Breaking Free Ch. 01

Story Info
Seth escapes his Mistress.
6.7k words
4.45
6.5k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be a series of One-Shots about various people escaping problematic and downright illegal relationships. These stories rely heavily on bad BDSM practices. This in no way means that I as the author think BDSM is bad. BDSM practices are perfectly fine and healthy in any relationship so long as it's done in a safe and consensual environment. Any tips or advice that you don't hesitate to comment. Tags will differ on story to story/chapter by chapter basis. Tags will be posted in notes of each story. Stories will have a HEA ending guaranteed.

Seth

It all happened rather simply and suddenly, I had just gone upstairs to fetch Mistress her phone she left charging by the bed when on my way back I slipped. Then again it was only a matter of time I would slip and fall when forced into wearing black high heel shoes. She liked to dress me up, she did it because she knew I hated it like I hated most of everything that I now did. When I came to Mistress last year I was looking to dip my toes in the lifestyle, I had seen stuff online, researched a little...but then I met her and got dragged out into the waters everyone warned me not to go.

Now here I was, a year later laying at the bottom of her stairs, pain throbbing in every inch of me as new spikes of pain began to bolt up from my left leg. I had broken my ankle once, playing High School Hockey. I knew the sound and feel of bone snapping within your flesh, it's insane how...easy it sounds, like a twig or the pop of a balloon. When she rounded the corner coming out of the living room and saw me I think that was the first time I saw genuine worry and fear on her face. For a second I thought, 'Oh, maybe she does care about me?' but that thought was carried away I saw the worry get replaced by anger.

She was seething over the fact she knew she had to take me to the hospital, to take me outside of her domain. But she wasn't completely insane, she knew she couldn't provide me with the medical care for a broken leg. Not wanting her precious leggings or shoes to be taken or cut off by hospital staff she kindly removed them roughly from my frame. The pain made me shout and nearly blackout, but if I was being honest...it wasn't the worst she had given me.

She forced me to tug on a simple white T-shirt and a pair of boxers, refusing even now to undo the cage around my cock. She smirked cruelly at me when I mentioned it.

"I told you, that only comes off for cleaning! If I could cage that ugly thing for the rest of your days I would!" She spat with a venomous mockery as her rather contrasting soft blue eyes pinned me where I was. Grimacing against the stairs, trying to hold my leg as straight as I could as throbbing near blinding pain surged through me. It didn't hurt too bad when I wasn't breathing, perhaps if I held my breath long enough...all the pain would go away, and I would be free of her and this place.

She regretfully assisted me into the garage and all but shoved me in the back seat, which had to be difficult for a woman who was only 5' 1" and hauling around someone who was 6' 2". I clattered into the backseat shouting in agony. She threw me a glare and slammed the door before stalking to the driver's side. The garage door opened, her vehicle--a Chevy Equinox-- backed out, she hit the button for the garage, and just like that. He was out of the house, the first time in months.

It was so surreal to see other vehicles and people, even though he was in immense pain at the moment. He managed to push through it, his mind almost getting high from all the new visual stimulation. Since he joined Mistress he stayed inside, cleaning her house, taking care of her car, taking care of her. All the while he was teased, tormented, used, and abused for her entertainment and pleasure. Which, some of the stuff would have been fine if he got to have a say in it, or got something out of it. But instead, it was all focused on her while he got nothing, just some pity slaps to his balls and thrown into an oversized dog kennel to sleep in at night.

"Slave" she growled, her knuckles tightly gripping the wheel as she stared icily in front of her, attentive to the road.

"Yes,...Mistress?" he managed to slur, blinking and trying to concentrate on her, colorful dots danced in his eyes as he glanced down to his leg. The bone hadn't punctured through the skin, but he could see the indent of it, he knew he most likely had internal bleeding but all and all it wasn't horrible. A cast, some crutches, a few weeks on bed rest, and some physical therapy...along with a lot of pain meds.

"You will let me do all the talking, you will not say a word to anyone do you understand?" She commanded strictly her eyes catching his in the reflection of the rearview mirror. He nodded, his tongue feeling thick in his dry mouth. He was going to pass out soon, wasn't he?

"SLAVE!" she shouted risking a second to snap her head around to look at him.

"Y-yes Mistress!" he cooed back, at this point he would say anything to not have her yell, to not have her punish him. He was so tired and exhausted of it all, he felt almost hopeless.

The remainder of the ride was a blur to him, a blur of colors and faces of passerby people on the street, the clouds and sky, even Mistress's voice and instructions were all a dull noise to him. She didn't yell at him again, he didn't know if she was talking to herself or him. He didn't care, instead, he lay there studying her raven black hair (that she totally dyed and pretended it was natural) and her face. Her far too sweet angelic-looking face had lured him in, and like a fish taking the bait, she snapped him up and whisked him away.

He stared at her and wondered how he had been so stupid. Thinking back to when he took that train to meet her, an online friend and guide who turned out to be a complete stranger. Gone was the welcoming kindness, the patient, and experienced dominatrix willing to guide him through this interest in life. Instead, he lost his life to her lost his friends and family, his wallet, credit cards, social security...everything about him was now gone. All of it now locked away just like he was, in more ways than one. She was planning on keeping him for several years, and to not draw too much suspicion he got a closely monitored phone call to his parents near the holidays where he assured them he was doing fine, just living the grind.

Someday Mistress assures him, once he was 'good and trained' they would go out to meet them. Pretend Mistress was his girlfriend or Fiance, just to keep appearances. As fucked up Mistress was, she was all about appearances. It's why she spent so much on clothes and make-up, made sure her house was neat and tidy. On the outside she was the picture-perfect friendly real estate agent, "Helping you find your future!" on the inside she was a twisted demon of a person if you could even call her a person.

There was a sudden bump waking him from his thoughts and he glanced out to see they were at the ER entrance to the hospital. The hospital looked like any other, a large tan-colored building, lots of windows with shrubbery planted out front, benches nearby to sit on, a man and woman walked by, the man holding up a bleeding hand wrapped in a towel. A nurse, at least who he thought was a nurse rushed out and helped usher the man and wife inside. Another man in scrubs walked out, his head cocked as he half jogged up to the car.

Mistress rolled down her passenger side window, her vehicle still idling.

"My boyfriend!" She exclaimed motioning towards where he was in the backseat. "He fell down the stairs! I think his leg is broken!?" she shouted, he had to admit when she needed to play an act. Mistress could fucking act.

The nurse? Turned his head towards him and immediately rushed to open the back door. Mistress gave him one last warning look before she put the car in park and turned off the engine.

"Miss! What are you doing! You can't park here! I'll help your boyfriend out then you need to go park!" He stated firmly pointing towards the parking lot that had 'guest parking' sign next to it. Seth almost laughed when he saw the look Mistress made being told what to do. Suddenly there was a second nurse, a woman with a gurney. Under their instruction, they carefully helped him slide out of the vehicle and onto the gurney.

At this point, his heart was racing, it was all happening so fast! Other people, normal people that weren't Mistress's friends. Once he was slid into the gurney the male nurse, a man several years older than him with dirty blonde hair cut short began to lightly adjust his leg and look over it.

"Hey there! I'm Amanda and this is Rick, can you tell me what happened...?" Amanda asked cheerfully as she started strapping him into the gurney to begin transport. They had made it so the gurney sat up more like a chair so that he was in a sitting position and could see both of them clearly. He opened his mouth, but he then immediately closed it, Mistress said not to talk. But Mistress had immediately raced off the moment he had left the vehicle. He could see her SUV circling the lot frantically looking for a spot to park.

His heart leapt into his throat, now was his chance! He couldn't fucking blow it! Speak Seth! Speak!

"Let's start with a name, are you able to tell me that Sir?" She asked beginning to shine a light into his eye. He blinked rapidly when she took the light off.

"S...Seth" he whispered, the name feeling weird on his tongue, he always had to refer to himself as Slave with Mistress.

"Okay Seth, now just a few more questions," Amanda asked motioning to Rick and the two of them began to wheel him towards the hospital doors. She asked what day it was, a Monday, which of course she joked 'isn't this just a Monday thing to happen?' she teased both she and Rick smiled and spoke to him calmly, assuring him he was in good hands and that they would get this all taken care of.

This was all so daunting to Seth, to have people be kind and genuine, to treat him like a person...it just...it made him wonder if this was all some cruel prank or dream. Then again, why would Mistress set it up for him to break a leg? Seemed more trouble than it was worth.

"Want us to take your phone, Seth?" Rick asked motioning to the phone still in his hands. He glanced down, holy shit! He still had Mistress's phone! Somehow he had kept clinging to it this entire time. Mouth dry at this point he just nodded and Rick swiped it up and tossed it towards one of the nurses sitting behind the main ER desk. Seth blinked, they were already in the building! He must have been so distracted by Amanda and Rick's casual kindness he forgot to pay attention.

"Personal belonging for patient Seth, an early twenties caucasian male closed fracture Fibula on the left leg, possible fractured Tibia will need an MRI to confirm" Rick droned out easily and just as calmly as Amanda and he pushed him into one of the empty bed bays in the ER floor. There were light blue curtains that separated him from other patients in the ER. The air smelled stale and fresh at the same time and he was suddenly being attached to several machines that Amanda assured him were just to check his vitals and weren't too invasive.

"Got a last name, Seth?" she asked sweetly attaching some strange clamp to his finger. He glanced up at her, still so confused to be hearing his name again.

"Johnson! He's a mute!" Mistress's voice barked in as she rushed into the space next to him. Immediatly he put his head down, his chance was gone. Mistress took ahold of his hand, and with her other, she began to smooth back his hair in a nurturing manner. Smiling softly as she glanced towards a confused Nurse Amanda.

"Ah, he managed to tell us his name was Seth and answer a few other questions such as how he broke his leg..." Amanda trailed out glancing between him and Mistress. He felt Mistress's nails dig into his scalp making him grimace as his heart rate sped up on the monitor to his right.

"Oh, sorry...it's a...inside joke, he's really shy and hardly speaks so I like to tease that he's a mute..." Mistress suddenly chimed out, doing her best to maintain her bubbly and affectionate attitude.

"Disabilities are not a teasing matter, especially in a hospital...do you have his insurance card or I.D? We'd like to get him fully checked in before sending him down for an MRI" Seth asked beginning to press and touch at his toes and ankle on his broken side.

"I...no, in my rush...I forgot..." Mistress trailed out biting her lip and glancing back down at him. Seth could begin to see worry filling his Mistress's eyes, he didn't think she thought this through fully. She was now realizing she was at risk of losing him. For the first time in a long while, hope began to fill his chest, he needed to fight this now, while he had the chance. This was no longer Mistress's lair, she was no longer in charge here. Her pretend Queendom ended at her front door.

He didn't care about the videos she took, didn't care if his parents or sister or younger brother saw, didn't care if his old Hockey mates got a show of a lifetime from their old MVP on the team. Freedom from her was worth living a few years in shame rather than the rest of his life in her twisted cage.

"Well, how about you fill out these forms with what you do know and we'll start getting Seth on the road to recovery," Amanda said all smiles as she began prepping his arm for a shot of some kind.

"Whoa, what is that?" He asked staring at the needle she was holding up and ignoring the 'playful' slap Mistress gave him on his arm. Rick caught his eye with a raised brow but said nothing.

"Just something to help you relax, your blood pressure is a little high for our liking, do you suffer from anxiety at all? Medications?" Amanda questioned rubbing a spot on his arm with an alcohol pad.

"N-" he began to say but Mistress butted in.

"He doesn't have anxiety, what grown man has anxiety? He's healthy, no medications" She snapped beginning to fill out the forms on the clipboard Rick had given her.

"Ma'm, I understand he's your boyfriend and you're worried for him but we prefer to hear answers from the patients," Amanda said professionally, for the first time since he had met this blonde dark-eyed nurse she spoke with a firmness in her voice. At the comment from Amanda, Mistress's nails dug into his arm sharply, she hid this by covering her hand with the clipboard. He let out a quick exhale of air. Rick was watching the monitor with a frown.

"If you'd like, there are comfier chairs in the waiting room, as well as a coffee station, you could fill out all those forms there while we wait on our MRI spot" Rick brought up motioning across the room to a set of doors with he sign saying 'waiting area' above them.

"No, no, he needs me with him," Mistress replied firmly.

Amanda pursed her lips before she put a hand to his shoulder "I'm going to jab you right now Seth, sorry" she said gently before he felt the brief sting of the needle go into his arm. Then he felt the drug begin to filter into his blood, a weird heat spreading up from his arm before disappearing. Carefully she slid the needle out and pressed a gauze pad to the wound then placed a piece of tape over it to hold it in place.

"All right, you may stay with you're boyfriend but please refrain from answering for him, as I stated we prefer to hear from the patients," Amanda directed towards Mistress. Mistress glowered and angrily began to fill in a box on the form. All the while her nails in his arm had not receded yet. He winced but managed to keep silent about it.

"Seth, what would you rate your pain at?" Rick asked pressing his toes firmly then taking his finger away, making sure blood flow continued back into the extremity.

"I'd...say about a 6 or 7, it gets better when I keep still...I broke my ankle once playing hockey I think that hurt more" he confessed ignoring the thin-lipped seething Mistress sitting next to him.

"Oh, nice! Hockey, what position do you play?" Rick asked moving his hands up beginning to apply pressure carefully and slowly as he moved upward on his injured leg.

"Right Defenseman, got slammed badly into the wall, ankle left the building" He explained with a tug to his lips, remembering the experience, and the memories made him long for the ice once more.

"Well, didn't you just warm up to us real quick, and your girl there says you're shy" Amanda teased turning to press a few buttons on the complicated machine next to him. Mistress's nails dug into his arm so intensely that he couldn't help but yelp and jerk from her touch. Earning him a daggered glare as she grabbed at his hand again forcing him to come back towards her.

"Seth, you okay?" Amanda asked glancing down at Rick.

"What did you touch Rick? Is there more damage we thought?" Amanda asked walking over to Rick. The male nurse shook his head "Wasn't the leg..." the man murmured glancing between him and Mistress vigorously.

"Ma'm, I think I might kindly have to ask you to--" Rick began to say but they were interrupted when one of the older Nurses behind the desk called out to Rick.

"Hey, Ricky! Imaging department called they have a slot for you, you want it?" The older black Nurse asked in a voice that reminded Seth of honey being dribbled over a piece of cake it sounded so rich and sweet.

Rick turned back towards the older nurse, before glancing back to them, he hesitated. Amanda jumped in for him.

"Oh hell yes, Martha, Imaging never has a slot open!" Amanda half-shouted before glancing back at him eagerly. She gave them all a wide grin "Today really is your lucky day Seth...aside from the leg of course" she added before beginning to unhook him from his machines.

"So, let's get ready to transport, stabilize that leg of yours and get you down to Imaging" She announced glancing over his clothes thoughtfully.

"Any metal implants? Screws, bolts, and the like?" she asked. He shook his head before feeling himself grow embarrassed as he glanced down between his legs.

"I...uh...I have..." he began to say. Mistress was grinning from ear to ear at his embarrassment.

"Oh sweetie, I've been an ER Nurse for nearly five years now, I've seen nearly everything...let me guess got some piercings?" She stated turning and drawing a privacy curtain so that they were in their own self-contained room made of curtains.

"Not...exactly" he confessed managing to draw a curious glance from Rick and Amanda. The Nurse grabbed a pair of strong-looking scissors with a yellow handle and just leaned in and began cutting his boxers away.

"You'll need to change into a gown anyway, and your girl can drive home and get some new clothes while you get your MRI" Amanda said easily before pausing when she saw what his boxers revealed. His cock limp inside his metal cage, the bars of the cage wrapping over his cock while his balls were locked in by a metal ring around them. Mistress took it off once a week to clean, his hands during this time secured behind him. She would then clean him and the cage, while the cage soaked he was teased mercilessly, edged to the very point of about the achieve orgasm before Mistress stopped.

She would laugh, slap his throbbing desperate cock, squeeze his balls fiercely before applying ice and putting him back in his cage. He had not cum in nearly four months, the last time was when Mistress had a male friend over and he was forced to take the man's cock in his ass for hours. Eventually, after enough stimulation to his prostate, he did actually get to cum. It was a pathetic dribble that leaked constantly and had no pleasure, only the slight release of pressure from his balls.

"Oh, well...that defiantly has to come off" Amanda chirped, not even missing a beat. Even Rick seemed unaffected for the most part.

12