Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 02

Story Info
AJ learns to trust his new sister.
13.8k words
4.45
9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ was almost done eating his bowl of fruity cunt cherry-hoes when Candice came walking into the kitchen wearing a bright white shirt that was six sizes too small, and a mini skirt that barely covered the bottom of her cunt. She was wearing panties today, tight and white, the material hugging her sex like the peel of a peach. Her nipples stood out against the underside of her t-shirt, so hard, the tiny bumps on her areolas were visible as well. She showed no shame in showing off, leaving very little to the imagination, including her belly which was bare, all the way down to her hips.

"What did you make?" Candice asked, turning around and bending over as she opened the fridge. AJ tried not to cough, but Candice's tightly constrained pussy spread open like a Venus fly trap and he knew she must have stuffed her pussy with her panties in order to make it do that. He shook his head, thinking it was certainly a trap. It was just asking him to touch it so it could snap shut on him.

"Cereal," AJ said calmly.

"I thought you were going to make poached eggs?" Candice said, tossing her head to the side and flipping her long platinum hair to one side. AJ winced. She was like a succubus, trying to seduce him with every move. But he had to stay vigilant. There was no room for failure.

"No. You said you wanted poached eggs. I didn't say anything about making that."

"You asked what I wanted," Candice said, turning around, her nipples even harder and more prominent than before.

"Yeah. And you promised to sleep on your side of the bed," AJ said.

"Jesus. Are you still stewing about that?" She asked. She took a single step, grabbed the back of one of the seats, and smashed her breasts between her upper arms, making them bulge and the nipples pointed slightly outward. She was so fucking hot, and so fucking...manipulative. She shifted her weight to one foot, involuntarily taking the bitch pose. "Look. It happened, but it won't happen again."

"What happened?" AJ asked.

"We slept together," Candice said nonchalantly.

"We did not sleep together," AJ said.

"Well, it kinda felt that way when I woke up, and I was in your bed."

"Okay, well, we slept together, but we didn't do anything," AJ said, and he wasn't lying, if reality was based on his own personal recall.

"Then why is my pussy full of cum?" Candice asked in a factual tone. "Huh? Explain that."

"Not my cum," AJ said.

"I can still feel it in there," Candice said teasingly.

"What? Go wash it out," AJ said, alarmed.

"If it's not yours, why worry?" Candice asked, the edges of her mouth curling up victoriously.

"It's not," AJ said, sitting back, but still feeling worried. "My cock is clean."

Candice's eyes dropped to the fly of his shorts and then went back to his face. "Doesn't matter. It was a mistake on your part and-"

"You're damned right," AJ said, nodding. "A mistake I won't be making again, believe me."

"Look. I didn't come in here to argue," Candice said quickly. "I came to...uh...smooth things over. We gotta be...friends."

"We do?" AJ asked, taking another bite of his cereal.

"We're brother and sister."

"No, we're not," AJ said.

"What time is it?" Candice asked.

"The clock is right there!" AJ said, pointing at the wall above the stove.

"So it's eleven a.m. We've been brother and sister for...a couple of hours now."

"No," AJ said strongly. "My dad wouldn't do that."

"Our dad would totally do that," Candice said quickly. "I've seen him. He's a fucking slob. A dog."

"What do you know about it?" AJ asked, his anger getting the best of him.

"I know our mommy popped her fucking pussy on his dick every chance she got, and eventually, it won him over. Now he's addicted. So get over it."

AJ pursed his lips, not wanting to say anything else.

"Look. Really good pussy will make a guy insane. It's not his fault."

"Heh," AJ scoffed. "Really good dick does the same thing to women."

"So we're in agreement. We're brother and sister now. We gotta get along. No more bullshit."

"Fine," AJ said for the sake of dropping the argument. He wasn't going to just embrace her as his sister as if she were some long-lost relative. To him, she might as well have been an invader. But, he had to admit, if there were going to be invaders in his house, the sight of them made being conquered a bit easier on his senses. He nodded slightly.

"Good," Candice said, and she reached up and pulled her top up, and her big juicy tits popped out to swing freely off her chest. AJ swallowed, and couldn't look away. He'd slept so soundly with those soft warm melons pressed tightly against his side, and he had to admit, they were really really nice. Super-nice. "You like my tits?" She asked, swinging them back and forth.

AJ nodded silently.

"That's my gift of truce. Alright. Make me two poached eggs, and a slice of bacon, and I'll let you suck them."

"No," AJ said without pausing a second.

"Good, I'll be in...wait? What?"

"No," AJ said, picking up his bowl and heading to the kitchen sink, his cock making a terrific tent in his shorts. "You think those tits and that pussy are going to make me do whatever you want?"

"You forgot my ass, and my mouth," Candice said quickly.

"No, I didn't. You've got a nice ass, but that mouth of yours is too much to handle."

Candice smiled proudly and turned her torso back and forth, making her tits sway even more before she realized AJ's statement had not been a compliment. She frowned.

"You want me to do something, you ask," AJ said, rinsing out his bowl and washing off his spoon. "And you ask nicely. Otherwise, you can do it your own fucking self."

"And what if I don't, bro?" Candice asked.

"I just said that," AJ said, turning back around to face her.

"But...don't you??? You're not attracted to me?"

AJ stepped forward and reached out, grabbing Candice's left breast with his right hand, and gave it a nice squeeze. He ran his fingers up and down it, flipped his hand over rubbing her nipple with the back of his knuckles before turning his hand over again. He grabbed her nipple between his thumb and the first knuckle on his forefinger and crushed it like a vice. Candice's hands shot to her breasts, trying to yank her nipple away from him, but he had her like an iron nail pounded through her flesh.

"Owwww! Let go!" Candice squealed, trying to pull away again, and failing.

"Let's get something straight," AJ said, pulling her nipple, and her entire body, toward himself. "In this house, we treat each other with honor, dignity, and mutual respect. My dad will certainly make sure your mom understands this. And I think you'd be a lot better off if I tell you this, rather than waiting for him to tell you."

"Jesus Christ!" Candice yelped again, trying to step back.

"Don't ever pull some shit like that with me again."

"What?" Candice cried without tears.

"That bullshit you pulled downstairs. Whatever it was, whatever you thought you were doing...rethink it. I'm not a sucker. My dad might think I'm not worth a squirt of piss, but that's because nobody is good enough for him. And if you think you're good enough for me...think again."

He let go of her nipple and Candice yanked her top down over her tits, hooking her shirt underneath them and then lifting them to adjust them. Both of her nipples now stood out like bumps on a cake beneath a thin layer of frosting. He would have loved to suck them, but not for any price.

"I'm probably going to have a fucking bruise!" Candice shouted at him then. "How am I going to explain that to my mom?"

"You have what? Two weeks? And it's our mom, remember?"

Candice's eyes narrowed, but she didn't say anything. She stood there for a long time, staring at him. At last, she moved, she spun away and then stopped at the door between the kitchen and the front room. She half-turned and looked at him longingly. "AJ?"

"Yes?" AJ replied.

"Can you please make me some poached eggs and bacon? Pretty please?"

AJ smiled and nodded. "See! There ya go. Yes, I'll make you some poached eggs and bacon."

"Thank you!" Candice said, and then her smile soured and she glared at him. "Only, now, I'm not hungry! Oh, and you can go fuck yourself!" And like that, she was gone, stomping through the house on her way back to her room.

AJ's mouth fell open and he stood there for a long time, wondering just what he'd done, to deserve this craziness. Why? Who even? His father was to blame, of course. He kept AJ in the dark about almost everything. Why not a woman he was running off to marry? Why not the woman's daughter as well? Why not the fact that she was prone to irrational behavior and just acting crazy? Why not? His father never told him anything. And when he did tell AJ something, it was fleeting, one time, never to be repeated, unless it was some mundane preaching about the way things should be done, or values, or something like that.

Aggravated, perturbed, and thoroughly fed up, AJ headed for Candice's room to tell her he was leaving. As he approached her room, he heard her talking to someone, yet again. She was always on her phone, or so it seemed. Not wanting to be considered a snoop, he walked into the open doorway and turned to face her.

"Accck!" Candice yelped, throwing a hand across her chest, another across her privates, and her phone to the floor beside her. "Why can't you stop spying on me!"

AJ stood there, a wry grin on his face. "Spying on you? I came to tell you I was leaving."

"Can you stop staring" Candice yelled. "I'm naked!"

"Close your fucking door next time you want some privacy!"

"My room is so far away from yours!" Candice said then. "There is no reason for you to come stand in my doorway, WHILE I'M CHANGING!"

"Yeah. Unless you're trying to bait me unless you knew I was coming to say goodbye. Well, there. I said it. I'm out."

He turned around and walked away, and less than ten seconds later, Candice was at the front door, naked, grilling him.

"Wait! Where are you going? When will you be back? How are you going out, if you don't have any money? Why are you going now? Are you going to see someone? Who is it? Can I come?"

"No," AJ said, turning back to her, silently admiring her beauty and her ugliness. There was something to be said for blonds, and Candice was a blond for sure, but AJ was pretty sure the platinum coloring in her hair was an enhancement that came from a professional hair stylist. If it were natural, her sandy blond eyebrows would match her hair. As for the hair between her legs, that evidence was missing.

"Please!" Candice whined. "I...I'll go crazy if I'm trapped in this house all day!"

"You're crazy already," AJ said in a confirming tone.

"Come on! I'll be nice to you," she said, reaching out like one of those porn bunnies right before they led the guy into the back room, and then charged them a year's wages for a five-minute lap dance.

"Nice-nice, or you'll just stand there and think you're being nice while being a bitch?"

Candice let her hand fall to her side and then shifted her weight to one foot, pouting. AJ looked her up and down, loving the sight of her, but at the same time, dreading taking her with him. He was extremely doubtful she would keep her word.

"I'll be nice," Candice said then, smiling innocently. "I'll be super-nice. You'll see."

"Don't..." AJ shook his head, regretting his decision before he even said it.

"I swear. I'll be good," Candice said, a smile growing on her lips as she bounced up and down eagerly, her breasts bouncing and gently slapping against each other in the process. AJ saw her left nipple and the red and purple bruising that was beginning to show around the darker pink disc that surrounded it. He felt just a tad bit guilty.

"Fine," AJ said, and Candice stepped backward, spun around, and scampered down the hall, running to her room.

"Hey!" Candice called out before she even got through her door. "Where are we going?"

"I, uh...I was going to go to the mall, and maybe the library."

"Come here," Candice called out, and AJ reluctantly headed down the hall to her room. As he turned, he found Candice standing in front of her bed, her suitcases open, with two garments held up. The fact that she was absolutely fine with being naked in front of him, was not lost on him.

"You know when you say I'm spying on you, but then you run around naked like it's no big deal, it makes you kind of a hypocrite."

"Oh," Candice said, and it looked like she was going to say something else, but then she bent down, grabbed her phone from the floor, and held it up to her ear. "Hello?" Someone said something from the other end of the call. "Oh shoot. I think the call dropped," she said, and then she swiped the face of the phone and tapped it. "Oops."

"Did you just hang up on your friend?"

"Yes," Candice said as if it was obvious. "I was done talking." She tossed the phone to the bed and then turned back to AJ.

"What about her?"

"Well, she's done too," Candice said smartly. "Oh, and I can run around naked in my own house. I do it all the time...did it...at my old house. Besides, you're my brother. It doesn't count." She held up the two dresses. "So, which one?"

"Which one?" AJ asked. Was he now in charge of dressing her too?

"Which one should I wear?" Candice asked, shaking her hips right and left, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "This one has the V-neck, and it's really nice. It shows off my body, and my butt, but it's a little tight around the waist, and I have to pull it out of my butt when I stand up after sitting." AJ folded his arms in front of him and then put a hand to his chin as if thinking about what she was saying. "This one has straps, so it's shoulderless. It's one piece, really light and airy. I love it, but at the same time, it's kind of a moo-moo."

"A moo-moo?" AJ asked.

"Yeah. It makes me look like a cow," She said. "All boobs. The dress basically hangs off the breast, and, well, my boobs are the biggest part so..."

"The first one," AJ said.

"The blue one?" Candice asked.

"Yeah, not the moo-moo," AJ said.

"Okay," Candice smiled and she discarded the second dress, just dropping it to the floor. She stepped into the first one, pulled it up under her breasts, brought one arm up slipped a hand through a short sleeve, and did it again, and she was ready to go.

"You're not wearing panties, or a bra with that?" AJ asked.

"Oh, it's too nice of a day for that," Candice said with a grin. "My mom says if you've got it, flaunt it, otherwise, what's the point in going through all the work for it?"

AJ smirked at her, but then he stepped back as she came rushing toward the door, only to stop at her dresser and grab a purse from the top of it. She turned, went back to her bed, grabbed her phone, fished around in her suitcase for something, grabbed a few more items, rammed them into her purse, zipped it closed, and smiled. "Okay! I'm ready!"

"Okay," AJ said, and he turned around and walked to the front door before Candice asked, "You're not going in that, are you?"

"Yeah," AJ said flatly.

"Oh my god. No. Come on," she said, dropping her purse and grabbing his hand like the sister she should have been. She ran to the stairs, got halfway down them before loosing her footing, and would have fallen the rest of the way down, but AJ's hold on her hand was like a safety rope, and he held her upright, preventing a disaster. "Those stairs suck!" Candice complained as they headed across the basement toward his dresser.

"Yeah, they do," AJ chuckled.

"Where...what happened to your sheets?" Candice asked, pausing at his bed.

"I put them in the wash," AJ said.

"Oooo, smart," Candice said, yanking open his dresser drawer without any regard for his privacy. She rummaged around, shaking her head, and then held up an item and turned to AJ. "What is this?"

"It's a pair of nun-chucks," AJ said. "I made them myself. They're legal."

"Legal?" Candice put them back in his drawer, shaking her head. "Mine looks just like that, just no rope," she said.

"You know how to use nun-chucks?" AJ asked, impressed, yet suspicious of her claim.

"Every day," Candice said, slamming the top drawer closed and opening the second, and then the third, and the bottom drawer. "Jesus. Okay. You need clothes."

"I have clothes," AJ said.

"White and black? Everything is white and black. White shirts, black pants, black shorts, white polos. With those, none chucks I thought you'd have more color. Well, that explains a lot. A whole lot. Come on. Let's go shopping."

AJ followed her, staying at least three steps behind.

"Are you watching my ass?" Candice asked then, turning around at the top step.

"I'm making sure you don't fall," AJ said, but he had been watching her. There was no doubt about that.

"Oh, well, it's a start...okay," Candice said.

"It's okay to say thank you now and again."

"I do," Candice said, heading to the front door and then bending over straight-legged to grab her purse. She yanked her head up and flipped her long platinum hair behind her head in one smooth motion. "There."

"What was that?" AJ asked.

"Me, saying thank you." AJ shook his head and smirked. "What?"

"Guys...some guys...most guys, guys like me, they don't think you're saying thank you. Shaking your boobs, or your butt, or flipping your hair, is not saying thank you."

"Yes it is," Candice said quickly.

"For you," AJ said. "For guys, you're just showing off. Trying to be impressive."

"I am impressive," Candice said sharply.

"Yeah, you are. So, when you want to say thank you, say thank you. And you're impressive without shaking your boobs in someone's face."

Candice smiled as if she understood, but AJ didn't think she understood what he was saying. He might have to say it a few more times, to get the point across. He just hoped he had the patience to endure in the meantime.

As they walked out to the car, AJ popped the locks and before Candice reached the car, he told her, "Sit up front."

"In the front?" Candice asked, confused.

"Yeah. You're not giving birth and I'm not your chauffeur. You ride up front, next to me. It's called shotgun."

"Oooooh! Are we going to the shooting range?" Candice asked, stepping up to the car and then standing next to it.

"No. I wasn't planning on it," AJ said, slipping into the driver's seat. Candice continued standing outside the passenger's side door. "Open the door!"

"What?" Candice asked.

"Open the door! It's open! Open it!"

"I...I can't," Candice said, and it almost sounded like she hated saying it.

AJ got out and came around the car, grabbed the handle, and pulled it open. "Thank you," Candice said, slipping into the passenger seat, and then she leaned away from the door as AJ closed it.

"What the fuck," AJ said, going back to the driver's side and getting inside. He started the car up and then turned to Candice. "Why can't you open the door?"

"My mom says, if a guy is with me, he has to open the door. I mean, I understand now, but... Still, you're a guy. Mom says If a guy doesn't open the door..."

"He's trash," AJ said, knowingly. "My dad says stupid shit like that all the time."

"I'm sorry," Candice said then, and she truly did sound like she was sorry because, in her eyes, she couldn't do anything about it.

"I...I'll open doors for you," AJ said with an air of finality. "It's not that big of a deal."

Candice squeezed her breasts between her arms, and then she turned to AJ and did it again. "See? That was for you." AJ smirked at her. unimpressed. "Okay. Thanks."

"You're welcome," AJ said, and he started up the car and pulled out of the driveway. "Seat belts!" he said, and Candice did not hesitate this time, grabbing her seat belt and pulling it across her chest.