Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 01

Story Info
An up-and-coming director scores 2 Hollywood babes.
3.7k words
4.36
15k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking Into The Mainstream

Starring: Linda Cardellini & Camila Mendes

Tags: MF, Cons, Oral

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

As a teenager growing up in the suburbs of New Jersey, I never believed that my love for film would ever turn into anything more than a very passionate hobby.

Man, was I wrong.

I never thought that anything would ever happen from posting my first screenplay online, besides maybe a few people saying that it was shit. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a Hollywood agent would contact me about getting my script made into a feature. So, I did what any reasonable person would do, dropped everything in my life, flew out to Los Angeles, and tried to get my life in Hollywood started.

Thankfully, my screenplay was something a first-time director like me could easily manage, an indie comedy-drama about life and love, with a small crew and an even smaller cast. Everyone involved seemed to have complete confidence that it would do well, and its success made me a modern-day Kevin Smith, Richard Linklater, or Wes Anderson (or a combination of the three).

Hollywood life always seemed like a pure dream, and sure, it was at times.

Getting to meet all kinds of celebrities, from A-list stars to other new directors looking for their shot at the big time.

Going to premieres for all sorts of new films.

Hooking up with a famous actress on the set of my film.

Wait, I didn't get to that part yet, did I? Well, you'll hear about that in just a bit, don't you worry.

But let's get back to my climb to fame.

Having countless meetings with all different types of people, so many that I barely remembered their name the second they told me. From the first week to the time of my film's premiere, I barely had a second to relax. I was constantly on edge, worried if I'd end up blowing it and fucking up my life beyond repair. But I put all of my blood, sweat, and tears into my film, and it all paid off in the end.

So, for the last week, I decided to take a break from Hollywood and head home for a breather between my directorial debut and sophomore effort. It was nice to see everyone again, now being a "big-time celebrity", according to my mother.

But after my seven-day mini-vacation, I was reading to go back to the place that'd changed my life forever.

After my flight back to L.A, while I was walking through the-

Oh shit, I was gonna tell you about my on-set hookup, wasn't I?

My bad, yeah, let me tell you all about that.

-------------------------------------

It was the beginning of another day of shooting, and I expected to be the first one there like I always was. When I'd entered my dressing room, I could see Linda Cardellini now standing up from the couch across from the door. She stood in a dark blue wrap dress covered in flowers, and despite not having any makeup on, looked absolutely beautiful.

"Oh, hey Linda, didn't expect to see you here so early."

"Yeah, there was just something I wanted to talk to you about before everyone got here and it got busy."

"Sure, what's up?"

It took me a second to remember that today we were going to be filming Linda's nude scene, the first ever in her career.

"I just had a bit of an...odd question for you."

I nodded, not knowing for a second what was to come.

She grabbed the ties of her dress and undid the knot, letting the dress fall off of her shoulders and hit the ground. My eyes grew wide as Linda now stood in front of me with not a piece of clothing on her incredible body.

"Do you really think anybody wants to see this when they watch your movie?"

It took me a second to stop staring at her and respond to her question.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure everybody would want to see you like this in my movie. Or anywhere, to be fair."

"Really, I mean, ugh, just look at me. Doing my first ever nude scene at 46. I should've done this 20 years ago."

"Either way, you look fantastic."

Her body may not have been that of 26-year-old Linda, but that was a good thing. Her body was slightly curvier than when she was younger, which was incredibly appealing. Her breasts had gotten larger and sat on her chest with very little sag. Her hips were nice and wide and looked perfect to grab onto while getting ridden by her.

"Really? You really think I look good?"

"I'd say good is a pretty fucking big understatement," I said, which made Linda blush and look away, but she was unable to hide her smile and laugh.

"You're too sweet," she replied, approaching me seductively, her gaze returning to me, "You really know how to make a girl feel good."

Linda wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a quick, soft kiss on the lips. Then another, but this time, for slightly longer and slightly harder. She repeated this, getting longer and harder with each kiss until it was impossible to say the two of us weren't making out.

"Wait, wait," I spoke, pulling away from the insatiable MILF, "Aren't you married?"

"No, I'm engaged," she quickly said, before resuming our kissing.

I pulled away once again, completely confused, "If you're engaged, then what the hell are we doing?"

"We're gonna fuck," she said, this time resisting the attempt to attack my lips with hers.

"And your fiancée doesn't mind?"

"I don't know, and frankly Michael, I really don't care. I'm horny as fuck and your cock is the only one around, so are we gonna do this or not?"

I responded by being the one to initiate the kissing this time. I moved my hands down to her curvy hips, before running my hands around her back and across the curvature of her ass. I gave her cheeks a quick squeeze to which she responded by giggling into my mouth.

"I guess you're pretty horny yourself," she quipped in between our fierce lip-locking.

"Only once you took your dress off."

I moved my mouth down Linda's body, stopping once I'd reached her modest chest and took her right nipple into my mouth. She began to moan as I swatted it with my tongue and lightly bit down on it, making her moan louder. I kissed her cleavage and then did the same to her right nipple, rubbing my tongue across it before giving it a semi-soft bite.

"Alright, enough with the foreplay, I need some cock in me."

Hearing what I thought was a nice and quiet woman to turn out to be a horny actress looking anywhere for a good fuck turned me more than I ever thought it would. I quickly removed all of my clothes from my body as Linda watched intently.

"Nice bod," she said with a laugh.

"Same to you," I replied with a cheeky wink.

Linda laid down on the couch, and this gave me another perfect view of her body, but right now, I was focused purely on her nicely shaven cunt. I could see her clit peeking out from between her modestly wet lips. Linda must've been fully ready to get fucked because she shot me a quizzical look.

"You just gonna stand there with your hard dick or are you gonna make me cum on it?"

"My bad, got distracted by the wonderful view."

"I'd be overwhelmed to hear all of these compliments from you if I wasn't so unbelievably eager for a good dicking. So, if you don't mind..." she said, bringing her hands down to her pussy and spreading her lips, indicating she wanted it. I got down on my knees between her thighs and aimed my cock at her opening. I rubbed it between her lips, watching as Linda's face scrunched up and she bit her lip.

"You fucking tease," she laughed, "Will you just give it to me already?"

"I wanna hear you beg for it," I told her, wanting to see just how far she'd go to get my cock inside her.

"Please, oh please, give me that beautiful, young dick. I haven't gotten fucked in months and I just know you're gonna make me cum so good."

"Good enough for me," I said, not waiting for a response from her before I pushed in, the first third of my cock disappearing into Linda's surprisingly tight twat.

"Oh fuck, you're bigger than I thought," she moaned, slowly beginning to fuck her sweet pussy. It didn't take long for her breathing to already start getting heavy. I watched as her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed in and out. Linda's eyes were focused directly on mine as my pace increased. I usually liked to start off slow, and then gradually build up to a fast speed, but Linda was clearly desperate to cum so that was what I was striving for. I forcefully gripped Linda's torso and pulled her body up, and repositioned myself, so now she was riding me as I sat upright on the couch.

Now, it was Linda's turn to up the pacing, as she quickly took control and began violently bouncing on top of me, impaling herself on my dick on every downbeat. Her breasts bounced hard and fast in front of me, but that didn't stop me from latching onto her right breast and palming her left breast with my hand.

"Shit, your cock feels so fucking good. I'm so close, baby." Her moans had turned to yells as she rode me as fast as she could. Her hair flew wildly in the air, her eyes were shut tight and her teeth bit down on her bottom lip as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. I decided to help her get there quicker by thumbing her clit, fast enough to get her there in good time, but not fast enough to get her there too quick.

"Yes, yes, yes, right there, fuck, I'm gonna cum. Holy shit, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...cum!" As Linda called out that she was cumming, I felt her walls clamp down on my cock and watched her hips buck and her core tighten as the waves of her orgasm shot through her entire body. Linda's right hand shot down to her clit, knocking mine out of the way, as she took control of playing with it. Her riding slowed, but her breathing kept up as she made it to the final moments of her climax. Her limp body fell onto mine, her head resting on my shoulder as both of our sweaty bodies collided.

"Fuck, that was amazing, best orgasm I can remember," she said, rolling off of me and laying down to my side.

I sat there watching Linda catch her breath, my cock staying hard from the sight of her glistening body.

"You ready for me to make you cum as good as I did?"

"Bring it on," I said with a laugh, as Linda flipped over onto her stomach.

"Then start plowing my MILF ass," she demanded, spreading her cheeks apart with her hands, her tight asshole peeking out at me.

I got back up onto my knees, aiming myself at one of Linda's holes, but a different one than last time. I poked my tip at Linda's asshole, but she immediately tensed up.

"Nuh-uh, sorry babe, not today. Gotta have something to look forward to if we ever do this again."

"Until next time," was all I said, before plunging all of my cock into Linda's pussy once again.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Linda chuckled hardily, "Fuck me good and hard, stud."

Her words only encouraged me to fuck her harder, her cheeks wobbling with every pump of my hips. I gripped onto Linda's sturdy hips for good measure and continued pounding the brunette actress from behind as she continued moaning for me to fuck her harder.

"Slap my ass," she demanded, and without even a second of thought, I brought my hand down hard onto her right cheek, making it jiggle. Since Linda wasn't very tan, the imprint of my hand immediately appeared on her skin. I quickly made another mark, this time on her left cheek, making that one jiggle as well.

The combination of Linda's sensual moans, the beautiful sight of her cheeks shaking every time I thrust into her, and the wetness of her tight pussy, it wouldn't be very long before I had my own orgasm. I amped up the speed of my thrusts just a bit to see if it would be possible to get Linda to cum right before or at the same time as I would.

I kept at this rapid pace, my breathing getting heavier and my heart rate increasing as I quickly approached the point of no return.

"Fuck, Linda, I'm gonna cum soon, where do you want it?" I asked her.

"I don't care where, just make me cum too."

With that, I knew exactly where I'd be blowing my load. I continued fucking Linda with the same ferocity I'd been giving her since we'd moved into the prone-bone position. A little over a minute later, I had Linda cumming again, although this time she didn't seem to move around as much. Her back arched and she moaned loudly, shooting an arm between her legs to massage her clit. Her pussy clenched down, once again, on my dick, but this time it was too much for me.

"Oh shit, here it comes," I grunted, barely able to get the words out as I started firing off shots into her MILF cunt.

"Yes, fill me up, fill my dirty pussy with your hot cum!" Linda had completely made it through her orgasm as mine began to subside. I released my cock from the tight stronghold that is Linda's vagina as a small bit of my load began to leak out of her newly fucked pussy. I watched her scoop up the cum with her finger and then bring it to her mouth to give it a taste.

"Tastes pretty good," she said, flipping around so she was on her back now. She scooped up another bit of my seed and sucked it off her finger again.

A knock at the door took us both out of the moment and realize the time.

"Hey Michael, we're all ready for you out here, except Linda hasn't shown up yet," my assistant Sam's voice came from the other side of the door.

"No, she's here, she just had a question to ask me. We'll be out in a minute." I lied as Linda and I both began scrambling to put our clothes back on.

"All right," was all she said as her footsteps got quieter as she walked away from the door.

Once I knew she was out of range, I looked over at Linda who looked incredible in just a black bra and panties.

"That was close," I said, as we both laughed.

"I'm glad we got that in before my scene, I feel so relaxed now. Thanks," Linda said, before giving me a peck on the cheek as she walked to the door.

"Hopefully we can do this again sometime," she flirted, winking at me and blowing a kiss before opening the door and walking out.

----------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy that? I know I did.

Now, back to the airport.

After my flight back to L.A, while I was walking past the vast number of gates towards the exit, I watched a young Latina woman drop one of her bags, and the contents of the bag spilled out all over the floor.

"Shit!" she yelled, dropping her other bags to the ground and frantically picking up her scattered items. I placed my suitcase and carry-on next to a wall and went over to help her collect her things.

"Here, let me help," I said, picking up as many of the dispersed items as I could.

"Thank you," she replied, looking around at all of the people either staring or just walking away, "Seems you're the only nice guy around."

I shot her a smile, and she instantly returned it, which gave me my first clear look at her face. I quickly recognized her as the black-haired beauty from Riverdale, Camila Mendes.

I didn't want to annoy her by pointing out the fact that she was famous, so I just quietly helped her pick up her things. I grabbed one of the articles of clothing, realizing that what I was holding was one of Camila's pairs of panties. She saw me holding it and smirked at me.

"I bet you could get a good bit of cash for that on Craigslist, but I don't know how many people will believe it's actually mine," she joked, as I was becoming more relaxed. Even after spending so much time around Linda, I still wasn't completely used to the fact that interacting with celebrities was a big part of my life now.

We grabbed the last of her remaining clothes and stuffed them back into her bag.

"Thank you so much, that was really nice of you," she said, smiling, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem, just helping out a fellow celeb."

Camila smirked and gave me a slug in the shoulder, "So you do know who I am. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Cause I didn't want you to think I was some fan, only helping because he wanted to get in your pants."

She laughed as she began moving her luggage to the side. Camila grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere private so I can get into your pants," she said with a wink, as we entered the ladies' room and she pushed me into a stall. I fell into the door and onto the toilet, as Camila walked in and locked the stall behind her. She then dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning my jeans.

"Woah, what are you doing? You barely even know me." Camila stopped reaching for my cock and looked at me.

"Oh, I know you alright. I saw your film not too long ago. Not bad for a first-timer."

"So you seeing my film is enough to warrant you blowing me?"

Camila couldn't help but smile at my bemusement.

"Look, you're nice, you're cute, and from what I can tell from your bulge, you've got a big cock, so either you can let me suck your dick, or we can just walk out of here as nothing happened."

I didn't give much thought as I lifted off the toilet seat for a second, and in one swift motion, pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles.

"Now that's the spirit," Camila quipped, before gripping the base of my shaft with her right hand and slowly beginning stroking me. I let out a forceful exhale as her warm hand curled itself around my man meat.

"I gotta admit, I really wasn't planning on doing this," Camila said as she continued her slow hand movements up and down my cock, "But I know from one celebrity to another, I don't have to worry about you running your mouth off about this."

"You've got my word, I won't tell another soul," I replied, jokingly raising my hand, "I swear."

"Good," Camila laughed, as she leaned down and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She slowly took more of my length down her throat until she had every inch of me inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Holy fuck, that feels fucking amazing," I unconsciously said aloud.

I could hear Camila giggle, even with her mouth completely full, as she bobbed her head up and down, taking all 8 inches down her throat on every downbeat. For a girl of her age, she sure knew how to get a guy off, as before I knew it, I could feel my balls begin to churn and the feeling of orgasm building up inside me.

"Oh shit, Camila, I'm gonna cum," I told her, as she released my cock from the depths of her throat.

"Good, I've been waiting to find out what your cum tastes like." Camila double-fisted my cock, getting me as close to cumming as fast as she could. It took barely over a minute for me to announce that I was about to cum, to which Camila responded by taking the head of my dick into her mouth as I unleashed rope after rope of my seed into the Riverdale actress' mouth. Once I'd finished filling the American-born Brazillian star's mouth, she let my member loose with a pop as she gleefully swallowed my full load without spilling a single drop. She smiled and opened her mouth, showing no sign of cum anywhere.

"Very nice," I said as I began mock clapping, to which Camila bowed as if she'd given a Tony Award-worthy Broadway performance.

"You taste pretty nice yourself. Good mix of sweet and salty." I began fixing my underwear and jeans as Camila exited the stall and attempted to fix her semi-messed-up make-up.

"Good enough," she said, as I walked out of the stall too, "Wait a few minutes after I leave, can't have people seeing us leave the ladies' room together."

"You didn't seem too worried about people seeing us when you dragged me in here," I joked, as Camila gave me a sarcastic glare.

"Don't get too cocky now. I might have sucked your dick, but I'm still a lady," she said, unable to hold back a smile.

I laughed too as Camila walked out. I waited a few minutes as she said, before walking out myself, and finding Camila standing by her luggage. Once I got over to her, she handed me a torn piece of paper with numbers on it before giving me a kiss on the cheek and began walking away.

12