Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike's first Hollywood party experience continues.
4.4k words
4.78
3.2k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Gillian Jacobs, Alison Brie, & Betty Gilpin

Tags: MF, MFF, MFFF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Titfuck, Facial

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"

Gillian yelled as I continued railing her from behind, the sound of our bodies colliding filling the room. My hands tightly gripped her wide hips as my thrusts emitted loud slapping noises that could very likely be heard outside of our room. None of us cared, though, as my thrusts only increased in tempo and Gillian's screams for more only got louder. Her brunette friend was lying beside us, resting after I'd done to her what I was currently doing to her blonde co-star. Alison watched me fuck Gillian while tirelessly assaulting her erogenous zone. I thought that after the pounding I gave her, she'd need a rest from all the sexual stimulation, but I was mistaken as the brown-haired beauty to my right cried out as she climaxed once again.

It wasn't long after we all collapsed onto the bed after our first round, that the two TV starlets began making out, which commenced the start of round two. Gillian and Alison started with sucking my cock, each taking a turn working my shaft and licking my balls. Both of their talented tongues tasted me, lathering up every inch of my member in their saliva. Just as the two had me nearly about to blow again, I pulled my cock away and had them get onto their backs. I proceeded to go down on one of them while fingering the other, swapping between the two starlets until they came simultaneously. After the foreplay, Alison pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips before dropping her lithe body onto my rock-hard cock. She rode me reverse cowgirl to the brink of another orgasm, where I pushed her forward and proceeded to pound her doggystyle. This quickly got her cumming, while her blonde friend frigged herself at the sight of me ruthlessly fucking her. Once Alison came down from her orgasmic high, she collapsed forward in a sweaty mess.

I quickly turned to Gillian, who got right on her hands and knees, her soppy wet pussy staring back at me. Without a second thought, I grabbed at her hips and pulled her onto my dick, burying my entire length into her on the first go. She was quick to respond with grunts, moans, and shrieks of pleasure, which only made me want to fuck her harder. I put those thoughts into action, ravaging the pretty blonde's tight snatch with my thick rod, eliciting louder shrieks and rougher groans from Gillian. The two of us had been going at it for a while, the combined sensation of Gillian's pussy gripping down on my cock and Alison roughly playing with herself beside us bringing me close to the edge. I was so determined to cum that I didn't slow my pace a bit even as Gillian came on my cock. Her body shook, her pussy gripping down even tighter, and her shrieks reached a new high as her juices began to run down the length of my pistoning dick. I was also so determined to cum that I didn't even hear the bedroom door open.

"Looks like you guys are having a great time in here," Betty Gilpin, Alison's Glow co-star, said with a smirk.

I stopped thrusting into Gillian as the three of us looked over at the busty blonde standing in the doorway. Betty wore a form-fitting white dress that showed off her large bust and curvy hips. I couldn't tell from looking at her now but knew from her work that she had quite an ample backside, which I assumed looked fantastic in her current attire. Her hair was pulled behind her in a ponytail and her face was covered in a fine amount of makeup, enough to make her look glamorous, but not enough to hide her natural beauty. Even though none of us were moving, I still hadn't retracted my cock from inside Gillian, who had her head turned toward the door. Neither she nor Alison chose to hide their nude forms from Betty, who also seemed completely fine with staring at our naked bodies.

"So, you guys got room for one more?" Betty said, breaking the silence.

I stayed quiet, waiting to see if the girls approved of letting another one of their actress friends join the fun. Despite the fun that Gillian, Alison, and I had gotten into, the last thing I wanted to do was blow another chance with them.

The two of them looked at each other and then back at Betty, wide grins coming to both of their faces.

"Of course," Alison cheerfully said.

"Get in here, girl," Gillian added.

Betty quickly began removing her dress, as well as removing her hair tie to let her hair hang low. As she pulled the straps of her dress down, my eyes immediately dropped to her full, D-cup breasts. Gillian and Alison both had terrific bodies, but neither had the large breasts or wide hips that Betty had, which made a nice contrast between the bodies of the three equally gorgeous women.

Betty continued moving the form-fitting dress down her curvacious frame, stepping out of the dress so all she wore was a black-lace pair of panties and high heels. As she stood back up, she laughed as I looked slack-jawed at her ample bosom, crossing her arms to make her cleavage look even bigger.

"Something catch your eye, babe?" Betty asked, slowly approaching the bed, my eyes glued to her chest. She sat down on the bed next to me, opposite Alison, placing her hand on my neck and pulling me in for a deep kiss. While the busty blonde and I kissed, I could feel Gillian begin to slowly push back on my cock, continuing to get herself off as I had been before Betty walked in. In my attempt to multitask, I gripped Gillian's waist with my right hand, controlling her hip movements, and grasped Betty's waist in my left while she and I continued to explore each other's mouths. As Betty and I continued to kiss, and Gillian began to rock herself on my dick, Alison joined in, placing kisses on my neck and shoulder. Not wanting to leave her without something to do, I pulled my lips away from Betty and placed them on Alison, kissing her with passion instead of the ferocity I had been with her busty co-star. With my left hand now free of Betty's waist, I used it to paw at and play with Alison's ample chest. Her breasts weren't as big as Betty's, but they were a good handful with cute little nipples that just begged to be sucked on. So much so, that I couldn't help but remove my lips from her mouth and began sucking on her right nipple. The pace of my attack on her nipple increased as I began to thrust into Gillian, matching her thrusts as her ass cheeks bounced against my hips. Alison moaned and grabbed me by the back of the head, gripping the hair and forcing me harder into her cleavage, enjoying the sensation of having her breasts played with.

"Mmmmm, fuck, that feels so good, sweetie," Alison cooed, speaking softly as she clenched her eyes shut at the pleasing feeling. I switched breasts, taking her other nipple between my lips and suckling on it, all the while Gillian threw her ass back at me with more force. Now that I was pleasuring Alison while fucking Gillian, I knew the blonde to my left was left with nothing to do, so I quickly tried to think of a way to keep her included.

"Betty," I said, removing my mouth from Alison's right breast, "taste Gillian's ass." Betty didn't question me, but instead leaned over in front of me and began tonguing the tight-bodied blonde's sphincter. This caused Gillian to let out a low groan that let the rest of us know just how much she enjoyed getting her asshole licked.

"Fuck, yes, that feels so good," Gillian moaned, holding herself up with one arm so she could use the other to push Betty's face deeper into her crevice. I slowed my thrusts so that Betty had a good angle to taste Gillian, but didn't slow down enough to where Gillian was no longer enjoying the feeling of my dick pistoning in and out of her. I returned my lips to Alison's now that I'd found something for Betty to do, wrapping one of my arms around the brunette's waist and pulling her into a deep, loving kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet, as we both enjoyed the warm embrace of our lips.

With the short break caused by Betty's unannounced entrance, I was able to step away from the edge of orgasm, so I was fine to continue plunging my full length into Gillian without worrying about firing off too early. But an idea popped into my head as I looked down at Betty while she pleasured Gillian's asshole, her tongue sloppily kissing and licking the now very wet hot. I pulled out of Gillian, giving my dick a few shakes to catch Betty's attention, and gave her a nod down to my rod. She smirked and nodded back, opening wide and taking my shaft into her mouth, quickly working my full length down her gullet after just a few bobs of her lips. Her throat was wet and warm, coating my dick in copious amounts of saliva as she bobbed her head up and down with ease. She showed no signs of struggle as she took my cock down her throat, clearly basking in the pleasure she took from getting me off with her mouth. Gillian watched over her shoulder as Betty sucked me off, licking her lips as her busty comrade used hers to kiss along the left side of my shaft. When her lips returned back to my tip, opening wide as she took me deep, I gripped Betty's long, blonde hair in my left hand, and thrust forward, plunging my dick as deep down her throat as I could fit it, using her blonde locks as a handle to control the speed of her mouth. The feeling of her lips working me felt even better as I increased the pace of my thrusts, enjoying the sound of Betty's throat making "Glug, glug, glug" noises every time my tip hit the back of her throat.

As I shut my eyes and focused on enjoying Betty's mouth, I didn't notice Alison slipping from beside me and getting into the same position as her Glow co-star. I continued to hold Betty's hair in my hand, fucking her face with great force but ceased my thrusts when I felt her tap on my thigh. I disappointingly retracted from her throat, opening my eyes to see strands of saliva connecting my dick and Betty's lips, before she passed my cock over to the brunette to my right. Alison happily took me between her lips, using her tongue to taste Betty's mouth off my dick. I groaned as her tongue circled my sensitive head, which made all three ladies laugh. Not wanting to be excluded from the oral action, Gillian moved into the same position as the girls to my sides, resting on her hands and knees so she was at the same level as Betty, Alison, and my cock. Alison continued blowing me but at a much slower pace than Betty. It was clear that while Betty liked being manhandled and forced to take my length, Alison preferred to show off her talented throat herself, as evidenced by her eyes never leaving mine as she bobbed up and down on me. She wanted me to watch her every move, every stroke of her hand along my length, every lick of her tongue against my tip, and I loved every second of it.

Despite how good Alison's mouth felt as she licked and sucked on my cock, I knew that Gillian was eager to get her hands on me (or, mouth, I should say), so much like I did with her Betty, I replaced Alison's mouth with Gillian's. It was immediately clear how anxious Gillian was to get a taste of me, as she practically threw herself at my dick, facefucking herself on my length without me having to perform even the slightest thrust. The feeling was unbelievable, I still can't believe I didn't blow my load then and there. In seconds, her hair was a complete mess now, and saliva was dripping down my dick and onto the sheets below us, but neither of us cared. Gillian was too eager to feast on my cock, and I was enjoying her mouth's hold on me too much. Her enthusiasm was higher than Betty's and she was rougher than Alison, and as Gillian continued throating me for several more minutes without ever slowing down, I was certain I'd found my new favorite cocksucker. Gillian knew just the movements to make to bring me closer to the edge once again, using nothing but her skilled throat to do it. Her hands rested on the bed and the other two girls just watched in awe at their friend's undebatable knack for sucking cock. Finally, after a shockingly long time, Gillian pulled her mouth off me, breathing hard and heavy as she used one of her hands to continue rapidly jerking me off.

"FUCK, that felt so good. I love your cock so much, sweetie," Gillian said, her voice bubbly and sweet for a girl who just seconds ago had nearly choked herself on my cock.

"That was..." I started, catching my breath before I finished what I was going to say.

"Fantastic?" Alison asked.

"Incredible?" Betty added.

"Amazing," I finally said, eliciting giggles from the three girls as I tried to keep my balance after nearly having my soul sucked out of me by Gillian.

"You look like you need to lie down, honey," Alison softly spoke, putting a hand on my upper back and gesturing me to lie down. I followed her motion, slowly lying down, still catching my breath from the glorious blowjob Gillian had given me. With my head resting on a pillow, all three girls looking down at me, I tried to save this mental image in my head, of Gillian Jacobs, Alison Brie, and Betty Gilpin, all nude, surrounding me on a bed. Even though I knew I'd never forget this night, I wanted one real image of the three of them to be burned into my memory forever.

After we sat in silence for a bit, Alison leaned down a planted a soft kiss on my lips, holding my face in her hands as we made out in a loving embrace. The two blondes next to us got their hands on a different part of me, each wrapping one hand around my hard cock and slowly jerking my length. I let out a moan into Alison's mouth, which Gillian and Betty laughed at.

"You still ready to burst?" Betty asked me, her grip on me noticeably tighter than Gillian's.

"Not as much as before, but if you two keep your energy up, I will be in no time."

"Then I guess we should get right to the main event," Betty said, her and Gillian removing their hands from my dick as I felt Betty throw her leg over my lap. As I gazed up at the busty blonde, my eyes stopped at her large, round butt which currently resided barely an inch above my length. Betty looked back at me and shot me a wink before dropping her lips down onto me, her tight snatch concealing my cock like a second skin. I let out another moan, this one rougher, as Betty began to slowly and steadily ride me. I turned my head to watch Betty move, Alison responding by planting kisses along my cheek and chin. The feel of both pairs of lips on me at once was great, even before I felt Gillian's wrap around my balls. With all three women working on me at once, I thought of the different ways I could use my hands. Holding Betty's wide hips was one idea while playing with Alison's breasts was another. I ultimately decided on the former, seeing as I'd done the latter already. I also really wanted to play with Betty's body, as it was unlike the bodies of the two women I'd been with for the previous portion of the evening.

Reaching out with both of my hands, I firmly grasped Betty's thick hips, pulling her up and down on my rod, which made her ass cheeks ripple with each bounce. I could hear the combined sounds of her ass slapping against my thighs and her heavy breasts bouncing on her chest, which had me imagining just how good the large mounds must have looked at this moment. I could focus on her breasts later, but for now, I prioritized playing with the two globes in front of me.

As I continued to enjoy the feel of Betty's curvy form in my hands, I also thoroughly enjoyed the work Gillian was putting into pleasuring my aching nuts. She basked them around in her wet mouth, tonguing every inch of my scrotum, and using a vacuum cleaner-like grip on each testicle. Letting them fall from her mouth, Gillian took one ball in her mouth, coated it in spit, and sucked on it, before letting it slide out and taking in the other. She followed this process several times, slurping sounds filling the room as my balls were doused in Gillian's saliva. The feeling of her warm mouth sealed shut around my balls, mixed with the sensation of Betty's slippery pussy sliding along my cock, had me praying I didn't accidentally cum too soon.

With one hand firmly planted on her hip, I used my other to bring down slaps against each of Betty's thick cheeks. The sight of her ass shaking from the propelled force of my slap was truly a wondrous sight, but with how rough Betty sucked me off, and how much she loved it, I should've known she'd want her ass slapped harder.

"Come on, dude, I know you can hit harder than that," Betty said, her hair flying as she looked back at me. I laid down another slap on the same cheek, this time putting more force behind it. I knew it must've stung, as Betty shook from the feeling, but as a sexy smirk crept onto her face, it was obvious she loved the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Yeah, that's it, spank that fat ass! Make it red!"

Listening to the curvy beauty's command, I brought down equally hard slaps against both cheeks, watching them wobble and ripple with each hit, the skin on each turning more and more red with every subsequent slap. Betty began letting out incomprehensible moans and groans with each slap of my hand, and I reacted by starting to thrust into her plump ass. Unlike with my slaps, I didn't start out soft, instead, I rapidly jackhammered my dick into the busty blonde's cunt as hard as I could. This got her to ride me even faster, dropping her bodacious booty down hard against my thighs, which in turn got me to slam them into her ass even harder. Gillian stopped sucking on my balls, likely due to how intense Betty and I were getting, and crawled around us so she could pounce on Alison. The blonde and brunette ferociously made out, their lips sloppily slamming together as they each tasted the other's mouth with their tongue. The sight was glorious, almost as glorious as the sight of Betty Gilpin hopping up and down on top of me, yelling swears as she approached a long-awaited orgasm.

"Yes, keep fucking me you fucker, make me fucking cum all over that big, thick cock!"

Betty's dirty talk made my dick throb within her, as I continued to piston my cock in and out of her at lightning speed. It was hard for me to believe that I hadn't cum yet, but I knew with how hard I was fucking Betty and how hard she was riding me, that she wouldn't be the only one cumming soon.

Wanting more control over Betty's orgasm, I pushed my whole body forward, taking Betty with me as I forced her onto her stomach on the bed. Now, instead of her riding me, I was plowing her prone bone, her large ass ricocheting with each violent thrust of my hips.

"Holy fuck, yeah, rail that fat ass with that huge dick! Make me fucking cum!"

I fucked Betty like a man possessed, the only thought in my mind was getting Betty off before I did myself. Luckily, with the new angle, I was able to hit the sensitive areas of her pussy that I couldn't before. Slamming into her a few more times, Betty let out a loud moan as she finally got the release she craved so much. I felt her vaginal walls retract around my length, squeezing down on me as I continued fucking her through her orgasm. Juices seeped off my dick as it continued to move in and out of the busty blonde's extremely moist snatch. The warm sensation of her fluids nearly had me over the edge, but as Betty came down from her orgasmic high, I retracted my length from inside her. My cock was far too sensitive now and even the slightest movement could've been the end of me. Once I was free from Betty's tightness, she collapsed onto the mattress, a sweaty mess whose entire body seemed to be coated in sweat.

While Gillian and Alison continued to fiercely and sloppily kiss each other, seemingly forgetting that Betty and I were just a few inches away from them, I pressed my lips against the freshly fucked blonde's neck, tasting the sweat on her as I placed several kisses across it. She let out a soft coo as she felt me slowly kiss her. My cock was still throbbing as I did so, my length brushing against her still mostly red ass cheek. Feeling the need to get my own release, I had Betty flip onto her back, one idea filling all of my brain. Once Betty was on her back, I straddled her chest, my length sitting on top of her busty chest.

12