Breaking in Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill lasted longer during this second screw than he did in the morning. Carole was breathing heavy, digging the pace. Bill growled. Both edged close to climax. Abruptly, he pulled out of her. The next thing she felt was a warm stream hitting her right on the tailbone.

"That was intense," Carole said reaching for a paper towel to wipe up the cum that was now running down the crack of her ass.

"I've always wanted to do that," Bill said. Carole wondered if he meant in general, or with her.

"I could tell," she said, and kissed him on the lips. "I suppose you saw it in a movie."

Carole got dressed, made burgers for Bill, and left for her girlfriend AnnMarie's house. She usually did that anyway on Saturdays. But she really needed to get out of the house and clear her head. And it was pretty obvious to her that if she stayed home, Bill would probably chase her around with his dick again. She needed a pause.

She was distracted the entire time she was out, so much so that AnnMarie asked her if everything was OK. Carole made up something about not getting enough sleep the night before and working in the house all day.

What Carole had done with Bill played over and over again in her mind. The gravity of what happened was sinking in. She also was anxious about going home. Things wouldn't merely be awkward between them. Bill would want more sex. She was sure of it.

Carole knew that she needed to set limits or break it off. She knew that this couldn't go on forever. At the same time, she thought that maybe it should continue a little longer. Bill was filled with sensuality that had been all bottled up with no outlet. She wanted to help him release that. And she was turned on by the idea herself. She felt guilty that she was lusting after her own son. So many emotions were intertwined. She didn't know what to do next.

She went home late, about 1 a.m. She knew Bill would be sleeping and she was trying to avoid him. She snuck into her room and went to bed. She wondered as she was drifting off whether Bill would jump into bed with her while she was trying to sleep. He didn't.

She awoke a bit earlier than him and made coffee. She heard him get up. She poured him a cup of coffee and greeted him with it the moment he arrived in the kitchen. She noticed he was pitching a tent in his shorts. He wanted to fool around again.

"Why don't you go drink that in the living room?" she said, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Bill took the hint and left the room. Carole waited a few minutes, thinking about her next move. When the idea struck her, it was an "Aha!" moment. She marched right into the living room. Bill looked up at her, a wry smile on his face. Carole sat down next to him and pulled the band down the front of his pants. His hard-on popped out, big, red, and raging. She leaned over and popped his cockhead into her mouth. She heard him exhale. She wanted to climb on top of him and fuck him right then and there, but she knew she mustn't. This morning was about regaining control.

She licked his shaft up and down.

"Oh my god," he said.

She dipped her head lower and sucked hard on his scrotum, taking one of his testicles between her lips.

"Aahh!" he exclaimed.

Bill squirmed, trying to pull away a little so she'd work on his rod again. She knew he was in a little pain. His dick got harder and fatter, as was her plan. She sucked on his other ball.

"Mmmmph," he said. His face was contorting.

She decided that she had tortured Bill enough. She wrapped her lips around his cock and went down on him as far as she could go. Instinctively, he thrust into her face. She bobbed on his dick, assaulting it with a fluttering tongue as she did. When she sensed he might cum, she took his cock out her mouth. It was standing straight in the air, heaving, begging to be touched.

Carole gave him one long soft lick and withdrew again to watch his cock throb. She did this again and again, keeping him right on the edge. After about six passes, while she was not touching his dick at all, it erupted. The shot of semen hit his t-shirt. The rest that dribbled out oozed down his hard dick like hot wax on a candle. She grabbed his cock and jerked out the rest of his load. Her hand was covered. It was so much. Her son, she remembered, was a young man.

"How was your very first blowjob?" she asked.

"It was amazing," he answered, reclining back.

"I need to talk to you about something," she said, his cock softening in her hand.

"I have to make a few rules," she continued. "Weekends only. Meaning Saturday and Sunday."

"OK," he said.

"One time per day only," she said. "Unless I decide otherwise."

"Sure thing," Bill answered.

"And this won't last forever," she said.

"Yeah, totally," he said. "I understand."

With that, she helped him clean up and went about her business. She was satisfied with the new rules. They set boundaries. If he wanted to pounce on her unexpectedly on a Saturday afternoon, that was it for the day. If she wanted to seduce him above and beyond that, she could. If she needed to end things, that was her option too.

During the week, when he was home, everything was pretty normal between them. Bill didn't try anything, not even a slap on the ass. She even tested him Thursday evening. She paraded around the house in a t-shirt and a black thong all night. She knew Bill was staring. He hung out in the kitchen as she did the dishes. But he didn't touch her. Carole wondered what her motivations were. Sure, she was testing him. But she also wanted to tease him, to turn him on for the upcoming weekend. She felt a tinge of guilt in that it made her a little like Cindy--bottling him up. But she also knew she had a payoff in store for Bill.

Early Saturday morning, Bill climbed into his mother's bed as gently as he could. But he didn't do it softly enough to keep her from waking. She wasn't startled, though. She expected Bill would sneak in like this one morning. She continued lying still as she was, on her side, pretending to still be asleep. She was curious to see what he would do.

Bill pried his hand between her legs and cupped his mother's mound through her panties. He explored it with his fingertips. He found her gash and ran his finger up and down. The cloth rode into her slit. He snaked his finger around the crotch and slipped it into her pussy. He felt around in there, not so much to pleasure her but out of his own curiosity. Getting fingered like that made Carole feel young again.

Bill pulled his finger out of her. In a moment, she felt something poking on her rear end. The bed jostled as Bill shifted position. She felt the poke again, now aimed right at the crack of her ass. The pressure was harder, right against her butthole. She snickered. There was no use pretending to be asleep anymore, but she did keep still. After a minute more of Bill humping his mother's ass through her panties, he pulled away.

Carole detected fingers at her crotch again. Again Bill pulled her panties to the side. This time she felt the distinct sensation of a cock pressed against her vaginal opening.

"Let me see how he does without my help," she thought.

Bill applied pressure and got his cockhead in a couple of inches. He grabbed her by the hip and thrust. He shifted his hips a little to get under her a little better. This got him inside her a little further, but not all the way. He lifted her leg up. That let him fuck her even deeper.

It was taking Bill a long time to cum. He grew restless. He pushed on her shoulder to roll her flat on her stomach. Without slipping out of her, he climbed on top and straddled her. Carole was impressed. He pinned her down with his full weight. He pulverized his mother with quick hard thrusts. This went on for a solid ten minutes. Carole loved the sensation of being immobilized as her son had his way with her. She gushed as she came. She could feel her warm fluids leaking out as Bill pummeled her. His own juices eventually did join his mother's. He locked into her as he came. He popped out when he was finished and rolled off her.

"You sure like your momma's ass, don't you?" she said.

"Yeah, I sure so," Bill admitted, blushing.

"Tomorrow, I'll have a special something for you. Don't play with yourself. I want you good and horny. Scout's honor?"

"Pinky promise," he said. They locked pinkies as they had always done. It was an inappropriate maternal gesture given the circumstances.

"I'll make it worth your while," she said.

Carole's teasing was relentless the rest of the day. While he was trying to read on the sofa, she came bouncing down the stairs completely naked, a vibrator in her hand.

"Lookee what I found," she said, turning it on to show him.

"It still works," she said. Of course it did. She used it the week before. It wasn't so easy for her to lay off sex with her son during the week.

Within a few inches of Bill's face, she held the vibrator up to her pussy, working the tip against her clit.

"Can you hold me steady, dear?" she asked.

Bill put his book down and grabbed a hold of her hips with both hands. She spread her legs a little and inserted the thing into her cunt. She worked it in and out. It glistened with her juices. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head. When she was finished, she slipped it out and wiped it off on the crotch of Bill's pants. He was pitching a tent. She then disappeared back upstairs for the rest of the evening.

Sunday night, Carole came downstairs wearing her sheer nightgown with nothing underneath. She went into the kitchen and returned with two beers. She handed one to Bill and flopped on the sofa next to him. Her garment rode up, exposing her pussy. Of course Bill was staring, he probably figured it was time for the treat she promised. But it wasn't, not quite yet.

She wanted to work him up first, to get him in the mood with some dirty talk. She also had some things she needed to get off her chest, to answer questions she figured Bill had long wondered.

"What do you know about your momma's sexual history?" she asked him.

"I know you've had a few boyfriends," he said.

Carole could tell that Bill was careful not to offend her. But surely he must have known something. Quite a few men had stayed for breakfast over the years.

"That's nice of you to say," she said. "But I think momma gets around a lot more than that."

"If you say so," he said. "I don't think of it like that."

"Did you know that I was a late bloomer myself?" she said. "I lost my virginity when I was about your age...to your father, of course. Then we balled nonstop for a few months. We got pregnant with you around that time. Your father insisted on the shotgun wedding. I wanted to get married, but I wanted to wait until after you were born."

Except for the virginity stuff, she figured Bill had pieced together that whole story. Then she went into the juicier material she knew he never heard.

"You're father was into pornography when he was younger," she said. "His apartment was full of magazines and videotapes."

"What kind?" Bill said. The question was the perfect setup for Carole.

"Mostly regular stuff," she said. "But the kind he liked the most was gangbang and swinger movies, especially the amateur stuff. The videos that were filmed with a camcorder. He liked to put those movies on when we were having sex. I started enjoying it too."

"Doggy style while you were both watching T.V.?" Bill said. Carole laughed.

"Sometimes," she said. "Eventually, when you were little, he would say things like 'we should try that sometime'. I thought it was just a fantasy. I didn't tell him 'no'. The dirty talk turned me on."

Carole noticed Bill's face was turning red, anticipating where the story was going.

"One day your father came home from work," Carole continued. "He started talking about his boss, Roger. You never met him. Roger was bragging around the shop about his sex life and how he fucked married women, sometimes while their husbands were watching. He was a 'bull', your father said. I said, 'Let me stop you right there.' He claimed he didn't mean anything by it and that he was 'just talking'. I forgot all about it."

Carole sipped her beer to gather her courage.

"I forgot about it, this is, until your father invited Roger over for dinner one night," Carole said. "I wondered if they were up to something. I didn't ask your father about it because I didn't want to remind him about his dirty ideas. So one Friday evening, I made dinner and they both came over after work. Roger was tall, slim, and very handsome and well-groomed. I could see why he was able to get around. His eyes met mine a couple of times during dinner, I'll tell you that much."

Bill was pitching a tent in his sweats. She barely got to the good parts and the story was already having its intended effect.

"After dinner I put you to bed and we hung out in the living room sipping beers," Carole said. "We are sitting and talking. They were carrying on about the hijinks at the shop. And out of the blue, Dad says, 'Roger has the biggest dick I ever saw.' I snapped your father a look, like, 'no, you don't'. I asked him, 'Why are you looking at Roger's dick?'. And your father said, 'It was a bet. I lost' I was a little curious, and a little tipsy, so I saw no harm in pressing matters a little. I said, 'I don't believe you'. Both guys' eyes widened. They weren't expecting me to roll over so easy. Your father gave Roger a nod and said, 'Why don't you show her? If that's alright with Carole?'

"'It's alright with me,' I answered. I wasn't going to chicken out. Roger got up. He undid his belt and opened his fly. He scooped his junk out of his pants, balls and all. Roger was HUNG. 'Wow, that IS the biggest penis I ever saw! Sorry, Honey,' I said. 'That's alright, Dear,' he answered.

"I was staring at it for a while. 'Why don't you touch it?' Dad said. That was taking things a step further. I could have ended things right there. Instead, I reached out and lifted his penis in the palm of my hand. 'Pretty enormous, huh?' your father said.

"Dad nodded again at Roger. I realized that they had worked this out beforehand. Roger started stroking my hair. I could feel his dick starting to come to life. Things were getting sexual. I looked over at my husband. He nodded. I wrapped my fingers around it and tugged on it a couple of times. 'It would be OK if you put it in your mouth,' your father said.

Carole broke from the story for a second to check on her son. She realized she was laying some heavy information on him.

"You are probably surprised that your parents would do something like this, aren't you?"

"Well, Dad is very conservative," he said.

That was true. As far as Bill knew, he was.

"What happened next?" Bill asked.

"I put the head in my mouth. I figured I could just blow the guy, and maybe your father would get it out of his system. I was nervous at first. I only ever did that to your father. I was afraid that I wasn't good enough at it for a more experienced man. Roger encouraged me, saying 'Yeah, baby,' and stuff like that. His dick got totally hard and it was getting deeper and deeper into my mouth. I started jerking him off with my hand while I sucked him off, really blowing him, trying to get him to cum. I was into it, too, turned on. I wanted to get this over with because I knew I was tempted to go further."

Carole took a sip of beer.

"And then Roger said, 'I want to fuck you if that's OK with your husband.' I didn't wait for Roger's response first, I just said 'OK'. I looked back at your father. By this time, his fly was open and he was playing with his dick watching everything. He nodded.

"Roger and I got undressed really fast. I think we both wanted to get this done before your father changed his mind. Roger was groping my tits when they were free. We kissed on the lips while we stood there naked. It was just one long, deep kiss, but I felt funny about doing that in front of your father. Roger was so hot.

"I fell back on the sofa and spread my legs and Roger ate me out for a minute. He did that better than your father, and that alone nearly got me off. 'I want to make sure you're ready to go,' he said. Then he got on top of me and pounded away. I was never fucked by a guy that big before. It hurt. I was screaming. My eyes rolled to the top of my head. It was such a powerful orgasm. Roger pulled out when I was done and flipped me over on my hands and knees. He got behind me, grabbed my hips, and fucked me doggy style, slapping my ass from time to time and everything. Your father came over and stuck his dick in my mouth. I had another orgasm with the both of them like that. Your father said, 'Don't cum inside my wife.' Roger pulled out and ejaculated all over my ass and back. Your father shot his load in my mouth right after."

Bill was flush and touching his hard dick through his pants while he listened.

"That was some story," Bill said. "What happened after?"

"We didn't talk about it for a couple of days," Carole said. "I felt a little guilty about letting things go that far. On the other hand, I was hoping that your father would suggest doing it again. I started fooling around with him in bed later that week and we had sex. When we were lying there after, he said, 'I feel funny about what happened the other night.' He was jealous, he explained to me. It was exciting, he said, but he had regrets. We was apologetic because it was all his idea. He didn't want to do it again.

"That was that. And I was fine with that. I loved your father. But then later that week, Roger called me at home. He wanted to know 'if I was OK'. I thought that was sweet. I told him your father wasn't cool with it. 'I figured,' he said. Dad must have been moping around work. I don't know what came over me, but I asked Roger on the phone, 'Hey, you want to come over?'"

"Naughty," Bill said.

"It was," Carole agreed. "I put you in your playpen. Roger pulled up in his pickup truck. We started making out the moment he stepped through the door, for about ten minutes, tongues, everything. He was groping my ass. I was feeling him all over. 'Let's go up to the bedroom,' I said. We ran upstairs. We got naked real fast. And I rode him like he was a bronco. I let him cum inside me. Your father wasn't around.

"After that, Roger was my booty call for a few months. Once every week or so, I would call him at work. He would find an excuse to step out. We fooled around here in the house. Your father even came home one night telling me he thought Roger had a girlfriend on the side. He never suspected it was me."

"Didn't dad cheat on you?" Bill asked.

"So, after that first night with Roger, things were different between your father and me. I still loved him. We still had sex. But he forgot all about the porno and the fantasies and stuff. We lost our passion. I thought it might have been me, my disinterest. I broke it off with Roger. It didn't help. And then one day, Dad confessed to me that he started having an affair just a couple of months after that first night with Roger. I was easy on him. He didn't know I also had something on the side, too. We separated."

A look of realization came across Bill's face. He knew about his Dad's affair. He was married to the woman he had an affair with. But it was never explained to him really why.

"After that, I was free," Carole said. "I wouldn't say I am slutty now, I have mellowed out a bit. But back then, I wanted to try everything. I felt like I was making up for lost time."

"What did you do?" Bill said.

"I would meet guys at the bar," she said. "That's where I met AnnMarie, too. She became my partner in crime. I would go home with a different guy every week. Sometimes I would have a more regular boyfriend. Those were the few that you met. But usually I was hooking up. One time, I met a guy, and instead of heading home we ducked into the men's room and I sucked his dick. People were knocking on the door and gave us funny looks when we got out. And then some other guy started hitting on me that same night, thinking I was easy, and he took me to his apartment and fucked me."