Breaking Jessi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like me licking your big tits?"

"Yeah, but they're not that big. I'm kinda average."

"A lot bigger than mine. You'd be more than a handful for any guy."

"Is this all coming from the asshole who told you that you needed a boob job?" Sheri asked, sitting up so she could look down at me.

"Some," I said. "Also, there's Mark leaving me for someone with huge tits."

"But you said he liked yours."

"He said he did. He seemed to. But he's with her now, so I'm kinda wondering about all that."

Since Sheri had come over, my brain had been a millipede free zone. Sure, there were some stray centipedes roaming around, like always, but nothing I couldn't deal with. But the talk about boob size, and about Mark, let in an influx of anxiety bugs that pushed my thoughts in dozens of directions at once.

"What about you? Do you like your boobs?" Sheri asked before leaning in for a kiss, which brought her tits into contact with mine.

"I always have," I replied between kisses.

"And so do I. Therefore, not something for us to worry about."

I shook my head but didn't say anything in response. At that moment, Sheri's tongue was deep in my mouth and her boobs were mashed against mine in a way that sent renewed shivers all the way to my toes.

"I like yours," I whispered when she sat back up, smiling down at me as she pushed her strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes.

"They're uneven," she shrugged, causing her tits to bounce. "This areola is bigger."

She had put her hand over her right breast and squeezed it. I put my hand over hers and added some pressure. My free hand found her left boob and tightened around it too.

"And too many freckles," she went on following a low moan.

"Nope. The freckles are awesome," I replied as I pulled on the thick nipple on her left breast.

Sheri grabbed my wrists and moved my hands away from her chest. For a moment I thought I'd said something wrong, but then she let go of me and kissed and licked her way from my neck to my quivering abdomen, spending time on both nipples as she went.

"That tickles," I groaned when she reached my lower abdomen right above my pubic mound.

"My lips or my tongue?" she asked, green eyes sparkling.

"Those, and your hair on my skin."

I'd been on the other side of that before, using my hair to tickle a guy's stomach and groin as I made my way down to his cock. But it'd never happened to me when I was with girls, even the time before with Sheri. It was as if every nerve in my body was hypersensitive in anticipation.

The strawberry blonde moved forward, her hair dragging across my tummy before she kissed my belly button. The exquisite sensation of that deliberate torture brought a gasp from my lips even as my body squirmed, its movements out of my control. And at that moment, I realized that all the millipedes were gone from my mind. Relief surged through me. Grabbing Sheri's hair, I pushed her head down until her face was even with my wet, needful pussy.

"Lick me," I rasped while I used my grasp to pull her mouth into contact with my enflamed labia. Her tongue explored my wet folds for several seconds, then made its way up to my throbbing clit. The moment the tip of her tongue touched my sensitive nub, I let out a sharp yelp and bucked my hips. And when she started waggling her tongue back and forth, the pressure that had been building behind my clit burst, spreading through my quaking body with searing pleasure.

"Someone was really worked up," Sheri murmured while planting soft kisses on and around my pussy.

I didn't say anything, just looked at her while playing with her soft hair.

"I'm guessing from that look you want another?" she grinned. I nodded, my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Greedy slut," she laughed, and I nodded again.

Quicker than I expected, her tongue was pushing against my still recovering clit. I gasped and shuddered, then tightened my grip on her hair as my back arched. Even Mark, who'd been better at eating pussy than any other guy and even some girls I'd been with, wouldn't have been able to take me so close so soon after I'd just come.

"Fuck, you're good," I told her, closing my eyes a letting the growing ecstasy infuse me.

Sheri didn't answer. Instead, she sucked and nibbled on my clit, using her lips as much as her teeth. It was too much for me, and I came, my body tensing, my hands clamped on her head. Again, she kissed all around my clit as I relaxed.

"I think it's your turn," I told her, but she shook her head.

"Not yet," she said before sliding what felt like two fingers deep into my sopping wet cunt.

I drew in a shuddering breath, then a second as she pumped her digits in and out of me. I felt almost as full as having a dick inside me, given how tight I was after coming twice. But as good as her finger-fucking felt, it was eclipsed by her tongue returning to my clit, alternating between flicking against my most sensitive spot and wiggling across it. Sooner than I thought possible, more jolts of pleasure shot through my rigid body, and my pussy clamped like a vise around Sheri's still thrusting fingers.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as a second wave of pleasure followed immediately after the first. Other than Mark, no one—man or woman—had ever given me multiple orgasms. Sheri sure hadn't the first time. But it was becoming clear to me that this time was different. This was not in preparation for something later for someone else. She was doing this for me.

"Sheri, it's too much," I groaned, intending to pull her head away from me.

But before I could act, a third climax took me, this one spreading through my whole body. For a moment it felt as if I could not breathe, as if every muscle in my body was immobile, as if every nerve ending was awash in unending bliss.

"Please, stop," I begged her when I could talk again, for I was at her mercy. I didn't have the strength to keep a grip in her hair, much less use it to pull her tongue away from me.

"Sure, sweetie," Sheri beamed from between my shaking legs as she withdrew her fingers.

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to calm myself. But it was not to be. My pussy clenched around where her fingers had been, and my clit throbbed as if it was still between her lips. The slightest touch probably would have made me come again, and I almost begged for it. But I was afraid it would be too much.

"Lick my clit," I heard my own voice say from the darkness, surprising me.

At first, nothing happened. Then I felt Sheri's oh so talented tongue lap at my sensitive nub in long, slow strokes, almost as if she were licking an ice cream cone. I opened my mouth to beg her to stop, but a soft whine came out instead. I tried to gather my thoughts, but rays of color seemed to explode inside my mind. A violent, gasping breath later, pleasure so intense it was almost pain shattered my clit and surged up my belly to my achingly hard nipples.

The sheets beneath me, which had seemed cool and smooth seconds before, rubbed against my skin like superheated sandpaper despite the fact that a layer of perspiration covered my naked body. Seeking relief, I sat upright, my hands grasping at Sheri's shoulders to keep me steady. But as soon as I was upright, a series of shocks, on after another, blasted through my nerves. Seconds later I lay flat on my back again, my body writing against the rough, damp sheets.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK," I moaned, the sound setting my throat on fire, matching the burning sensation from my prickling skin.

Through it all, Sheri's tongue never left my clit, never relented. With desperate strength, I shoved her head to the side, breaking contact. That didn't stop anything, however, and for what seemed like an eternity, jolts of pleasure/pain continued to radiate from my pussy, which had become the very center of my being.

"What was..." I started to ask, my voice nothing but a hoarse whisper, but I never finished my thought. The most intense orgasm I could've ever imagined bloomed into existence in a heartbeat, driving out conscious thought.

***

"Jessi, wake up," I heard, but it seemed very far away.

"Jessi," the voice said again as something shook my aching body.

I tried to ignore the voice, as well as the cramps in my muscles and the feel of the rough sheets against my naked skin. The darkness, soothing and cool, welcomed me. But then I saw them. A host of millipedes lingered there, in the black spaces of my mind, ready to scurry into the light and infect my thoughts.

"Jessi!" the voice called a third time, more urgent than it'd been.

"What?" I mumbled, failing to open my leaden eyelids.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said. "Did I fall asleep?"

"You passed out after that last orgasm," Sheri told me, her voice full of concern.

"It's happened before. Only with Mark. Until now."

"Shit, you scared me."

"It's okay. Really," I murmured, forcing my eyes to open.

Sheri was sitting beside me, her face pale, the freckles on it standing out more than normal. I smiled up at her, managing to lift my hand to her breast as I inhaled her floral perfume. She shook her head and chewed on the corner of her bottom lip as my fingers found and pinched her rapidly hardening nipple.

"See, I'm okay enough to molest your fabulously freckled tits," I continued, switching my hand to her other nipple as she leaned in closer and moaned.

"I can feel that," the strawberry blonde girl sighed, eyes shut for a moment.

"Let me rest a little longer and I'll return the favor."

"Sure, Jessi," Sheri said, then she lay down next to me and hugged me.

***

I woke up with Sheri snoring beside me. For a moment I couldn't remember what had happened, then it all came back to me. I had been resting after an orgasm as intense as any I had ever had. That was the last thing I remembered.

"Sheri," I said softly, turning toward her. "I think we fell asleep."

"What?" the other girl asked, her eyes squinted as she stared at me.

"We fell asleep."

"You did, and I was playing on my phone. Then I must've as well," Sheri yawned, stretching her naked form beside me in a way that drew my gaze to her freckled tits. "I think you said something about..."

A sharp gasp cut off her words, followed by a long low moan from deep in her throat as I pulled one thick, pink nipple with my teeth while a tightened both hands around as much as I could get a grip on of her more than a handful boobs. Sheri arched her back pushing her chest up toward my mouth as I switched to the other nipple.

"Yeah, that's what I was talking about," she purred, stroking my hair.

I turned my head so I could see her face, and her green eyes met mine. Holding her gaze, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bit on the soft flesh around her areola, not biting to hurt but to arouse. And as my teeth pushed against her warm flesh, I flicked the tip of my tongue against her erect nub.

"God, that feels awesome. But my puss is feeling a little neglected."

"Aww, poor kitty," I laughed, moving a hand between the other girl's legs and feeling the heat and wetness of her swollen folds. "It sure seems ready for some petting."

"Fuck petting," she groaned even while her hand pressed my fingers against her protruding clit. "It needs licking."

I pondered teasing her for a bit, but she had not teased me when I asked for her tongue. So after giving a kiss to each of her still rock hard nipples, I kissed my way down her abdomen, just like she did for me early. As I did, I made sure to drag the ends of my hair across her tummy, enjoying the sight of her wiggling and the sound of her giggling as I did so.

"I guess turnabout is fair play," Sheri sighed.

"Guess so," I agreed before I curled my tongue and shoved it between her labia and into her soaked cunt, reveling in the aroma and taste of her arousal.

"God yes! Fuck me with your tongue!"

I needed no encouragement to enjoy pleasing the girl in my bed, savoring her sweet and tangy flavor. I kept it up until Sheri was squirming continuously beneath me. My plan was to make her come with just my tongue in her pussy, then go after her clit before she had a chance to recover. But I was not sure if I could make the first part work, so I found her clitoris with my fingers and rubbed it, making small circles with my fingers.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri exhaled as her body shook and her neck and upper chest flushed dark pink.

Her fingers with their long nails—at least longer than mine—clutched at my hair as her breathing timed with the shudders running through her. Going against the almost gentle pull on my hair, I licked up from her vadge to her clit, my tongue tracing its way through her swollen folds. When I took her sensitive little bud between my lips and sucked on it, her grip tightened. But she no longer was trying to pull me away. She was holding my head in place as pushed the tip of my tongue against her trapped clit.

A sound that might have been another long "fuck" or might have been guttural moan filled my room, and I was sure I needed to keep doing what I was doing. My hands on her squirming hips, I made sure her clitoris was the center of her world, the center of everything happening to her in that moment. And Sheri responded, her ass lifting off the bed, pushing her pussy against my mouth as I nibbled on her joy button.

"Coming," the now breathless girl grunted in only a matter of seconds.

As her frame shook, this time more violently, pain blossomed on my scalp from her hold on my hair. Still, I did not let up. I wiggled my tongue against her clit as fast as I could, my intention to take her to another orgasm right away. But Sheri had other ideas. She yanked hard enough that I had to give in and let her pull my head away from her groin.

"Need a rest," the strawberry blonde girl panted. "Just slow down a little, okay?"

"Sure," I grinned at her, diving back for her yummy pussy.

"No. Turn around. I want to sixty-nine."

Sixty-nine was not my favorite position. I liked to concentrate on what I was doing, and to a lesser degree, what was being done to me when I was on the receiving end. Sixty-nine made it hard to do either. But I had fewer objections to it with a woman, as I found that licking a pussy did not distract me from my own pleasure as much as sucking a cock did. Despite that, I never objected, even when a guy wanted to do it. In fact, there were times when I wanted to do it.

That moment was not one of them. I wanted to focus on Sheri—the taste of her, the feel of her labia and clit under my tongue, the wetness of her on my face, the movements of her body as she came. But I did what she asked anyway, turning so that my dripping wet cunt was positioned over her mouth, even as I buried my face back into her equally drenched pussy.

A second or two after my tongue was flicking her clit once more, I felt her tongue thrust into my vadge. I whimpered, my own need greater than I'd thought it would be since I'd already come several times, the last one as intense as any I could remember. But I didn't want to be distracted by my own pleasure. Moving myself a little forward, I pushed the flat of my tongue against Sher's clit, moving it back and forth, as my nose parted her inner lips. The scent of her was intoxicating, and I enjoyed it a few seconds before shaking my head back and forth, making sure my nose stimulated her cunt as much as my tongue was doing to her button.

"Ugh!" Sheri grunted, then her tongue exploded into furious motion against my clit. For a heartbeat or two, my own efforts stilled as jolts of pleasure sparked in my clitoris and nipples. Then I matched her intensity, my own tongue vibrating as fast as I could make it go against her most sensitive nub. It was a race to see who could get the other one off first, and I was determined to win. Although, as my body shivered and jumped from the pleasure Sheri was giving me, I wasn't sure I knew whether winning meant coming or making her come first.

No, I was sure. I wanted to make her come. I tried to think of anything else, tried to make myself not explode into orgasmic bliss on her eager, talented tongue. But I was failing. Although goosebumps bloomed into being on my arms, legs, and boobs, my pussy was on fire. And all the while, the pressure behind my clit built and built, as if it would burst through my flesh.

No! I want to make her come, I reminded myself, an idea for stimulating her further making its way into my head.

My chest heaving with sharp, rapid breathes, my skin slickened with perspiration and tingling all over, I slid two fingers inside Sheri's cunt and curled them up, pushing against her clit from inside of her. It was something Mark had done to me, and it had resulted in a massive orgasm. I was hoping it would do the same for the girl beneath me.

And it did. Moments later, Sheri's tongue was gone, leaving my needy clit throbbing. Her body jerked several times, muffled shrieks blasting against my pussy as her nails sunk into my thighs.

I won, I thought right before pleasure radiated out from my clit, a flood of ecstasy released in a massive blast that stiffened my muscles and brought enraptured whimpers from my trembling lips.

It was not like the one before, a continuous building until I slipped into unconsciousness. No, this was everything all at once, a supernova of an orgasm. And while I was aware the entire time it was happening, everything but the bliss of it faded out of my mind. It was several seconds later before I realized I'd rolled off Sheri and was lying on my back beside her.

"Holy fucking shit," I said, surprising myself with my voice. I had meant to think it.

"Yeah, that's how I feel too," the other girl agreed, her voice heavy and her breathing ragged. "We came at the same time."

I thought about pointing out that hers had started before mine did, but I didn't bother. It was close enough.

***

"This is good pizza," Sheri said from across the booth.

"Yeah, it's my favorite. And it's close to my place."

"Great for when you get the munchies, huh?"

I'd only been half paying attention to the conversation. A small but still active contingent of millipedes was reminding me of when Mark and I had come here and sat in the same booth. As I thought about that, my mind had careened from one Mark memory to another—sex, fights, anger, hurt, love, sex—and I couldn't stop it. So, it took a couple of seconds before the implication of Sheri's comments broke through my thought loop.

"Oh. No, I don't do pot. Tried once. Didn't like it."

"Really? It helps out with anxiety, a lot. Trust me. I took a hit before I came over tonight."

"How'd you know about my anxiety?" I asked. I hadn't told her about it, and I hadn't had a panic attack in front of her. So, I didn't see how she'd guessed it was a problem for me.

"It was obvious in the restaurant after you tried to embarrass Mark. I probably didn't help by coming on so strong. I just hoped maybe it would snap you out of it and I'd make a connection with you two. Worked in the long run, but not that night."

"I guess it worked," I shrugged. "Mark's gone."

"Yeah, but we certainly connected. Several times tonight."

I looked down at the pizza, unwanted warmth spreading through my cheeks and my pussy. I liked Sheri, and I'd certainly enjoyed what we'd done earlier. But I'd tried to have more-than-friends relationships with girls, and they hadn't worked. My attraction to other women seemed to be almost entirely physical, not emotional. Of course, I didn't really have any non-sexual girlfriends either. I preferred to be around men.

"Looks, Sheri..." I started, deciding I had to let her know sooner rather than later.

"I know what you're going to say, Jessi," the other girl interrupted me, a half-smile on her pretty, freckled face. "But you don't have to. It's obvious you aren't as into girls as guys."