Breaking and Making Bonds

Story Info
Colluding employees have their ways corrected.
9.9k words
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

The first thing he noticed was the cold. Then, it was the aches in his joints and muscles - he was not comfortable. Then, the bindings around his ankles. Wrists. Thighs. Torso. And the hard chair against his back and legs. His legs were held apart. Other than the restraints and the chair, he felt nothing. He felt no clothes. He realized, he was completely naked. His head hanging down began to slowly open his eyes. A dark floor slowly came into focus, and his feet wide apart either side, his legs, tied to a chair. The chair had a very oddly shaped seat which only supported his thighs, and an empty gap between them. His manhood was in open space - and very shrunken by the cold, it had all but retracted into his body. His heart started beating so hard he could hear it in his ears.

Trying to distract himself even briefly from his own self consciousness, he started to groggily look around. The floor around him was dark, but as he scanned upwards he saw something else. Two more feet - similarly retrained at the ankle. The toenails were painted. His eyes moved slowly upwards along the smooth but robust legs, to two bound thighs - in a similar chair to his own. And between them was a neat, but unshaven pubic area - two pink labia slightly apart by the position of the thighs. Moving up he saw a significant yet shapely figure - substantial but elegant - and two voluptuous breasts hanging freely, light pink nipples erect from the cold. Her head hung down, moving side to side slowly, as if she was just coming to consciousness. Her arms were tied to the arms of the chair just as his own.

Although he could only see the top of her head - red flowing hair - he was starting to realize. He knew this woman. It was Kelly from the competing company Smithco. They had worked together on numerous occasions, trading clients at trade shows, collaborating on marketing and various campaigns. And he had always had a bit of a crush on her for her feisty and independent attitude.

As she started to awaken, he recognized the phases he had just gone through. She emanated a short gasp - as she realized her own predicament and strained against the bindings. Then, she started to take in her surroundings - just as he had dreaded - scanning him from toe to head.

"What in the fuck is going on," she said, confused, taking a deep breath.

"Don't look at me ... DON'T."

She struggled at her restraints, trying to cover herself in any way she could.

He had no words. He just stared into space hoping to avoid staring at her naked body. But, it being the only lit thing in the room, it was hard not to - there was nothing else to focus on.

"Is this your doing? An idea of a joke?" she asked, eventually, as the thrill of being so exposed raised her adrenaline levels.

He still said nothing. He was burning with embarrassment. He was amazingly aware of how his body looked to her right now - he was out of shape, his penis was basically non-existent from the cold. Not that it was that big at the best of times. And she wasn't trying to avoid looking at him. She was trying to make eye contact - she was mad - she thought this was his fault.

At least if she was looking at his eyes she wouldn't be looking anywhere else.

"No," he said finally, locking onto her eyes. "This was not my doing. The last I remember was getting into my car to drive home."

She stared back angrily, then softening slightly. "Yeah," she said, resigned, "Same."

She broke her gaze, and tried to relax slightly to conserve her energy. "Ahum. You have a very small penis."

"HEY!" he replied.

"Look, I'm just saying this now. Lets get it out there and over with. Like, where even is it?" she said.

"It's cold! This is what happens when it's cold," he said defensively - if he was burning with embarrassment before, he was now being incinerated by it. But the attention was strangely exciting.

He looked at her body to try and find something about her body to criticize in retaliation. It wasn't very easy - there weren't many parts of her body that were really observably at fault.

"Oh, well ... you ... have quite big areolas," he finally retorted.

"Yes, I do," she said, matter of factually. "It can be a problem if I wear a low cut dress - but they're quite light too so nobody notices if they slip out slightly."

Clearly she was a lot more confident in her body than he was. After scanning her body carefully for flaws, of which he couldn't really find any, he had become to be aroused. His penis twitched slightly and began to become slightly erect.

"Ah, there it is," she said, looking squarely between his legs.

"Jesus..."

Their exchange was interrupted by a door in the unseen darkness opening.

Several footsteps came towards them - still in the darkness. It was not obvious how many people there were, but it was more than one.

"Stephen, Kelly," said a gruff voice.

"We have been contracted to punish and correct your behavior. Your companies don't like that you have been working together in your own personal interests. And that collusion has landed them in some regulatory hot water."

Stephen tried to interrupt but was quickly prevented from doing so by a bar gag being placed between his teeth from behind. The same had simultaneously been done to Kelly. They both groaned from the new restraint.

"Nope, we'll have none of that. We don't need you to talk - not at this stage anyway," said the voice. They both strained at their bindings fruitlessly.

"We understand that you have been making some inappropriate deals under the table. First, we shall bestow upon you the consequences of those decisions. Then we will ensure that you do not make them again."

He heard various movements around him, opening of boxes and shuffling around. Kelly's eyebrows expressed the fear he was feeling perfectly.

Then, the activity in the darkness stopped. An eerie quiet came over the room. Stephen felt two gloved hands come over his shoulders. He saw the same for Kelly. The hands were shiny with some kind of transparent gel. They moved down his torso to his nipples, and deftly rubbed the gel over them. He saw that Kelly's nipples and large areolas were having the gel applied to them also. As they first made contact, she let out a short gasp. She stared downwards at her chest and made a slight whimper as they rubbed her breasts with the cold gel. Once the gel was completely applied, the hands took hold of the very tips of their nipples between their fingertips and started to massage. Stephen let out a short gasp. The areas where the gel was applied was beginning to tingle. Kelly started tapping one of her feet - and let out a short, gentle, moan. Her face and chest were blushing.

Stephen looked around, expecting for the voice to explain what was going on. It didn't come. The hands kept massaging, and flicking, and tweaking his nipples covered in the strange gel. He felt, and saw, his penis becoming erect. He was painfully aware that he was becoming aroused surrounded by a room full of people, who could see everything. Not least his colleague bound opposite him.

Kelly had shut her eyes, and was shuddering slightly. She was trying to control her breathing through her nose - trying to focus and not become aroused. It wasn't working. He could see her nipples getting more and more erect the more they were touched. Her hips starting to gyrate involuntarily. She watched down at her body, powerless to stop it. Even though she thought she should be getting turned on, she was really starting to get into it.

The fondling kept going, without pause. Stephen was now fully erect - penis floating in the air. It was now very obvious that it was only 4 inches long, and he couldn't blame it on the cold. He was beginning to see a little pre-cum forming around the tip. Kelly's vagina now had drips emanating from it and falling to the floor.

He had an idea. Maybe they could resist by retaining eye contact. He made a sound through his gag to gain her attention. She looked up. He tried to lock her in a gaze to try and disconnect themselves from their reality of constant stimulation. For a while, it worked. Then, their eyes started to wander. Kelly first to Stephen's dick. She looked at his manhood, at first with surprise, and then made a look that said to him, "Oh, come on, really?". Stephen looked down in further shame. Which landed his gaze on the small puddle forming on the floor beneath Kelly's genitalia. He was surprised she was able to produce that much liquid.

The fondling was unending and intensifying. The gel was obviously making the areas more sensitive somehow. Stephen felt like he was buzzing, his penis twitching as it tried to get harder but just couldn't any more. Pre-cum was dribbling from the tip. He moaned. He had never been so aroused, and yet so frustrated, in his life. Opposite him, Kelly was obviously having the same feelings. She tried shaking her chest to stop the constant torment, but that only resulted in the hands cupping her full breasts to continue their work - which if anything seemed to make it worse. They added in the occasional gentle squeeze which seemed to trigger an involuntary moan from deep inside her.

There were no indications of time in the dark room where they were bound - and this treatment seemed to have been going on for an eternity. Stephen's nipples had reached peak sensitivity. Every slightest touch was ecstasy - and they wouldn't stop being touched. The hands started to move away, so that the only thing they were touching on their bodies were the very tip of their nipples - the most sensitive part. This was even more frustrating - and both of them tried pushing their bodies into the fondling hands to get some kind of satisfaction. But they were not permitted. The frequency of the touches started to be more spaced out - and less predictable as a result. Each touch was a surprising shock.

And then finally, it stopped. The hands withdrew. There was quiet again. Stephen looked at Kelly - she was shaking slightly - her whole body blushing with arousal. Her vagina was shiny with wetness, her nipples erect and protruding. Her breathing was heavy and she stared at one of the few lit spots on the ground. Stephen's penis throbbed, dripping with pre-cum - his nipples more erect than he had ever seen them.

Kelly looked over at him. Stephen felt so exposed and vulnerable in his aroused state - his head slumped in shame, yet his heart pumped with excitement. Her eyes softened, feeling empathy from his dejected body language.

There was a short bout of shuffling behind them, then the hands reappeared. This time, they moved directly to their genitals - each with a scoop of gel. The hands applied the gel up and down Stephen's penis, and to his scrotum - in a clinical fashion. Another pair of hands applied the gel to Kelly's outer labia, and surrounding area, before separating them and applying some directly to her clitoris and a little into her vaginal passage with two fingers.

Then the hands disappeared again. Time passed, and the effect of the gel begins to become apparent. Stephen felt the tingling and this time coldness start to engulf his manhood. It was an overwhelming sensation. Kelly was also evidently feeling the effects - she made a squeaking sound occasionally as she stared at her vagina feeling the effects of the gel. She was producing more fluid there than ever before, and let out a mortified moan as each embarrassing glob fell to the floor.

Stephen had never been so aroused. And yet, there was no prospect of any conclusion to this experience. He felt like he was on the edge of orgasm, yet so far away. Like pushing at a door that's not there. It was the most frustrating experience. Kelly was jiggling one of her legs and curling her toes, looking up and away trying to distract herself from the same feelings.

And even worse, they had no explanation as to why this was happening to them. What is the purpose of this?

Then the hands came back, and went to their nipples once more. Kelly tried to exclaim through her gag, "Oh, no," and started to squeak at every touch. Stephen likewise felt the explosion of pleasure as the anonymous hands teased at his nipple tips. Stephen could hear his heart pounding in his ears, skipping with each touch. This time, the tingling of his penis from the gel ever focusing his attention on the entirely unsatisfying yet arousing experience he was going through. The gel, mercifully, was preventing him from becoming sore - but only at the expense of also not becoming accustomed to the sensation.

Kelly was desperately trying to avoid the touch, and trying to cover her wet, tingling and dripping private parts, and grind them against the chair to get some kind of satisfaction - which was fruitless as they were designed without a seat exactly where it was needed.

Then after what seemed like the third eternity, the hands went away again. Again, they caught each other's gaze. They were both sweating now from straining. Kelly's hair was messy and in her face - and her expression was that of desperation. They sat, looking at each other, for a while. They were both at an extreme level of arousal, and seeing in each other that way was only more arousing.

"Now," said the gruff voice surprisingly. "We can continue that for some time. It's been about an hour so far. I have a shift rota that would allow us to continue this continuously, indefinitely."

Stephen was surprised. Only an hour. It felt like an eternity.

"But, there is a way out - at least for this session. You may be satisfied, but you must satisfy yourself," said the voice.

They both looked at each other. As if this weren't humiliating enough as it was, now they're being asked to do this to themselves? In front of each other? Stephen's penis throbbed. Despite the embarrassment, he was actually quite turned on by the prospect. He was desperate for release, he felt like a balloon being pricked with a pin but could not burst. He could even feel in his testicles the sperm building up. If it came out, it would be quite explosive.

Kelly was looking at the floor. She made sheepish eye contact with Stephen. She was desperate too. Another glob of liquid dropped from her vagina and she winced at the sound it made against the floor.

"It's in your power to end this. Do you want to?" asked the voice. Stephen looked up, and so did Kelly. They looked each other in the eyes. Kelly started to nod, even before Stephen - he was surprised by her sudden eagerness, and gained a bit of confidence in himself.

"Okay, then. Lights," said the voice. The whole room came into view. There were actually around twelve people surrounding them, previously in darkness - all of which with full gray overalls and face coverings - some men, some women. It wasn't obvious which one was the gruff voice. Kelly whimpered slightly, only now appreciating the size of the audience for what was to happen next.

One of the people went to Stephen and Kelly, and unbound their right arms carefully and remove their gags.

"Whenever you're ready," said the voice.

Kelly looked at Stephen in the eyes - perhaps to try and take her mind back to when they were alone in the darkness together. She moved her hand slowly between her legs, cupping her mound with her fingers. Even at that gentle touch, she slowly blinked her eyes and let a breath escape with pleasure. She paused, and gestured her head towards Stephen's arm - waiting for him to reciprocate. He blinked, and moved his hand to cup his testicles. Kelly looked down, and gently slid one of her fingers in, closing her eyes as she did so - then locking her gaze back to Stephen as she opened them again. Stephen gave his testicles a squeeze and wrapped his fingers around his dick. Finally, having it touched like this felt amazing - and he let out a slight groan. Involuntarily he started to stroke it. It felt amazing. Kelly looked down as he started to stroke his dick. His pre-cum was going all over it. Her watching him made him feel even more aroused. She stretched apart her labia and placed two fingers onto her clitoris. She began to rub with her whole hand up and down, side to side, moving her fingers efficiently for maximum stimulation and minimum effort. Stephen kept rubbing his dick and held it tighter, moving faster, lubricated by the gel and his pre-cum. Kelly was getting faster too, and her face was contorting with the pleasure. Her activity was not especially elegant or aesthetically pleasing - but more utilitarian in producing the most pleasure as quickly as possible. He imagined this was how she would pleasure herself when she was alone. Although, not bound to a strange chair - but instead in a bed or comfortable sofa, maybe with a saucy book or video, lying on her back, legs apart. Stephen thought about that for a moment as he stroked himself.

Despite the built up pressure, it took a while for Stephen to reach orgasm. He was still anxious of the audience that surrounded him, but still desperate to escape another indefinite amount of teasing - his testicles would surely burst. Kelly was now rubbing her clitoris with increased vigor - so much that he got a small splash of juices to his face. She was going so quickly she was becoming out of breath and was sweating - and making a moaning sound which was wavering with every thrust of her palm. She looked at Stephen's dick again, which was itself being thrust back and forth at increasing speeds. He felt self conscious, again, as even fully erect it was below average size, and it was being observed with scrutiny. But, his desperation overwhelmed this feeling and he kept going.

Finally, the pressure built up inside Stephen and escaped in an explosion throughout his body. He threw his head back as the involuntary convulsions sent semen spraying out onto the floor. Simultaneously Kelly let out a yelp as she felt her own release and her vagina contracted spraying her juices all over the floor in front between them. She kept rubbing and repeated this three more times before collapsing back against the backrest of the chair, exhausted. Stephen was also exhausted. They both slumped, and looked at each other wearily.

Even post-orgasm, she's still pretty, thought Stephen. They looked at each other with drained eyes. Kelly blinked slowly, and nodded at him. Stephen was still aware of the group of people surrounding them, but the connection of shared relief made him feel like they were the only two people in the world.

"OK, then, that's enough for now," said the gruff voice. The room's outer lights went off again, plunging all but Stephen and Kelly into darkness, and the room shuffled around them. A door opened, then closed, and locked. There was an odd hissing sound, and they looked at each other with confusion. Nothing more happened, and they just sat there - exposed and exhausted. Kelly looked over her shoulder shyly. Now the desperation had faded, she was beginning to realize what she had just done, and a pang of embarrassment - if there was any more of that for there to be - overtook her for a moment. Stephen tried to give her a empathetic smile, as much as that were possible with the gag between his teeth - and she seemed to notice. Kelly gave a short and nervous chuckle in response to his attempts to comfort her.

The room started to spin, and go black around him. Stephen fell unconscious.

--

Stephen woke up on the floor - a cheap, linoleum floor. Still naked, but not bound to anything, or gagged - which was a relief.

He pulled himself upright and squinted as the room came into full focus around him. He scanned around the room and found Kelly, similarly naked, curled up in the corner trying to remain as unexposed as possible. There was an army cot style bed to one side, with no sheets - just a foam mattress. The lighting came from a yellowing florescent strip in the center of the room. The walls were bare concrete.

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers