Breaking Jessi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't forget me," Kent said, his hand nudging the back of my head.

My eyes flicked back up to him as I sucked hard on the top inch of his dick. He let a deep sigh escape his lips, and my eyes flicked back to Sheri and Brad. This time, however, I remembered to keep sucking and licking Kent.

Sheri no longer had Brad's cock in her mouth. Instead, she looked to be using her hand to spread saliva all up and down his shaft. And once she seemed satisfied, she pulled the condom out of its wrapper, placed it over the mushroom head of Brad's penis, and rolled it to the base.

"Shit, I've never had it go on that easy," he told her, tucking a strand of her reddish blonde behind her ear.

"Happy to be of service," Sheri beamed up at him. "Now go fuck Jessi."

As Brad moved behind me, I turned my full attention back to his friend. I pulled my head back until just the tip of Kent's cock was in my mouth then held there, mouthing him but doing nothing else. A look I was sure was disappointment fell onto his face, and the anticipation of what was to come next made sure my pussy was so well lubricated that Brad slid easily into me.

"Suck," Kent grunted, nudging my head again, but I only took maybe another inch and stopped.

"Fuck, she's tight," Brad grunted from behind me as he pushed deeper and deeper with each plunge. "It's like her damn pussy is clinging to my cock."

The taller man's next thrust hit my cervix, as I was afraid would happen, but the pain was fleeting. Putting it out of my mind, I enjoyed the sensations of Brad driving in and pulling out, a little pressure building behind my clit as it throbbed and my nipples tingled.

Brad would have driven me further onto Kent's cock, but I braced one hand against Kent's muscular thigh so I could keep just that first little bit of his dick between my lips, waiting for him to have enough of my teasing and take over. And after maybe half a minute of Brad fucking my cunt, Kent grabbed my hair in his fist and rammed his length into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat.

While I moaned around the invading cock, I wondered if Brad could feel the new wave of spasms that hit my cunt. And even as that question crossed my mind, I dropped the hand that had been keeping Kent at bay. At the same time, I pushed my lips forward until they reached the base of his dick.

"The little slut can deepthroat!" Kent exclaimed, then he focused his gaze on me. "Why didn't you do that at first? Why'd you just tease my dick head?"

I shrugged, then pulled back until again barely an inch of his shaft was in my mouth. I paused, staring up at him. After a couple of seconds, I lifted my right hand to the back of my head, placed it over his left hand, and shoved. His eyes widened, then understanding flared in them.

"You want me to take charge," he said.

It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway.

A grin spread across his square-jawed face seconds before he rammed his dick down my throat. As he held it there, my lungs beginning to burn with the need for air, the sensation of pressure behind my clit built to the exploding point. Jolts of pleasure radiated from my pussy, shooting through my body and down my limbs. My muscles tensed, and I would've liked to have given myself completely to my climax, but I had to make sure my jaw didn't tighten with Kent's dick down my throat.

When I finally relaxed, sparkles of light dancing in front of my eyes and my lungs clamoring for air, the shorter man pulled his cock back until just the head of it was between my puffy lips. I gave him a look of gratitude, and he seemed to know what it was since he smiled down at me and stroked my hair as I breathed in through my nose.

"Shit, it's like a vise around my joint," Brad's voice floated from behind me, and I realized he was still driving in and out of me.

"Yeah, so's her throat," Kent grunted as he pushed his thick cock all the way down until my nose was in his pubes again. "Fucking incredible."

"This whole thing's incredible," Sheri moaned, and I turned my head enough to see her on the couch, legs spread, one hand groping a breast while she finger-fucked herself with the other. "God, I never knew just watching some little slut get violated by two cocks would look so much hotter in person than in porn."

"You can take your turn if you want," Kent told her, his thick member pumping in and out of my mouth.

"Speaking of turns, you've gotta try this pussy, Kent," Brad said. "It's still squeezing my cock."

"Yeah, you two switch," Sheri agreed. "I want to see how Jessi's tight little snatch takes that fat cock of yours, Kent. You might split her in two, small as she is."

I shivered, both from the thought of Kent fucking me and Sheri's use of 'snatch'. But since my mouth and throat were full of that same thick shaft, I couldn't have said anything if I wanted. But I didn't want to speak. What I wanted to do was suck on Kent's warm dick even while he rammed it in and out of my throat.

"Fine with me," Kent said. "You gonna help me with the condom the way you helped Brad?"

For a moment I thought he was talking to me, but then I realized he meant Sheri. A few millipedes squirmed into my conscious mind and suggested that I should be jealous, but it was hard to worry about that when Brad's long cock was still pounding me from behind. Within a matter of seconds, the millipedes gave up and faded into the darkness.

"Sure thing," Sheri purred. "Bring it over here."

Kent grunted, then he pulled his cock from my mouth. A whimper left my suddenly empty lips, followed by another when Brad pulled out of my cunt. But even as the millipedes that had just left poked their heads back into the light, the taller man was standing in front of me, peeling a condom off his long, thin pole.

"Suck it, baby," Brad sneered, hands lacing through my hair and pulling my lips toward his bobbing cock. "Let's see if you can take all of this."

I didn't bother teasing him the way I had his friend. Locking my gaze on his hazel eyes, I slurped on the mushroom head of his dick for a heartbeat—suppressing a shiver at the lingering taste of lube and latex—and swallowed all of him in one smooth motion. As I stuck my tongue out and licked his hairy scrotum, Brad's mouth hung open and his eyes bugged out in surprise. His hands even loosened in my hair, which allowed me to sneak a peek to where Sheri, now on her knees, was slurping up and down Kent's dick.

He doesn't need to be any more lubricated, bitch, I thought, and for a moment my jealousy threatened to return. But at the same time, Sheri pulled her lips from Kent's thick cock and rolled the condom over the head of it.

"Fuck, no girl's ever done that before," Brad moaned, drawing my attention back to him. Pulling my tongue back into my mouth, I wiggled it against the soft, warm underside of his dick. I would need to breathe soon, but I was determined to hold out as long as possible.

"All ready," I heard Sheri say, and I spread my legs further apart in anticipation of Kent ramming that thick shaft of his into my again dripping pussy. I was not prepared for what happened next. A hard smack to my ass took me unaware and drove me forward so that my face was mashed up against Brad's groin more than I would have thought possible. For a moment the musky scent from my own pussy filled my nose, and I realized his pubic hair was still damp from my juices. I shivered and a twinge in my pussy sent a jolt of pleasure from my clit to my nipples. In the next moment, I yanked my head back until Brad's long member plopped free, then I gasped for air between coughing fits.

"Shit, don't stop," the taller man said, grabbing my hair again and pushing his dick between my lips as soon as I'd quit coughing. Eyes watering, I tried to focus on his face through my tears even as another slap again knocked me forward. This time I was able to use my hand against Brad's leg to slow myself as I took his entire length again.

"You going to fuck her or just spank her?" he asked Kent, but the only response from behind me was a grunt and another smack, albeit not as hard as the first two. Well, there was another response. Something thick and hard pushed into my cunt, filling me as much as any man ever had.

Fuck, I could get used to this, I told myself as both men picked up speed. And within a few seconds more, I felt an orgasm building inside me. As much as I'd enjoyed Kent's cock stretching my lips and throat, it was even better deep inside my pussy. And not only did I not have to worry about him hitting my cervix even as he pounded into me harder and harder, my throat could easily take Brad's longer length—in fact, he was easier to deepthroat because of his smaller girth.

When I came, I lost myself to the pleasure. In the depths of my mind, a small voice cautioned me to make sure I didn't bite down on Brad as he fucked my mouth, but I was too far gone to heed that. Luckily for Brad, my face didn't tense like the rest of me, and even as waves of pleasure rippled along my nerves and through my taught muscles, my mouth remained slack enough that he continued to thrust in and out of it.

"Fuck, it's like her cunt is vibrating around me," Kent groaned from behind me, his cock buried deep inside me but no longer moving. "It's gonna milk the cum out."

Through the haze of my post-orgasm bliss, an idea formed in my head. As Kent continued to hold himself deep inside my spasming cunt, I pushed Brad's hands away from my head, slid my lips to the base of his dick, held them there, and started humming.

"Shit, she's humming around my cock now," Brad gulped, his grasp locking back onto my hair again even as his pelvis thrust toward me. "I'm gonna blast."

"Yeah, me too," his friend growled, slapping my ass at the same time.

"Me too," Sheri gasped. I could not maneuver to the right angle to see her, so I had to imagine what she must look like, face and chest flushed as her fingers worked her clit.

Without warning, another orgasm took me, this one small and quick. And as I gave myself to it, Brad pulled back until only the head of his dick was in my mouth. I knew what was coming, but I couldn't make myself react in time. Within seconds, my mouth was so full of cum it leaked out around his shaft. And to make things worse, he was still spurting. Forcing myself to act, I swallowed as much as I could while sucking on the head, hoping to take whatever was left right down my throat.

At the same time, I swallowed Brad's tangy spunk, Kent rammed into me in three or four quick, hard thrusts before he again stopped with his cock all the inside of me. At first, nothing seemed to happen, but then I felt him pulse just as my pussy squeezed around his fat shaft. I would've liked to have felt his cum squirt inside of me, but he was wearing the stupid fucking condom. Resentment toward Sheri flared up inside me. At that same moment, I heard her deep moans and knew she was coming too. Whatever bad will I'd begun to harbor toward her faded away, replaced by contented satisfaction.

Brad withdrew his shrinking dick from my mouth, and I licked at the cum at the corners of my lips, enjoying the flavor. While I did that, Kent pulled his dick out of me. And at the thought of the cum filled condom he was wearing, a nasty thought shot into my head and lodged there.

"Come around in front of me," I told him, looking back over my shoulder.

The shorter man shrugged and did as I told him, the condom still tight even though I could see his hard-on was half gone. Giving him a wink, I reached out and peeled the rubber off him, careful not to let any of his spunk escape. Then, my eyes on his, I put the opening of the condom in my mouth and sucked while my hand squeezed the contents out of it.

"Fucking nasty slut," I heard Sheri laugh. The guys didn't say anything. They didn't have to. The wide-eyed, shocked expressions on their faces said the same thing that Sheri had.

"I gotta go rinse," I announced, climbing to my feet while warmth crept into my cheeks. Without waiting for a response, I hurried to the bathroom.

***

My mouth tingled as I spit out the second dose of mouthwash. But it wasn't the taste I was trying to get rid of. Well, it wasn't the taste of cum, anyway. I liked that. It was the lingering latex taste in my mouth, and the metaphorical taste of shame in my head, that I sought to overcome.

I looked up and met eyes I didn't quite recognize. The memories of fucking and sucking the liquor store clerk and of drinking an almost stranger's cum from a condom filled them. It wasn't like I hadn't done things as slutty before. I had and had dealt with the shame and anxiety millipedes that came after, just as I was doing now. But something harder, darker seemed to be lurking there as well.

Or maybe I was imagining that. Maybe the eyes were the same, but it was the girl around them who had changed. Maybe the girl was worried those should not be her eyes, that maybe she could be something more, someone worth a man's love. No, not just any man's. One man's. Mark's.

"Fuck," I snarled, wondering where Sheri kept the wine. The last thing I needed was another Mark inspired panic attack.

***

Back out in the front room, Sheri was on her knees in front of both guys. They were standing about two feet apart, both facing the strawberry blonde. She had one hand wrapped around each guy's dick, and she was slurping on Kent's thick shaft. After a few seconds, she turned toward Brad and took his longer, skinnier pole into her mouth. Both guys looked to be almost fully hard again.

"You've been busy," I laughed, trying to ignore both the pang of jealousy in my mind and the quiver in my pussy. "Where's the wine?"

"Refrigerator," Sheri spit out a few seconds later while she switched back to sucking Kent's cock.

Nodding even though she couldn't see me, I walked into the kitchen, yanked open the refrigerator, and pulled out a half-full bottle of chardonnay. Bracing myself, I took a long swig directly from the bottle. The sickeningly sweet taste combined with the lingering mint of the mouthwash caused me to shudder, and I was afraid I would retch, so I swallowed what was in my mouth as quickly as I could.

"White wine is even more fucking disgusting after mouthwash," I complained, wanting more alcohol but not daring to drink another drop full of the disgusting shit.

One of the guys, I didn't know which, laughed, and the other one grunted. Sheri did not say anything, at least nothing I could hear. When I came back into the front room, I knew why. Brad had a tight grip on her hair and was fucking her mouth, making her gag with each thrust. Sheri's hands rested against his thighs, not pushing him away but seemingly ready to if he got too aggressive. From the way she moaned between gagging, I was quite sure she was enjoying what was happening.

"Think I should fuck her, Jessi?" Kent asked me, winking as he stroked his thick erection. "I know she said it wasn't her thing, but that pussy is right there to be used."

"You could fuck me while I lick her," I suggested.

Both guys nodded at that, and I heard Sheri make a noise that I thought was one of agreement. A moment later, she spread her legs and raised her pelvis up higher, making room for me to get my face underneath her and confirming my interpretation of the sound she'd made.

I lay on my back, grabbed Sheri's toned thighs, and used my grip on them to pull myself along the carpet until my head was under her sodden pussy. Rolling my eyes back, I could see Sheri's tummy and bouncing boobs, which looked even larger from normal at this angle. I couldn't see her face or the cock that was driving in and out of her mouth, but I knew from the way her tits continued to move that Brad was still fucking her face.

After licking my lips, I flicked out my tongue and ran it up the length of her glistening labia. I felt the other girl shiver, and when I reached her protruding clit, a deep moan reverberated from above. I brought my right hand up under her groin and slipped two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out of her while I continued to lap at her sensitive little nub. Sheri's shuddering and muffled moaning rewarded my efforts.

Strong hands on my ankles, pulling my legs apart while pushing them up so that my knees were bent, distracted me from my task. I was sure that Kent was taking me up on my suggestion that he fuck me while I licked Sheri and while she sucked off Brad—or rather, while Brad fucked her face—but I couldn't see him since the other girl's shaven pussy filled my eyes.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when Kent drove into me while his hands clutched at my tits. I suspected it was just my imagination, but it didn't feel like he was wearing a condom. Then I remembered how the thin one he wore earlier had felt in me, also like there was nothing there, and I convinced myself he was wearing one. Not that it mattered to me—I'd be more than willing to let him cum in me—but I knew it would upset Sheri.

After a few seconds, Kent settled into a rhythm that while not as hard-driving as when he fucked me from behind, was still forceful enough to make it difficult to lick Sheri's clit as each thrust pushed me forward. Still, judging by the way her body was reacting, I must've been doing enough. Her frame shook each time my tongue wiggled against her most sensitive spot.

"Fuck, it's tighter than before," Kent grunted, his fingers rolling my nipples then pulling them.

"I loosened her up a bit the first time," Brad laughed.

"Good thing too. She's so fucking tight that if she wasn't so juiced up, I'm not sure I could even fuck her."

The combination of Kent's ramming cock and their words brought me close to the edge. Closing my eyes, I shoved a third finger into Sheri's wet cunt and held them there as I came. For a heartbeat I was lost in ecstasy, then I felt Sheri's wet tunnel quivered around my fingers and I knew she was close to coming too.

At the same time, Kent stopped thrusting, and I suspected he was enjoying my cunt clamping around his thick cock. But it didn't matter why he stopped, since it allowed me to concentrate on licking Sheri's clit without interruption. And given that it only took a few seconds of attention before her pussy did to my fingers what mine had been doing to Kent's dick, I was sure Sheri had enjoyed that attention.

Everything was still for a moment, except for Sherri, who shuddered and moaned while she gave herself to her climax. And as she did so, she arched her back enough I could see the bottom of her face, mouth wide open, as well as Brad's long, thin dick, bare and slick with saliva.

"Turn and sixty-nine me," I told Sheri. "That way we can please each other and the guys can choose whether they want pussy or mouth."

"I have a better idea," Kent said, pulling his still hard cock from my pussy. "You stay on your back, Jessi. You get on your hands and knees and lick her pussy, Sheri, since she just did that for you. And Brad and I can take turns fucking your cunt. And whoever isn't can have Jessi suck him.

"I'm game," Sheri replied, lowering herself to all fours and moving down my body. When her tits were in my face, I licked at them, then they were mashed against mine and we were kissing. But that only lasted a few seconds before she was licking her way down my abdomen, and then along my pussy lips. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face up a little so her tongue was against my clit.

"Fucking rug muncher," Brad laughed, drawing my attention to where he stood above me fisting his dick.

"No rug here," Sheri said, her amused eyes meeting mine before moving up to Brad's. "Just smooth hardwood floors."

"Fuck yeah," Kent grunted, moving behind Sheri in a way that made me sure he was about to impale her with his thick, bare cock. For a moment, I thought about letting him take her bareback, but I knew it was not what she wanted.