Breaking and Entering Me

Story Info
A middle aged woman has a big surprise after her shower!
1.5k words
4
60.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a roleplaying fantasy between two consenting play partners. Enjoy!

*****

Marie had spent a long day at a conference in Toronto and she was ready for a relaxing evening. She stripped down as soon as she got back to her hotel room and washed away the stress of the day. Once she was showered, she moisturized her face and body, put on some clear lip gloss and dried her ash brown hair streaked with silver. As she put on her favourite black robe and some fresh black panties, she smiled back at herself in the mirror and thought "Marie, you look pretty good for 47, despite the soft tummy left over from motherhood." Being a mother was very important for her, and she liked the thought that she was still fertile, feeling that special pain in her side today and that special wetness that reminded her that while she was mature, she still could give life, and that made her feel desirable in an inexplicable way.

As she made her way from the bathroom, she realized she had forgotten her glasses on the vanity. She turned back towards the entry hall of the suite, when suddenly, the door burst open and she was grabbed by a large black man. (Actually, she thought, his skin was more like caramel as she briefly glanced at his large hands on her pale arms as she hit the floor. It was a brief moment of arousal before the terror rose in her chest.)

He clapped his hand over her mouth and spoke sternly through his mask:

"Lady, this is going to be easy if you're good. Do you think that you can be a good girl for me?"

She paused and then nodded yes. He quickly removed his hand, produced a blindfold and tied it around her head. Then he rolled her over and tied up her hands with rope. He got off of her, stood and pulled her to her feet. Her ran his hands all over her and he was so close she could smell him. His scent was delicious.

He breathed deeply and drank in her scent. "Lady, you look older close up than when I saw you walking through the lobby looking so business like and snobbish, but I can smell that you are ready for breeding." She gasped. How did he know?

"I can see the signs. The swollen breasts, the flush on the chest, the way you swayed your hips when you walked, it all betrayed that your pussy is wet and you're hungry for seed."

Her heart raced as he pushed her back on the bed and tore open her robe. "My God, you're such a slut. Look at those nipples. How can you be turned on while I am attacking you?" She felt him on top of her, fiercely grabbing her tits and sucking them hungrily. She was petrified but her body responded with a gush from between her lips. She let out a moan and then suddenly she gasped again as she felt something hard between her breasts. It wasn't his cock. It was his gun.

She shrieked for a moment until his hand covered her mouth once more. "Just let me breed you and you won't get hurt." She uttered a sound somewhere between agony and ecstasy as he rolled her over and slapped her ass. "Let's get started, Marie"...

Marie was on her stomach hands tied behind her back and a masked man with his hands all over her. A black man with a gun! It was like a nightmare come true...or was it her fantasy?

Before she had time to contemplate that, he grabbed her hips and put her in position. She braced herself to be violated but instead he felt his hands everywhere. And then she felt something hard between her legs. It was the gun.

He slid it slowly up and down her slit while he chuckled to himself and said "You are a such a slut, Marie. I have you bound and subdued and your pussy is dripping wet." How the hell did he know her name, she thought? He moved it faster and faster and her fear melted into something else. She was petrified but she couldn't get enough of the Intruder's attentions, even if those attentions were with a weapon.

He pulled it away and said "Tsk, tsk, greedy girl, what would your husband think if he knew you were getting off like this? You should be ashamed of yourself. I do have to say that having such a wet pussy is going to make this a bit easier on you."

And with that, he replaced the weapon with his own. He didn't hesitate a minute and tore right into her, pushing as far as he could with the first stroke. With his hands gripping her hips, he took what he wanted, how he wanted it, squeezing and slapping her at will while making her a slave to his big black cock. As she grunted and moaned, she began to move in time with him and then a wave of panic hit her: what if he came inside her?

Before Marie could consider that, he pulled out suddenly and flipped her over and got on top of her. At first, it was very rough, with his hands everywhere, grabbing her tits, pushing down on her shoulders. Then he leaned in and began kissing her. Wet, deep demanding and hungry kisses that pushed her over the edge and made her come so very hard. She could feel his face against hers and knew he was smiling.

"Good girl. You know when you come hard, it helps me get you pregnant." Her mind and body convulsed with more orgasms and the realization that she was soon going to be filled with the intruder's cum whether she liked it or not...

The Intruder began to thrust harder and harder. Marie could feel him banging repeatedly against her cervix and the pain mixed with pleasure put her over the edge again, and she screamed. He clapped his hand over her mouth and said "Hush, Marie! If someone hears you, they will come and take me away. Is that what you want?"

She nodded no and begged him. "Please stay. Please, please, PLEASE!"

My God, she wished she could see his face or touch it, but she was bound and blindfolded. He picked up the pace again and before she knew what was happening, he brought her to a final trembling climax. As soon as she came, his thrusting became deeper and harder and with one final series of quick thrusts, he flooded her womb with his seed. He withdrew carefully and slipped a pillow under her hips. "Now don't move. I don't want you lose a drop." She groaned and gasped at the realization that he had come inside her.

The Intruder suddenly straddled her chest and said "We're not done. I need to see if you can please me when you're too pregnant for fucking."

With that, he slapped her face with his big black cock and parted her pretty, glossy lips with the head. He started slowly until she adjusted to his size, and then he began to fuck her face. She hungrily sucked and she moaned and writhed under him. Just as Marie began to gag, he pulled out and came all over her face. The blindfold, her cheeks, her lips and her chin were dripping with his cum and she glistened in the low light of dusk.

The Intruder put his face against her breasts and she could feel he was smiling. She was panting from her efforts but exhaled as he began to speak: "Now Marie, I know you want to see my face. I am willing to show you but you must know this: I have cameras in this room and I have recorded everything from your shower until now. You need to be a good girl. If you tell anyone, I will send the video to your husband."

She shook her head and begged him "No, no, please no!". Although she was in an open relationship, she didn't think her husband could bear to see her this way, so desperate to be used by the Intruder.

He pulled off her blindfold and as he wiped the mess from her face, she heaved a sigh of relief. "James, I am so glad it's actually you. I knew it was but...".

James laughed and gently stroked her hair. "What did you think, Marie? Go get cleaned up now." She quickly went to wash her face and brush her teeth and hair.

When she came back to the bed, James was stretched out on the bed playing with the toy gun he had used. She curled up beside him and he rolled over to spoon her. She made happy little noises as he kissed her neck and fondled her breasts.

She has just nicely relaxed when he said in a stern voice: "Tomorrow night you will wear your French maid outfit. You will be at my room at 1800 hours. I will require extra towels and turn down service." She began to giggle until he suddenly pressed the toy gun in her side. He growled in her ear "My weapon of choice will be a knife. If you're lucky, it will be real."

James put his hand around Marie's throat to draw her closer as she gasped and then shivered as the sun set and the room fell dark.

The End...Or To Be Continued?