Breaking it down - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body melted against mine. Her attitude while I answered her question was very serious, and I could tell a wrong answer would have ended any further physical fun. Hell, a really bad answer might have gotten me kicked out of the house. But her mood shifted from serious nervous to serious sexual. She straddled me, arms pulling my mouth to hers. We kissed, tongues entwined, hands roaming backs. She had to sit up in order to reach my mouth, and my hands often wrapped around her ass, helping lift her into me. Her loose wrap was half undone at this point, and there was access to a lot of her flesh. My hands slipped inside different folds of her clothing, fondling whatever flesh they found in there.

After a few moments of enjoyable intimacy, I pulled back. "We skipped the part where you earned stripping off all your clothes. You definitely earned it with that question. You going to do a striptease for me?" I asked as she continued to kiss and grind on me.

She stopped and pulled back to look at me. "Or, you could just fuck me." She stepped off me, dropped all of her clothing in one swift motion, and stood before me naked.

This was the first time I had ever been able to see her completely naked body. The lights were still on, and there wasn't a stitch of clothing to impede my view. I froze, drinking in the vision. I started from her toes, her cute feminine feet, up her legs. The legs were perfect, just muscular enough to let you know of the sleek athleticism, but still soft enough to be feminine and invite hands caressing them. The hips were the same way, not full, but womanly and sleek, fit and inviting. My eyes lingered on the pussy. It was trimmed into a V, since they owned a hot tub and many parties would end there. No one thought pubic hair poking out of a bikini was attractive. But the bush itself was full and lustrous. Although I wasn't moving, it was partly because I couldn't decide which part of me wanted that pussy more, my hands to fondle, my lips to kiss, or my dick to pound. As I stared, Jenny widened her stance, spreading herself for me. I glanced up at her eyes. I would have expected her to be self-conscious, standing naked under the gaze of what had been her platonic friend. She was not the least self-conscious. Quite the opposite, she was enjoying my attention. I wasn't the only one needing some red meat. I returned my gaze to her pussy, lingering on it a little longer, even licking my lips while I did.

I finally moved my eyes up. While not perfectly flat, her stomach definitely showed that she took care of herself. Yes, she enjoyed life too much to have a six pack or anything, but even just her abs sparked a desire to press my body onto hers. The breasts were next. Much like her bush, her breasts were natural, a small B cup. They were magnificent. Even though Jenny had hit 40, they were still pert. I can't really explain how just seeing a bare breast could inflame my desire, but seeing Jenny's erect nipples on her bare breasts finally tipped me past the ability to hold back.

I reached out and pulled her body in. My mouth locked on her left nipple, sucking deeply. She gasped and I sighed, feeling like a parched man reaching an oasis after spending all day in the desert. I nipped, then sucked, then flicked her nipple with my tongue. I pulled back and wrapped my hand around her breast, rolling the moist nipple between my fingers. My hand kept playing as my mouth moved over to her other breast, licking my way across her chest. I arrived at her right nipple, and proceeded to suck it into my mouth. I reveled in the marvel of having access to Jenny's bare chest, allowed to enjoy these wonders of nature to my heart's content. Not only allowed, but welcomed. Jenny was alternating between closing her eyes while letting her head roll back and staring down at me attacking her chest. When I looked up and made eye contact, the deep desire in her eyes flooded in to me, and I sucked and fondled with even greater urgency.

After a few minutes of bliss with her breasts, I stood and then scooped her up. I carried her back to my room and tossed her onto my bed. I turned on the lights. She looked up at me, and I paused. She positioned herself diagonally on the bed, and then slid so her head was up to the corner. She flipped on her back, and then slowly spread her legs. Her hands grabbed both her nipples and played with them, keeping them erect and her breathing heavy. I licked my lips. She smiled.

I launched myself face first into her pussy. She laughed as I landed. I took a moment to position myself, head aligned so my lips would be on her pussy lips, one arm wrapped around each leg. I took in the close-up view. I could see the pussy was already red and swollen under the brown hair. I looked up. She was gazing down at me, smiling. I exhaled, the breath causing her bush to tremble in the breeze. She groaned. "For god's sake, eat me!" I smiled, keeping eye contact, as my tongue came out to touch her clit. I flicked it gently, and she continued to look into my eyes. "You're a bastard." I chuckled. Then I turned my gaze to the wonder of her womanhood under my face, and got down to business.

I slid my tongue down from her clit into the cleft of her pussy. I probed as deeply as I could, my lips pressed against hers, and drove my tongue in and out a few times. I licked her clit, and then sucked on it for a bit. I moved down one side of her pussy, sucking and licking her lip, and then back up the other side. One of my hands came in and started massaging her clit as I moved my mouth along the side of her crotch. I kissed, and nibbled and sucked my way down to the very base of her pussy, just above the asshole. I pulled both hands up and spread her legs wide. I then used my fingers to spread her pussy lips. Starting at the bottom, I licked all the way up, mixing my saliva with the juices flowing from her. I probed her depths with my tongue, licking my way up from the base to the clit again. She was definitely ready, so I stayed on her clit. Her legs were in the air, my hands holding her open to my mouth, as I sucked away. Her pelvis ground in to my face, body starting to buck as she approached her orgasm. Mouth still locked on her clitoris, I slid two fingers deep into her pussy. She let out a fierce moan, and then the convulsions gripped her.

"Oh, my, god, oh, my god, thank, you, this, feels, so, good" each word was accentuated by a thrust of her hips. I was just trying to hang on, maintain the rhythm of both my lips sucking and my fingers plunging. She convulsed and then froze, and I froze with her. She convulsed again, her body taut from head to toe with the orgasm, and again I just held on. She started breathing again, and I picked up a slow rhythm of stroking and sucking again. She rode the orgasm down and finally relaxed against the pillow, eyes closed with a giant smile on her face.

I was on my knees above her, just patiently stroking my cock and waiting. When her eyes fluttered open, she looked up and saw my still hard erection. "Oh god. You're going to fuck me senseless aren't you?"

I nodded. "It seems like you already passed out once. A pretty safe bet you're about to do it again."

She closed her eyes. Then opened them again. "I'm so wiped out I can't keep my eyes open. But I want to watch you fuck me. I want to see your cum face." She pulled her arms up over her head, spread her knees apart, and arched her back. "What are you waiting for? Slam that dick up in me."

I got in push up position on top of her. I ground my dick on the outside of her pussy, getting it slippery. I reached a hand down and positioned my cock. I slid the tip of my cock down between her legs, getting the rest of me slick with her juice. Then used my hand to flick my cock head up and down her slit, teasing us both but also spreading the juice. Once I had everything well lubed, I positioned my head just inside her hole. We locked eyes. I thrust in.

Remember back a bit when I was reveling in the sight of her breasts? That had been glorious, but the sensation of a warm pussy wrapping around your dick? The English language isn't built for words to describe something that wonderful. The pleasure firing in my brain, in my cock, in every muscle of my body was filling me to drive out every negative sensation from my being. An invading army outside the door would have been ignored in that moment, all I could feel was my body inside hers. Jenny's eyes were closed, and her arms and legs were now wrapped around me. We held the pose for a minute, me buried to the hilt, she pressing hard against me to take it all the way in.

I grabbed her arms and pinned them back over her head. I used my legs to pin hers back down on the bed. Then I started thrusting. Slowly at first, finding the rhythm and spring of the bed. Once I found the groove, I moved my arms back alongside her body, positioning for maximum power. Her arms stayed over her head, her body limp and welcoming of the pounding she was getting. Her eyes cracked open, watching me thrusting above her, driving my cock in her pussy over and over and over. I let the orgasm build slowly. I admit, I did think about taking out the garbage and painting the house at a few key points, slowing down the inevitable. I wanted to savor this, to soak in the physical pleasure of our two combined bodies without blowing my load before we could really enjoy it.

I kept building. Jenny had given up looking at me, and her eyes were rolled back into her head. My thrusting got stronger and faster, and we were literally bouncing off the bed on the upstroke. I moved my arms down and pinned her to the mattress, then continued thrusting at a fever pitch. I literally drooled, saliva dripping down on her neck. She didn't care, riding into another orgasm.

I thrust again and froze, cum shooting up into her. I thrust again and another series of spurts shot out. She opened her eyes wide, watching my face and my body started convulsing, thrusting into her spasmodically, cum still shooting into her pussy. I regained control, and then settled into slow strokes of my cock inside her. Her hands came down and cradled my ass as I was thrusting. I thrust and ground a few more times. Then I extracted myself with a grunt, and rolled onto my back next to her. She immediately rolled on top of me, head resting on my chest and leg straddling mine.

We lay peacefully, her hand playing across my chest. After a minute or two, I felt my cum ooze out of her pussy on to my leg. She seemed perfectly comfortable with the situation, so I just enjoyed the feel of her naked body laying on mine. I cupped her ass with my hand. With my other hand, I pulled her hair back from her face and gently kissed her. "That was a delicious piece of Grade A sirloin. Thank you for the pleasure. That incessant desire that constantly itches at me has been well satisfied."

"Yeah buddy, I hear yah." She continued to trace her fingers across my pecs. She bent down and nibbled a nipple. Not sensually, just playfully. "I guess I'm not a full herbivore either. I like having your meat. Or your meat having me." She smiled, but a bit thoughtful. "I've been raised that this is terrible. It's been ingrained in me that I'm a big adulteress. Society drills it in my head that I'm a terrible person for this." She crossed both hands across my chest so she could gaze into my eyes. "But if I'm truly honest with myself, I don't feel bad about it. I guess I'm poly too." She bent down to kiss me again, a long slow kiss. "And the variation is so good. Not only your body, but the way you fuck me. Different than I'm used to." She gave me a questioning look. "Does it bother you if I say it? Different than Todd? Can I talk about my boyfriend? You know, the guy that usually fucks me?"

I laughed. "Yes, you can talk about him. After the sex we just had, nothing's going to bother me for a while. You're different than Cheryl too. For instance," I wrapped my hand around her ass, then between her legs, and played my fingertips in the puddle that had formed between our bodies. "Cheryl would have run off to clean this up by now."

She smiled. "Yeah, Todd wouldn't have tolerated me not washing it off immediately. I normally do, but I was kind of testing you. I can see why most people would get grossed out, but I hate missing out on such high quality cuddle time. Thanks for getting over it and letting us linger."

As we kissed again, I played with her pussy some more, rubbing my fingers around and inside her. When we broke the kiss, I pulled my hand up and gazed at the sex slime coating my fingers. She watched me playing with it for a minute, then grabbed my hand and inserted a finger in her mouth. I let her suck it for a while, then pulled my hand back and stuck a finger in my mouth. We locked eyes.

We broke out laughing. She sat up, beautiful in her nudity. I ran my hands up and down her torso, and cupped her ass.

"Ok, bucko. Let's shower and go to bed. We both have work tomorrow, and if we're not careful we'll stay up all night until Todd comes home and catches us. Much as you and I have adjusted quickly and easily to being filthy adulterers, he and Cheryl are still way back in monogamous land. We need to remember that."

I agreed, and we did as she suggested. We showered, then searched the house for any evidence of our activities. We left cards out in a conspicuous place. We hid the empty wine bottles. We got to sleep in our separate beds. I had a little trouble falling asleep, because the last thing I saw before I want to bed was a naked Jenny smiling at me as she wandered off into her own bedroom. But the physical exertion caught up with me, and I slept soundly.


12