hair.

It didn't take long until I had him in my mouth, slurping and tasting every inch of him.

"You're such a good girl," daddy growled, his hips jerking a little harder until he was gagging me with his thrusts. "Do you like the taste of your cunt, baby?"

And for the first time ever, that fucker finished in my mouth.

12