Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," AJ said, his cock now so hard it hurt. "He wants some attention."

"Let me have it," Abbey said, sliding off the bench to kneel next to it, her hands grabbing his belt and pants and undoing them both. She reached into his underwear and pulled his cock out, and then chuckled when she saw it as if witnessing it for the first time all over again. "God damn baby," Abbey said, shaking her head.

"Still don't think it will fit?" AJ asked playfully.

Abbey turned her head as if listening for something upstairs, but her hands were already on her leggings and skirt. She yanked her skirt up, pulled her leggings down to her knees, and then down to her ankles, and off. She yanked her skirt back down, and then straddled AJ's legs, and then paused, silent as a cat once again.

"What are you doing?" AJ asked, glancing toward his dresser. "My condoms are on my dresser."

"We're not fucking," Abbey said, listening again before reaching between their bodies to grab his cock. He felt her slip it up and down her pussy, her hot slippery juices coating the head of his dick in seconds, and then she held it steady and leaned back. AJ felt the head of his cock squeezing tight against the opening of Abbey's vagina, pushing into her, forcing her lips wide, stretching her hot, tight, hole like a roofing nail being forced into a pin-hole.

"Fuck you're tight," AJ groaned, his cock swelling, and then slipping out of her divot.

"I'll get it in my pussy," Abbey said, the look on her face lustfully promising. "It might take a little while, but I'll make it happen."

"I can't wait," AJ said, running his fingers up and down her hips and upper thighs.

"You wanna try my ass?" Abbey asked.

"What?" AJ said, surprised she would suggest that so suddenly.

"I'm not promising anything but, my ass has had bigger things in it."

"Like what?" AJ asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Things," Abbey replied, and then she leaned closer. "There is a very small percentage of females who believe that having anal sex is a good way to preserve virginity, and a way to relieve stress, without...having to become a full-fledged whore."

"So you just have anal sex with guys?" AJ asked, unsure of what Abbey was confessing to him.

"No. Not anal sex with guys. But I have had anal. Cucumbers, a nice white potato every now and again. Yams. Best part, if you're handy with a peeler, you can actually make a potato feel just like a nice stiff cock."

"Really?" AJ asked.

"Yeah," Abbey replied with a smirk. "Now, I wasn't stuffing my ass with the biggest things I could find but, I'm pretty sure I had something about the same width in there."

AJ was about to say something when Abbey leaped off of him, grabbed her leggings, and darted for his gaming table. AJ zipped his pants and then reached up, grabbing the weight bar, just as Melody stepped into the basement. AJ sat up and then curled his arm as if stretching his triceps.

"Is Abbey down here?" Melody asked him, giving him a discerning look.

"Over here," Abbey said, coming around the stairs from behind Melody, a towel held outstretched in her hands. She folded it once, using her chin to hold the middle of the towel, and then she folded it in thirds and held it out as if showing AJ. "Is this how you fold them?"

"Yeah," AJ said, nodding.

"You don't have to fold laundry," Melody said, turning to Abbey. "I only ask that you take care of your own laundry, and do a few of the other household chores."

"Whatever you need," Abbey said with a smile. "I'll help out however I can. It's the least I can do."

"Well, that's very sweet of you," Melody said then, her hand coming out to touch and hold Abbey's hand on top of the towel.

"That's what I am," Abbey said with a smile. "Sweet as pie."

AJ balked at Abbey's words, thinking her bravado was unbelievable. Melody turned and gave him another glance, and then turned back to Abbey. "You ready to go get a bed?"

"Absolutely," Abbey said, smiling and swiping the hair out of her eyes to give Melody a full-faced smile. AJ watched as Melody reached her hand out and touched the space between Abbey's chin and cheek with her thumb and curled her fingers under Abbey's chin, gently sliding her hand down and off her chin.

Jesus Christ, AJ thought to himself, thinking Abbey was probably rethinking her own decision to stay here. Melody was like an octopus, unable to keep her hands to herself, and while her actions might have seemed absolutely, unequivocally innocent, to herself, she obviously couldn't see that her actions were inappropriate, at best.

"Are we taking Esmerelda?" Abbey asked eagerly, tossing the towel onto one of the tables next to the stairwell, and taking the first two steps up.

"Well, that probably won't work for buying a bed and a dresser," Melody said, and then she turned back to AJ. "Why don't you come with us? That way you can drive the truck and help out with the lifting."

"Oh, okay," AJ said, standing up and turning around as his pants began to fall down. He grabbed his belt and expertly cinched it tight while acting as if he was un-tucking his shirt from his pants.

"Oh, don't do that," Melody said then, and AJ paused a few feet from the stairs. Melody looked up at Abbey and then back at AJ. "Well, I mean," she turned to Abbey again. "Does he look better with his shirt untucked? Or tucked in?"

"Tucked in," Abbey said, giving both AJ and Melody a smile.

"Yeah. I think so too. Tuck your shirt back in."

"Yes...Mommy," AJ said, quietly adding the second word in an embarrassed tone of voice.

"You don't have to sound so mortified every time you say it," Melody said then as if trying to convince both AJ and Abbey there was nothing wrong with calling her Mommy. "Do you call your parents Mommy and Daddy?" Melody asked Abbey.

"I call my mother Mama, and I call my father Dada," Abbey said quickly. "If that's what you prefer."

"No. You're not my daughter," Melody said as they crested the stairs.

"I don't mind. It's a nickname," Abbey said. "People want to be called he, she, it, they...who cares. If you want me to call you Mommy, I'll call you Mommy."

"No," Melody said then, her tone becoming hard. "No, you call me Melody. AJ calls me Mommy because I am his mother."

"So if, at some far-off future, we got married, would I call you Mommy then?"

Melody stopped in the middle of the kitchen and turned to AJ. "If you marry her," Melody said in a deathly cold and quiet voice, "I will neuter you."

AJ smirked but Melody looked dead serious. In the blink of an eye, she put on a happy face and turned around to follow Abbey to the front door. "Well, in some far-off distant future that will probably never happen, I suppose so," Melody countered.

In seconds they were walking out the door, and as they hurried across the grass, Jaxson came out the front door, asking them where they were going.

"We're going to get Abbey a bed and dresser," Melody said.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Jaxson asked.

"You knew!" Melody shouted and then added, "So you want to go? You can help AJ lift the"

"Fuck no," Jaxson said, closing the door before Melody was even done speaking.

"He seems like he's in a great mood," AJ said sarcastically as they all climbed into the truck.

"He's just pissed off because we're fighting," Melody said, putting the keys in the ignition and then turning to AJ. "You should be driving."

"Me?" AJ asked.

"Yes, you," Melody said, sliding out of the truck to come around to the other door.

"Open the door for her," AJ said to Abbey as Melody came around the other side.

Abbey opened the door and Melody climbed in and then closed the door behind herself. AJ almost said he was impressed, but he refrained, thinking it might not be the time for jests. After a quick check of the mirrors and making sure everyone had their seatbelts on, they were on their way to the furniture store.

"What are you guys fighting about?" Abbey asked Melody.

"Huh? Oh, Jaxson and I? Well...we're just...fighting. We're having a disagreement of sorts. What constitutes free will, and choice? That sort of thing."

"Sounds deep," Abbey said.

"Well, I guess," Melody said but then she turned to Abbey. "The important thing is, he's happy."

"How can he be happy, if you're fighting?"

"Oh, men love to fight. They love watching fights, they love commenting on fights, but most of all, they love fighting themselves. Even better is when you drag it out for a while and then you let them think they've won. They get so excited. As soon as they think they've won, they have so much energy. Vigor. Sex becomes mind-blowing. It's like a switch in their brain."

Abbey chuckled and Melody smirked.

"I'm being serious," Melody said. "And then, as soon as the sex is over, you make sure to say something so they question whether they really won the fight or not. Reality is, they never win. They can't. Once the fight is over, there's no sense in continuing on. But if you make little remarks about it, not insulting but...indicating remarks, you can keep the argument going. It's a win-win situation really."

"How is that?" Abbey asked.

"Well, if a man thinks he's won, you get the honeymoon sex. If he's pissed off but you're in the mood, you get the punishment sex. Sometimes punishment sex is even better. It depends on what you're into."

"Well, I can't wait for either of those things," Abbey said.

"So the two of you are having sex already?" Melody asked.

"No," Abbey replied. "I...he barely even kisses me."

AJ glanced over at Abbey and saw Melody looking at him with a weird expression on her face, as if he'd done something seriously wrong.

"I'll fix that," Melody said then, turning back forward. "AJ will kiss you. Even if he doesn't want to."

AJ's mouth fell open, but then he felt Abbey's fingers gently touch his side, and she stroked them up and down, letting him know an immeasurable amount of information. This was what she wanted. She was engineering this. It was all part of some plan.

"I think he wants to," Abbey said then, "but he's afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of a kiss?"

"You know how people are," Abbey said, assuming Melody did. "You gotta get permission to ask someone on a date. You can't touch them. You can't even hold their hand without asking permission."

"That's disgusting," Melody said and Abbey poked AJ in the ribs. He turned his head to the left and smiled as they pulled into the parking lot of the furniture store.

"Tell me about it," Abbey said. "I'm old school. If you see something you want, you grab it. If the person likes it, well...you grab some more. If not, you apologize and move on."

"You know how many times men have grabbed me?" Melody asked Abbey. Abbey shook her head. "Twice...well, once. No...uh...once. Once I did the grabbing."

Abbey laughed and Melody, for possibly the first time ever, laughed too.

"We're here," AJ said.

"Go ahead and go in. We'll be inside in a minute," Melody said. "I need to discuss something with Abbey, in private."

AJ said nothing and slid down out of the truck and closed the door behind himself. He went into the store where he was greeted by an employee, and he quickly informed the person he was just there for the heavy lifting. His mother would be in, in a moment, to do the buying. A moment later he was sitting down in a gigantic chair that made him feel like he was floating on a cloud. He turned to the gigantic glass windows and looked out at the truck, wondering when Melody and Abbey were going to come inside.

It was dark already, and the moon shone clearly in the sky, illuminating the parking lot with a dim light. His eyes focused on the cab of the truck, and he saw Melody and Abbey talking. Abbey turned away from Melody, but then Melody grabbed Abbey by the chin and yanked her back around.

"What the fuck?" AJ asked himself, standing up and then bending low to look out the window again. Melody had her arms around Abbey's neck as if squeezing her in a bear hug. AJ hurried to the front door and pushed it open, just as the truck door opened Melody slid out to standing, followed quickly by Abbey.

"Is everything alright?" AJ asked, both curious and worried about what had just transpired.

"Everything is fine," Melody said, striding past him and into the store.

"Everything is good," Abbey said, smiling at AJ.

"I...I thought you...It looked like you were arguing."

"Me? Argue with her? Do I look like I have a death wish?" Abbey asked.

"No," AJ said, chuckling. "That's why I was like, what the fuck?"

"Alright well, let's go before she gets pissy," Abbey said, but before they could turn back to the building, she grabbed AJ's cock through his pants and squeezed it.

"Whoa," AJ said, looking down and then at Abbey.

"She said if you want something, grab it," Abbey teased. "So I'm grabbing it."

"Just watch where you grab it," AJ said, looking around.

"You wanna grab mine?" Abbey asked him.

"Yes," AJ said, trying not to smile. "Later."

"Promise?" Abbey asked.

"Yes," AJ replied.

"Eat me like dessert?" Abbey asked, stepping past him into the store.

"Definitely," AJ replied, not able to keep the smile on his face for long.

AJ followed Abbey until they met up with Melody, who was already looking over the beds and had already picked out three of them to choose from.

"So, which of these do you think you'd like?" Melody asked Abbey as they walked up.

"I like this one," Abbey said, picking the plainest and cheapest bed of the trio.

"Really?" Melody asked her. "Why? Why do you like this one?"

"Well, it's...the cheapest."

"Okay, we're not shopping based on price," Melody said and she turned to the other two beds. "Which of these two do you like more?"

"That one," Abbey answered, pointing to a bed with gigantic posts and wrought iron hardware. It looked like something out of a Victorian-era setting with intricate flowering designs and thick sturdy construction.

"We'll take that one," Melody told the salesperson standing nearby. "And the matching dressers, and the armoire." She reached into a tiny pocket on her dress and pulled out a credit card, and handed it to the salesperson.

"How much should we-"

"Charge it," Melody said quickly. "I'm not making payments. Charge it and load it up."

"I'll need you to pull your vehicle around the back of the building," the man said.

"AJ?" Melody asked, turning to me.

"I'm on it," AJ said, heading for the front of the building. He was amazed it hadn't taken hours to shop for the furniture and was even more impressed that he might make it home in a decent amount of time.

In just five minutes, the bed and other furniture were loaded into the back of the truck, and Abbey and Melody were calling him to come pick them up from the front of the building. After returning home, it took much longer to unload the truck, AJ having to pick each piece up individually and carry it into the house, all by himself. His father was nowhere to be seen, and obviously had no interest in helping out.

"Alright. Now, who's going to put everything together?" Melody asked once the bedroom was filled with pieces and parts.

"I put all the stuff in order where it goes," Abbey said, moving about and pointing at specific pieces. "So if AJ can move the pieces, I can screw them together."

"Wouldn't it be easier with a cordless drill or something?" Melody asked.

"Yeah, if we had one," AJ replied. "But we don't have one. Dad doesn't do cordless. He says they don't have enough power."

"Well, we need one for the house," Melody said.

"I'll do it by hand for now," AJ said, reaching down to the floor and picking up the instructions for the bed.

"Oh shoot. We don't have a mattress," Abbey said.

"We'll get one tomorrow. Tonight, you can sleep on the couch," Melody informed her.

Abbey grabbed the first corner post and turned it, while AJ grabbed the side rail and a thick bolt, and began assembling the bed. Melody stood by, supervising, and then she took the instructions and began directing Abbey and AJ on what pieces and parts went where, and in what order. Amazingly, it worked out great, and once the bed was put together, the dresser and the armoire came together in record-breaking time.

"Wow. All of this looks amazing," Abbey said, running her hands over the polished wood of the dresser. "Can I put my stuff away?"

"Of course," Melody said, and then she turned to AJ. "Alright, let's leave Abbey to put her stuff away. Give her some privacy. We'll check on her in a little bit."

AJ nodded and walked out of Abbey's room, picking up some of the leftover trash from the assembly, and taking it to the kitchen trash. As he went, he noticed Melody pursuing him closely, talking to him about something mundane he really wasn't listening to. He went down the stairs to his bedroom, and was disappointed to find Melody was following him, almost as if she were glued to his back.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Melody asked as AJ stepped off the stairs and into the basement.

"Yeah," AJ said, and then he turned around as Melody stepped off the stairs. "Yes, Mommy."

Melody grabbed AJ by the hand and pulled him sideways, as if yanking him to safety, into the laundry room portion of the basement. "I'm sorry to have to do this," Melody said, pushing him against one of the folding tables. "But there is no way you can be trusted."

Melody's hands yanked his belt open and off and then tugged his pants down.

"What are you doing?" AJ asked her, trying to object.

"Making sure I don't have some barefoot and pregnant little tart running around thinking she owns the place," Melody said, and she yanked his underwear down and grabbed his cock, which was in full agreement with the situation. "Now stop fussing and start cumming."

"How are you going to just-" AJ began to say, but he stopped speaking as Melody wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and pushed herself forward, opening her throat for him without barely any resistance.

"That's how," Melody said after a moment of sucking and deep-throating his cock. "Are you going to be able to cum?" She didn't wait for a response and began sucking again, sliding his cock all the way into her face until his balls stretched tight against her lips. AJ groaned at the intense pleasure, the way Melody expertly sucked him in as deeply as he could go. His cock throbbed happily, swelling, itching as his balls tightened, drawing up, decreasing the distance his sperm needed to travel so he could flood her throat with his slippery love potion without pause.

Melody pressed her face against his pubic bone, wigging her head right and left, trying to get him deeper. AJ moaned, and his knees shook for a split second before he was able to regain control. Melody pulled off of him. "Don't hold back," she said, looking up at him with what looked like tears in her eyes. "Give me your cum."

AJ couldn't hold back. Melody's lips wrapped back around the head of his cock, sucking, slurping, sliding up and down his dick. Her saliva made him wet and slippery, and she took him in with long deep strokes, forcing all eight inches of his cock into the far reaches of her throat. His hands came up, grabbed her hair by the sides, unable to resist. "Oh Melody," AJ groaned.

It was like turning off a vacuum. Melody slapped his hands away and jerked her head off of his manhood, coming up nose to nose with him. She looked angry beyond all comprehension. AJ gaped, wondering what he'd done wrong, and then Melody jerked her hand forward and grabbed his balls, jerking him forward. "Don't you ever call me that again," she growled, squeezing his balls viciously.

"Owww, god," AJ whined, wishing now that he'd never said it. "I'm sorry, I...I got carried away." He said, thinking in the moment it was much better than simply saying it was her name, or he'd forgotten.