Breakfasts with Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

Gilbert stood back up. He couldn't help but look at her gorgeous little pussy, spread open invitingly. A little smile played across his lips as he took in the beautiful sight.

"What's so funny?" she asked. She could tell he was looking at her exposed pussy. It was turning her on something fierce.

Gilbert smiled at her, looking her in the eye as he softly answered, "It looks like I missed a really, really wet spot, there."

Tiffany looked up at him. He looked so sexy smiling in front of her like that. His dick was completely erect again. It would be so easy to just lean forward for a taste, she thought. She also realized that the sun was setting. She sighed loudly, letting Gilbert get away. She finished her drink and took the empty bottle to the kitchen.

Gilbert's eyes followed her swaying butt all the way there. He had growled softly and taken two steps toward her before he even realized he was doing it. He grinned to himself and stopped, draining the last of his beer before walking over to drop it in the trash.

"You know," he said, "I feel bad about not recycling these cans and bottles. However, I had a friend who did save up his empties for recycling. He got pulled over and got a thousand-dollar ticket for driving with an open container in his car—even though all of the open containers were in trash bags." He shook his head at that memory.

Tiffany had a slightly shocked expression when he looked back up at her. "Seriously?" she asked.

"Why would I make that up?" Gilbert responded with a shrug.

The shrug made his erection bob up and down in front of him. The glistening drop of pre-cum made Tiffany lick her lips. She just had to know how that tasted. Gilbert just stood frozen in astonishment as she casually walked over and ran her index finger up the slit. She popped her finger into her mouth and closed her eyes with a sigh. It was every bit as tasty as she had hoped.

When her eyes opened, Gilbert had an annoyed look on his face. "I can't believe you just did that! You didn't even ask."

Tiffany managed to hold back—she had almost apologized automatically, but she caught the playful gleam entering Gilbert's eye. He was trying hard to keep the annoyed look on his face, but it was crumbling. She couldn't help as she watched him struggle not to smile. She started to giggle.

His eyebrows shot up. "How dare you, madam!" he said melodramatically. And then, he found her weak spot. He tickled her exposed ribs.

Tiffany shrieked as she tried to fight him off. She was terribly ticklish, and her helpless laughter only encouraged Gilbert's nimble fingers to continue their assault on her sensitive flesh. Her breasts shook enticingly with her laughter, and they wobbled crazily as she dashed into the dining room to escape him. He chased her twice around the table before she ran down the hall and dove into his bed, hiding beneath the covers.

Gilbert pulled up and once again admired her sexy backside peeking out from beneath the sheet. His cock throbbed at the sight of that wet pussy, exposed and ready to be taken. They just didn't have time. Kevin or Jason could come back at any moment.

Gilbert slid one thick finger into her sopping-wet opening, forcing a gasp from under the sheet. He then yanked the sheet off of the horny woman so she could watch him pop his finger into his mouth and savor her juices. The taste was delectable; pure, sweet honey on his tongue. When Gilbert released his finger from his mouth, he reached to pull Tiffany to her feet. He growled in her ear.

"Now we're even," the hunger in his voice made her legs weak. He smacked her lightly on her sexy bottom and then guided her back toward Kevin's room. "You'd better get dressed. Kevin could walk in that door at any minute now."

As it happened, Gilbert barely had time to get dressed and remove the potentially incriminating towels from the living room before both roommates returned. Kevin was delighted to find his girlfriend, clad only in one of his t-shirts, waiting for him in his room. She was all over him. In his own room, Gilbert smiled as he heard them moaning in shared pleasure. He was dismayed and saddened when those sounds ended after a mere six minutes.

"That's a damned shame," he said softly.

After Tiffany had gone, Gilbert actually sat down for a beer with his roommates. It was the first time he had ever done so. The three of them just relaxed and talked, mostly about school. After a second round, Gilbert got a serious expression.

"Look, guys, I just want you to know I have no problem if you want to drink here in the apartment. I'm fine if your girlfriends want to come over and drink with you—as long as they stay over. I am a little concerned about some of your friends coming over, though," he made sure they were paying attention before continuing.

"I'm just a couple years older than you are. Pretty soon you'll be able to buy your own alcohol. Right now, there are some underage people coming over and getting drunk. If they get into an accident, or get arrested for a DUI, then I would be the one going to jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. That I am not cool with." He had poked his index finger into the tabletop for emphasis.

Jason and Kevin both nodded. Jason cleared his throat and said, "Alright, we will make sure that doesn't happen." Both of them could easily envision some of their younger, deadbeat friends—the ones who helped themselves to Gilbert's beer and never paid—getting pulled over. It took no imagination at all to see one of them throwing Gilbert under the bus.

Kevin smiled as he posed a question he had been afraid to ask. "So, Gilbert, you're a bouncer at that nightclub, and you're an ex-marine, right?" Gilbert nodded. "Do you think you could throw someone off the balcony and into the pool from here?" he continued. The pool was a good thirty meters from the balcony.

Gilbert looked thoughtful for a moment. "That would depend on how much they weigh, I guess."

There was a moment of silence. When Gilbert grinned and took a sip of his beer, the younger men exploded with laughter. This guy was all right.

That week, Gilbert never saw Tiffany. She was only able to find time to visit with her boyfriend on Wednesday night, when Gilbert was working at the club. For a Wednesday night, the place was packed. It was good for business, but it meant that he was on his toes all night long. At one point, the police came to escort an especially drunk and rowdy young man off the premises. Gilbert didn't get home until almost four in the morning, and he had a class at nine. He groaned as he set his alarm and collapsed into bed. He hadn't even noticed Tiffany's car in the parking lot.

When the club closed Saturday morning, Gilbert was once again the knight in shining armor, driving three drunken young women back to their sorority house. They were absolutely trashed. He was relieved that none of them vomited in his car. Once he had escorted them to their door, he politely declined the invitation to come inside. He flashed them a winning smile, wishing them a good night's sleep before getting in his car and driving home.

The club manager really did value Gilbert, and was aware that he sometimes gave drunken patrons a ride home. He would slip Gilbert some "gas money" whenever he noticed it happening, and this had been no exception. Gilbert was a little surprised when he reached into his pocket and found that the club manager had slipped him a pair of hundred-dollar bills. Business has been good, Gilbert reflected as he walked up the stairs to his apartment.

Because he was distracted, he once again missed that Tiffany's car was in the parking lot.

He was absolutely exhausted. He stumbled into the bathroom, emptied his pockets onto the bathroom counter, and left his clothes in a rumpled pile on the bathroom floor. The hot water of the shower was incredibly soothing, washing away the smell of the bar and relaxing his muscles. Gilbert stood beneath the healing spray of water for an extra five minutes after he had washed and rinsed, just relaxing.

Finally he turned off the water and dried himself. He gathered his clothes, keys, and the rest of the small pile from next to the sink and walked into his room. When he turned on the bedroom light, he froze. Tiffany was asleep in his bed.

This time, it was her head and shoulder that were exposed, lying on the pillow and facing away from him. He quietly slid his clothes into the hamper and set everything else on top of his dresser. He lifted the sheet and he was actually relieved to see that Tiffany still wore her thong. He was just too exhausted to try anything, but if she had not been wearing that tiny garment, he would have felt obligated to do something.

He turned off the bedroom light and snuggled up behind her, gently wrapping his arm around her waist. He loved the smell of her hair and the softness of her skin against him. Oblivion dropped on him like a cartoon anvil, and he was out.

Tiffany had also had a long and tiring week. She had missed even seeing her new friend all week long. Kevin had given her some grief for not spending more time with him, but there honestly wasn't anything she could do about it. She went out of her way to stay overnight once, but that was probably a mistake. She was so tired she could scarcely keep her eyes open, and after he perfunctorily filled her with a load of his cum, she was asleep.

Her phone was in her purse, and she was so tired she didn't hear it. She overslept her alarm Thursday morning, and missed an hour of lecture for one class. It probably wouldn't impact the A she was going to get in the class, but it really irritated her. That bad mood persisted through the day. Kevin really got on her nerves at lunch, and she was able to avoid him for the rest of that day and Friday without being obvious.

Friday night, she did feel a little guilty. She called Kevin as she drove to his apartment. When he answered, he was already on the road and close to his parents' house. Jason was driving the two of them this weekend, and made sure to say 'hi.' Tiffany apologized for being so busy, and promised to make it up to him. Even as the words came out of her mouth, she wondered. Why was she always the one apologizing?

She pulled in to the parking lot in front of her boyfriend's apartment and turned off her car. She sat there for a while. "What am I doing here?" she wondered silently. She wasn't really happy with Kevin anymore. It was Gilbert who filled her fantasies now. She had driven here to keep her boyfriend happy just so she would have an excuse to see Gilbert again. She had only spent two weekends with him, but those weekends had been almost magical.

She realized two things with a start. She had begun touching her eager little pussy through her panties as soon as she was thinking about Gilbert. Also, she had now been sitting in her car in the parking lot for a half hour. She opened her glove box and pulled out the DVD she had put there early in the week. She stuffed it into her purse and got out of the car, making her way up to the apartment. By the time she had opened the door, she was determined to enjoy this weekend with Gilbert before she made any decision about Kevin.

A naughty thrill shot through her body as she stripped off her clothes in Gilbert's bedroom. She showered and washed her hair. She rubbed her throbbing clit in the shower and came quickly. She took her time in the shower, knowing she had the place to herself for the next several hours. She soaped her butt hole and slid a finger inside it, giving her body an illicit shiver.

Over the last two weeks, she found herself touching that forbidden hole more and more often. She had to admit, at least to her self, that it gave her far more pleasure than she ever would have suspected. In those honest moments of introspection, she knew that she was looking forward to having Gilbert open her asshole. A second soapy finger joined the first as she imagined the look on his face as he explored her ass. She just knew he would make it pleasurable for her as he prepared her...as he lubricated her ass...so that he could fuck it.

With her soapy fingers buried deep inside her clutching asshole, she came again in the shower. She rinsed the soap from her body and dried thoroughly. She looked at her face in the mirror dreamily as she brushed out her hair. Back in Gilbert's bedroom, she started to slide naked between the sheets. She stopped and debated with herself for several minutes. Finally, she slid her thong up her thighs and then got into bed. She was sound asleep three hours before Gilbert arrived home.

She did not wake up when Gilbert joined her in the bed. As she felt his warm body press up against her and the welcome arm wrap around her, she smiled in her sleep.

Gilbert had very dark curtains in his bedroom. They helped him fall asleep on those occasions when it was still light outside, like when his schedule allowed him to grab an hour or two of naptime, or those mornings after he got off work but could sleep in past sunrise. Enough dim light did get in to the room that Tiffany was able to see clearly when she woke up.

She felt so comfortable lying in Gilbert's bed. The warmth of his body wrapped around her as it was just made her feel safe and at ease. His throbbing cock pressed against her crotch from behind made her feel sexy and desirable. She felt his slow breathing against the back of her neck and it gave her goose bumps. She carefully rolled away from him, resting her head in her hand so she could watch him as he slept.

Over his shoulder, she could see the digital clock on his desk. It was a quarter past nine. She had fallen asleep a little before midnight and was well rested. She had no idea what time he had gotten home, but suspected he had not gotten more than six hours of sleep. Deprived of her body in his arm, he rolled onto his back and began to snore softly. Tiffany slid beneath the sheet, treating herself to a nice close-up view of that lovely hard cock. Only her suddenly urgent need to relieve her bladder kept her from molesting Gilbert in his sleep.

She padded silently from the room, closing the door softly behind her. She went to the bathroom. As she washed her hands afterward she realized she needed to fix her disheveled hair. She took her time doing so, and by the time she emerged from the bathroom she had enough self control that she steered past Gilbert's bedroom door and went to the kitchen to fix a fresh pot of coffee.

While the coffee brewed, Tiffany got a dry bath towel and put it on the couch. As she slid off her panties, she considered the towel. It was another example of the way Gilbert's mind worked. Putting a towel on the couch was a clever move; it was thoughtful and sensible. It was also something that she would not have come up with on her own. She would have left a fragrant puddle on the couch, and struggled to clean it up later.

This sort of thing was at complete odds with her preconceived notions of what it would be like to date a Marine. This guy was thoughtful, clever, sensitive and funny. She smiled as she thought about that, about him, walking to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

She turned the television on, making sure to turn the volume down to let Gilbert sleep. She slowly sipped her way through two cups of coffee while idly flipping through the channels. She had to admit, this naked solitude was relaxing. She had almost forgotten she was even naked until she made the mistake of resting the third hot mug of coffee on her thigh. She wasn't scalded, but it did hurt a bit and brought her attention to her nudity.

That, in turn, made her think of the naked, sexy man in the next room. It was now after ten thirty. If she was nice about how she did it, perhaps she should wake him up. A sexy smile played across her lips as she quietly opened the bedroom door. She was once again moist with anticipation.

He was still asleep, but looked like he was waiting for her. He had pushed the sheet to the side in his sleep and now lay on his back with his legs slightly spread. Unlike her lightly furred bush, he was completely smooth below his navel. Her mouth was watering as she slid up from the foot of the bed on her belly. The thick head of that tasty cock filled her wet mouth like never before.

She softly sucked him, savoring the manly taste that enveloped her taste buds. She was rewarded with more of his sweet pre-cum and soft, sensual moans from his throat. She felt her own liquid arousal as she enjoyed the taste of that spongy mouthful. After several minutes, Gilbert's eyes slowly opened and met hers. He smiled down at the lovely face between his legs.

"Good morning," he said softly. His soft voice still carried that manly, gravelly tone that sent shivers all through her body. Her nipples stiffened against his thighs.

She released him from her mouth softly, smiling up at him. She held his hard, saliva-slicked cock in her little hand as she said, "Good morning to you. I was really hungry, and I found this delicious sausage. I hope you don't mind, I just had to help myself to it."

She sucked him back in a bit more insistently. Gilbert groaned at the lusty sight. He allowed himself to enjoy two more minutes of that beautiful blowjob before he pulled her up for a kiss. It was a far gentler kiss than she was expecting. His lips pulled softly on hers, and his strong arms pulled her heaving chest to his in a loving embrace. He released her and she sat up on his lap, feeling his hard cock pressed against the crack of her ass.

"Did you bring me anything to eat for breakfast, Tiffany?" he asked with a smile.

She thought quickly. "Well, I do have this little muffin for you," she said, "but it is awfully moist."

He reached for her hips and easily pulled her forward, bringing that muffin right to his mouth. His eyes met hers as he said, "My favorite." Then his mouth began devouring her moist opening. His technique was by far the most exquisite that she had ever experienced, and it wasn't even close. She had a tremendous climax almost immediately, and in less than a minute it was followed by another that was even more intense.

As amazing as his talented mouth and tongue were, the searing look in his eyes raised her desire to a fever pitch. His strong hands gripped and kneaded her bottom at the same time, thrusting her onto his invading tongue and giving him unprecedented access to her juicy interior. She was reduced to a gasping, shaking, orgasmic puppet in his hands. When he had finally had his fill of her tasty nectar, he pushed her by her hips so that she was sitting on his chest.

His mouth was covered in her juices, and his talented tongue snaked about gathering it up. That looked intensely erotic to her as well. She couldn't wait any longer. She slid down his muscular torso and reached behind her to guide that throbbing cock into her needy pussy. She was shocked when he stopped her. His eyes were filled with determination as he looked up at her. Tiffany had always taken quiet pride in her lithe, muscular legs. They were no match for his strong arms as he seized her buttocks and pulled her away from her goal.

"Tiffany," he breathed, "we can't do this."

She growled in frustration and tried to fight him off. Her frantic efforts were useless; he was just too strong. Finally she lost her composure and yelled, "Why not?!? Please! Let me have it!"

Gilbert sighed and rolled her off of his torso. He rose from the bed and smiled down at her sadly. "Oh, I really, really want to let you have it." There was enough strained lust in his face, and his raging erection also gave credence to his words. "Right now, though, I have to use the bathroom. After that, we definitely need to talk before we start acting like animals in heat."

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers