Breaking Annie - Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna has been taken. She learns what her new life is like.
4.2k words
4.19
4.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie awoke feeling very drowsy and not being sure if what happened was a dream or reality. It only took the movement of her leg and the chain not letting her leg move to reconfirm that this was reality. She opened her eyes and to her despair, she was still in the room. Though, it wasn't the same as when she'd fallen asleep. Her hands had been cuffed, now they were free, but her left leg wasn't. She could barely move it. As she rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her blurry vision, she felt some sort of dried liquid on her cheek, she felt over her body and realized it was all over her top half, that and she was naked. It didn't take long for her to realize what it was. Instantly, she was in tears again, knowing this had confirmed her worst fears. She was the captive of some sex freak.

After crying for a few moments she calmed down a bit, all to realize she really needed to pee. There was no bathroom in the room, the closest thing being the drainage pipe, which disgusted her knowing she'd probably have to use that at some point.

After wallowing in her situation for a few moments and struggling to hold her bladder, the metal door swung open and in came Marc with a plate of eggs, he place it down in the corner away from Annie. He then walked over to the mattress without saying anything.

"Can I..." Annie started. Before she could get the next word out Marc gave her a slap across the face. Annie sat there with a stunned look on her face for a couple of seconds before the tears started flowing out again. Marc expected his slaves to stay quiet unless spoken to, but tears were no issue.

Marc didn't see any need for pleasantries and simply walked over to the dungeon storage room and walked in. He fetched the keys to the ankle cuffs, a riding whip, a pair of handcuffs and some rope. He returned to the room, and placed all the items in one corner except for the handcuffs and key. He walked up in front of Annie.

"Hands out" he said. She reluctantly did so, and Marc re-attached the cuffs. He then proceeded to unlock the ankle cuff. He almost laughed when he looked back at Annie and saw her trying to cover her breasts with cuffed hands.

"Stand over the drainage pipe" Marc commanded. Unsure of what was coming, she listened and moved.

Marc fetched the rope and looped it through the rung on the ceiling right above where Annie was standing. He tied the rope around her cuffs so that her hands were above her head and stretched up so high she was almost standing on her toes. Annie was shaking like a leaf at this point, tears streaking down her dried cum covered face and chest.

Marc fetched the whip and walked back over to her. Despite her fear, Annie blushed and looked down at the floor when she realized Marc was admiring her nakedness. Annie tried to turn her body away from him when Marc brought his free hand toward her. But there was no stopping him in her current predicament.

Goosebumps sprung up all over Annie's body as Marc's hand slid up and down her bare chest. Grabbing some skin her, squeezing a breast there. Her blush spread down her face and neck as Marc's hand finally slid down towards her pussy and cupped it with his fingers.

Annie let out a gasp as Marc's middle finger slip between small flaps and up her pussy. He worked his finger back and forth a bit, being sure not to go too deep in, until his finger was covered in her juices and her pussy was quite wet. He then removed his finger and moved his hand around to her ass.

"Oh!" Annie said as Marc's middle finger slid between her ass cheeks and up her asshole.

Marc could tell she was surprised by the intrusion as she definitely had not experienced this before. Marc slowly sank his finger up her ass, pleased to see that she was capable enough of taking the full length of this finger.

"What a slut," Marc whispered to her as he started fucking her ass with his finger. He gave her a few slow pumps before speeding up. Within a minute Marc was quite brutally fucking her ass with his finger. He then abruptly stopped. He was pleased when he saw Annie involuntarily hump back once or twice on his finger. This was a test he often began with when training a slave. There was not much science behind it, but he hypothesized that if the girl humped his finger back after he stopped then they were an anal slut.

Regardless of whether the test went well or not Marc always worked on a slaves anal training the same. However, it was good to know ahead of time how much the slave was going to enjoy it. Obviously, when he pulled his finger out and it was not the cleanest, something that would be dealt with soon. She would very soon be introduced to enemas. For now though, his finger obviously needed to be cleaned. By no means did having a slave clean a dirty finger turn him on, but nothing puts a slave into their proper place than making them lick my dirty finger clean.

Annie looked on with disgust as Marc slowly brought his middle finger toward her face. When it got within a foot she tightly closed her eyes and mouth. This was common for new slaves and Marc had a cure all for this as well. He brought his hand away from Annie's face and then swung in the other one that was still holding his whip.

The crack of the whip echoed in the room as it made direct contact with the side of one of her breasts. It wasn't an extremely hard hit, but the scream that came from Annie's lips told Marc it was probably a bit too hard for her this early in her training. After she settled down, Marc brought his finger back to her mouth.

"Clean it," Marc ordered. She did not hesitate this time. He was pleased to see that she was smart enough to suck and lick it clean without having to be ordered to do so. Annie struggled with the taste, almost gagging as she cleaned it, but she knew not doing what he asked would lead to more pain.

Once Marc was satisfied, he removed his finger from her mouth and slowly ran it down her neck, leaving a wet trailed as it crossed her neck and moved downward. Annie's still had lots of fear on her face, and a few straggling tears, but Marc saw the fear dissipate a little and be replaced by curiosity as she watched Marc's finger head towards her left nipple.

Annie's nipples were already hard, especially the right one which had been the victim of the whip, but the areola puffed up a little as goose bumps rose on her body again. Her fear continued to go away as Marc began toying with her nipple. Marc smiled again when he looked down again and saw her doing the 'slut' dance. It was what Marc called it, when a woman started trying to cross her legs and slide them back and forth. The closest thing to playing with herself a girl could accomplish while tied up like this.

Marc made a mental note of her behavior. Not all girls liked nipple play, some find it almost similar to torture. Obviously Annie did not think of it like that. The only question left about her nipples was if the slut would find it as sexually exciting once he started torturing those large nipples.

Annie's eyes were partly closed and was almost letting out some moans when the wet finger left her nipple. A second later she heard the whip flying in the air, followed by a loud clap as it slapped against her left nipple. Quickly followed by another of the same force to her right nipple. Annie's eyes and mouth sprung open, but the pain was so great it took several seconds for her to actually start screaming. Marc watched as two red marks appeared on her nipples.

"Plea.." Annie began as she watched Marc begin to swing again. Annie tried to move her body out of the way, but Marc was skilled with the whip and knew to adjust for it. This time it was only one hit aimed directly at her belly button, again a nice rep mark appeared across it. Annie managed to turn further away, but the next strike was aimed for her back, so she made it easier for me.

"Why?" She asked in-between screams. "I did what you told me to do."

Usually, in training a slave never gets serious punishments unless they have done something wrong. While most of the doms in Marc's community agreed on this matter, they also agreed that there are situations where this would sometimes not apply. Beginning training with a new slave being one of those such things. Mainly it was just the doms ways of letting the slave know how bad things could get if they were to misbehave down the road. It also showed them that Marc was not afraid to hand out such punishments.

Annie continued to beg and twirl around as the whip kept coming down on her. The number of hits a slave should get in their first whipping depends on the slave. Essentially, you just keep going until they stop fighting. For Annie, this occurred after just about 20 hits. Which was quite impressive as usually around 15 some slaves might start to pass out. By the time Marc stopped, Annie was a mess, but she still flinched as Marc got approached her and started running his hand over her body again. He was pleased to see her nipples quickly get hard again. This told Marc that she was in-fact going to be fun to train. Any woman can be trained(man too), but Marc preferred to find girls who deep down really wanted it, even if they did not know it themselves. Right about now, Annie was probably wishing she'd rather be dead and did not want anymore of this. But deep down, Marc could tell she might do well with this.

"That was just a taste of what could happen" Marc told her. "If you are a good girl then I wont ever have to do that again. Or at least not until you get to the point you might enjoy it."

Annie looked at him in horror, almost causing Marc to start laughing. He knew she was asking herself how anyone could possible enjoy a whipping like that.

"You would be shocked. Some girls even like the whip on their pussy." Marc said in answer to her non-verbal question. The look on Annie's face turned Marc on to no end. He knew she would now spend every moment fearing the day he might decide to whip her pussy. Marc made this threat to almost all of his new slaves, but he would not always follow through with it. It was mainly designed to mess with their heads, the thought of it did more damage than the whipping itself. Or at least that's what Marc figured. Every now and then he would follow through on it if he felt the slave was actually starting to look forward to it.

In the midst of the whipping, Annie probably had not noticed, but Marc had. She had lost control of her bladder. Some piss had made it down the pipe, but the majority had run down her legs and pooled around the pipe.

"Look at the mess you've made," Marc said, as Annie realized what had happened and became red in humiliation. As she noticed Marc untied the rope holding her hands up and she instantly fell to her knees, right in the puddle of her piss.

"Oww, Oh," Annie moaned as she hit the ground and started to use her hands to rub her skin. The rubbing works for a simple fun spanking, but not for the one that Marc just gave her. Rubbing these types of whip marks felt like rubbing sand paper across a sunburn. In fact that is essentially what Annie said.

"It burns," she complained. Marc answered that with another slap across the face. She returned to her stunned silence.

"Do you know how to suck dick?" Marc sternly asked as he unlocked her cuffs, freeing her hands.

"I...I have twice before," Annie said nervously with a small nod. Marc was still wearing pants but had caught Annie looking down there several times.

Marc was one for consistency. He had a set routine he took all of his new slaves through the first few days, yet the excitement never seemed to go away, especially right now with this beautiful girl in front of him. He dropped his pants revealing a rock hard seven and half inch cock, already leaking precum from the tip. Marc almost came when he noticed Annie already had her mouth open waiting to serve him.

He was utterly shocked with her talent when he pushed his dick into her mouth and the girl started to work on him.

"Wow," Marc let out before he could stop himself. He did not like to give slaves praise often and certainly never on their first day. The first few days were meant for breaking the slaves initial walls down, not building them up. However Annie had taken him by surprise. Right off the bat she had almost 6 inches down her throat.

Marc's remark had caught Annie's attention and she looked up at Marc with wide eyes. She quickly backed off the dick and started coughing like it had choked her, but Marc could tell she was faking it. Being able to take that much of his dick in her throat should be something she is proud of. Half the slaves he's trained could not accomplish that, not without a little help. Marc kept a detailed log on all of his slaves. He would definitely be making a not about this in her log.

"You better get used to this," Marc said as he allowed her fake choking to slide. "Soon it'll be the whole thing down your throat."

Annie gave him a scared look, but Marc knew she could go back to taking at least 6 inches, in a swift motion he grabbed a handful of her wavy hair and started fucking her face with just about the 6 inches. Annie definitely started to struggle and she gagged a few times, but seemed to handle it all quite well. After about 2 minutes she seemed to succumb to accepting it and let Marc fuck her face.

Marc was someone who had great control over when they came. He could essentially do it on demand. Not that a slave would ever demand that from him. He could've become a porn star if he wanted to.

He fucked her mouth for about another 10 minutes before he felt that she had enough. Her face was covered with spit and tears, if she'd been wearing makeup it would've been smeared all over her face. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, walked over to where he'd placed the plate of scrambled eggs, and brought it back to in front of Annie. He pumped his dick a couple more times and shot a huge load of cum all over the eggs.

Annie's nose scrunched in disgust as she watched each spurt of cum splash onto the food. Usually Marc came a lot, but this was much more than normal. Most likely because of his attraction to her body and her good behavior thus far. He enjoyed watching Annie's face as he covered the plate with is sperm. He always served his new slaves their first breakfast this way. However, Annie did not seem to catch on instantly that she was going to have to eat it all. By the time Marc finished cumming Annie must have figured out what was going to happen as she looked up at Marc's face with wide eyes of disgust and disbelief.

"I'm going to leave for 20 minutes," Marc began as he squeezed the last drops of cum from his dick. "I expect this plate to be completely clean when I return."

Annie got a green at the idea of eating the cum covered eggs, but did not dare complain. She did not even beg, which is something that about half the other new slaves did. Marc could tell Annie knew that complaining would not o her any good and probably lead to more pain. Mark waited a moment before leaving hoping she might start eating right away. She did not move an inch. But, this was not very surprising to Marc. Eating the cum covered plate of food was quite a degrading act even for some experienced slaves. 90% of slaves usually waited until Marc left the room before starting.

There was a good chance that Annie would get sick while eating it, so Marc decided that he would not push her to do it in front of him. It was still early in the morning and he did not want to spend all day with the memory of Annie throwing up. He would watch it from the basement through the hidden cameras placed throughout the room.

He would not watch it at all if he did not have to. But he did, as it was a test to see if she would actually do it. There is always the possibility she would dump it down the drainage pipe, which she would soon learn is her new toilet.

Annie was smart as she was already inspecting the hole by the time Marc left the room and turned on the tv. He smiled as she leaned over to inspect how deep the hole was. Once she was satisfied with the depth she grabbed a piece of the food and held it over the hole. To Marc's delight, Annie did not drop it. She did start to sob again however, as she came to the realization that this was most likely a test. It would have been a very easy decision when she had just woken up prior to a painful whipping. It was painful beyond her imagination, the thought of getting another one was unthinkable.

She continued sobbing as she slowly raised the cum drenched piece of egg to her face and placed it on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed hard. For a second it looked like she was going to be sick, but she held her stomached through. The next two pieces took her even longer, but she managed to will herself to do it. By the fourth piece she seemed to have sped up. Marc was not sure if she was getting used to the flavor already, or if she had lost track of the time and did not know how much longer it might be before he returned. She guessed failing to eat it all would yield the same punishment as tossing it down the hole.

Marc got hard again as he watched Annie working hard on her breakfast. She stopped for a second once all the scraps were gone. Marc loved this moment. The slaves finish the food and almost always stop like this. They then realize that there is still a mess of cum on the plate, take some breaths, close their eyes and dive in. Annie was no different.

She closed her eyes and tilted the plate up so that a majority of the cum ran down the plate and right into her mouth. Her mouth was half full by the time the cum stopped dripping off the plate, but there was still a decent amount stuck on the plate. She closed her mouth and held the goo there for a moment before she finally swallowed hard. It took her two swallows to get it all down. Marc laughed loudly when she finished the 2nd swallow and then opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and made an "ew" sound.

Annie then looked at the plate again and tried to decide whether the plate was clean enough or not. It still had a decent coat of cum on it and he could tell Annie knew her job was not finished. She tried running her hand over the plate a couple times to scoop it up but she barely got enough for one trip to her mouth. She knew what had to be done and so she did it. She brought the plate to her face and started licking it clean.

This last task was trivial compared to what she had already done. Still, she made her "ew" face again once she finished. Marc noticed that she did cheat a little. Instead of licking her fingers clean Annie just rubbed them on her legs until the cum evaporated. It was a punishable offense, but not a major one at this point in her training. Certainly not worth revealing the fact that he had hidden cameras in the room. Annie obviously thought there were cameras or she wouldn't have eaten the mess. Still, it was one thing for her to suspect this and another to confirm it for her.

Marc looked up at the den's clock when he left the dungeon and again when Annie had finished her task. It took her right about 11 minutes. Marc grabbed a fresh notebook and wrote "ANNIE" on the front of it. He opened it up to the first page and spent the remaining 9 minutes making various notes about Annie... to include the 11 minutes.

"I...I have to go to the bathroom," Annie whispered when Marc returned to

check on her.

Marc walked over and gave her another slap across the face for talking without permission. Something told him that Annie already knew this was going to get her another slap. She also already knew what the hole in her floor was for. This had just been a way for her to confirm it.

"Looks like you did a good job. You did not dump the food down the drain right?" Marc asked while inspecting the plate, throwing her off the idea that there were cameras. Annie shook her head indicating a no.

12